Warehouse 13: Photos of Lindsay Wagner's Wild Date With Artie, Scoop on H.G. Wells' Next Visit

When Syfy’s Warehouse 13 welcomes back erstwhile Bionic Woman Lindsay Wagner for her fourth appearance as Dr. Vanessa Calder, things will get pretty damn wild during her date with Artie — though not in a romantic way.

RELATED | Syfy Orders Project From M. Night Shyamalan and Marti Noxon, Greenlights Bryan Fuller Pilot

In the Aug. 27 episode of the series (which airs Mondays at 9/8c), showrunner Jack Kenny tells TVLine, “The warm and charming Lindsay Wagner returns once again to Artie’s life and heart, only to have Alice — who has escaped from Lewis Carroll’s mirror — turn their magical night on the town into a terror-filled chase that forever alters their relationship.” UPDATE: View photos below!

RELATED | Dexter Vets/BFFs Julie Benz and Jaime Murray to Reunite on New Syfy Series Defiance

Speaking of exciting encores, TVLine can also confirm that Jaime Murray is due back for her 12th visit as H.G. Wells — who was found dead in the Season 4 premiere yet brought back to life by a  time rewind — in this season’s seventh episode, which is tentatively set to air Sept. 3. (And just like that, Inside Line reader Michelle gets an answer to her question!)

Murray earlier this year booked a full-time Syfy gig, as a cast member on the new series Defiance, premiering in April 2013.

Check out photo’s from the Aug. 27 Warehouse 13, “Fractures,” with Lindsay Wagner.

Comments (22)

• I’m assuming that the HG Wells spin off is dead.

Comment by Michael Sacal – August 20, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Considering Jaime Murray has another television show, probably.

Comment by xav – August 20, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The latest I heard from Jack Kenny:
      Nothing is ever dead in Hollywood. We still have the notion. Bob Goodman and I have kicking around the idea of H.G. Wells prequel, and it wasn’t really about Warehouse 12, but it was about her character being kind of a Sherlock Holmesy type character in New York City in the 1890′s.It’s problematic because it’s really expensive to shoot it – to make a period show in 1890′s New York, it’s a fortune. And so we’re still kicking that around, we’re stillworking with Syfy on it, it’s not right now currently at the top of their development slate, but like I say, “Nothing is dead in Hollywood until there’s astake through its heart,” and right now I don’t think there’s a stake through our hearts. So it might happen, you never know.

Comment by Caitlin Garafola – August 20, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HG WEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Comment by lois – August 20, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HG!!!!! Finally! Bering and Wells!

Comment by Mo N. – August 20, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least now I know when H.G.’s going to show up. Love WH13 to bits regardless, but it’s just so much more alive when H.G./Jaime Murray is around

Comment by Z – August 20, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been wondering when Helena would show back up and were she’s been. I think she’s off locating artifacts and she was the other person on the phone with Artie.

Comment by Trish – August 20, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s what I thought too. I really hope they don’t kill her and still she’ll have time to make guest appearances while making defiance.

Comment by leahbh – August 21, 2012 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously there’s a ton of money involved in the Syfy show ‘Defiance’ so I’m can assume it’s going to stick around a while. I will be happy to see Julie Benz and Jamie Murray weekly on my TV.

Comment by Velvet – August 20, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always like to see Lindsay Wagner. I grew up watching The Bionic Woman and The Six Million Dollar Man. Yes, I had a super cool Col. Steve Austin action figure.

Comment by Velvet – August 20, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HG Wells, how I missed thou!
    W13 is awesome, but W13 *with* HG is the best, most amazing thing on the telly!
    Let’s see some Wells & Bering / Bering & Wells, saving puzzles, saving the day!

Comment by GrapplerApples – August 20, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG So happy to hear HG will be back!!!! I can’t wait for more “Bering and Wells” scenes!!!!!

Comment by amoeba – August 20, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SEVEN episodes after the “resurrection” is just way too long man, way too long.

Comment by Enilamoht – August 20, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So cool to see some Warehouse 13 info. Thanks. :)

Comment by Kelly – August 20, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Lindsay Wagner in this role, but would love, even more, to see Mike and Susan Hogan (BSG’s Col. Tigh and Captain Franks) return as Myka’s parents. Any hope of this happening?

Comment by arial2 – August 20, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad Lindsay Wagner is back!! She’s the reason I started watching WH13. She needs to guest star more often…..or have her own show.

Comment by mia – August 20, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • According to SyFy.com, there is no Warehouse 13 episode on Sept 3. That episode is scheduled for Sept 10.

Comment by Jeremy Pierce – August 21, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I saw the trailer for the upcoming season (after the season premier), I knew Lindsay was going to have at least one appearance this season. I got to meet her about a year ago and she is a lovely person. I would love to see her appear more on Warehouse 13 and/or Alphas. WH13 has become my new guilty pleasure.

Comment by Patrick W – August 21, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’ll be Alice!
    LOL! Can’t wait to see this. I’m getting a bit bored (just a little, ok?) so far this season.

Comment by Z – August 21, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post