Fall TV Preview: 25 Fresh Faces That Are on Our Radar -- and Should Be on Yours

Yes, the coming Fall TV season is teeming with returning favorites such as Matthew Perry, Vanessa Williams, Sophia Bush, Andre Braugher and Connie Britton. But for every familiar face, there is a new one waiting to hopefully make its own, lasting impression on viewers.

RELATED | TVLine’s Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What’s On When and Versus What

Here, TVLine rounds up 25 fresh faces — from “Just Off the Bus from Iowa” to “Oh Yeah, That Guy” — that will be hitting your screens in the weeks ahead.

GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Photo Gallery

1. Kelly says:

cool to supernatural. zzzz to once upon a time’s new faces.

2. KS says:

Come on, the best thing about the Animal Practice pilot was Betsy Sodaro. She’s not hot by any stretch of any imagination, but she was funny and new. The monkey’s so 2000 and late.

3. Petra says:

RAKHARO! And STOKE!

4. Marie says:

Really excited about TWD this year. Michonne looks fierce.

5. Sareeta says:

The only ones I expect to actually see are Arrow, Revenge, and The Walking Dead. Super excited about Michonne (what a creepily awesome character).

6. sara says:

Already knew a lot of these people. Apparently I just watch a lot of television.

7. Fran says:

I really like the look of Sam’s new love interest on Supernatural, as well as Jay Ryan in Beauty and the Beast. As a Kiwi I’ve liked his work in New Zealand and Australian shows for a few years now. I’m also looking forward to the two new Vampire Diaries additions.

8. Templar says:

My niece is going to go batcrap crazy over Dean Geyer and Colin O’Donoghue.

9. sarah says:

Sounds like another British invasion….I like it!!

10. Alex says:

I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it producers should cast who they think is best no matter where they’re from but it must drive American actors (which LA and NY are full of, trust me) to see so many roles go to UK, Euro, and Aussie actors. In fact I know it does.

• dude says:

The American actors just need to step it up.

• Ally says:

There was actually a study done about 10 years ago about why there’s so many Brits, Aussies and Canucks who have found success in Hollywood. The major finding was that more time is spent in school on creative expression (ie.creative writing, drama, art, music, etc.) and that because of their home television/film industry, its easier to get the experience at home before going to Hollywood. Also, the average American actor (as per the study) had more trouble with empathy/patience than Brit and Aussie actors–it made it more difficult when it came to character study. The study looked at the psychology in general of actors. It was a very interesting read.

• Claire says:

I’d like to have a look at this study, it piked my interest… Know the names of the researchers or where I can find it?

• Templar says:

Alex, have you heard about punctuation? It’s all the rage.

• Deena says:

Keep bringing on those Aussie boys. They just keep getting hotter and hotter. I think there is something in the water down there :)

11. dude says:

Every time i see Melissa Benoist in that Tampax commercial I think “that girl is going to be on Glee.” I actually think she seems to be a pretty good actress so I’m looking forward to her. I really liked Camilla Luddington in that Will & Kate movie. She’s really cute and extremely underused on True Blood so I hope she’s given good material on Grey’s.

12. Linderella says:

After seeing the picture above of Becca Tobin, I can see why Shanna had absolutely no chance of going all the way on The Glee Project. Becca is Shanna’s twin!

13. Manie says:

Just saying… it’s Très, not trés… :D

14. amanda says:

Has tvline posted a premiere schedule yet? I’ve searched but I keep getting the one from last year. If it has been posted I would be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction, thank you!

15. Cox says:

Balaban looks really pretty.
    Too bad I’m not interested in lovestories in SPN at all.

16. Danny says:

That Dean Geyer guy is freaking gorgeous. It’s not fair for a man to be that pretty lol

17. Bella says:

Liane Balaban, God bless you… And keep you safe.

18. Dani says:

THAT is Captain Hook? I always pictured him as older, swarthy, warty. This guy is really hot. Can he please hook up with Regina?

19. JRichards says:

Who is this Echo? I want to see more of what he does!