What to Watch: Teen Wolf Gets in the Game, The Closer Plugs a Leak, Drag U’s Final Exam & More

On TV this Monday: Teen Wolf is a team player, The Closer‘s loose lips are about to be silenced, the divas of RuPaul’s Drag U take on one more charity case before tucking away their high heels and sci-fi icon Patrick Stewart engages with Top Gear. Here are 10 programs to look out for tonight.

8 pm 2012 Summer Olympics (NBC) | On tap for tonight: gymnastics, volleyball, diving, cycling and track and field — plus an extended preview of NBC’s fall drama Revolution (read our preview) will air at some point during tonight’s coverage.

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Ricky’s new life at college makes Amy jealous… which makes me think she doesn’t know about the communal bathrooms, cafeteria fare and 8 a.m. classes.

RELATED | Your August Calendar: NBC’s Fall TV Sneak Peek, Plus Tons More Premieres and Finales

9 pm RuPaul’s Drag U (Logo) | Season finale: Women of America, you’re going to have to get your beauty advice from people just a little less frank and fabulous for a while, because the outrageous makeover show wraps its fourth go-around tonight.

9 pm Bunheads (ABC Family) | Sasha’s stinky attitude results in Boo landing a coveted role in an upcoming performance. (Get scoop on Michelle’s love life.)

9 pm Top Gear (BBC America) | Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Patrick Stewart is this episode’s Star in a Reasonably Priced Car – a step down from the Enterprise, but pretty cool nonetheless.

9 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | The team goes after artifacts from Sykes’ arsenal.

9 pm The Closer (TNT) | The DA’s office watches Brenda’s investigation into a security guard’s death very closely, and Raydor and Pope finally pinpoint the leak in the department. Any last guesses on who it is? Hit Comments!

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Scott’s got two tasks on his to-do list: play in the championship lacrosse game and stop Gerard. Also, Allison’s still on the hunt for Derek and his wolves.

10 pm Alphas (Syfy) Harken and Hicks go undercover in an underground, Alphas-only fight club. (Fight clubs are popular on Syfy this season, eh? First Lost Girl, now Alphas?) P.S. Get scoop on the “boy” who tickles Rachel’s nose.

10 pm Perception (TNT) | Roger Bart (Revenge) guest-stars as an IRS agent looking into a possibly shady organization linked to a murder.

1. jess says:

The Closer –
    my bet is the leak is DS David Gabriel. but not directly – too much pillow talk with law student girlfriend. Heartbreaking, as Gabriel was always there for Brenda.

• anon says:

That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking.

• Xboxbydegrees says:

That is my guess, especially since it seems he isn’t a part of the new Major Crimes show.

• Kate says:

I think it might be Pope trying to get rid of her. I’m kind of bummed that the writers seem to just be heaping as much misery on her as possible. I’m kind of afraid she will end up in a mental institution! I wanted to see her go out on top, not broken.

• Zack B says:

Though it would be a little bit of a ‘cop-out’ – see what I did there – I think you are right that it is someone doing this by accident. Gabriel is the only one not returning so it just makes sense it isn’t him. If any of the others did it, no one would trust them come Major Crimes.

• GeoDiva says:

As soon as they introduced Davd’s grilfriend in the previous episode, I knew she was the leak and he was the unknowning source.

• John Moshier says:

thats a good Idea but I thought it was fritz because hes still in LA and brenda I think she with her fater where pope gote her a Job back in her old town. and gabriale quite cause his girl friend tinks its to dangerous of a job

2. “Any last guesses on who it is? Hit Comments!” Gabriel.

3. Brandy says:

Bunheads

4. Kim R says:

The closer….I think Gabriel would be the obvious choice because it would break her heart the most but to me it would be kind of predictable. I’m wondering about Det. Sanchez.

5. Arna Perry says:

I’ve been thinking it is David Gabriel. I guessed this because he’s not going to Major Crimes.

6. Justin says:

It’s Gabriel’s girlfriend, so it’s not really his fault either, I am not sure he could know who she would tell or think she would tell anyone.

7. Nick says:

Perception & Alphas, I miss hk & masterchef

8. Carol C says:

Agree that it has to be Gabriel.

9. Hali says:

Yup, always thought it was going to be Gabriel. I’ll be surprised if it isn’t.

10. Ethel says:

I think it was Brenda’s mother and that is what she wanted to talk to Brenda about. She did not intentionally give information but was talking to someone she thought might have been a friend who passed information to the people after Brenda

11. Jon says:

I gave up on Perception after about the third episode.

• Drew says:

Yeah, I really WANTED to like Perception, but the fact that Rachel Leigh Cook is, like, 13-years-old makes it seem like she’s just a little girl playing dress-up in her Mommy’s clothes, not at all a REAL cop in any way, shape or form. It’s too bad, too, the show had great potential, I thought.

12. Velvet says:

Bizarre Foods America
    Warehouse 13
    Perception

13. Mikaylah says:

Teen Wolf. This season has been incredible, and things are coming to a head. Tonight’s episode and next week’s finale are bound to be intense.

14. Sheila says:

Tonight on the Closer…I think it is Buzz, just a thought.

15. I always thought it was pope… but then brendas mom needed to talk and i dont think she was sick? David is a good choice too though….hmmm

16. Justin says:

The Closer, Perception, Warehouse 13, Alphas and Olympics are on my must-watch list tonight. I think Pope is the leak.

17. mia says:

BUNHEADS!!!! (And Alphas…but its a Hicks episode and he’s as boring as mud)

18. Jack J. says:

It’s only the third go-round for RuPaul’s Drag U, btw. Go Latriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!