Exclusive

Revenge Exclusive: Greek Goddess Joins Season 2 Cast — Is She Nolan's New Love?

Dilshad Vadsaria RevengeFormer Greek pot-stirrer Dilshad Vadsaria has Revenge (and possibly romance) on the brain.

The actress is joining ABC’s addictive Hamptons-based soap in a recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

She’ll play Padma, a gorgeous, fiercely intelligent, pop culture savvy financial whiz who brings her own spin to her job at Nolan’s (Gabriel Mann) company.

RELATED | Revenge Sneak Peek — Major Season 2 Spoilers

Rumor has it this is the new love interest for Mann’s bisexual billionaire character that exec producer Mike Kelley hinted at last month. (As Mann himself told TVLine, Nolan’s new female flame “may be not from this country… and she may [work] in my world of technology as well.”)

Revenge‘s sophomore season gets underway on Sept. 30.

1. Sam says:

I am so down for this. Vadsaria’s soapy acting (not a dig, just a fact) will fit in perfectly with Revenge.

• D says:

I hated her earlier on Greek, but later on she was the only thing keeping me on board of the college drama. She’s beautiful, charismatic and soapy – indeed.

2. TMW says:

I am so NOT down for this. I’d like Nolan to meet a guy full of soapy goodness he could fall for-maybe someone played by Tom Welling?

• ishivi says:

Nolan is BI. He stated that himself. We’ve seen him with a guy, albeit Tyler was totally insane, now we get to see him with a girl. I already like this pairing as I can tell these two are going to bounce off one another with natural chemistry. I’m excited!

• dude says:

I know he’s bisexual and I’m fine with this cause I loved her on Greek but I just don’t buy him with girls. When he was hitting on Ashley, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

• Jay says:

I wanted Nolan with a guy too. But I love Dilshad Vadsaria so much I can get over it. Hopefully they will be in a relationship but then break up, but everyone loves her character so she stays on the show and then Nolan dates a hot guy.

• Kennedy says:

That would be soooo gay

• Kennedy says:

This girl ^^^ would be 10 times better duh…..he already had a guy..

3. Jake says:

Yes! i loved her on Greek!

4. I also would like a guy interest for Nolan because Revenge is one of the few shows to properly show a gay romance — they don’t downplay the sexuality — but I LOVE Rebecca Logan from Greek, and this role fits her perfectly.

• Peeta says:

Nolan and Tyler romance? Whata re u talking about? They just had sex, while Nolan had an ulterior motive. However, why can’t a bisexual character have a female love interest. It seems fair to me.

5. Zed says:

What if they bring in a male romantic interest for Nolan too? That would be so soapy!!

6. Gerald says:

I’m really not a fan of hers and I don’t like her as an actress…. I don’t know, I guess I can live with it. Let’s just hope her character isn’t annoying.

• Anonymous All Around says:

That is why you should get a life … because you are going to have to live with it.

• Gerald says:

There’s no need to be rude… I like the show and as such I’m expressing my opinion. I do have a life and I know there’s nothing I can do about it, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to love it. Don get me wrong, maybe I end up being wrong about her character….

7. Danielle says:

Speaking of Dilshad Vadsaria, she and Frannie on Greek would be great for the Mean Girl tourney. Love her. Gorgeous!

8. Lily says:

This is like the best news ever, i loved her on Greek

9. shuayb says:

I am SO SO SO happy!!!!! Altho not my first choice, but she’ll be amazing. I hope they let her be a bit snarky… Love this actress to bits!

10. Margaret says:

not someone I would have thought of right away but i LOVE this casting! can’t wait to see her & Nolan sparring, that’s going to be excellent!

11. mia says:

I hope the show treats Nolan’s bisexuality decently. Bisexuals are so unfairly represented in the media (and within the gay community) that Nolan could be a really great chance to properly showcase this.

12. Fabe says:

She was great on Greek. Wow, now I miss that show. Thanks TV Line.

13. Ry says:

I think there’s a lot of other Indian female name instead of Padma

14. Elyse says:

Love her! Can’t wait!!

15. Rain says:

By the end I loved her on Greek, however I can’t see her with Nolan at all! I know he’s said he’s bi, but I really want to see him with a sexy guy not girl!

16. Shaun says:

About time we get to see his business dealings….his company plays a big part of his and Amanda’s lifestyle.

17. Gloria says:

I Love the way Nolan treats Emily. Cant wait to see him in Love with a girl

18. M.L.H. says:

I wish they had made Nolan a gay character and not bi. It would’ve made things a lot less complicated, and it’s not like network TV is just teeming with gay characters. I worry that the Nolan we see in season 2 won’t have the same personality as the Nolan we saw last season. I’m glad that if I don’t like his being paired with this girl, which I don’t, I won’t have to put up with it, and can just stop watching, which I will.

• sunny says:

I’m actually glad that he’s bi. There has been an increasing numbr of gay, lesbian and even transexual characters on TV lately, but very rarely is there someone who is bi and portrayed fairly. There’s a B in LGBT too, and if Gabriel Mann and the Revenge writers have anything to do with it, I’m sure Nolan will be the same Nolan in season 2 that we all know and love

19. Betty says:

They made Nolan a little too gay for me to buy that he’s “bisexual”.

20. sunny says:

21. M.L.H. says:

sunny, I wish you were right, but I don’t think the network putting Nolan with a woman this time has anything to do with altruism toward Bisexuals on the network’s part. I think all they’re doing is pandering to the anti-gay hater crowd by putting him with this girl in hopes of getting as many viewers to watch the show as possible. They’ve decided to play it safe and not offend the haters and I believe that’s why Nolan’s wardrobe has been toned down and his hair chopped. Have you seen the recent pics from the set? In one with Daniel, Nolan is dressed just like any other character, not anything like how he looked last season. I think we’re going to notice some definite changes with the entire show and these changes will not be a good thing. I think the show will have a noticeably different feel to it when it starts back up. I don’t think it’s going to be as good. Networks can never allow a show to stay good the way this one was in its first season. They always have to ruin everything.

• aciel says:

i don’t think that gabriel mann cutting his hair has anything to do with the show and thats how he dresses in real life. the writers wouldn’t got to the extent of changing completely how nolan dresses. remember how nolan quoted that he was a 3 on the kingsley meaning that he’s bisexual. it has nothing to do with the networks. the writers obviously know that a majority of the audience are rooting for nolan. any changes in nolan then revenge is going to end up loosing half of its audience. i mean you can’t judge a book by its cover. i recently went to revenge wiki and read the plot for the first episode of season 2 from what i’ve read i think that its going to be better than season 1.

• Kennedy says:

Well your probably one of the gay people who can’t stand anyone who doesn’t support you being gay why should anyone listen to you… No… Just stop

22. M.L.H. says:

Oh Kennedy, you are the typical ignorant hater type, aren’t ya. I’m not gay; I’m a straight woman who’s just getting damn sick of seeing shows and their characters get changed and ruined because of the stupid lingering discrimination against gay people.

23. JS says:

Why are her eyes blue in this picture? Is this like a promotion photograph, because she has black/brown eyes. Her skin color is also lighter than in real life, is this a “Beyonced” photograph to fit in with western beauty norms?

24. Alan Dykman says:

If he’s bi why not have him dating a Guy and a girl. Putting him with a girl only could easily be a step towards making him realize he was ‘mistaken and is really straight. Networks have taken that line before!

25. Russ west says:

I like her. I love all the work she has done in the past. I’ll even go as far to say she done a great job on revenge. But a part of me keep hoping that Emily will in up with nole!