Exclusive

Exclusive: Heather Locklear Joins Hot in Cleveland For Big Season 4 Arc

Ohio’s about to get a lot hotter, because primetime vet Heather Locklear is slated to join Hot in Cleveland, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The ex-Melrose Place vixen will play a former Miss Ohio who hires Valerie Bertinelli’s Melanie to work at her PR firm in at least three episodes of the TV Land hit’s fourth season.

Though she’s best known for soapy roles like Melrose’s Amanda (which she also played in the sudser’s 2009 continuation on The CW) and Dynasty’s Sammy Jo, Locklear also portrayed Spin City campaign manager Caitlin opposite both Michael J. Fox and Charlie Sheen. Her other comedy credits include Scrubs, Two and a Half Men, and Rules of Engagement.

Hot in Cleveland is scheduled to return in the fall.

1. Gerald says:

I’m happy that she’s back to work, she’s an underrated actress and who doesn’t remember Sammy Jo and the other great bitch Amanda Woodward. Here’s hoping that she can get a role in the soap of this generation, Revenge.

• Tom says:

Oh my God!!, i can actually see her verbally sparring with Madeleine Stowe, that would be awesome to see. Everybody start sending petitions to ABC and Mike Kelley and anybody that will listen.

2. Steven says:

Here’s hoping she gets a pilot this season. I miss seeing her on my tv each week.

3. Templar says:

Oh sure. Why not hire Joan Collins to pal around with Betty White? How about a coffee shop set where they can hang out with Shat and Ralph Waite? Good grief!

4. Lilith says:

Sammy Jo! I’m a huge fan of HIC so this are great news!

5. jw79bull says:

Maybe she’ll get a guest actress comedy Emmy….or maybe not

6. NDS1322132 says:

Heather Lockler will probably be the betty white when she gets older. She has already been on a 100 different shows and still going. A true legend.

7. timothy says:

Best casting yet of the new season!

8. ziyal says:

i’ve missed her!!

9. Jinjeon says:

Great news! I wanted her as a new girl when Betty White retire from the show but I can take this instead. She’s a great actress that deserves a regular role on some TV show.

10. Debbie Snelbaker says:

I just think Heather Lockler is one of the most best actress and a good person and I wish her a lot of luck — Wish I could meet her oneday.

Lol

Debbie Snelbaker
    301-751-6007 cell phone

11. With the success of the Dallas reboot – word is they are making Dynasty: TNG. PLEASE DONT

12. Wayne Tietz says:

I’m glad Heather will be back on TV. She’s been great in all of the roles she’s played on TV.

13. Heidi says:

Heather Locklear is my favorite actress!!! I never actually watched HIC before but I definitely will now!!!! I watched Heather on Melrose Place,LAX, Spin city and every Lifetime movie :-) Soo excited to have her back on tv.

14. daryl says:

It will be great to see “Heather Locklear” back to work and on the set of hot in cleveland.
    She has never won a golden globe or an emmy yet! If she does win one day it will definately put a height on her career. Its great to see that her daughter Ava Sambora has taken an interest in acting and modeling her dad “Ritchie Sambora’s white trash clothing collection. I can;t get over how hot “Ritchie Sambora” is, he likes to hump occassionally.

• Eileen says:

“Season 4 Starts in the Fall” – could someone have listed the date? I too am excited to see Heather Locklear again. She can be so catty and would have been a great sparring partner with Vanessa Williams.