Fall TV Preview

Exclusive: Heather Locklear Joins Hot in Cleveland For Big Season 4 Arc

Ohio’s about to get a lot hotter, because primetime vet Heather Locklear is slated to join Hot in Cleveland, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The ex-Melrose Place vixen will play a former Miss Ohio who hires Valerie Bertinelli’s Melanie to work at her PR firm in at least three episodes of the TV Land hit’s fourth season.

Though she’s best known for soapy roles like Melrose’s Amanda (which she also played in the sudser’s 2009 continuation on The CW) and Dynasty’s Sammy Jo, Locklear also portrayed Spin City campaign manager Caitlin opposite both Michael J. Fox and Charlie Sheen. Her other comedy credits include Scrubs, Two and a Half Men, and Rules of Engagement.

Hot in Cleveland is scheduled to return in the fall.

Comments (25)

• I’m happy that she’s back to work, she’s an underrated actress and who doesn’t remember Sammy Jo and the other great bitch Amanda Woodward. Here’s hoping that she can get a role in the soap of this generation, Revenge.

Comment by Gerald – July 28, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my God!!, i can actually see her verbally sparring with Madeleine Stowe, that would be awesome to see. Everybody start sending petitions to ABC and Mike Kelley and anybody that will listen.

Comment by Tom – July 28, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s hoping she gets a pilot this season. I miss seeing her on my tv each week.

Comment by Steven – July 28, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She has a facial double in DA Gail Van Winkle in Austin, Texas.

Comment by Kathy – February 13, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh sure. Why not hire Joan Collins to pal around with Betty White? How about a coffee shop set where they can hang out with Shat and Ralph Waite? Good grief!

Comment by Templar – July 28, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jimmie Walker and Ron Pallilo are availanle

Comment by Kanni bassativa – July 30, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ron Palillo died this year. Don’t think he’s available

Comment by cindi updegrove – November 29, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sammy Jo! I’m a huge fan of HIC so this are great news!

Comment by Lilith – July 28, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lilith, can you please kill Hoyt and Terry? Thank you.

Comment by Gerald – July 28, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe she’ll get a guest actress comedy Emmy….or maybe not

Comment by jw79bull – July 28, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heather Lockler will probably be the betty white when she gets older. She has already been on a 100 different shows and still going. A true legend.

Comment by NDS1322132 – July 29, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that can’t move her face

Comment by Hannah – July 29, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s funny because it’s true
        She’s not the only victim of Botox gone bad
        I’m talking to you Glenn Close and Courtney Cox

Comment by Kanni bassativa – July 30, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best casting yet of the new season!

Comment by timothy – July 29, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’ve missed her!!

Comment by ziyal – July 29, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure Tommy Lee, Richie Sambora and Jack Wagner would wonder why.

Comment by Templar – July 29, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news! I wanted her as a new girl when Betty White retire from the show but I can take this instead. She’s a great actress that deserves a regular role on some TV show.

Comment by Jinjeon – July 30, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just think Heather Lockler is one of the most best actress and a good person and I wish her a lot of luck — Wish I could meet her oneday.

Lol

Debbie Snelbaker
    301-751-6007 cell phone

Comment by Debbie Snelbaker – July 30, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With the success of the Dallas reboot – word is they are making Dynasty: TNG. PLEASE DONT

Comment by Kanni bassativa – July 30, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Heather will be back on TV. She’s been great in all of the roles she’s played on TV.

Comment by Wayne Tietz – July 30, 2012 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heather Locklear is my favorite actress!!! I never actually watched HIC before but I definitely will now!!!! I watched Heather on Melrose Place,LAX, Spin city and every Lifetime movie :-) Soo excited to have her back on tv.

Comment by Heidi – September 14, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It will be great to see “Heather Locklear” back to work and on the set of hot in cleveland.
    She has never won a golden globe or an emmy yet! If she does win one day it will definately put a height on her career. Its great to see that her daughter Ava Sambora has taken an interest in acting and modeling her dad “Ritchie Sambora’s white trash clothing collection. I can;t get over how hot “Ritchie Sambora” is, he likes to hump occassionally.

Comment by daryl – September 22, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Season 4 Starts in the Fall” – could someone have listed the date? I too am excited to see Heather Locklear again. She can be so catty and would have been a great sparring partner with Vanessa Williams.

Comment by Eileen – October 2, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post