Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Downton Abbey, Glee, Happy Endings, Parenthood and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any clue who will have replaced Brennan in the lab when Bones returns? —Georgia
Ausiello: Hint — the person is question is, like Brennan, a forensic anthropologist (which should narrow things down considerably). Bonus clue: His initials are C.E.

Question: I think by now everyone knows who Cam’s new/old love interest on Bones is. I am sure you have something not known and more exciting for us. Bonus points if it includes Booth and Brennan. —Cassidy
Ausiello: Actually, not everyone knows the identity of Cam’s new/old BF. “I don’t know who it is — they haven’t told me,” insists Cam’s portrayer, Tamara Taylor. “It could be anyone from the country boy, who I loved, to any of the squinterns, to any of the FBI guys we’ve seen before. I’ve racked my brain. I’m not sure who one it is.” One person Taylor is praying it isn’t? Rookie intern and the object of her daughter’s affection, Finn Abernathy. “That’s so inappropriate,” she protests. “That is mildly creepy. He’s so young.”

Question: Got anything juicy on Bones? —Elena
Ausiello: EP Stephen Nathan tells me the show is planning an episode that should warm Emily Deschanel’s animal rights-lovin’ heart. “It’s a story about smuggling endangered species into the states as pets,” he reveals. “In fact, what is horrifying is that there are more tigers as pets in Texas than there are in the wild. So we’re doing a story about animal smuggling that takes place in one of those pet expos.”

Question: Please tell me Ray Romano isn’t going to come between my favorite Parenthood couple, Sarah and Mark. —Amber
Ausiello: Well, he’s definitely going to cause a little friction. “Ray’s character is the opposite of Mark,” reveals exec producer Jason Katims. “Hank is acerbic and has a cynical attitude about life, and he develops a connection with Sarah. In a weird way, he’s kind of more right for her than somebody like Mark. He’s in a more similar stage of life as she is, so we wanted to watch as that dynamic develops — and not in a way that’s very soapy. We wanted to make it feel as real as possible. As she’s moving forward with Mark, an unanticipated connection begins to form with Hank.” Bonus scoop: Sarah and Hank meet when she gets a job working at his small commercial photography studio.

Question: Any Covert Affairs scoopage? —Susan
Ausiello:
Auggie fans, rejoice! Chris Gorham reveals that he’s got some meaty stuff ahead. “In Episode 7, there’s a really nice moment between Auggie and his therapist where he tells a story, which was actually an idea of mine that I had pitched to the writers,” he shares. “It’s a really nice reveal about Auggie’s past. It’s a very revealing character moment.” Then things will get “very heavy for [Auggie in Episode 9],” says Gorham, an outing he calls “maybe the most emotional” episode to date for his character.

Question: Can you say whether your wedding blind item involves two main characters? — Melissa
Ausiello: One is a main character, the other is main-ish.

Question: My sixth sense is telling me that Kurt and Blaine are going to break up in the Glee premiere. What do you know? —Suzy
Ausiello: I know Darren Criss is looking forward to a little drama. “It’s weird when you’re in a relationship and someone graduates, or there are ‘locational’ shifts,” he says. “So I should hope that they deal with that obstacle like any couple has to. It’s good to have speed bumps, so it’ll be nice to have those this year. Chris [Colfer] and I are verging on ‘old married couple’ status, so it will be nice to shake it up a bit.”

Question: Can we get a ‘Wemma’ wedding update on Glee? —Sam
Ausiello: There’s still no date set, according to Matthew Morrison. “I’m hoping for a wedding this year, but I don’t know,” he says, before dropping this worrisome soundbite: “I think [Glee]‘s core fan base is a lot younger, so they [decided] they want to focus on the teenagers [more].”

Question: Any details on Matthew and Lady Mary’s wedding on Downton Abbey? —Neil
Ausiello: You’re assuming there will be a wedding — something series creator Julian Fellowes stopped short of confirming when I spoke to him over the weekend at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills. “They’re certainly engaged — that much I will say,” he said with a laugh. “But in Downton, the path of true love never did run smooth.” Yikes!

Question: Any Season 3 Downton Abbey scoop about my favorite TV spinster, Lady Edith? — Jeff
Ausiello: Good news! She may not be a spinster forever! “Edith has a tough time,” acknowledges Fellowes. But “she’s still very keen on [Sir Anthony] Strallan [and] hasn’t allowed his disability to put her off. So let’s hope that comes to some kind of fruition in Season 3.” Yes, let’s!

Question: How worried should we be about the Modern Family contract impasse/lawsuit? — Charlie
Ausiello: Not very. I predict a resolution by week’s end. In the meantime, as we count down to the start Season 4, allow me to reveal not one but two new and likely recurring characters: Pam is a fortyish, opinionated, plus-sized lesbian — in other words, a younger Rosie O’Donnell — and teenage Jorie is a new friend of Haley’s who, from the back, is a dead ringer for her mother. Cue Phil ogling the wrong blond in 10, 9, 8…

Question: Desperate for Modern Family spoilers. Help? — Jer
Ausiello: Sure thing, Jer. The show’s most hopeless romantic, Manny, is about to fall in love again. Explains exec producer Steven Levitan: “He and Luke go to a hotel together with Claire and Alex, [who] is in an academic decathlon, and… Manny meets a girl in the lobby… But then she sort of disappears after having mentioned she’s there for a Bar Mitzvah.” Needless to say, Manny isn’t about to let it — or her — go. Trouble is, Levitan goes on, “there are three or four different Bar Mitzvahs happening in the hotel, [hence the reason that] our episode that is subtitled ‘Bar Mitzvah Crashers.’”

Question: How did Homeland sleeper cell its way past my attention until last weekend? What’s upcoming in Season 2? — JB
Ausiello: Regarding your first question, I told you crack was wack, JB, you just wouldn’t listen. Regarding your second question, I’m sorry to say that the answer might just be jail time for Carrie. (Like electroshock therapy wasn’t enough!) The show is currently looking for a middle-aged actor to play the apparently horrific warden of Waynesburg Maximum Security Prison for Women. On the other hand, it’s also casting Rex Hemmings, an insanely rich and influential Vietnam war veteran who has his own hoity-toity Spelling Mansion. So maybe instead of doing time Carrie will be marrying money? Kidding.

Question: Do you have any scoop as to whether the mystery of Castle‘s dad will be solved this season? —Maegan
Ausiello: I don’t but Nathan Fillion may.

Question: I just watched all six seasons of Lost, which led me to the first season of Once Upon a Time. Needless to say, I was thrilled when you reported that Jorge Garcia was wanted for a part. Any news on who he’ll be playing? — Rebecca
Ausiello: No clue, but I can tell you producers have officially put out a casting call for Jack (of Beanstalk fame), who hails from a land that’s even scarier than the 6 train during rush hour and is described as being wholly decent but very secretive, indefatigably disarming but emotionally broken. And on top of it all, he’s sexy as hell.

Question: Any scoop on True Blood‘s season finale? —Soso
Ausiello: It features a “big body count,” confirms series creator Alan Ball. “Probably more than any other episode we’ve ever had. I’m not saying they’re bodies we know, although some of them are. There’s a lot of carnage.” Bonus scoop: The final frame of the season will feature one of these three characters: Sookie, Bill or Eric.

Question: I’m really worried that Amanda Peet being cast as Alicia’s new friend on The Good Wife will mean that Alicia will drift away from Kalinda. Can you reassure me? —Heather
Ausiello: I don’t think they can get further away from one another than they did last season. Besides, I have a hunch Kalinda will need Alicia more than ever this fall when you-know-who appears on the scene. Speaking of Peet, rumor has it she’s being groomed as a love interest for [spoiler]. Hit the comments with your best educated guess!

Question: Please hook me up with some Supernatural scoop! —Nick
Ausiello: We’ll meet Sam’s new squeeze in the Oct. 3 premiere, but it won’t be in the present day.

Question: How much time will have passed between seasons on Sons of Anarchy? —Tim
Ausiello: When Season 5 picks up on Sept. 11, about a month will have gone by. “Clay is out of the hospital [when we return], which is one of the reasons we kill a little bit of time,” explains series creator Kurt Sutter. “I didn’t want to play hospital scenes with Clay.” But don’t interpret that to mean SAMCRO’s dethroned leader has recovered. “I really wanted to acknowledge the physical and emotion wreckage that he’s brought on himself, so we will see him physically debilitated,” Sutter notes. “He took a bullet to the lung, so he’s moving slow and hurt. I think he’s dealing with the ramifications of his actions. He is broken, emotionally and physically. The loss of the club was devastating for him. And the greater devastation, at least in the first half of the season, is the loss of Gemma.”

Question: I am a huge fan of Nikita. The show is awesome. So excited Devon Sawa is a series regular now. Any scoop on what Owen will be up to in Season 3? —Alberto
Ausiello:
“He’s in for a pretty big system shock [when he discovers that] Division is running — and that Nikita is still running it,” reveals showrunner Craig Silverstein. “He doesn’t think that’s a good idea, and around the time that happens, Nikita will also be wondering if it’s a good idea.”

Question: I really need spoilers about Happy Endings, in particular Dave and Alex. What’s gonna happen with them? —Marty
Ausiello: They’re going to spend much of the premiere attempting (unsuccessfully) to keep their relationship strictly casual. Meanwhile, Brad tricks Jane into thinking he’s chilling out at home during the day (when in reality he’s got a new job), and something hilariously horrible happens to Penny that lands her in a (pause for dramatic effect) upper-body cast.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (91)

• Thanks for confirming the blind item is Naomi and Max from 90210. You do know you pretty much lied about the blind item. 90210 was the second show picked up by the CW. It was never going to be cancelled.

Comment by Melissa – July 24, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But it was in danger. GG’s Blair and Chuck are both main characters as Zoe and George/Wade are. Alex and Sean maybe? It’s Naomi and Max for sure.

Comment by Phil – July 24, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If any show was in danger, it was Gossip Girl. The network wouldn’t even give them 13 episodes while 90210 was given a full season. How are Max and Naomi star crossed lovers? Max is a guest star. They also weren’t headed toward a reunion last season. They did reunite. I think it’s more than obvious Ausiello lied about the blind item to make it sound like Chuck and Blair. I just can’t believe he gave it away this easily. I thought we would have to wait a little longer.

Comment by Melissa – July 24, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, he got the nickname Trollsiello for a reason, haha. But I’m actually kinda glad it’s not Chair, I think they should save their wedding for the series finale.

Comment by Olivia – July 24, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah it’s totally 90210 :( lame show… Sorry Chuck- Blair Fans!

Comment by Silly – July 24, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • okay i truly love MAXOMI, they are the only reason i continue to watch 90210. but getting married in the premiere is NOT a good news. it’s just idk.. too early i guess.. and they have lots of time to break them up.. i’d prefer them to get married at the end of the season.

just my humble opinion. ;(

Comment by etmy – July 24, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why do so many teens get married on that show? Ivy/Raj, Naomi was engaged last season, Liam proposed to Annie, I’m pretty sure Max was engaged. Although I know a few 20-year-olds who got married young I have to say, how many teens get married like this?

Comment by dude – July 24, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say that out of everything I think I’m most excited for Happy Endings and Penny in a body cast! That sounds like some pretty serious hilarity!

Comment by DL – July 24, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On a sidenote, is “serious hilarity” an oxymoron? :P

Comment by DL – July 24, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That would have been so cool if Zack had replaced Brennan while she’s gone.

Comment by AnnClau – July 24, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Amanda Peete’s character a love interest for Peter? or Maybe Eli? Is Will still with that alcoholic lady?

Comment by matthew c – July 24, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I read somewhere that she was going to be a love interest for Will…..

Comment by moobear – July 24, 2012 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought it would be for Carey.

Comment by marko – July 25, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If so they’ll going to turn her in an unlikable one-dimensional character, who will end up with stealing all his little screentime, or in someone who just doesn’t give a damn about him, who also will end up with stealing all his screentime and having sex with everyone else but him. Just like every woman they paired with him.

Comment by Pam – July 26, 2012 03:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Without a doubt. LOL. After season 3 I’m already prepared to see every Cary possible storyline turning into crap or being resolved in 30 seconds screentime.

Comment by Lucy – July 26, 2012 11:23 PM PDT
  • Why are all the Supernatural spoilers coming out related to Sam’s love interest?

There has to be something else!

Comment by Madeline – July 24, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d kill for a spoiler about Cas. *sigh*

Comment by Sunset – July 25, 2012 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This. Sam doesn’t interest me in the slightest. Show me the Dean-Cas!

Comment by Laurie – July 25, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d kill for a spoiler about Cas.

Who wouldn’t? Sadly it seems the producers have turned Cas into the guys behind the curtain since season 5, keeping his story, how much he will appear on the show, and whether or not he’ll survive the season, always under wraps. Jared even joked about it at the Comic Con panel. I suppose it’s their deal.

Comment by Teresa – July 28, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its because thats what the pr guys and producers have decided to release, my guess things are being held back to shock us

Comment by Alan – July 25, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s another reason for Glee to focus on the teenagers more: Will and Emma are completely insufferable.

Comment by MG – July 24, 2012 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Had a thought on Cam’s BF…Sully. The two would try to be all sneaky about it, Brennan busts them…awkwardness ensues. Wonder if Cam will do the island hopping thing with Agent Sailboat?

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 24, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Warehouse 13 is still on the air, so Eddie McClintock wouldn’t be available to play Sully.

Comment by Rachel – July 24, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That did slip my mind

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 24, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He probably would be, Warehouse 13 airs over summer so they might film at different times.

Comment by Olivia – July 24, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • warehouse has an expanded season this year so its doubtful that he would be free at the right time

Comment by Alan – July 25, 2012 01:40 PM PDT
    • My first thought was Wendall because it seems like he’s flirted with her a little bit in the past (I think it’s him… I could be confusing him with another squintern). However, I’d love for them to bring back Goodman (even though he was married with kids last time he was around). I suppose it could be Booth’s brother, too.

Comment by laylagalise – July 24, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I was thinking Booth’s brother too, but wasn’t he engaged last time we saw him? My second thought went to Brennan’s brother, Russ.

Comment by Sharon – July 24, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Trying not to be obvious but my choices are Paul (the gyno), Hacker (Booth’s boss) or Grayson Barasa, possible Brennan’s former professor and ex lover all the way from Season 1?

Comment by Krish :) – July 25, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Michael Stires? Booth may actually shoot him after that whole deal

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 25, 2012 08:55 PM PDT
      • What about the FBI guy who took the Pelant case from Booth. I doubt Cam’s new bf is anyone’s ex or a squint.

Comment by Mynamehere – July 27, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clark Edison is running the lab????????NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!He is the ost boring intern out of all of them

Comment by SirWazza – July 24, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not a Clark fan either, but he is the only one of the ‘squinterns’ who actually has a doctorate in forensic anthropology. All of the other ones are true interns and thus not qualified.

Comment by Rachel – July 24, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s the most qualified candidate for the job while Brennan is on the run…I imagine Angela isn’t going to be real happy with this development

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – July 24, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clark Edison!!!!! I LOVE him, I can’t wait!

Comment by Tiera – July 24, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryan Murphy has already said in a previous interview that he has no plans for Will and Emma to get married this season. In same interview he said that the adults, with the exception of his big name guest stars, will take a back seat. He wants to focus on Rachel In NYC with occasional focus on McKinnely. Essentially this is his way of getting his spin off that Fox nixed last year.

Comment by CA – July 24, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It makes sense. I mean, is anyone THAT attached to any of the adults aside from Sue? Will, Emma, Bieste, they all play their parts on the show but I really can’t say I’m dying for more stories focused on them. One of the weakest episodes last season (The Spanish Teacher) was centered around Will.

Comment by dude – July 24, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And that’s because they basically retconned Will’s character and had him VERY OOC. But this is Ryan Murphy we’re talking about, so I’m willing to bet his mind will be changed by Christmas. I just want to see their wedding. That would be a nice season 4 finale. All of the graduates come back for the wedding.

Comment by Jessica Nightflame Desrocher – July 25, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would hope that they focus mostly on the Glee Club New Directions, with occasional updates on Rachel in NY and Kurt (whenever he gets to NY) and the other graduates that have went on to college and/or careers. But I hope it doesn’t turn into all Rachel all the time. She is not the only star of that show.

Comment by Kay – July 25, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a lame Castle spoiler. And just one? Come on Ausiello! we deserve more (and better) Castle spoilers :D

Comment by Javi – July 24, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amanda Peet’s character HAS to be Will’s new love interest.

Comment by martina – July 24, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you follow the British tabloids, the Downton spoilers are not new :(

Comment by Alicia – July 24, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Penny on Happy Endings

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – July 24, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I laughed outloud at the idea of Penny in a full upper body cast…epic!!

Comment by Jill – July 24, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just reading this makes me want new episodes of Happy Endings NOW!

Comment by tvaddict – July 24, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The CW and Nikita are smart in bringing back Owen on a full time basis. He will make a nice foil to some of the anticipated power struggles.

Comment by Chris – July 24, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I love Nikita too and am sooo happy Owen is now a regular.

Comment by Renee – July 24, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was actually hoping for a 2 Broke Girls spoiler. Any news on season 2?

Comment by Steve – July 24, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I think Alan Dale and Emilie de Ravin are incredible on Once Upon a Time, I really don’t want to see every Lost cast member show up. Once has a LARGE cast as it is and that can be kinda gimmicky.

Comment by Patti – July 24, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for putting my fears about TGW to rest as well! After it was announced Amanda Peet would be Alicia’s new friend I was thinking what in the Helen of Troy are they doing? Kalinda and Alicia just started mending their relationship and now Alicia is going to start hanging out with someone else?? K&A’s relationship is the best thing about the show and though they’re seemingly each others’ only friend (even if that’s somewhat abnormal/unhealthy), I don’t care–it’s how it should be.
    Kalicia 5ever, yo.

Comment by Saint Alicia – July 24, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Breaking Bad yo

Walt is going after his family. His son is up for grabs. His son has to find out. It’s the shoe that drops. For him to deal with military grade bombs…family. I hope jesse isn’t his adversary in this…of all the people in this show I do want him to make it out…b/c in earnest he is the soul….

Flashbacks: They and god hoping some writer reads this…they should have an opening sequence of Walt teaching Jesse back in high school. It would be the last episode of course….cold open offering some lesson learned. It ties in everything…a teacher and his pupil…which is what this show is.

Rumors: Walt doesn’t kill skyler. He just doesn’t. He has become the bad guy…but at an inception based level, he is what he is for her. He does die for her and his family which is why I think he is going to save them. Thats why he needs military level arms.

Comment by Trenton – July 24, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gustavo was gay….it is just efficient. You don’t plan out an enemies destruction over a friend or business partner. He was willing to die. They allowed and told the story of Gus Fring’s revenge…but not the precursor (pun intended) How do they have a last episode w/o Gus? Esposito made that show as much as anyone else.

Comment by Trenton – July 24, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ““I think [Glee]‘s core fan base is a lot younger, so they [decided] they want to focus on the teenagers [more].”” isn’t that the plot of the second season of Episodes? heh

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 24, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “No clue, but I can tell you producers have officially put out a casting call for Jack (of Beanstalk fame), who hails from a land that’s even scarier than the 6 train during rush hour and is described as being wholly decent but very secretive, indefatigably disarming but emotionally broken. And on top of it all, he’s sexy as hell.” so Garcia is playing the giant.

Comment by Michael Sacal – July 24, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The True Blood spoiler and Supernatutural spoiler are both old news. How can there not be more True Blood scoop out there?

Comment by Kristen – July 24, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Ausiello is pretty lame for trolling GG fans, but honestly, I’m glad Chuck and Blair won’t get married until later in the season. It would’ve been too soon for them, plus I want to see an actual proposal.

Comment by Olivia – July 24, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there any chance Bae and Jack could be the same person. With him using the last of the magic beans and coming from a pretty dark situation and time in fairytale land, it could work. That’d be cool.

Comment by Gilda – July 24, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know how many episodes 90210 is actually getting this season? I wasn’t sure if it was just renewed (with the possibility of being extended – similar to One Tree Hill) or renewed for a full season (with the possibility of getting 24 episodes again)?

Comment by Jarrod – July 24, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 90210 got 24 episodes. I think that season 5 will be the last one, this show is not going anywhere.
      I was really hoping that season 4 could turn things around, and in a way it kind of happened. But then the storylines got really flat again. It’s too bad. I really love this show.

Comment by Bianca – July 24, 2012 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If the show continues with Max and Naomi and brang Teddy back full time, it could POSSIBLY get it’s fans back (that felt betrayed getting rid of Max and Teddy to begin with). But I feel as though getting couples together and allowing them to keep up a consistent relationship and not having them jump would make viewers happy. E.g. Silver having every guy by now. It goes WELL against her character for starters. I’m just waiting for them to put Annie with Navid or EVEN enter some stupid incestuous thing between her and Dixon.

Comment by Jarrod – July 24, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If they killed off Annie, sent Silver and Navid to their respective colleges, have Ade travel the world doing her music thing and just had the show focused on the remaining cast (no stupid guest stars from last season), then I’d actually tune in this season.

Comment by Jessica Nightflame Desrocher – July 25, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it will be either Sweets, Grayson, or Wendell

Comment by Shayna – July 24, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Sweets theory makes sense because I’ve read that he and Daisy are gonna hit rocky times at one point. Or something like that. Although at the same time, he doesn’t seem like the type to cheat on his girlfriend.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 24, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Unless they’re turning Cam into a cougar, neither Sweets nor Wendell make sense as a romantic interest for her. They’re both much too young and she’s Wendell’s boss.

Comment by Lisa – July 25, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not only that — but have we ever seen anything between Sweets and Cam to suggest either has interest? It would truly be an out of the blue paring.

Comment by jason – July 25, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For Downton, didn’t Rebecca Eaton confirm that Matthew and Mary will get married next season? Also, there are pics of Edith’s wedding.

Comment by A – July 24, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WHAT? WHOA! Major spoiler if that last one is true!

Comment by Jen – July 24, 2012 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amanda Peet can be a love interest for anyone on the show BUT Will! I want Alicia and Will together…KINGS PLEASE let them finally have ‘good timing’ and a real relationship no more hiding and sneaking around! Cary, Eli…hell even Peter can get her for all I care!

Comment by thatgirlp – July 24, 2012 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RE: Parenthood. So, Sarah’s gonna get along with this guy AND clash with him (based on scoop I just read on TV Guide’s Mega Buzz)? Should be interesting.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 24, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to go ahead and call it…Jack is going to be Henry’s dad on OUAT

Comment by ChouxPstry – July 24, 2012 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the same thought!!

Comment by GeekGirl13 – July 25, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As for “The Good Wife” my guess is that no spoilers about Cary mean that season 4 is not going to be different from season 3.

Comment by Lucy – July 24, 2012 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why does CBS have to put the good wife on sundays, now opposite Revenge and with the football overruns, i wish it would return to Tuesdays at 10!

Comment by chris – July 24, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s been on Sundays for at least two seasons, right? The better question would be why would ABC move Revenge from Wed to Sunday.

Comment by jason – July 25, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder who they will kill on true blood? I love all the cast but the series seriously need to cut some storyline, someone need to die, as long it’s not eric, pam or lafayette I’ll be fine

And I love max/naomi I don’t want them to get marry that fast, it will be disaster, just let chair the one who marry each other, we all know they will divorce in half season and vow their “everlasting” love in last eps, god this show it’s so bad it’s not even funny

Comment by andrea – July 24, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amanda Peet and Peter! Alicia’s going to introduce her to Peter!

Comment by blaster freak – July 24, 2012 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While we’re on Bones initials: here’s hoping they find a way to give Z.A. a major arc at long last.

Comment by Mike – July 24, 2012 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark and Sarah forever. Ray Romano stay home!

Comment by linda – July 25, 2012 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The quote from Darren Criss is a bit dated — there have been a lot of discussions out there on how both he and Chris Colfer, but mostly him, have asked to have their characters broken up. Which is sorta sad — because if the writers had put any true thought into Kurt and Blaine’s relationship they could have done so much more then was seen in season 3 so that they hadn’t become “an old married couple”.

Comment by Jac – July 25, 2012 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you Jac. The writers sort of dropped the ball on Kurt and Blaine’s relationship since “Dance With Somebody” – all the other couples get to show some PDA but not Kurt and Blaine. The most they get to show is a hug or maybe hold hands. I hope they do not break them up, but it is up to the writers to create a storyline for them to get out of their “old married couple” rut. But what about Mike and Tina – they’ll be a long-distance couple as well – what will happen to them. Same with Brittany and Santana. The writers only seem to want to create new “couples” and forget about the ones they already have established.

Comment by Kay – July 25, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah, another girl who wants to see Blaine and Kurt kiss more. Maybe Kurt WILL get to kiss more this season, and maybe it will be somebody other than Blaine that he’s kissing. I hope so!

Comment by Kate – July 25, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Though I agree with the lack of PDA, I was speaking to the whole of the relationship. The idea that the most they could come up with was the potential of cheating short changes the creativity of what could, and still can be, a great and lasting TV relationship.

@Kate — I am not a girl but a guy — trying be less rude in your comments.

Comment by Jac – July 26, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ugh that wedding spoiler spoiled my season 6 exitement… but I’m sure Chuck&Blair will get married later <3

Comment by donna – July 25, 2012 01:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want Max & Naomi to stay together next season, but they’re still too young to get married. #teamMaxomi #90210

Comment by aleya – July 25, 2012 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow Ausiello way to lead Chuck/Blair fans on with that blind item. Ugh.

Comment by Sarah – July 25, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Clark Edison is filling in for Bones while she is away? That should be fun!

Comment by SoFla – July 25, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The blind item still can be gg. What about its Serena and her mainish new boyfriend?

Comment by Blabla – July 25, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item: Max and Naomi, wow!

Comment by Sarah – July 26, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay less Will on Glee. That is always good news.

And I am actually happy to hear there will be lots of carnage at the end of True Blood. We need to get back to the original characters. Too many side stories happening on that show all at once.

Comment by GD – July 26, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post