Round 2 of Bad Boys Ends With Faves From Revenge, Charmed, True Blood, Vampire Diaries

We’ve reached the final set of Round 2 matchups in TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament, and when the polls close, we’ll have just 16 players remaining from our initial crop of 64.

Today’s bouts include Revenge‘s Daniel Grayson against Charmed‘s Cole Turner, and Eric Northman of True Blood against Damon Salvatore of The Vampire Diaries.

Every day for the next several weeks, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV. Now ready, set, vote!

1. Yoni says:

Ah man, really? I gotta choose between Eric and Damon? Crap.

2. leah says:

Seriously? Eric vs. Damon? It’s like Sophie’s Choice up in here…..

3. Miles says:

Cole and Damon!

4. Jason saint says:

I can’t believe y’all left out Same Winchester from Supernatural or Crowley from Supernatural.

5. Ace says:

Damon vs. Eric is ALMOST as bad as Dean vs. Mal. (And really, TV|Line? I am still not over that one.)

6. Amy says:

Daniel and Damon!! Much easier than the impossible Dean vs. Mal competition (at least for me).

7. COLEEEEEEE! :D I do like Daniel but he aint anywhere near being my favorite character on Revenge, Nolans more bad boy! Eric vs Damon, even though I used to love Dmaon since he ‘fell in love with Elena’ hes turned into a right annoying character, Eric did with Sookie last season but thank god hes bad to bad ass ways! So Eric got my vote, and then Cole can beat him next round! :D

8. em says:

Cole and Damon. I hate to say it and maybe it was just me, but Eric lost some of his appeal once he lost his memory. I couldn’t look at Eric the same way again after those eps.

9. Elizabeth says:

Eric vs Damon?! HOW CAN I CHOOSE?!?

Who am I kidding – Damon wins every time.

10. Celia Faria says:

COLE! Voting until my fingers bleed!

11. AT says:

Definitely Cole. Against Daniel Grayson? Not much of a choice. Poor little rich boy does not a bad boy make IMO. Cole will always be one of my all time favorite bad boys and of course one of my favorite byronic heroes. Pitting Damon versus Eric though is just mean. Both are the epitome of a bad boy.

12. Manie says:

Eric NEEDS to win this… him being a softy was due to losing his memory… Damon has no excuse!

13. Olive says:

Eric for the win. He’s older.

14. Summer says:

Daniel and Damon!

15. fangtabulous says:

What the hell ..
    Why is damon beating eric????
    Eric ripped a man into pieces, ripped a mans heart out and locked lala in his dungeon
    Damon… umm???mm…

16. Deena says:

Cole Turner is one of my favorite TV characters of all time. I still feel he was completely misunderstood and I can’t watch Phoebe with any other guy but him. :)

17. WhyohWhy says:

Until these polls limit the number of votes someone can place, fans from Supernatural or Vampire Diaries will trump the others. RIP Mal :( Probably RIP Eric. They are willing to vote over 100 times if that’s what it takes. I’ve got a job and school, so I just don’t have the time to flood internet boards. I am having fun with the brackets, just wish there were limits on how many votes each computer can place.

• lilys87 says:

I don’t think you can vote multiple times in this poll. Right ?

• Parakeet says:

OK, I’ve figured from a few of these comments that I’m quite naive here; I thought you could only vote once in this poll. I guess not all of us Supernatural fans are savvy about such things! As for other polls, I too have a job (though school is long since past me) and it’s one that leaves me physically and mentally exhausted. I’ll often vote more than once (when I realize that it’s allowed). These are just internet polls, but they are pretty much the only place that Supernatural gets any recognition; I’ll never understand why it doesn’t get the same respect within the genre as the Joss Whedon shows (which I also adore), let alone understand the ridiculous bias against genre shows not airing on HBO in general. I realize that actual cheating can occur in these polls (which is, of course, wrong), but why be upset that people are passionate enough about a show to spend their free time voting multiple times? If I spend the time that I would otherwise be using to read a novel, watch reruns of old sitcoms or sit on my porch to click away in a silly poll, well then, that’s how I’m using my time. This isn’t a contest about how best to spend our national resources (health care, military, scientific exploration, tax breaks, etc); it’s a contest about TV shows.

• jude says:

DUH !!!!!!!!! Vote once and once only………….period! If you try a gain it says “Thank you, your vote has already been counted” or something close…… Sooooooooo quit yer whiney bitchin!

• Jj says:

Not if you wait long enough. I tried again just to see if it would let me, and it worked. I voted for the first time yesterday!

• Rachel says:

But, but, it’s allowing you to vote once. . .

18. dude says:

Damon and Daniel!

19. Isabelle says:

Eric Northman every time

20. Allison P says:

I hate when I have to vote between Damon and Eric; I feel like I’ve had to do it before in some other poll…

21. And now all 14-year old chicks will vote for Damon… Booooo!

22. Melissa says:

I love Damon but Eric is sooooo much more badass. He’s over 1000 and he doesn’t pine for a girl that broke his heart.

23. Shelli says:

Eric, he always win

24. V says:

Eric all the way! He was a freaking Viking King!

25. Jan says:

I defo voted Cole, but never heard of the others, so went for Damon, Cole will beat him anyway lol

26. Claudia says:

Eric should take the whole thing!

27. Jamie B says:

I had to go with Eric but it was a very hard choose! I feel that Eric has always been a bad boy in the flashbacks he was a bad a** prince who did the help every chance he got and becoming a vampire just amplified that. Damon was the good boy he rebelled against his Father but he was a good man in even after he turned he held on to that till it got to hard and he turned off his emotions and went all evil. Don’t get me wrong I love Damon and every time Elena moves leans toward Stefan I yell at the tv WHY! but Eric is the bomb!

28. Gracinha says:

Damon Salvatore the best!!!

29. Ari says:

Daryl MFing Dixon had better win this over all competition. There is no bigger badass out there.

• Deb says:

i absolutely could not agree more. i’m sorry to others but when you think bad-ass-scared-to-my-toes ruthlessness, Daryl wins every time….to me it’s no contest

30. April says:

Gotta say, I have no idea who is going to win after all is said and done with this. It’s to hard!

31. Lucy says:

Seriously daniel? Cole is THE BAD BOY! Daniel is just pathetic.

32. Natali says:

Damon! Only

33. S says:

I hate that is Eric vs Damon because they are two of my favorites :( not fair! I voted for Eric because I knew everyone would be voting for Damon and I was right. Its nice to see its very close though. love both actors/vamps though doesn’t matter both are hot and amazing characters and both Elena/Sookie are fools for not choosing them

34. lily says:

Eric most 2 win!!! He’s a charming badass, a cold killer & you’ll never see him cry 4 a girl. Damon, sometimes, could be a pain in the ass.
    3 more words: Eric completely naked.

35. liluhead says:

I won’t choose!! Between Eric and Damon is sacrilege!
    Im not voting on this one!!

36. maya says:

Vote for DAMON ( ian somerhalder) please!!

37. Jj says:

If anything, Daniel Grayson is the girliest, wossiest bad guy in the world. He is laughable, pathetic and weak. Cole wins; no contest. As for Damon vs. Eric, well that was an incredibly hard choice. After considering more than the hotness, and that the have both torn people to shreds, ripped out hearts, locked people in dungens ands tortured them, I had to factor in Damon’s sense of humor. For that reason, Damon wins… and yet I still love Eric. What’s a woman to do?

38. Jj says:

whoops, I meant wussiest!!

39. Nikhol_B says:

ERIC ♥

40. Debbie says:

How can you chose between Damon Salvatore and Eric Northman? I want to be in the middle of them…and I’ll just leave that at that! Besides, I don’t think either one are real bad boys…they just put up the facade of being bad boys…Bill Compton and Stefan Salvatore are much, much worse!

41. This is TORTURE. How can one race today be so boring and the other be between arguably the best guys in the whole tournament? I have no idea who to choose, Eric and Damon are pretty much the ideal vamp duo.

42. juliany says:

o damon obiviamente …sepre o damon meu gostoso

43. Karen says:

I hope Cole(Julian McMahon) can win the whole thing,He is so awesome.I was mad when he wasn’t on Charmed anymore.

44. saxyroro (@saxyroro) says:

I went with Ian ONLY because there it more TVD to love (episode wise) vs True Blood. I still choose both!

45. CK says:

To pit Eric against Damon is just wrong. You guys know if you didn’t, they would be top 2!

46. Melody Paris says:

When it comes to Daniel vs Cole, how can you get any more “bad” than becoming the source of all evil?

47. Lee says:

Damn, these comments are making me wanna watch the vampire diaries at some point. but TB has more naked flesh, and Alexander Skarsgard!!!!!! Eric all the way V”V

48. Rebecca says:

I voted for eric because a) hes sexy b) he dresses well c) hes manipulative (but in a good way) d) he does have a “soft” side for those he cares about e) hes funny and witty f) hes a BAMF and “real” vampire who is conniving and sensual and blood thirsty and enjoys it.

Never seen the other and have zero interest. In my opinion no vamp show can be on primetime tv, they cant do any of the things that make vampires what they are. And thats sexy, sexual, blood thirty monsters. And thats the way we like it. (whats the point in watching a vamp show when noone is allowed to rip out hearts and suck the blood thru the ventricle like a straw?)

49. Rebecca says:

<3 eric. And <3 askars!

50. PhantomPhlyer says:

Damon vs. Eric – brutally unfair choice!