Exclusive: Suits Snags Pants Actress to Play Mike's New Love Interest

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Elisabeth Hower SuitsElisabeth Hower is trading Pants for Suits.

The actress, who most recently starred in MTV’s short-lived comedy I Just Want My Pants Back, has booked a multi-episode arc on USA’s Suits, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Hower will play Tess, a childhood friend of Mike’s (Patrick J. Adams) who turns up just when he needs her most.

She’s set to debut in the show’s midseason finale on Aug. 23.

Comments (17)

• Sounds good to me. Mike needs to move on anyway.

Comment by Justin – July 19, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Mike with Meghan’s character Rachel!!

Comment by Jacqi – July 19, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank God!!I don’t like mike and rachel together,I prefered him with jenny..i

Comment by meah – July 19, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope this actress isn’t coming on at the expense of Sarah Rafferty as Donna (whose character was fired tonight…)

Comment by Pat Graney – July 19, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, thanks for the spoiler? It hasn’t been that long since it’s aired, you know?

Comment by Lauren – July 19, 2012 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wow. awesome. no reason to watch Suits now. THANKS. *said with sarcasm*

Comment by Elyse – July 20, 2012 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WHAT? No sexy red head. No watch.

Comment by Keenan – July 20, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just tell me they are bringning Donna back because the show won’t be the same without her. She was the brightest and most enjoyable character of the bunch. I mean, I love the entire cast but all the characters are kind of stuffy and high strung since they are all lawyers. Donna was light and fun and cheery. She needs to be back…

Comment by Ana – July 19, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry. Donna will be back. I want to see her and Harvey hug it out.

Comment by Annie – July 20, 2012 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I forgot to mention that Sarah is still in Toronto filming. This is just a bump in the road. Donna will be back.

Comment by Annie – July 20, 2012 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Donna is gone then so am I as a viewer!!

Comment by Erika – July 19, 2012 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds good. I HATE Rachel.

Comment by Ella – July 19, 2012 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why get a love interest when he’s really great w/ Rachel? Oh show.

Comment by Kem – July 19, 2012 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He already has a love interest. Mike + Rachel = great show.

Comment by Kent – July 20, 2012 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please do not break Rachel’s heart and working relationship with Mike. Mike does need to unnecessarily tell Rach anything about the white unresolved lies

Comment by victor s. l. – August 18, 2012 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post