What to Watch: Runway Turns 10, Duets Is Done, Sheen's Real-Life Ex Faces His Anger and More

On TV this Thursday: Project Runway’s premiere struts its stuff in Times Square, Duets hits its last glory notes for the season, Anger Management tries “ex” appeal, Sullivan & Son passes the (and tends) bar and Rookie Blue makes a psychic friend. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features, linked within, here are nine programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Project Runway (Lifetime) | Season premiere: After opening with an hour-long “Road to the Runway” special, in which we meet the new designers and see juicy snippets of the season ahead, the long-running sartorial competition launches into a 90-minute episode that includes a live runway show held at Times Square (just downstairs from the TVLine offices, though we’ll be home by then). Look for guest judges Lauren Graham (Parenthood) and stylist/costumer Patricia Field (Sex and the City) to join Runway regulars Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. And then on Friday, TVLine’s very fashionable Michael Slezak will offer up a recap of the Season 10 kickoff!

8 pm Duets (ABC) | Season finale: The contestants and their duet partners perform one more time, then a winner is announced! Will J Rome take it all? Hit the comments with your thoughts about whose name should be on that recording contract.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

9 pm Saving Hope (NBC) | Charlie is drawn to a comatose bride-to-be.

9 pm Burn Notice (USA Network) | Card (John C. McGinley) recruits Fiona as a CIA asset to prevent her extradition into British custody, but his offer comes with a price. (I’m guessing it’s not a pack of cigarettes and control of the remote during free time.)

9:30 Anger Management (FX) | Charlie falls for Jen’s new business partner (played by his real-life ex-wife, Denise Richards) but is dismayed to hear she thinks therapy is a scam.

PREVIEW | Exclusive Suits First Look: Meet Louis’ Furry BFF

10 pm Rookie Blue (ABC) | When the officers from 15 Division lose a key witness in an upcoming trial, they ask a psychic for help.

10:00 pm Wilfred (FX) | A traumatic experience creates unexpected consequences for Ryan and Wilfred.

10 pm Sullivan & Son (TBS) | Double-episode series premiere: Comedian Steve Byrne stars as a corporate attorney who takes over his parents’ pub. Dan Lauria (The Wonder Years), Brian Doyle-Murray (The Middle) and Christine Ebersole (Royal Pains) co-star.

10:30 pm Louie (FX) | Louie’s looking for a mate. Maybe it’ll be one of the guest stars he recently teased to TVLine?

Comments (17)

• Yay Tim Gunn is back, i missed you!!

Comment by Lorena – July 18, 2012 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Suits? It’s the best out of all of these!

Comment by heath – July 18, 2012 11:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice and Suits for the win!

Comment by Justin – July 19, 2012 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9:00 Burn Notice
    10:00: Suits

Enough said.

Comment by Emgee – July 19, 2012 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • burn notice & suits!

given the ratings, no one is watching Sheen

Comment by Lia – July 19, 2012 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice and Suits! USA is all that matters to me on Thursday nights.

Comment by Elyse – July 19, 2012 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • J Rome hands down.

Comment by IdaRed – July 19, 2012 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok I think you are mixing two episodes of #SavingHope into one, the psychic one was last week.

Comment by Maria Gabriela Perez (@Gottara) – July 19, 2012 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right you are — sorry about the mix-up. (And if I were psychic, I could’ve seen that gaffe and fixed it before it happened…)

Comment by Kimberly Roots – July 19, 2012 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, no! I’ve been wondering when Project Runway returns, but I’m actually in Heidi’s homeland for the next 2 weeks. I love Germany, but damn, I love me some Project Runway (and my DVR will have plenty else for me to come back to, because, though I get out a lot, I also love my TV…and books…and music…and movies…and food…and life) and hate to miss the opener. [/life story no one wants to read] *pours a 40 out for Tim Gunn*

Comment by Winnie – July 19, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The little gem known as Awkward. will be on my must watch list tonight!

Comment by Jessica – July 19, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Burn Notice
    Anger Management
    Wilfred

Comment by Velvet – July 19, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duets (J.Rome has been the winner since week 1), Big Brother, Rookie Blue.

Comment by G – July 19, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thursdays mean AWKWARD.

Comment by jared – July 19, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like how everyone says Duets is done for the season…please. That show ain’t coming back!

Comment by KBC – July 19, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGinley is back on Burn Notice as Card? I’m watching!

Comment by Gr8gravey – July 19, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post