What to Watch Wednesday: A Dallas Whodunit, A Face in the Crowd, the 80 Plates Finale and More

On TV this Wednesday: Dallas is saddlin’ up for a whodunit, Andy Griffith is A Face in the Crowd, Futurama is on the juice and Around the World in 80 Plates is ready to pick a champ. Here are 10 programs to keep in mind today.

3 pm General Hospital (ABC) | Blair’s back! One Life to Live favorite Kassie DePaiva returns to Port Charles to support daughter Starr – and share a scene or two with Todd (watch an exclusive sneak peek). Daytime fans, what news do you think Ms. Cramer and her ex might have for each other? Sound off in the comments!

RELATED | Hot for Summer: 100 Premiere Dates

8 pm So You Think You Can Dance (Fox) | One male Two male and one female two female dancer dancers will be sent packing after the Top 20 perform again tonight.

8 pm Food Paradise: London (Travel Channel) | Three words that don’t usually go together.

8 pm A Face in the Crowd (TCM) | TCM’s movie-marathon tribute to the late Andy Griffith kicks off with this 1957 Elia Kazan drama. No Time for Sergeants follows at 10:15 pm, then Hearts of the West (12:30 am Thursday) and Onionhead (2:15 am).

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

9 pm Damages (DirecTV Audience Network) | A former colleague of Patty’s offers to help Ellen, and someone comes forward with information about the Princefield leak – but can the intel be trusted?

9 pm Dallas (TNT) | Rebecca shares a huge-deal secret with Elena, John Ross is under pressure from his allies to turn one Ewing family member against another, and a family associate’s murder makes everyone wonder whodunit.

9 pm Royal Pains (USA Network) | Paige helps Evan land the business opportunity of his dreams.

RELATED | Exclusive: Smash Alum Will Chase Is Gonna Rock Necessary Roughness

10 pm Necessary Roughness (USA Network) New Grey’s Anatomy hire Gaius Charles returns as rookie Damon Razor, who this week is on the receiving end of TK’s hijinks, while Dani treats a linebacker’s hefty problem. Strangers With Candy’s Amy Sedaris also appears, and Amanda Detmer returns as Dani’s BFF Jeanette.

10 pm Around the World in 80 Plates (Bravo) | We’ve got a winner! See who bested (basted?) the competition in the series’ Season 1 finale, which also features celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.

10 pm Futurama (Comedy Central) | Amy and Leela get addicted to a performance-boosting supplement that makes them the ultimate Butterfly Derby players. Ladies, those asterisks will follow you around forever…

1. Roger says:

none of the above… Glee Project (Global), The Listener (CTV) and Degrassi (Much) for me tonight (yes I’m canadian)

2. SVClois says:

Royal Pains for me :) just wish Evan drop Paige and see Divya different …Yes, I am a Divya and Evan shipper <3

• Meg says:

I’ve wanted them to go there with Evan and Divya since season 1.

• Justin says:

Evan and Divya? You’ve got to be kidding?!! They are complete opposites who’ve almost never seen eye-to-eye on anything. There’s no romantic connection between them as far as I’ve seen, and there never should be. Evan and Paige, to me, make 100 times more sense than Evan and Divya. Heck, the very idea of pairing Evan and Divya together sounds ludicrous!

• Danielle H says:

I thought forever that they were gonna go with Evan and Divya.. but now I think the writers have totally gone away from that.

3. TV Gord says:

Blair today, Dallas, Damages and Futurama tonight. It’s a pretty good day for TV in the dead of summer.

4. TV Gord says:

Oh, and for Andy Griffith fans, don’t forget his movie marathon on TCM tonight!

5. Meg says:

I’m shocked GH is included in this (mainly because daytime never is) but happy to see!

• Johanna says:

I miss my OLTL wish it would come back like Dallas did! at least we can have John,Starr, Blair and Todd but we nee all of Llandview!

6. Will watch GH sure do miss OLTL but very glad Kassie is coming on just wish they would put her on contract. She can fly back and forth to NYC. I agree with someone else I love Royal Pain and I too wish Diviya and Evan would hook up. :)

7. David7118 says:

If I remember correctly not one but two male and two female dancers get the boot tonight on SYTYCD.

8. aleksa says:

Watching 80 Plates. Stumbled across that show accidentally and got hooked.

9. V says:

Royal Pains
    Haunted Collector

10. Tracy B says:

Love Kassie DePaiva, I will be watching GH just to see her. I miss OLTL.

11. Spin's Vixenella says:

Can’t wait to see Blair Kramer/Kassie DePaiva today on General Hospital! I love seeing her with both Todd & Starr. Thanks TV Line for the reminder because this is my “must see” TV for today!

12. Big shout out with love to Kassie DePaiva, aka Blair Kramer from OLTL and now today will be back in Port Charles (General Hospital) for posting the link to this article. Thank you TV Line for keeping all the Soap Fans informed about “Prime Times Soapyest Drama DALLAS”, as my good friend Spin’s Vixenella just said it this is “must see” TV tonight!

13. Justin says:

Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness for me tonight.

14. Nina says:

just big brother for me tonight. :)

15. portiaslegacy says:

Calling it on Dallas Lobell the lawyer will be murdered and Veronica (fake Marta) will be the murderer

16. G says:

America’s Got Talent, Big Brother (think there is an episode tonight), and Dallas.

17. Robynne says:

I am looking forward to seeing Blair Kramer return to General Hospital! (Missing the soaps that have been cancelled) Also looking forward to the Andy Griffith marathon on TCM.

18. Sharon B. says:

Will be watching GH to see Blair aka Kassie DePaiva, wish they would bring back OLTL! Planning to watch Dallas tonight. Gkad to see GH listed here. Thank You!

19. sally v says:

Kassie DePaiva, aka Blair Kramer from OLTL in Port Charles (General Hospital) ill be watching GH thanks for including daytime must see tv !!!!!!

20. TV Gord says:

Why is everyone everyone misspelling Cramer? Is it intentional for some reason? One of those stupid mashup names (that I can’t stand)? A few people, I can understand, everyone (except story author Kimberly Roots) is spelling it incorrectly. :-/ What’s up with that?

21. Amanda says:

Big Brother, SYTYCD, Watch What Happens Live

22. Coll1770 says:

Dallas is fantastic!!! Great writing, great actors and actresses, tons of drama!!! It has given me back what ABC took away with dropping AMC and OLTL. Let’s say I totally miss them, but this show is great. It kicks reality tv’s butt!! Good writers are out there and Dallas has them. Tune in, you will not be disappointed.

23. karendoll321 says:

Dallas is excellent! Just as good as before. Also love General Hospital and Royal Pains.

24. Shannon says:

I love that Kassie is back on #GH! Looking forward to see what she has to tell Todd-probably not a good thing :)

25. Margie says:

I was really hoping that Tomas (Ted King) would be with Blair. He has always been one of my favorites. Very handsome!