What to Watch Wednesday: A Dallas Whodunit, A Face in the Crowd, the 80 Plates Finale and More

On TV this Wednesday: Dallas is saddlin’ up for a whodunit, Andy Griffith is A Face in the Crowd, Futurama is on the juice and Around the World in 80 Plates is ready to pick a champ. Here are 10 programs to keep in mind today.

3 pm General Hospital (ABC) | Blair’s back! One Life to Live favorite Kassie DePaiva returns to Port Charles to support daughter Starr – and share a scene or two with Todd (watch an exclusive sneak peek). Daytime fans, what news do you think Ms. Cramer and her ex might have for each other? Sound off in the comments!

RELATED | Hot for Summer: 100 Premiere Dates

8 pm So You Think You Can Dance (Fox) | One male Two male and one female two female dancer dancers will be sent packing after the Top 20 perform again tonight.

8 pm Food Paradise: London (Travel Channel) | Three words that don’t usually go together.

8 pm A Face in the Crowd (TCM) | TCM’s movie-marathon tribute to the late Andy Griffith kicks off with this 1957 Elia Kazan drama. No Time for Sergeants follows at 10:15 pm, then Hearts of the West (12:30 am Thursday) and Onionhead (2:15 am).

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

9 pm Damages (DirecTV Audience Network) | A former colleague of Patty’s offers to help Ellen, and someone comes forward with information about the Princefield leak – but can the intel be trusted?

9 pm Dallas (TNT) | Rebecca shares a huge-deal secret with Elena, John Ross is under pressure from his allies to turn one Ewing family member against another, and a family associate’s murder makes everyone wonder whodunit.

9 pm Royal Pains (USA Network) | Paige helps Evan land the business opportunity of his dreams.

RELATED | Exclusive: Smash Alum Will Chase Is Gonna Rock Necessary Roughness

10 pm Necessary Roughness (USA Network) New Grey’s Anatomy hire Gaius Charles returns as rookie Damon Razor, who this week is on the receiving end of TK’s hijinks, while Dani treats a linebacker’s hefty problem. Strangers With Candy’s Amy Sedaris also appears, and Amanda Detmer returns as Dani’s BFF Jeanette.

10 pm Around the World in 80 Plates (Bravo) | We’ve got a winner! See who bested (basted?) the competition in the series’ Season 1 finale, which also features celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.

10 pm Futurama (Comedy Central) | Amy and Leela get addicted to a performance-boosting supplement that makes them the ultimate Butterfly Derby players. Ladies, those asterisks will follow you around forever…

Comments (35)

• none of the above… Glee Project (Global), The Listener (CTV) and Degrassi (Much) for me tonight (yes I’m canadian)

Comment by Roger – July 18, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So, nothing on then. Wednesdays suck.

Comment by Tara – July 18, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Degrassi’s first 2 episodes back were very good. Its awesome that we get 4 episodes a week. Here I am, 28 years old, and still enjoying Degrassi.

Comment by Ally – July 18, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains for me :) just wish Evan drop Paige and see Divya different …Yes, I am a Divya and Evan shipper <3

Comment by SVClois – July 18, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve wanted them to go there with Evan and Divya since season 1.

Comment by Meg – July 18, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Evan and Divya? You’ve got to be kidding?!! They are complete opposites who’ve almost never seen eye-to-eye on anything. There’s no romantic connection between them as far as I’ve seen, and there never should be. Evan and Paige, to me, make 100 times more sense than Evan and Divya. Heck, the very idea of pairing Evan and Divya together sounds ludicrous!

Comment by Justin – July 18, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought forever that they were gonna go with Evan and Divya.. but now I think the writers have totally gone away from that.

Comment by Danielle H – July 18, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair today, Dallas, Damages and Futurama tonight. It’s a pretty good day for TV in the dead of summer.

Comment by TV Gord – July 18, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, and for Andy Griffith fans, don’t forget his movie marathon on TCM tonight!

Comment by TV Gord – July 18, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, good call; added!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 18, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • :-) Thanks, Matt! :-)

Comment by TV Gord – July 18, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked GH is included in this (mainly because daytime never is) but happy to see!

Comment by Meg – July 18, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss my OLTL wish it would come back like Dallas did! at least we can have John,Starr, Blair and Todd but we nee all of Llandview!

Comment by Johanna – July 18, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will watch GH sure do miss OLTL but very glad Kassie is coming on just wish they would put her on contract. She can fly back and forth to NYC. I agree with someone else I love Royal Pain and I too wish Diviya and Evan would hook up. :)

Comment by Sarah Beth Barnette – July 18, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I remember correctly not one but two male and two female dancers get the boot tonight on SYTYCD.

Comment by David7118 – July 18, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, indeedy, two guys and two gals are leaving on SYTYCD tonight.

Comment by Boffo the Wonder Sheep – July 18, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching 80 Plates. Stumbled across that show accidentally and got hooked.

Comment by aleksa – July 18, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains
    Haunted Collector

Comment by V – July 18, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Kassie DePaiva, I will be watching GH just to see her. I miss OLTL.

Comment by Tracy B – July 18, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see Blair Kramer/Kassie DePaiva today on General Hospital! I love seeing her with both Todd & Starr. Thanks TV Line for the reminder because this is my “must see” TV for today!

Comment by Spin's Vixenella – July 18, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big shout out with love to Kassie DePaiva, aka Blair Kramer from OLTL and now today will be back in Port Charles (General Hospital) for posting the link to this article. Thank you TV Line for keeping all the Soap Fans informed about “Prime Times Soapyest Drama DALLAS”, as my good friend Spin’s Vixenella just said it this is “must see” TV tonight!

Comment by Denise Mcmann – July 18, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness for me tonight.

Comment by Justin – July 18, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just big brother for me tonight. :)

Comment by Nina – July 18, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Calling it on Dallas Lobell the lawyer will be murdered and Veronica (fake Marta) will be the murderer

Comment by portiaslegacy – July 18, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • America’s Got Talent, Big Brother (think there is an episode tonight), and Dallas.

Comment by G – July 18, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to seeing Blair Kramer return to General Hospital! (Missing the soaps that have been cancelled) Also looking forward to the Andy Griffith marathon on TCM.

Comment by Robynne – July 18, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will be watching GH to see Blair aka Kassie DePaiva, wish they would bring back OLTL! Planning to watch Dallas tonight. Gkad to see GH listed here. Thank You!

Comment by Sharon B. – July 18, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Plan to check out Foods Paradise London also didn’t include it in the other post.

Comment by Sharon B. – July 18, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kassie DePaiva, aka Blair Kramer from OLTL in Port Charles (General Hospital) ill be watching GH thanks for including daytime must see tv !!!!!!

Comment by sally v – July 18, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is everyone everyone misspelling Cramer? Is it intentional for some reason? One of those stupid mashup names (that I can’t stand)? A few people, I can understand, everyone (except story author Kimberly Roots) is spelling it incorrectly. :-/ What’s up with that?

Comment by TV Gord – July 18, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big Brother, SYTYCD, Watch What Happens Live

Comment by Amanda – July 18, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas is fantastic!!! Great writing, great actors and actresses, tons of drama!!! It has given me back what ABC took away with dropping AMC and OLTL. Let’s say I totally miss them, but this show is great. It kicks reality tv’s butt!! Good writers are out there and Dallas has them. Tune in, you will not be disappointed.

Comment by Coll1770 – July 19, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas is excellent! Just as good as before. Also love General Hospital and Royal Pains.

Comment by karendoll321 – July 19, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that Kassie is back on #GH! Looking forward to see what she has to tell Todd-probably not a good thing :)

Comment by Shannon – July 19, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really hoping that Tomas (Ted King) would be with Blair. He has always been one of my favorites. Very handsome!

Comment by Margie – July 19, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post