Comic-Con

Once Upon a Time @ Comic-Con: More New Characters, Plus a Promise to Answer to Big Questions (Like Who Is Henry's Dad)

Get More: Comic-Con, Scoop, Spoilers

Once Upon a Time is getting some new residents. At the show’s 2012 Comic-Con panel, executive producers Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz revealed that Mulan and Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty), aren’t the only new characters coming to the fantastical ABC drama. Plus, viewers will get answers to some big questions in Season 2. Read on for highlights from the discussion:

RELATED | Exclusive: Wake Up! Once Upon a Time Has Cast Sarah Bolger as Sleeping Beauty

WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE | A video montage of all of Season 1′s title cards and a few from Season 2 (embedded below) gave sneak peeks of three new characters coming to the show: the previously announced Mulan and Sleeping Beauty, as well as Jack (of Beanstalk fame). Meanwhile, a video message from Henry (also embedded below) warned that “bad things are still happening in Storybrooke,” and led into a preview of a mysterious figure breaking into Mr. Gold’s shop. After shattering a glass case, the man retrieved a hook and mounted it on his hand. Yes, Captain Hook is coming! “You’re going to meet these people through our characters,” said Kitsis. “We want to make sure you get to learn about the ones you’ve already fallen in love with.”

THE TRUTH COMES OUT | Big revelations are on their way in Season 2, including Dr. Whale’s fairy tale counterpart, plus the identity of Henry’s pop! “I think Goofy is probably going to be Henry’s father,” joked Kitsis. Jennifer Morrison, who’s in on the secret about daddy dearest’s name, added, “People will be very excited to see that storyline play out when they find out, for sure.”

PHOTO | Exclusive First Look: Once Upon a Time‘s Most Enchanting Comic-Con Poster

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE… | Although magic is now alive in Storybrooke, “the show this year is not going to change from the one you loved last year,” promised Kitsis. And while there will still be standalone episodes, the producers will also explore bigger stories like the bleed between the Storybrooke and fairy tale worlds, including “why certain things came over and for what reason,” teased Horowitz.

REAL WORLD | The residents of Storybrooke may now know who they really are, but those lives won’t just disappear. One of the questions that will be touched upon is, “What does it mean that they spent all these cursed years as these [Storybrooke people]?” previewed Horowitz.

A HUNGRY WOLF | Does the reveal of their alter-egos mean Ruby will turn wolfy? “Is that not the biggest question?” said Meghan Ory. “That would be bad.” As for who she would eat first if she had to pick, “Dr. Whale maybe,” replied the actress. “He wasn’t too nice to Ruby.”

HOMEWARD BOUND? | Why didn’t the characters make their way back to fairy tale land after the curse was broken? “We don’t know if there’s anything to go back to,” replied Kitsis.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Emilie de Ravin Promoted to Series Regular for Season 2

A ROYAL ENDORSEMENT | Ginnifer Goodwin (aka Snow White) had this to say about Season 2: “I never could have conceived the brilliance that is the first couple of scripts. But as an audience member, it’s exactly what I would have wanted to see.”

FATHER & SON | “What happened to [Rumpel's son] Bae is definitely one of the dangling threads from last season, and I would be disappointed if I had to wait another season to find out,” hinted Kitsis.

SEEKING A DATE | A hilarious video from “sponsor” Singlebrooke CEO Hart Archer kicked off the festvities, with the inhabitants of Storybrooke talking about their perfect mates and describing themselves. Josh Dallas’ David described a woman with dark hair, red lips and “skin white as…milk. She’s milk white. Is that racist?” “We could hang with six of my friends,” offered up Leroy, aka Grumpy. Also spotted in the spoof: Sheriff Graham, whose ID caption read, “Mending a broken heart” and “Just look at him.”

Comments (83)

• Don’t tell me that Bae is Henrys’ father =O
    Would make some kind of sense tough…

Comment by mac – July 14, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, now THAT is an interesting theory. Hm.

Comment by Brooke – July 14, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But that would also mean that Emma’s really into older men. Which would be super weird.

Comment by Jaime – July 14, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not necessarily, they left the fairytale land by different (magical) methods. It could easily be explained as them arriving with the right timing to be the same age.

Comment by Brooke – July 14, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If the mad hatters portal could take them anywhere and any time why could the magic that transported Bae.

Comment by Ron – July 14, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is totally what I thought too . . .I mean Pinocchio/August came with Emma and she was about the same age as he was. So couldn’t Bae have somehow come to the same timeline?? HMMM

Comment by Emily – July 14, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually had that thought too.

Comment by Gilda – July 14, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think we’re overlooking the age thing here. They beat into our heads that Emma had Henry when she was 18. How many times did Henry say he was 10 in the Pilot? About a bazillion times, including to Emma when she answered her door in Boston (on her 28th Bday) So for that to be true, Emma had to give birth to Henry on her 18th birthday,which means, not only do they share the same bday, but, her entire pregnancy was during her 17th year of life… AS a Minor! which means she was still under Foster care at the time of the “Hook Up” or was on the run from Foster care (priv’ home or group home, whatever) at the time of the Hook Up. Sounds like a possible molest situation to me and coincides with how Emma describes Henry’s father to MM. However and whenever Baelfire crossed, he crossed at 14 or a little older (remember Morraine had time to go to war and return because of Rumple’) which means if Bae’ crossed at 14 when Emma was an infant, then Bae’ and Emma Hooked up when he was 31 poss’ 32 while Emma was still 17? That would mean statutory rape for a 31, 32 yr old Bae’, as well as being the father of a bastard child… Or even if they were the same age (meaning Bae’ arrived 14 years AFTER Emma crossed over) it just doesn’t run consistant with the morals and belief system of the Baelfire we were introduced to in FTL. I mean he would have only been here for maybe 3 years before hooking up with Emma! I know guys will be guys, but, Bae’s coming into our world from medievil times! at 14!….. it would take me 3 years to keep from *duking my shorts* every time I saw a car or a plane! It just doesn’t sound like our Bae’…… plus, would Emma describe Baelfire the way she described Henry’s father? I think Henry is from a more darker situation from Emma’s past, again sounds like a molest. The possible involvment with a married man could have been the father figure of one of her Foster families, which she ended up having to run away from, which is possibly why she was in jail in Phoenix when she gave birth to Henry. Remember, everything Regina describes to Emma about 7 addresses in the last 10 years takes place AFTER Henry was already born, so the 2 years in Tallahassee and everything else takes place after Henry’s birth. IDK, Baelfire just doesn’t fit! And if they do use Bae’…. then they’re not as detailed as I thought and this series will become LOST very quickly!….. make it up as you go along, and Good Luck! after that! LOL!

Comment by Doc – July 14, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OK. But if the time frame when Bael crossed over was when Emma was, say, 10. He left before her, but got here after her [think "Back To The Future"]. So, when she was 17, he was 21. Not legal, but not unusual, and she could have passed herself off as being of age.

Comment by Suzie – July 14, 2012 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, I made them both the same age above as well!…… MAKING it legal!…. and it still just doesn’t run consistant with Baelfire’s strong moral belief system or with the level of writing this group is capable of… Don’t forget,… Bealfire being Henry’s father would also make Rumplestiltskin/Gold Henry’s true grandfather on his father’s side, uniting Prince Charming (remember, James is not his true name) and Snow White as family! as well as becoming Emma’s Father-in-law in blood, through Henry!…… Really!?….lol, smh

Comment by Doc – July 17, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The fact that Henry is 10 doesn’t mean he was born on Emma’s BDay, just that she had him at 18. It could’ve been the day before she turned 19, who knows, but we don’t see Henry’s BDay during the series which makes me think that it is during the Summer and Emma’s is during the Fall (when the season started).
        And maybe Emma didn’t wanna know anything with Henry’s dad because he turned ‘weird’ talking about the fairytale land she didn’t believe in.
        But I have to admit I LOVE August, I would love him to be Henry’s dad.
        Rumpel has to understand Belle won’t choose to stand behind magic in the bid for his love.

Comment by Olivia – August 15, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “Gotta want it” Olivia!….. Like August tells Mr.Gold. NOTHING! in this show is random or unintended, ALL is intended. Especially the very smallest of details, those are the BIGGEST clues to something that they’re trying to convey to their audience. When they go out of their way to repeat a fact over and over through different characters and scenes, it means take notice, your being told something very important…. and they don’t want to come right out and tell you…. They want you to want it!. They want you to work for it!….. That’s what’s great about this show.

The fact that Henry shows up already 10 years old, in Boston, ON Emma’s 28th birthday! IS the clue AND the factual statement that they’re trying to make at the same time, WITHOUT doing all the work for you!…They want YOU to do the work! They want YOU to want it! Mathematical minded people (of which I’m totally not) got this right off the bat!…. I didn’t, I’m slow. It’s purely a mathematical problem when you eventually see it for what it is. IF…… Henry is 10 on Emma’s 28th bday, and we’re told that Emma had Henry when she was 18…. that can only mean that she had him on her 18th birthday!…… If she had him, even one day later, Henry would still be 9 on Emma’s bday, not 10!….. If Emma had, had Henry just one day “earlier”, then she would have given birth to Henry as a 17 year old, not an 18 year old, making this THE only way that those two statements can exist truthfully and factually together. And YES! it is intended that way, that’s how these guys write. IF!…. everyone here needs an episode to verify every little detail, then why does everyone accept, WITHOUT DOUBT that Henry is even Emma’s son??? I don’t remember seeing an episode of her giving birth to Henry…. It is so, because it was given as a factual statement of the story. But, I caution you as well, as it is becoming clearer and clearer, to me anyway, that the only true “red herrings” on this show ARE Kitsis & Horrowitz and I believe we’re being played! Stick to the facts of the story itself and be very cautious of what these two are saying in interviews and in print….. and if I’m correct, this will add a whole new dimension to their collective genius as well as adding to the name “unreliable narrators”

Comment by Doc – August 15, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, who is Henry’s father?

Comment by Stranger – July 14, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • daniel….henry looks like him and magic can do anything. would explain why regina’s so devouted to henry. dna from daniel’s hair.

Comment by jen – July 23, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited for this series and its second season! I mean Mulan, Aurora and Captain Hook?! AWESOME. My only complain would be: What about Ariel (The Little mermaid)? I hope she gets at Storybrooke at some point…

Comment by James – July 14, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Captain Hook is coming does that mean Peter Pan is too?

Comment by Megan – July 14, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope so too. Although didn’t they have to get rights to use it, along with other tales like Robin Hood? Or am I remembering wrong? If they did, looks like they at least got it for the Peter Pan tales :)

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 14, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Robin Hood is free as it’s a folk tale. No writer has copyrights to it.

Comment by Suzie – July 15, 2012 04:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Actually, I think I remember something about how Sheriff Graham couldn’t be Robin Hood because they were trying to get the rights to the story. Although again, I might be remembering wrong.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 15, 2012 09:19 AM PDT
          • Robin Hood is public domain as is King Arthur. So anyone can tell a new version of the tale as long as they don’t copy anyone else’s revision i.e. kevin Costner giving Robin a brother in Prince of Thieves.

Comment by Templar – July 15, 2012 01:32 PM PDT
      • i really think they will make Baelfire also be Peter Pan. idk why..

Comment by Andre – July 16, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, that would eliminate the possibility of Bael being Henry’s father.

Comment by Templar – July 16, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But Bael went to a land with no magic and Peter pan is in a world with magic.

Comment by Sash – September 13, 2012 06:48 PM PDT
    • Me and my girls watch this show together and my youngest daughter loves Ariel and if they write her in the show my youngest would just flip lol

Comment by Melissa – August 4, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, I doubt we met the Father in any form. But Bae bieng Henry’s father might make things interesting. We’ll see soon enough.

Comment by shuayb – July 14, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My theory has long been [bear with me here] that Emma is Rapunzel. Take a look at how long her hair has gotten since the clock started working again. She was born in Fairytale, remember, taken from her parents ,fostered and imprisoned. That’s Rapunzel’s story, too. During all of that, she met Henry’s father, fell in love, got PG, and for some as yet unknown reason the guy had to leave. Emma thinks he split, but maybe he had no choice. And it could very well be Baelfire because we don’t know where, in time, he emerged into our world.

Comment by Templar – July 14, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am 400% certain that Emma is just Emma. But that’s just me ;)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – July 14, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maybe they just borrowed Rapunzel’s tale as a guideline to draw Emma’s back story.

Comment by Suzie – July 14, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I believe she might be the Swan Princess… (hence Miss SWAN) ;-)

Comment by Fujin – August 7, 2012 10:00 AM PDT
  • I am now very excited about season 2!!!!!

Comment by Joanh – July 14, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the Singlebrooke video online anywhere? I want to see it so bad! It sounds hilarious.

Comment by Paige – July 14, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s embedded in the article.

Comment by CA – July 14, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When i saw the hook at the end of the promo, all that kept playing in my mind was “never smile at a crocodile!”. Ladies and gentlemen… CAPTAIN HOOK IS COMING TO STORYBROOKE!

Comment by Taryn – July 14, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bae as Henry’ father NO, please. It’s cheap and soap opera.
    Anyway, I love Sleeping Beauty and Jack¡¡ Mulan…..I have to watch her.

And more Charming’ backstory. Where is his mom?

Comment by veronic – July 14, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like that Bae theory either. Extremely contrieved and I certainly don’t wish Gold as a family member on poor Henry. But I’m afraid there is no other option if the father is someone we already met. By now Bae is the only person WE already met (in the fairytale flashbacks) and that EMMA hasn’t met yet in Storybrooke. Not counting people like Daniel or Gaston, who have good reasons for not making it to our world. I still hope they’re gonna surprise us. Everyone and their mother is sure that the father is Bae. If they really think that’s still a surprising plot twist… well, they’re not really in tune with their internet fandom.

Comment by Dani – July 15, 2012 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just you-tubed the Singlebrooke video – it’s hilarious!

Comment by Mynameis... – July 14, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Captain Hook!

Comment by Adam Singer – July 14, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Captain Hook! It’s always exciting to see more villians in SB. I love Regina and Gold but want more villians roaming the streets of SB.

Comment by K – July 14, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hook and Jack and the Magic Beans

Comment by Lorena – July 14, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t Baelfire travel out of Fairytale via a magic bean? Perhaps down a beanstalk?

Comment by Templar – July 15, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m thinking the same thing! He is Jack!

Comment by Bird – August 3, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Captain Hook, is time for casting and Peter Pan in going to rock the house tooo

Comment by Lorena – July 14, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • having Graham in the Singlebrooke video is just mean!

Comment by Maris – July 14, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ohhh Graham, something missing in your chest? i love Dr. Whale date

Comment by Lorena – July 14, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Dr.Whale is Captain Hook :o

Comment by Nessie – July 14, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bae being henry’s dad would be way to predictable.

Comment by Ally – July 14, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to know what happens to August. At the end of the season he turned into wood, does he come back or is he dead since he turned to wood before magic came back?

Comment by me – July 14, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s in the promo [above] riding his cycle, so, I’m guessing that Mother Superior [Blue Fairy] will make him real again and reunite him with Gepetto.

Comment by Templar – July 15, 2012 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, that was just the opening title cards from season 1, plus three from season 2. Apparently there’s also one with the Love Bug/Emma’s yellow bug but I can’t find it. So the title card with him on his motorcycle was from one of his episodes. However, I also hope that August does come back to life and is reunited with Gepetto.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 15, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hope so too. i didn’t like him at first…probably ’cause of graham. but august grew on me to the point of really missing him if he’s gone or turned into a tree.

Comment by jen – July 23, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Jamie coming back? Graham is awesome!!

Comment by Arnell – July 14, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know, Arnell, I’m gettin the same feeling…. especially after viewing that “SingleBrooke” vid. 6 months ago I would have said “NO way!” I still believe dead is dead in FTL, but, if you made it to Storybrooke and then died!…”?” Well, It’s a whole new Storybrooke…. with magic! I wouldn’t be surprised (only b/c of his popularity) if the writers use that as a loophole to bring him back, not surprised at all!.

Comment by Doc – July 14, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If they open that door once – bringing someone back from the dead – they will have to keep it open for other characters too though and I’m afraid that would suck a lot of tension out of the show. The fact that even in a world with magic death could not be reverted raised the stakes and made some of the twists – Regina losing Daniel and turning into the Evil Queen for example, which is sort of the basis for the entire curse part of the show – so emotional and important. I’m not a fan of bringing people who obviously and irreversibly died back from the dead. It’s usually the beginning of the end for a show’s credibility.

Comment by Dani – July 15, 2012 02:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @Dani
          Unfortunately, I think that very door was “opened” by either Adam or Eddie (I think it was Eddie) when he suggested that Maleficent will be in season 2 despite us having watched Emma slay Maleficent in her Dragon form, by saying “Well,…. I didn’t see her dead body!”. Huh?? Wow!, Really?….

Comment by Doc – July 15, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, I rolled my eyes a bit at that too. We’ll have to wait and see. They obviously need to get Kristin Bauer back for the Sleeping Beauty fairytale flashbacks, but I’m not sure that means they’re really reviving her character in Storybrooke as well. It’s true that we didn’t see her body and it’s also true that Maleficent was turned into a magical creature (instead of being trapped somehwere in her human form) in Storybrooke, but I’d still like them to stick to their death is final rule. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up to think that moments like Cora killing Daniel, Regina sacrificing her father for the curse or Graham dying would suddenly loose all of their significance and emotional power because it turns out people can be brought back from the dead after all. I did enjoy some of these characters and I do see the potential in, I don’t know, having Daniel come back and find the love of his life turned into this Evil Queen and having Regina and him deal with that, for example. But as a writer you can’t always explore every potentially interesting aspect of your story and still keep it consistent.

Comment by Dani – July 16, 2012 02:39 AM PDT
      • I’d guess we’ll only see Graham in flashbacks to Fairytale. It’s been difficult getting Jamie Dornan to cross the pond to shoot scenes.

Comment by Tara – July 15, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Henry was the product of a Captain Hook-Up.

Or maybe he is the lost boy, Peter Pan.

Comment by BTM – July 14, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter Pan is a fairy tale?? I guess it’s a story with fairies in it, but a full blown fairy tale? Does that mean Sookie Stackhouse will show up??

Comment by Viv – July 14, 2012 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they’re doing more than just fairy tales. Based on stories from last season – Hansel and Gretel, the Mad Hatter’s pre-Wonderland life – it’s also classic stories and fantasy tales and similar stories/tales. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing the producers takes on stories and tales I’m familiar with and discovering new stories and tales I’d never heard of before this show.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 14, 2012 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA. In one episode they had Jack Sprat and his wife answer the door. That’s a Mother Goose story, no fairies at all. So, I’m thinking any storybook tale [magic or not] is fair game. Mother Goose, Aesop, Grimm, 1001 Arabian Nights etc. If they are bringing in Mulan then there doesn’t need to be fairies in the tale.

Comment by Templar – July 15, 2012 04:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They had Jack Sprat? Musta missed that one.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – July 15, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think it was the ep when Kathryn disappeared and they were going door to door looking for her [It may have been a different ep]. Anyway, skinny Jack Sprat [eating a carrot] and his chubby wife answered the door together.

Comment by Templar – July 15, 2012 11:45 AM PDT
          • I remember that! Wasn’t it in “Dreamy” when Leroy & MM are trying to sell candles door to door, and Jack answers the door eating a carrot?

Comment by Doc – July 15, 2012 11:33 PM PDT
        • Totally agree Templar, I threw that fairy tale premise out way back when they introduced us to King Midas, from Greek Mythology. Also, if you look up Emma Swan Hall, you’ll find that she authored an essay on the Egyptian Sky Goddesss; Nut, or Nuit, pronounced “Newt”. She is the mother to Ra the Sun god, wife and sister to Gebb, the Earth god. She is the protector of the dead and small children (Henry), Her sign is the “Star” (Bday cupcake Blue Star candle, wears a Star keychain) She is the barrier separating the forces of chaos from the ordered cosmos in the world. (Emma is Sheriff of Storybrooke and wears a badge!… another “Star”) Nuit is depicted as a nude woman covered in stars. (Emma, occasionally runs around half naked)…. lol, ok, but, you have to admit that not only did they take her name from this author, but, c’mon! this describes Emma totally! … and it’s from Egyptian Mythology!. So, fairytales?…… yeah, they went out long time ago!

Comment by Doc – July 15, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • ITA, Doc. As for them using “Emma Swan”, writers notoriously use names of famous or well respected people for their characters. An example would be Sheldon and Leonard on The Big Bang Theory paying homage to Sheldon Leonard the actor/writer/producer who worked on so many early TV shows [Andy Griffith Show, Make Room For Daddy etc.].

Comment by Templar – July 16, 2012 07:26 AM PDT
  • Rapunzel please. She’s the last princess I’d love to see. And Ariel in Storybrooke probably gonna be a cripple lol… And I love a new villain, Captain Hook! And more legendary stuffs like Siren will be good.
    Mmmm, this season is bound to be awesome.

Comment by Leo – July 14, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Recent coma participant.

They owe me a new keyboard if I can’t get the Dr. Pepper off it.

Starts filming again on Monday!

Comment by Deej – July 15, 2012 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they bring Sebastian Stan/Mad Hatter back as a recurring character. He was my favorite from all the fairy tale characters.

Comment by wednesday – July 15, 2012 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am excited about season two. I hope new characters does not mean season one regulars and recurring will lose focus. I am excited to explore Emma’s relationship with her dad and mom and more of Belle/Rumpel. I think Bae is Henry’s dad too.

Comment by joshjacksonasbaelfire – July 15, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay to more Red and Belle. Thanks for the info. So excited for season two. Love the singlebrooke video.

Comment by Kelly – July 15, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i LOL’d so hard at the Singlebrooke video. so clever and hilarious!

Comment by rachelle – July 15, 2012 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping that if Baelfire ends up being Henry’s dad, they get Warren Christie [Alphas] to play the grown up Bael because Henry [Jared Gilmore] looks remarkably like him.

Comment by Templar – July 16, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fond of reflecting,” “Enjoys pears,” “Recent coma participant,” color me amused.

Comment by Emily – July 16, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s a weird thought, since Emma was born in Fairytale, maybe she couldn’t have a child with anyone who wasn’t from Fairytale. No one in Storybrooke has added to their family since it all went down 28 years ago. Jefferson’s daughter is still an adolescent. So, since as far as we know, only Emma, Bael and August have ended up anywhere other than Storybrooke, it would seem probable that Bael is Henry’s father.

Comment by Templar – July 17, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stopped watching when Graham died. Bring back Jamie!

Comment by A – July 17, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey where does it say that Henry´s dad is someone we´ve already seen? I hope is someone new with an interesting story! :)

Comment by Patty – July 17, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they had never killed off Graham…..was hoping he would come back with the magic…but that probably would ruin the show a little. I love this show so much and can’t wait until it starts. Not liking the idea of Bae being Henry’s dad. That would actually mean that Gold knows Henry is Bae’s son, because he is the one that got Henry for Regina…..hmmmm

Comment by Tracie – August 3, 2012 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Whale can’t be Hook….did you see the actor who plays hook? Dr. Whale would be perfect for Peter Pan though!

Comment by Tracie – August 3, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re utilizing?

I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I’d like
    to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

Comment by Constance – September 19, 2012 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post