Did White Collar Woo You? Rookie Blue Wreck You? Was GH Kiss Hot or Not? And More TV Qs!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we’re going to lob at you, from shows including The Closer, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Dallas, General Hospital and Pretty Little Liars.

1 | Are any One Life to Live/”Jolie” fans out there having mixed feelings about General Hospital‘s John/Sam pairing? Because damn, that kiss last Friday on the docks was smolderin‘.

2 | Does Grey’s Anatomy‘s Sarah Drew know that her doppelganger — aka Kim’s new assistant — was on Drop Dead Diva this past Sunday?

4 | As much as we love Talking Dead (and the awesome Michonne scene that got sneak-peeked last Sunday)… Drew Carey as a guest?! OK, so he’s a “fan,” but… really?

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line Has Scoop on an ‘Interesting’ Falling Skies Reunion

5 | Through one-and-a-half seasons now, has Falling Skies‘ Weaver had a single directive or order upheld? It was good to see him call out Tom on that, for once. Also: How hot were Hal and Margaret? When you’ve got us screaming “Kiss!” at the flatscreen, you’re doing something right.

6 | How surprising was it that Savannah Guthrie didn’t toss her cookies during the Today segment where her brother, a member of the Vermont Air National Guard, took her on a Top Gun-style flight? And while we’re at it, doesn’t the entire Today crew seem to be gelling a bit better with the goofy Guthrie playing opposite Matt Lauer?

7 | The Closer fans, did you get a pit in your stomach when that rape victim failed to finger Stroh at the bar, and instead ID’d the employee? Here’s hoping that loathsome legal lizard gets his comeuppance in the finale!

8 | Is it fair to say that Amy Sherman Palladino’s better half, Daniel — who penned this week’s Bunheads — likes Game of Thrones? Also, can we ditch the dance kiddies and just make the show about Michelle and Fanny?

9 | In the pantheon of TV’s Least Convincing Law Enforcement Agents, where does Rachael Leigh Cook’s Perception character rank? The Top 5?

10 | Anyone else grossed out by the egregious rib-eating during Major League Baseball’s Home Run Derby? When there are some of the finest specimens of athleticism doing their thing on the field, we really don’t need to see cutaways of ESPN’s John Kruk burying his face in Kansas City’s finest.

11 | With Bad Girls Club: Mexico featuring fist fights and screaming matches in its season premiere, can we expect half the cast to wind up rotting in an Apodaca prison by the time this installment finishes filming?

12 | At what precise point did Emily become Pretty Little Liars‘ most engaging character?

13 | Was there anything more breathtaking on TV this week than Neal’s New York City sandcastle on White Collar? (But what’s the over/under on the number of hours it took him — or maybe some island minion? — to erect that display?) And on a scale of 1 to Magic Mike, how utterly shameless was the show’s presentation of a wet-and-shirtless, then wet-and-showering, Neal?

14 | Will it be disappointing — or refreshing — if Sarah Clarke’s Covert Affairs character turns out not to be a treasonous mole a la 24‘s Nina? And how does Annie Walker’s hair manage to still look fab even with bits of Jai all over it? (Is it because Jai himself sported a nice coiffe?)

15 | Wasn’t it starting to feel like The Glee Project was just beating up on Charlie for no reason? And how come there was no mention of his personal story about living with ADD? (After all, isn’t it an “inspiration contest”?)

16 | Wasn’t it awfully convenient for Dallas to have the key to grandpa’s safe deposit box right there in his old desk long forgotten in storage? And wasn’t it awfully convenient for said safe deposit box to in fact contain the deed aka legal loophole Bobby needed? And can Josh Ross please stop talking mean to the obviously crazy lady Marta?

17 | How badly do we wish that Yvonne Strahovski could use her adorable/sexy Aussie voice on Dexter?

VIDEO | Yvonne Strahovski Teases Her Dexter Character’s Killer Secret

18| We ask with a heavy sigh: This whole Elementary vs. Sherlock” debate is going to be waged all TV season long, isn’t it?

19 | Didn’t So You Think You Can Dance‘s hugely pregnant choreographer Tabatha D’uomo look like she was about to give birth right there in the audience of this week’s episode? (Were you with us in kind of wishing she’d push an already excellent episode over the top by going into labor on live TV?)

20 | Were Quddus and Robin Thicke purposely trying to insult Jason Farrol by suggesting his success on Duets is largely due to teenage girls? Or was it just their roundabout way of praising his looks?

21 | Can we have Rookie Blue arrested for damn near destroying us with the final Oliver/daughter Izzy scene?

22 | Has anyone more blatantly lobbied for a pay bump than American Idol‘s hemming, hawing Jennifer Lopez? What’s the saying — quit or get off the pot?

Comments (193)

• I have no mixed feelings. I hate Sam. I love Natalie. I like John. Natalie needs to put on her cowboy boots, get in touch with her inner Asa pick up the Buchanan rifle and kick John’s ass. Then tell him he’ll never see the CUTEST BABY to ever grace Daytime EVER Again.

At least that’d be good soap opera.

I loved KM and ME on PC but they aren’t those characters and John/Sam bore and kind of disgust me since they are both so VERY attached to other people.

And yes watching Covert Affairs all I could think was she’s Nina, she’s EVIL.

White Collar is White Collar :D

Comment by Rachel Elisabeth Little – July 13, 2012 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here here!

Comment by KILLOFFSAM – July 13, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yup, Natalie needs to bring Clint’s shotgun to PC and take care of business!

As a long time Jolie fan, that kiss had nothing on the heat between John and Nat.

Comment by D – July 13, 2012 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Argh, Sam. I can’t stand to even watch her, I FF all her scenes. She’d be much more likable as a mute.

Comment by wrstlgirl – July 13, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously. I completely agree. Eff McBam.

Comment by Sarah Roberts – July 13, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, Jolie is done….toast….on to new and better things and let’s face it Sam deserves better than an unemotional hitman that treats her like a doormat….bring on McBain with committment issues instead…hey, it is a soap.

Comment by Nancy – July 13, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please. Sam deserves nothing but a lifetime with Jason.

Comment by Sarah Roberts – July 13, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nobody gets a lifetime with anyone on a soap….I like Sam, can’t stand Jason..as a matter of fact I like GH but am glad the Sonny and Jason show is done.

Comment by Nancy – July 13, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t want her with either one. Don’t like her. Actually like Jason more. She can stand on her own and be mopey alone.

Comment by Rachel Elisabeth Little – July 13, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Uh..unemotional? John wrote the book on being unemotional. If you knew John, you’d know that is the last thing he is.

Comment by John Fan – July 13, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You said everything I wanted to say clap clap!!

Comment by MEMA – July 13, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely, John has been shown on GH as being 100% committed to Natalie&Liam. The week before this kiss he was professing his love to Natalie on the phone (is she EVER going to show up in Port Charles?!). Then, in the blink of an eye, he is slobbering all over Sam. I’m sorry, but this just makes John look bad. And no, I don’t think the McBlech kiss was “hot”. It was disgusting.

Comment by Donna – July 13, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m still crossing my fingers that she comes over, if only to slap them both.

Comment by ashley – July 13, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love the character John McBain. And the chemistry between John and Sam is undeniable and it doesn’t come along often. GH was in desperate need of a deep, heroic, and passionate (not to mention law abiding) character like McBain. He is such a powerful and romantic character. I never really liked the character Sam until she interacted with McBain. He brings out a much more likable Sam. I was pretty much done with GH until “McBam” came on the scene. It’s simply “dreamy.”

Comment by M. Bello – July 16, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with the OP. I love Natalie and hate McLoser. John and Natalie and Liam belong together. The powers that be better get a clue and figure out why the ratings are dropping and bring Natalie and Liam to PC to be with John. If they don’t they are going to lose more viewers.

Comment by Debby – July 14, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #8…as much as I love Michelle and Fanny, Boo is just too cute to ditch!

#16….ummm, yeah!

Comment by Lana – July 13, 2012 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually enjoy the whole cast of Bunheads.

Comment by lovethebun – July 13, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have no problems with the main cast but, with the exception of Truly and Boo’s mom, all of the townspeople introduced on Bunheads so far (the sheriff, the tow truck driver, the real estate agent, the rich guy, Fanny’s friends) annoy the hell out of me.

Comment by Bruce_ – July 13, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m OK with White Collar being totally shameless every week as far as seeing shirtless Neal! (It wouldn’t be hard. He’s obviously well groomed, so he must take a shower every day… For variety they could take us to his gym, where he said he swims!) But as far as ways to woo a date go, that Manhattan skyscape was awesome. With treasure money on hand, Neal has plenty of time to do his arts and crafts – as well as bail out young fruit vendors.

Comment by rainey13 – July 13, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you, shameless? who cares as long as we get to see Neal shirtless or other wise! The scene on the beach was amazing, in fact the whole premiere was. Anyone who hasn’t checked out White Collar should do so. Great show!!

Comment by Suz – July 13, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlie from The Glee Project also has Asperger’s Syndrome– a form of high-functioning Autism. I think it was unfair to say he was unprofessional when it was probably his ADD/Autism kicking in.

Comment by Kristen – July 13, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, that really puts him in a new light for me – I must have missed/fast forwarded through mention of this. It does seem unfair.

Comment by BabyFirefly – July 13, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that was why they cut him so much slack in terms of not cutting him for the past three weeks. I certainly felt for him and understood where he was coming from. However, at some point, they do have to start thinking about who will be best to work with on the Glee mothership, and the (totally understandable) challenges of working with Charlie aren’t entirely offset by the benefits of his talent. It’s obviously not his fault, but that doesn’t mean it’s not an issue.

Comment by wordsmith – July 13, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Charlie is a clown and while that’s great in small doses he has to be able to snap out of it. I’m sure his ADD made that difficult but he was told more than once to basically stop. His relationship with Aylin was just ff material and I was glad to see him go because it meant no more.

Comment by Mary – July 13, 2012 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You obviously have never known someone with these kinds of disorders if you believe that those affected can just stop their inappropriate behaviors on a dime.

Comment by LeSo – July 16, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure it played a part in it and I think that they were being a bit hard on him (I actually thought Nellie should have gone home cause, as good as she is, she’s never going to fit in on Glee) but at the end of the day, they have to work with him if he wins and if he can’t keep in check for one week during the competition, what is he going to be like when the real show starts? Aylin’s got this in the bag anyway so it was a matter of time.

Comment by Captain – July 13, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • White Collar can be as shameless as they want when it comes to a shirtless/wet Matt Bomer

Comment by me – July 13, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i was a Jolie fan for a long time, but towards the end I wanted to smack Natalie. She should have told John the truth about the night that she spent with Brody. I am all for McBam. I think John brings out the good in Sam, something that has been missing (as well as a personality) for the longest time. It is about time that she come out of Jason’s shadow.

Comment by nyangel22 – July 13, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yep i totally agree with this except for being a Jolie fan. I thought John going from Evangeline back to Natalie was such a downgrade from class to trash and just pure chemistry btn ME and REG that was just never there in Jolie. ME/Kemo have a certain chemistry that is very palpable and is still present 10yrs later, unfortunately because of the characters they play, the pairing as of right now just does not make any sense storywise but not because of the chemsitry.

Comment by Flawless – July 13, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That stuff is forced and contrived. Just because they were McDracula years ago, don’t mean nothing. Sam is a career criminal and JOhn has never been attracted to that type of person. ANd John has never been a cheater so this mess is just some stuff they are shoving down our throats. Plus they are stealing Jolie elements and rewording it, so that it is testament to it anyway! Whatever they do on GH, Sam will NEVER BE what Natalie was to him.

Comment by John Fan – July 13, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah she have told him the truth, but she didn’t. SHe wasn’t with him, she didn’t owe him that. Seh only owed him that once she got pregnant and she was wrong. But whatever Nat had done, it doesn’t justify cheating. She wasn’t with John so whatever.

Comment by John Fan – July 13, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i LOVE sam. i know a lot of people don’t, but when she’s good, she’s GOOD. that being said, sticking her with john is not good. not a fan at all — and not even because i’m in favor of her with jason, which i’m not at the moment. sam’s badassness is always best when she’s on her own, and that’s what i want to see more of.

Comment by rachel – July 13, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree. Sam is my favourite soap character period, and she’s the best thing to happen to GH but I am NOT a fan of John/Sam and this horrid Elizabeth/Jason resurrection. That said, it seems rather inevitable that Sam/Jason will be put back together seeing as their son is off in Llanview.

Comment by Captain – July 13, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!! I love Sam. That kiss was not hot at all. I cannot wait until her and jason are reunited!!

Comment by Jessica – July 13, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. JaSam and Jolie were the two biggest soap couples on ABC before OLTL’s cancellation. They have the largest fanbases. Why break up one supercouple with half of another one. I think the kiss was forced and phony. The McDracula days are over; why put them together just because, oh wow, they had chemistry 10 years ago? PC was only a few years and it was cancelled for low ratings. Why try to recreate it? It is just so forced to me and to drag out JaSam is terrible. But I tell you this, if RC does keep JaSam endgame, he is going to drag the fans through the ringer first just like he did Jolie.

Comment by John Fan – July 13, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well you can forget John loving her for her badassness. He ain’t that type of breed. Sure he loves Natalie’s spunk, but they are very different. I was a JaSam and Jolie fan. And John won’t ever like Sam’s ways in the long run. But even if Jolie is over here is my thing: Just because they were vampires, that doesn’t make a solid foundation.Two different people, two different characters. RC is trying to create a reason for John to be there and there is none.

Comment by John Fan – July 13, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3 | Why did The Newsroom‘s Jim know more about Maggie’s panic attacks than she did? It’s your affliction, lady — own it!-

I think it’s because she’s used to dealing with it by popping a Xanax, and her roommate’s dubious boyfriends had been stealing them, so she ran out. Plus the fact that she was in the midst of the panic attack, which usually don’t consist of rational thinking like “I just need to breathe normally; I just need to calm down,” and usually consist of thoughts like, “WTF is happening to me… OMG my heart is going to explode and I’m gonna die”

Comment by Mal – July 13, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. agreed with everyone above, the powers that be at White Collar know they have an ace-in-the-hole with how incredibly attractive Matt Bomer is, so kudos to them for playing to his strengths. LOVED the sand castle city, so creative & it looked beautiful with all the lights.

21. oh my gosh, as a total daddy’s girl, that last Rookie Blue scene just wrecked me. My dad has been talking about how strange it is that the kids are out of the house, but sometimes you really just need your dad. Matt Gordon (Oliver Shaw) was so believable & heartbreaking, & the girl who played his daughter was great too.

Comment by Maggie – July 13, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 13. Matt Bomer is great…shirt or shirtless. Great season opener! :)
      21. Matt Gordon should be up for an Emmy for his role in Rookie Blue. He brings something so real to the character of Oliver. Well done! :)

Comment by Kim R – July 13, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree with #21 and Matt Gordon so deserves an Emmy just for that scene in the car…I am totally a daddy’s girl and that scene breaks my heart. I must have re-watched it 5 times in a row and it got me every single time.

Comment by Steph K – July 14, 2012 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: #9 – Please. I want so badly for Eric McCormack (and the mustachioed LeVar Burton!) to stay on my tv screen, but Ms. Cook…sigh. She popped my balloon, broke my little red wagon, ran over my puppy – whichever metaphor you prefer. I don’t actively dislike her (the only other thing I’ve ever seen her in has been her few episodes of Psych), but she just kind of wet blankets the whole thing for me.

Comment by heather_kaye – July 13, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. Get rid of the dancing girls on Bunheads. They talk in that cutesy Sherman-Palladino speak that no talks like in real life. Plus, they’re just plain annoying.

I’ve never been a fan of Talking Dead. It completely ruins the mood of the previous hour of the Walking Dead. After a couple viewings, I just stopped. Maybe if they ran Talking Dead BEFORE the Walking Dead or on another night, they wouldn’t be so disruptive. And yes, Drew Carey – WTF.

Comment by Jon – July 13, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #13–Um, is anyone complaing about a wet/shirtlerss/showering Matt Bomer no matter how utterly shamesless it was? :)

Comment by Deena – July 13, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #18 I hope not. Elementary’s going out of its way to be different – female Watson, original stories vs. reimagining Doyle’s, NYC.

Comment by Katie Hart (@waterfallbooks) – July 13, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate, hate Sam right now. Jolie was my favorite couple on OLTL and now they are going to be ruined.

Comment by Sarah Roberts – July 13, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the writers fault, not Sam’s. Also, Sam has a baby with Jason that she doesn’t know about, it’s not like she’s going to be with John for long.

Comment by Captain – July 13, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing shameless about wet and shirtless and wet and showering Matt Bomer on White Collar. More please!

Comment by Alex – July 13, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #13 I think I will START complaining if they don’t make Matt Bomer take off his shirt at least once a episode!

Comment by MiaS – July 13, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re:#9 – as I female ex-cop, I also had issues with Cook’s portrayal of FBI agent, but it’s not because a petite woman can’t be seen as an agent. It was really just having the character trying to be overtly tough that I disliked. The jumping off the fire escape scene was so over-the-top ridiculous that it was just painful to watch. I liked Cook’s interaction with McCormack in other scenes so I hope it was just pilot flaws and that her character will be more normal in the coming episodes.

Comment by Luminosity – July 13, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 12. Spencer is my favorite liar but starting in season 2, Emily became very intriguing. Emily has the weirdest, creepiest relationship with the -A Team and she’s interesting because things actually happen to her. -A seems to have a special obsession with her specifically that is sometimes disturbingly sexual (that massage was appalling and the writers have alluded to the fact that Maya’s murder may have been caused by jealousy.)
    Some people find her boring because she doesn’t have a permanent love interest and she may make some stupid decision sometimes but I think the frightening things that happen to her make for good (and creepy!) TV. I don’t mean to downplay what has happened to the other girls because they have had really horrible things happen to them too, but Emily has had it the worst.

Comment by macabre – July 13, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #1. John/Sam – their chemsitry is so perfect they don’t even need to kiss to keep me watching. I’m hoping GH keeps writing for these two!

#13. That was a magic mike moment done white collar/ neal caffrey style. I’m smiling.

Comment by laura – July 13, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you Laura, John/Sam don’t have to kiss, they just have natural chemistry as actors on screen together, something that has been lacking with Sam/Jason for years! And this is coming from a former fan of that pair. I love the friendship that they have slowly developed & how Sam has finally been able to be her own person again & off of Jason’s couch & not his doormat anymore! I love the John/Sam pairing & can’t wait to see where this goes. The kiss was good Friday, but the one on Monday was even better! Heck just the conversation after the kiss & the way he touched her face. And then…I’ll miss you! Thud!

13- Love seeing Matt Bomer wet and shirtless! Left me breathless and that castle was gorgeous.

16. I don’t care how convenient anything was to find on Dallas, this reboot is awesome. Was a huge fan of the original and had my doubts of the the reboot, but have found it just as entertaining. Just as much back stabbing and dirty dealings like the old days. J.R. never changes and love his insults to Cliff. One of the best shows on right now and leaves you with a cliffhanger every week.

Comment by wednesday – July 13, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • John and Sam. What a freaking joke. It’s all about Jolie, all day. Why would he want to be with that depressing sad sack?

Comment by Jolieforever – July 13, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because Sam in on GH and Natalie isn’t?

Comment by ABC – July 13, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #5: Please give us more Hal & Maggie! The scene in the car with the Mecs stomping around was so hot.
    #8: I keep waiting for Bunheads to get better… not sure how much more I can take.

Comment by GeoDiva – July 13, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HATE HATE SAM and John. What a useless pairing?? They can both die now. How dare he cheat on Natalie.

Comment by Jolie4life – July 13, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SCREW SAMANTHA MCCALL! I’m not going to watch this crap.

Comment by MEMA – July 13, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want John and Natalie back, not this John and Sam joke. John and Natalie have had much better kisses than than that. Jolie fans should be mad that something so inferior is replacing something that was great.

Comment by Jolie_Luv – July 13, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right!! Jolie always. And that kiss was crap. I’ve seen much better from ME.

Comment by MEMA – July 13, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AM mad!!! I’m so mad I quit watching in protest. But I’ll start watching again when Blair arrives next week. ;)

Comment by Donna – July 13, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. Gh is in need of a shake up and John and Sam are Perfict.

its a soap people!! people lie cheat and steal on soaps If your a Jolie fan you should know.
    Not everything ends happliy,

Comment by Candace Lampkin – July 13, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do I feel about that kiss??? I hated it!!!! They suck so hard. And Sam is so damn lifeless that it’s even worse.

Comment by ripper – July 13, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hate hate hate john and sam…sam is a pathetic replacement for natalie, i’d hate to not be able to see michael easton on tv but, better that than have to sit through those 2 together, ugh

Comment by katfish – July 13, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam McCall is a baby stalking WHORE. GH’s ratings PLUMMETED when they put that skank and her fugly ass orange hitman boyfriend up front eating the show. She’s the WORST sort of pimped slut. She stalked a baby out of jealousy as she’s always second best to any woman while good characters are stuck probably that whore. Stupid slut needs to DIE.

Comment by Darcy – July 13, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sure is. She can ride off the Port Charles bridge on the motorcycle Jason gave her, like her gave her everything else. Pathetic woman.

Comment by ripper – July 13, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She’s just smelly. Nasty bint screwed two guys in the span of 4 hrs with no shower in between. I blame HER for the demise of GH. Brian Fron’s had a boner for the actress and threw her no talent ass upfront. The show has spiraled down in ratings ever since.

Then she endangered kids, and the dick who dumped the kid because he was so dangerous actually married the whore.

She’s the WORST thing that ever happened to GH and the 1.6′s she pulls in week after week, year after year proves it.

Comment by Tammhy – July 13, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lmao!!! Tell us how you really feel. I think Carly should go back to lead.

Comment by Jen – July 13, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HATE MCBAM!! Sam needs to go back to sitting on Jason’s couch. It’s what she was good at. That and fetching coffee.

Comment by Jolie2012 – July 13, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IN WHAT UNIVERSE WOULD JOHN CHEAT ON NATALIE BUCHANAN!!! I’m not here for this BS. Screw GH right now.

Comment by OLTLcomeback – July 13, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Sam, and I hate that John cheated. This really sucks as a Jolie fan. I wish Sam would just go back to Jason.

Comment by OLTLimissyou – July 13, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t like Sam from the moment she stepped into PC and ruined my Carson. Now she’s going to take Jolie, too? Don’t even get me started on John, that ****

Comment by strebx – July 13, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad to see so much Jolie love in this thread. As if disgusting McBam could compare. Why can’t someone kill Sam? She’s not that important.

Comment by Lexi – July 13, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am loving John & Sam together. McBam! As someone else wrote earlier, nothing in soaps is forever -if it were why watch. Michael Easton is a great addition to GH and as a leading man needs to have a love interest. I think they got it right with this pairing. Jasam is beyond boring after all these yrs and Jolie had their HEA at the end of OLTL. Time to move on.

Comment by SusM – July 13, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just because the couples on GH sucked, Jolies has to suffer through this nonsense? Maybe if Sam didn’t suck so much, her pairing with Jason would not be such a bore and GH wouldn’t be in the situation it is with dismal ratings. It is sad that a poorly written pairing such as Mcbam is suppose to ‘shake up GH’. Makes me wonder how bad the show was to begin with.

Comment by Jolie_Luv – July 13, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Preach!! This is truth right here.

Comment by Quinn – July 13, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ughh. I thought this was only going to be about White Collar but then I saw that horrible pic. John is a jackass for cheating on Natalie. And as for Sam, don’t care about the bitch, never have.

Comment by Alex – July 13, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA, I cannot stand Sam either! She has never had any qualms about having sex with a married man, even her own mother’s husband! She is low, when her boyfriend’s teenaged nephew got raped in prison, what did she do to cheer him up? she brought him a hooker! Sam is nothing but trash. For John to cheat on his family with HER? Makes him trash too.

Comment by bones – July 14, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ME should never have crossed over. I can’t believe what GH is doing to Jolie. I’m laughing at the idea that John would leave Natalie for Sam. SAM!!! And I think they look like siblings. That kiss was nasty,

Comment by Jamie – July 13, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get over the sibling idea. It got shot out of the water with that hot kiss. John and Sam are not brother and sister no matter what delusional Jolie and JaSam fans want to think. McBam is where GH is heading. Jolies need to suck it up. Natalie is not coming to GH anytime soon.

Comment by DG (@dgct2) – July 13, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Sam would just die. Useless bitch.

Comment by Roxy – July 13, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Matt Bomer!!! And as for GH, I’m going to be taking it off my DVR as soon as McBam happens.

Comment by Winna – July 13, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Love Love JOHN AND SAM!!!

Comment by Cyndi – July 13, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. Was there anything more breathtaking on TV this week than Neal’s New York City sandcastle on White Collar? Yes, Matt Bomer Shirtless and wet. Nuff said.

Comment by Curly Girly – July 13, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t ask Jolie fans what we’re feeling. You won’t like what we have to say….

Comment by Quinn – July 13, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love me some McBam…BRING IT ON!!!!!

Comment by JAK – July 13, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McBam suck. Sam sucks even more. The end. Jolie love.

Comment by Laura – July 13, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never liked Sam. This will just push me over the edge as far as she’s concerned. She can go die now, preferably in the fire happening next week.

Comment by Steph – July 13, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McBam all the way that’s John & Sam Love their chemistry they are soulmates. Get over it Jolie fans unless Natalie is coming to GH John needs a love interest. Jared was Nat’s soulmate she got over John so why shouldn’t he get over her this time. Michael Easton is even better on GH love his interactions with everybody. It’s a soap people and is alot better now than it’s been in years. Love OLTL characters on it.

Comment by Angie – July 13, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t tell us to get over it. Jared was not Nat’s soulmate. Us Jolie fans would know better than you.

Comment by Steph – July 13, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • **** Sam!!! Nothing likeable about her, as far as I’m concerned. I’d rather see Liz or Carly in a leading storyline.

Comment by Jess – July 13, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • John and Natalie had wayyy more chemistry in everything they did. Currently the writers are trashing Jolie, by having John professing how much he’s been healed by his family, the ILY’s and then the following week making out w/Sam. Total nonsense, no respect or continuity. Not making John look good at all. John and Sam are boring, no spark, just dullness, falls flat.

Comment by Jolie4ever – July 13, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • funny how the Jolie funs are wishing death on sam a GH character, take you John and go back to oltl if you cant handle Gh. and Jolie hot?? please, the most overly pimped useless coupling with the most cringworthy “lovescenes” that felt so uncomfortable to watch because they were wierd. John has been with so many women and all had chemistry, I mean John/evangeline, John/blair yes for a MOC they had chemistry, and even John/Kelly had way more chemistry than that sorry ass Jokie. As much as i hate MCbam, their chemsitry in one kiss dwarfed all 8yrs of Jolie, everyone and their momma is talking/bloging/tweeting abt it. show me once when a Jolie hookup has gotten as much attention beyond OLTL mbs and then we can talk.

Comment by Flawless – July 13, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s really funny. Jolie has had a million hotter scenes. That kiss was crap. I’ve seen better from ME in pairing with him that I hated. Nothing could dwarf 8 years of Jolie. I’m hoping John does the right thing and stays with his family. Jason can be with Liz, and Sam can be alone like she deserves.

Comment by ashley – July 13, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • one thing you got right is “better from ME in other pairings”, and that is the bottom line ME/not Natalie> jolie any day of the week and they dont even have to try hard. Natalie with her juvenile selfservng ways brought John down more than any pairing he has ever been in and that includes pairings that were non-sexual too and yeah those million hot scenes, the horror inflicted upon the masses would be more appropriate.

Comment by Flawless – July 13, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam is a useless character. I’ve been saying it for years. She should have disappeared years ago. Jolie is ten times hotter than anything McBam could ever be.

Comment by ashley – July 13, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about JaSam fans an d how they feel???? If ME still looked like Caleb, this fascination with him and Kelly Monaco could be understood but he doesn’t and he plays a character who is worse than Jason at being a romantic partner; no feeling, no emotions, more concerned with getting drunk, being a dick and cheating then being an adult. John is so bloody boring and drags Sam down with him not that she has her backbone back. I watched the kiss on YT and yawned, it was boring and Sam was drunk.

Comment by Brandy – July 13, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I feel sorry for you guys. Nothing but sadness for a freaking year. Let’s hope this show gets back to both Jolie and Jasam.

Comment by JOLIE4THEWIN – July 13, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post