Exclusive

Exclusive Bunheads First Look: Truly Gives Her Nemesis an Unexpected Helping Hand

Whether you think Bunheads‘ Truly is madly, deeply in need of help or merely a tragic victim of unreturned love for Hubbell, you’ll enjoy this exclusive clip from Monday’s upcoming episode (ABC Family, 9/8c). In it, Michelle moves into her new pad with a little help from the reluctant, but ever-accommodating, shopkeeper.

RELATED | Bunheads Exclusive: Gilmore Girls’ Sean Gunn Has Something Brewing in Paradise!

So what’s the key to Truly’s superior decorating skills? “I’ve always been able to tell exactly what everybody wants, except for me,” she reveals.

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Mindy Collette’s surprisingly hilarious side.

1. Jessica says:

Every time I see her on Bunheads I wonder where Billy is. I can’t help it.

2. Not a perfect show, by any means, but I love it anyway. And I feel like it’s still warming up, which is an exciting time for any show.

3. Amanda says:

I want Hummell back, they killed him too soon! To me, he was the glue holding her there, without him she should have moved on a long time ago!

• Jenny says:

I think you mean Hubble. Well she did find out that Hubble left her everything, so that kind of prolonged her stay. But I’m sure she will fall in love with teaching the girls, and won’t want to leave eventually. It’s coming, but they just aren’t there yet.I’m sure another love interest is as well.

• Me says:

She should have moved on a long time ago? It’s been three episodes. You’re funny.

Hummell? How many does your grandma own?

4. portiaslegacy says:

I could not recognize Stacey Oristano as Mindy at first. I knew she was familiar, but I couldn’t connect the two roles. I hope there is more of Truly as Bunheads continues.

5. Mel says:

Using similar lines to Gilmore Girls i see….The great Vegas Furniture onslaught of 2012…The great alarm Clock slaughter of 2002????

• Amy says:

Amy Sherman-Palladino has a distinct style and comfort zone for her work…I loved Gilmore Girls so it’s refreshing to have that back, but at times it is a bit irksome that things feel a bit “recycled.”

• Kopko says:

Amy, I feel the same, things do feel just a bit recycled for sure; however, I am so happy ASP is back, I am willing to overlook small annoyances for the greater good :)

6. Steph says:

During the show I’ll be getting a little bored then it will hit a really beautiful moment and I’ll be glad I stuck around. Like the ballet scene at the end of the funeral episode.I hope the show finds its feet soon.

7. I’ll keep watching and hope this show hits it’s stride soon. I have to manage my expectations and keep repeating the mantra “not all shows are Gilmore girls, not all shows are Gilmore Girls”