The Men of Lost, Dexter and Alias Highlight Day 11 of Our Bad Boys Bracket Tourney

We’ve reached Day 11 of TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament, and the showdowns aren’t getting any easier.

Yes, folks, today we’ve got Lost‘s Sawyer battling Alias‘ Sark, and Dexter‘s titular antihero facing Lost‘s Ben Linus.

Every day for the next month, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field of 64 down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Mía says:

Sawyer became too much of a ~redeemed character by the latter half of the series that I can’t in good faith vote for him. And how do you choose between Benry and Dexter?!

2. damian says:

First really difficult polls for me but I’m going with the Lost boys.

3. Renee says:

See this is my problem. The last three days I was completely indifferent to all the selections. Could not care less. And now you choose shows where I like all the characters. Not fair.

4. Really? Dexter vs Ben? This should have been the finals!!! Still, I’m going with Dexter, because his entire show is around the character, while Ben is just a piece of Lost’s epicness.

5. nikki says:

Jack Bristow was the bad boy of Alias.

• Ava says:

EXACTLY! Jack Bristow was a badass right until the very end. I do love Mr. Sark though. He was the eye candy.

• MLO says:

Eye candy? Maybe the sugarless, diabetic kind. Now Sawyer… getting cavities just thinking about him. Yum!

• Emily says:

Aw, that’s not fair. Sawyer may be hot, but Sark would definitely out-con Sawyer, that man has an infinite number of lives. As Irene Adler from Sherlock said, smart is the new sexy.

6. Amy says:

I’m bummed Sark had a chance to win it all, but not up against an arguable bad guy like Sawyer. I would have liked to see a different pairing for round 1. Oh well.

7. Gus says:

Dexter Morgan is thee bad boy

• Ava says:

I think Dexter was a bad ass in the early seasons. I’ll never forget in the first episode when he threatened to cut that guys eyelids off. I remember watching that and thinking, “Oh SNAP what did I get myself into?” Now he’s kind of mellowed.

8. Gilda says:

Lost all the way for me

9. n6wee says:

I don’t want to vote agains my favorite shows, and both sides of both choices are among my favs. Also, I love the acting of all 4 of these guys so much. And each character was/is a really supurb Bad Boy. I can go for Anders against Holloway, simply because Sawyer developed a conscience and sort of became a good guy, or at least found the good in his character. But Hall vs. Emerson, WOW, that’s a tough choice! Going to go with (sorry Michael) Emerson, the embodiment of evil. Dexter has “good intentions,” whereas Linus’s “good intentions” were not good at all.

10. Kristy says:

Seriously, these four could arguably be the final four…how do you choose?

11. NoChance says:

Couldn’t go with Dexter because he’s not really bad – he’s a serial killer who only kills other serial killers. Ben Linus killed his own father and even his childhood sweetie. Voted for “Sawyer” too because though he had redeeming characteristics he was still a bad boy – even as a “cop”.

12. Samantha F says:

SWYER FTW. miss him terribly.

13. Maro says:

A bit confused here. 3 sociopaths and 1 con man. Don’t really see how anyone can win against Sawyer though. He epitomized “bad boy”

• tripoli says:

He really didn’t. He was an ass but pretty low on the bad boy meter for a good part of the series.

14. Taryn says:

never saw Dexter or Alias. The only shows i seen David Anders in were Once upon a time, CSI and The Vampire Diaries. so my votes go to Sawyer and Ben

15. sarah says:

Josh Holloway and Michael C Hall ALL THE WAY BABY!

16. Nicole says:

Sawyer vs sark, are you kidding me???? Those are my two all time favorite tv bad boys!!! So unfair after so many characters I couldn’t care less about!!!

17. cj says:

i only love Sawyer and Dexter more because they are the most redeemable. just like Fuaxlivia, I like the nice(r) guys. i can’t help it. this was otherwise a very difficult round. i know all 4 of these gentlemen very well.

18. mia says:

There’s bad boys….and then there’s mostly-evil boys. Sawyer is really the only one this round that isn’t terrifying. Lol.

• patricia says:

I don’t find dexter terrifying at all, actually the show is built around him being this sort of “anti-hero” you’re not supposed to fear him you’re supposed to secretly root for him even though you know what he’s doing is wrong… Dexter totally messes with my moral compass lol

19. gillian says:

if this was Dexter x Sawyer I’d be pissed!

20. Katy917 says:

Nooooooo how can you put Sawyer agai st Sark??!! Love them both, and Josh Holloway is knee weak sexy but Sark is mY favourite baddie of all time! Love, love, love me some David Anders IMO a grossly underrated actor!

21. tidumps says:

Sark forever, no matter how much I love Sawyer.

22. FLIIX says:

Damn it, why did Dexter have to go up against the guy who played Zepp?! Anyways, Dexter is still better or whatever.

23. anpn says:

How the heck can Ben Linus be losing???????

24. Juliette says:

The Men of LOST of course!