The Men of Lost, Dexter and Alias Highlight Day 11 of Our Bad Boys Bracket Tourney

We’ve reached Day 11 of TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament, and the showdowns aren’t getting any easier.

Yes, folks, today we’ve got Lost‘s Sawyer battling Alias‘ Sark, and Dexter‘s titular antihero facing Lost‘s Ben Linus.

Every day for the next month, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field of 64 down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (36)

• Sawyer became too much of a ~redeemed character by the latter half of the series that I can’t in good faith vote for him. And how do you choose between Benry and Dexter?!

Comment by Mía – July 5, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First really difficult polls for me but I’m going with the Lost boys.

Comment by damian – July 5, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed.

Comment by lll – July 5, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going against the Lost boys. I just love Dexter too much, and Alias will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment by Emily – July 5, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Ben Linus is an interesting choice for a bad boy, but I can dig it.

Comment by Rae Bradshaw – July 9, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • See this is my problem. The last three days I was completely indifferent to all the selections. Could not care less. And now you choose shows where I like all the characters. Not fair.

Comment by Renee – July 5, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. This is a hard category.

Comment by lll – July 5, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? Dexter vs Ben? This should have been the finals!!! Still, I’m going with Dexter, because his entire show is around the character, while Ben is just a piece of Lost’s epicness.

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – July 5, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack Bristow was the bad boy of Alias.

Comment by nikki – July 5, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY! Jack Bristow was a badass right until the very end. I do love Mr. Sark though. He was the eye candy.

Comment by Ava – July 5, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Eye candy? Maybe the sugarless, diabetic kind. Now Sawyer… getting cavities just thinking about him. Yum!

Comment by MLO – July 5, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Aw, that’s not fair. Sawyer may be hot, but Sark would definitely out-con Sawyer, that man has an infinite number of lives. As Irene Adler from Sherlock said, smart is the new sexy.

Comment by Emily – July 6, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m bummed Sark had a chance to win it all, but not up against an arguable bad guy like Sawyer. I would have liked to see a different pairing for round 1. Oh well.

Comment by Amy – July 5, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter Morgan is thee bad boy

Comment by Gus – July 5, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Dexter was a bad ass in the early seasons. I’ll never forget in the first episode when he threatened to cut that guys eyelids off. I remember watching that and thinking, “Oh SNAP what did I get myself into?” Now he’s kind of mellowed.

Comment by Ava – July 5, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lost all the way for me

Comment by Gilda – July 5, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want to vote agains my favorite shows, and both sides of both choices are among my favs. Also, I love the acting of all 4 of these guys so much. And each character was/is a really supurb Bad Boy. I can go for Anders against Holloway, simply because Sawyer developed a conscience and sort of became a good guy, or at least found the good in his character. But Hall vs. Emerson, WOW, that’s a tough choice! Going to go with (sorry Michael) Emerson, the embodiment of evil. Dexter has “good intentions,” whereas Linus’s “good intentions” were not good at all.

Comment by n6wee – July 5, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, these four could arguably be the final four…how do you choose?

Comment by Kristy – July 5, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Couldn’t go with Dexter because he’s not really bad – he’s a serial killer who only kills other serial killers. Ben Linus killed his own father and even his childhood sweetie. Voted for “Sawyer” too because though he had redeeming characteristics he was still a bad boy – even as a “cop”.

Comment by NoChance – July 5, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SWYER FTW. miss him terribly.

Comment by Samantha F – July 5, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All of this – the way I figure it, Sawyer should take this. (And for the record, I know he won’t. But one can dream, can’t one?)

But still: Sawyer FTW.

Comment by heather_kaye – July 5, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can I buy you a vowel?

Comment by MLO – July 6, 2012 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A bit confused here. 3 sociopaths and 1 con man. Don’t really see how anyone can win against Sawyer though. He epitomized “bad boy”

Comment by Maro – July 5, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He really didn’t. He was an ass but pretty low on the bad boy meter for a good part of the series.

Comment by tripoli – July 5, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • never saw Dexter or Alias. The only shows i seen David Anders in were Once upon a time, CSI and The Vampire Diaries. so my votes go to Sawyer and Ben

Comment by Taryn – July 5, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Josh Holloway and Michael C Hall ALL THE WAY BABY!

Comment by sarah – July 5, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sawyer vs sark, are you kidding me???? Those are my two all time favorite tv bad boys!!! So unfair after so many characters I couldn’t care less about!!!

Comment by Nicole – July 5, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i only love Sawyer and Dexter more because they are the most redeemable. just like Fuaxlivia, I like the nice(r) guys. i can’t help it. this was otherwise a very difficult round. i know all 4 of these gentlemen very well.

Comment by cj – July 5, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s bad boys….and then there’s mostly-evil boys. Sawyer is really the only one this round that isn’t terrifying. Lol.

Comment by mia – July 5, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t find dexter terrifying at all, actually the show is built around him being this sort of “anti-hero” you’re not supposed to fear him you’re supposed to secretly root for him even though you know what he’s doing is wrong… Dexter totally messes with my moral compass lol

Comment by patricia – July 5, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if this was Dexter x Sawyer I’d be pissed!

Comment by gillian – July 5, 2012 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nooooooo how can you put Sawyer agai st Sark??!! Love them both, and Josh Holloway is knee weak sexy but Sark is mY favourite baddie of all time! Love, love, love me some David Anders IMO a grossly underrated actor!

Comment by Katy917 – July 6, 2012 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sark forever, no matter how much I love Sawyer.

Comment by tidumps – July 6, 2012 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn it, why did Dexter have to go up against the guy who played Zepp?! Anyways, Dexter is still better or whatever.

Comment by FLIIX – July 6, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How the heck can Ben Linus be losing???????

Comment by anpn – July 11, 2012 12:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Men of LOST of course!

Comment by Juliette – July 12, 2012 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post