Best TV Bad Boy? Game of Thrones, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Prison Break Faves Compete!

Day 8 of our TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament is all over the map: From inner-city Baltimore to King’s Landing, and from the inside of a maximum-security prison to the meth-dealin’ suburbs.

Yes, folks, today we’ve got Game of Thrones‘ Tyrion Lannister battling Prison Break‘s T-Bag, and Breaking Bad‘s Walter White coming up against The Wire‘s Stringer Bell.

RELATED | Heroes Vs. Smallville! Once Upon a Time Vs. BSG! Bad Boys Day 7 Goes Out of This World!

Every day for the next month, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field of 64 down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. JK says:

I don’t know if I would really consider Tyrion as a “bad boy”

2. Elena says:

I voted for Tyrion but isn’t he like the the closest think to a nice guy on Game of Thrones?

3. Amanda says:

Seriously!??? Walter White v. Stringer Bell??? :(

4. Omar Little should have won this whole thing.

5. So looking ahead, Angel vs Spike? Really? Can’t we just crown the both Co Kings of the Bad Boys?

6. Pat says:

Jesse Pinkman is the most loveable bad guy ever.

7. Diva says:

How is T-Bag not winning? He rapes boys, is a white supremacy supporter, is a pedophile, and on top of that is a murderer. Once again, how is he not winning?

8. Melissa says:

YOU PUT TIM RIGGINS vs JORDAN CATALANO! Thats the meanest thing anyone has ever done…

9. AJ says:

Omar better show up since Joshua Jackson has made it twice in two days for roles that are far from “bad boy”. Omar got game yo

10. John says:

honestly, problem is more recent shows that are currently running have an advantage.

11. damian says:

Walter White is the definition of breaking bad so, no question there.
    Sidenote: To be honest I haven’t seen The Wire yet but even if it’s considered one of the best dramas in TV history (and I intend to watch it in the near future) it would be very difficult to top Mr. White in that category.

I don’t really consider Tyrion a bad boy so I’m going with T-Bag.

And another thing that has nothing to do with these polls, I can’t believe that Vic Mackey or Shane Vendrell or both weren’t nominated… it makes me sad (well, not quite but still).

• Shaun says:

The Wire is overrated

• YourMamasOverrated says:

Whomever thinks this is heartless and in great need of a soul.

• brian says:

I don’t think anyone can say it’s overrated. But I think it’s not for all people! if you give the wire a chance then idk I hope you’ll see it’s amazing depth writing realistic depictions and all around awesome tv!

12. Petra says:

I really just want a House vs. Tyrion showdown

13. TigerNightmare says:

Even though Tyrion is far from what I would consider a bad boy, I voted for him because T-Bag is just detestable.

14. William says:

Stringer Bell was one of the best. Sahme people haven’t seen The Wire

15. cj says:

t-bag is the definition of BAD. almost too much so. plus GoT has timeliness on its side. oh well.

16. Strepsi says:

Tyrion is a hero! I want to do a write-in vote for JOFFREY BARATHEON.

17. Trista says:

Is there anyone worse than T-bag.

18. GS says:

If you don’t think the Game of Thrones dude is a bad boy, why the freak are you voting for him??? T-Bag had no redeeming qualities and was literally bad to his bone marrow! Just because a show is the new “it” thing doesn’t mean you have to vote for it. These things drive me nuts on here. If I don’t know at least one of the dudes, I don’t vote. I know Bryan Cranston’s character is one of the meanest dudes on tv so I voted for him. Crazy!

19. jack says:

Tyrion is a bad boy?

I must be watching that show completely wrong, then…

20. Ella says:

Tyrion is a bad boy?! His brother, Jamie Lannister, would more suit that title.