Portlandia: The Brunch Special, featuring a director’s cut of the Season 2 finale “Brunch Village,” will air July 20 at 11/10c. Viewers will also get a never-before-seen glimpse into the making of the half-hour, which includes guest appearances from celebrity chef Bobby Flay, Saturday Night Live chief Lorne Michaels and Desperate Housewives’ Kyle MacLachlan .
Additionally, a marathon of fan-selected episodes will air from 6 to 10 pm before the special.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• We have to go back! G4 will rerun Lost from the beginning in four-episode blocks every Monday, starting July 16 at 8 pm.
• The Teen Choice Awards is coming down with a case of Bieber Fever. Pop star Justin Bieber will perform at the ceremony, airing July 22 on Fox. Also scheduled to appear are: Zooey Deschanel (New Girl); Lea Michele (Glee); Josh Hutcherson (The Hunger Games); Zac Efron (Hairspray); Ellen DeGeneres, Sophia Grace and Rosie (The Ellen DeGeneres Show); Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf); Gordon Ramsay (Hell’s Kitchen, MasterChef); Laura Marano (Austin & Ally); Vanessa Marano (Switched at Birth); Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars) and pop stars Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
• Good Morning America producers will approach news talent Diane Sawyer, Charlie Gibson, Barbara Walters, Chris Cuomo, Connie Chung and Joan Lunden to fill in while Robin Roberts takes medical leave from the ABC morning show, reports TMZ.
• The two-part special Oprah Builds a Network, chronicling Oprah’s first year as CEO of OWN, will air on the cable channel on July 8 and July 15 at 9 pm.
• Disney Channel will premiere the family-friendly, hidden camera series Code 9 on July 26.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?