USA Network Gives Series Order to Graceland, from White Collar Creator Jeff Eastin

Get More: News, Series Orders

USA Network is doubling up on White Collar creator Jeff Eastin, giving a series pickup to his new drama, Graceland.

VIDEO | Someone Will [Spoiler] in Covert Affairs‘ Season 3 Premiere… But Who?

Graceland stars Daniel Sunjata (Rescue Me), Aaron Tveit (Gossip Girl), Manny Montana (The Chicago Code), Vanessa Ferlito (CSI:NY) and Brandon Jay McLaren (The Killing) as agents for the FBI, DEA and U.S. Customs who are forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.

The pilot also features guest stars Scottie Thompson (NCIS), Courtney B. Vance (Law & Order: Criminal Intent) and Jay Karnes (The Shield).

“There aren’t many people we’d trust to run two shows on our air, but Jeff Eastin is one of them,” USA co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said in announcing the pick-up. “He wrote a brilliant script; [director] Russell [Fine] delivered a superb pilot; Daniel and Aaron anchor an incredible ensemble cast.”

Click through the photos below for a first look at Graceland.

Comments (24)

• Can’t wait. Huge fan of Jeff Eastin. “White Collar” is one of my favorite shows on the network.

Comment by Julius – June 29, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBV to guest star in the first episode? It maaay be just interesting. But even if, i’m not going to watch it since they canceled CI.

Comment by ci_kidd – June 29, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They had me at Eastin, so Sunjata is a seriously cool bonus!!!!

Comment by GeekGirl13 – June 29, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They had me at USA and White Collar. I love White Collar but to be honest, I also trust USA as a network. They have continuously picked up great new shows. This sounds like an intriguing series! I can’t wait to watch!

Comment by Justine Thomas – June 29, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They had me at Eastin and Sunjata!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!

Comment by Erika – June 29, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • daniel & aaron in a show together?! this musical theatre fan is very very happy!!

Comment by Maggie – June 29, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love White Collar so I’ll give this a shot but it does not sound promising for me

Comment by Kristina – June 29, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaron Tveit on my TV? Yes please!

Comment by Jfsy – June 29, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will always give any new USA Network show a try. They haven’t steered me wrong yet.

Comment by GeoDiva – June 29, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Totally what I was thinking too!

Comment by Jules – June 29, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At first glance I thought this was a Common Law pic.

Comment by Sg.Grant – June 29, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They had me at USA network. I practically watch every original show on its network, including White Collar. So I’m definitely in.

Comment by Justin – June 29, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not very excited, just cause I want my favorite Broadway actor to be doing work in NY and not Cali but I’ll watch to support. Congrats to Aaron and the rest of the cast.

Comment by Rose – June 29, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Already hooked!!!

Comment by sarah – June 29, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaron Tveit? I am in!

Comment by A – June 29, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds interesting .. “forced to live together in an undercover beach house”, do they get to vote somebody out?…just kidding!!
    I really like Jeff Eastin and hope this works out well for him.
    White Collar is one of my favorite shows (except for the not well thought out addition of the Sara character, and not too great actress that plays her)..
    Looking forward to seeing Graceland. Congrats Jeff Eastin!

Comment by Rosie – June 29, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shipping whatever characters Daniel Sunjata and Aaron Tveit play.

Comment by O – June 30, 2012 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • saw “usa network..” automatically im in

Comment by Sanket Bhakta (@lie07) – June 30, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • USA Network original programming? I’m in. Jeff Eastin running it? Now I can’t wait! White Collar is a total gem. Nice move USA Network.

Comment by Jason – July 1, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PASS

Comment by Velvet – July 2, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaron Tveit? Sold.

Comment by Lauren – July 3, 2012 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about the show we read about called “RARE”?

Comment by marilyn – September 13, 2012 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may watch it now that Serinda Swan is a series regular.

Comment by lll – November 30, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was very happy to discover this great site.
    I want to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new information
    in your web site.