Teen Heartthrobs From 90210, Dawson's, Hart of Dixie and Glee Highlight Bad Boys Bracket Day 5

Your inner high-school student might have some strong feelings about Day 5 of our TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament.

Yes indeed, it’s time to pick up your No. 2 pencils and vote in tough battles between
Beverly Hills, 90210′s Dylan McKay and Dawson’s Creek‘s Pacey Witter, as well as Glee‘s Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman and Hart of Dixie‘s Wade Kinsella.

RELATED | TV’s Best Bad Boy Bracket Reaches Day 3: Buffy, Vamp Diaries, Pretty Little Liars Faves Compete!

Every day for the next month, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field of 64 down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (38)

• Okay seriously, it is NOT FAIR to already have to choose between Dylan and Pacey! I mean, Team Dylan forever, but c’mon!

Comment by Molly – June 29, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dylan versus pacey? way harsh.

Comment by murley – June 29, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey, FTW! Well, in this round anyway…

Comment by soarin829 – June 29, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So unfair having to vote Dylan McKay x Pacey Witter… Buuut, I’ll go with Dylan =)

Comment by Michele – June 29, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter vs. Ben Linus in one the brackets, in the first round. Now that’s just f***ked up.

Comment by Olive – June 29, 2012 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey is still the standard for what a man should be. but he’s NOT a bad boy. he is a lost, gentle soul.

Comment by noa – June 29, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea, I think that people should get to vote on who enters the tournament first because some of these people are not even really bad boys. I mean how much of a bad boy could you be on Dawson’s Creek?! WTF!

Comment by Brendan – June 29, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Pacey did seduce and sleep with his teacher in the first season. I would call that bad boy antics. ESPECIALLY in the 90s!

Comment by Ing – June 29, 2012 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My inner 90s child is so confused…

Comment by KBC – June 29, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey, of course. Who else can be a both a troubled teenager acting up in class and pro-gay activist at the same time? He’s a bad boy with a social conscious. Win.

Comment by So Contagious (@socontagious19) – June 29, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol, I can’t believe you would put any of these up as “bad boys”. rofl.

Comment by AJ – June 29, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE all 4 Guys… I want to pick them all!
    Gotta go with Pacey… Heart him!!!
    I actually found Wade and Puck a hardier decision… but then I remembered Wade with no shirt on and he wins at everything!! haah!
    I am still loving this Bad Boy Theme!

Comment by Heather – June 29, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I am thankful everyday for the CW and their shirtlessness policy! :)

Comment by mandy – June 29, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade Kinsella <3

Comment by CJ – June 29, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Geees — Dylan vs. Pacey? The teenage girl in me who had both DC and 90210 TVGuide ads pasted to her trapper keeper is so conflicted. Have to give it to Pacey, who remains the sexiest man alive. And, Wade gets my vote over the Puckerman, sorry Puck.

Comment by I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) – June 29, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey all the way love him!!!!!!!!!

Comment by gail – June 29, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Pacey and Wade.

Comment by ADC – June 29, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey!!! I mean, Joey Potter, uh Katie Holmes, has been freed today!

Comment by Rebecca – June 29, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved 90210 and DC, however Dylan wins out for me….just my a hair.

Comment by sarah – June 29, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puck all the way. I love Wade, but Puck wins it every time.

Comment by Kim – June 29, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey FTW!!!

Comment by kelly – June 29, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesterday I didn’t want to vote for anyone and today I want to vote for all of them. Grrr.

Comment by Liz – June 29, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dylan could be a real jerk for no good reason! Pacey was always misunderstood with a vulnerable side had to go with pacey all the way :)

Comment by Beth – June 29, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, talk about a hard decision, but I have to go with Dylan McKay, my very first man crush!! Dylan & Brenda forever!

Comment by Ed – June 29, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully Wade can keep this lead.
    Puck’s just a dick.

Comment by darcywilson – June 29, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dylan versus Pacey is tough. I never would’ve considered Pacey a bad boy actually. If anything, Jenn was really the bad girl out of the bunch and Pacey was just the clown in the early seasons. I still chose Pacey though since Dawson’s Creek wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Comment by em – June 30, 2012 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t Justin Hartley listed, he is one hotttt dude and was a very bad boy in Smallville.

Comment by Heather Hintz – June 30, 2012 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wade all the way. there’s nothing wrong with puck, but come on, it’s WADE. he clearly trumps puck!!

Comment by airhead – June 30, 2012 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dylan vs. Pacey? Come on! for someone who grew up on both shows is almost impossible to vote for one of them. But I chose Pacey..because he got the girl in the end!

Comment by Jelly – June 30, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puck is my choice every time, any time, for all time

Comment by sm – June 30, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No love for Ryan Atwood or Jordan Catalano?

Comment by JJ – June 30, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey and Wade!!!

Comment by JoshJacksonasBaelfireonOUAT – June 30, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade Kinsella = winning!

Comment by TheLonelyPlace – July 1, 2012 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • come on people….Dylan was much more of a “bad bay” than Pacey!

Comment by EC – July 1, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey! We must have Peter vs Pacey!

Comment by Miles – July 2, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pacey Witter is one of my favourite bad boys if all time. Wade is my favourite current bad boy.

Comment by Ally – July 3, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post