ABC Renews Rookie Blue for Season 4

Get More: News, Renewals

Rookie Blue Season 3Rookie Blue will be staying on duty.

ABC has picked up the Canadian-produced cop drama for a fourth season.

PHOTOS AND VIDEO | Fall TV Preview — Your Guide to What’s New

The Toronto-based series, starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith as rookie officers, is currently airing its third season, with new episodes returning this Thursday at 10/9c.

Production on Season 4 is slated to begin later this summer.

Comments (41)

• That’s great news! I love this show!

Comment by francisco – June 26, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by mike – June 26, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy at that news.

Comment by Jan – June 26, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But not that news.

Comment by Michelle – June 26, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news. But the more important question. Did they pick up Andie’s bangs for another season?

Comment by Garnet_and_Gold47 – June 26, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sure hope not.

Comment by Kiley – June 26, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha seriously, the bangs must go.

Comment by Alex – June 26, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL I’m kind of adjusting to them and I find them less horrifying than I used to.

Comment by Ava – June 26, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant even believe this last 1 season…

Comment by Matt – June 26, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!!!!!!!!!!! how does this ever get renewed…..three times
      #keptalivebyparamedics

Comment by Michelle – June 26, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great I haven’t seen the two episodes this season but I will

Comment by Juan – June 26, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!! So excited! Love my Rookie Blue!!!

Comment by Nikki – June 26, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, Love my Rookie Blue!!

Comment by Sherry – September 4, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news! LOL about the bangs.

Comment by diana – June 26, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yayyy! awesome news!

Comment by B – June 26, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice! I don’t know why I love this show but I do.

Comment by DL – June 26, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSSSS!!! Wonderful news.

Comment by Sue – June 26, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • andy & sam!! love this show!

Comment by Maggie – June 26, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show!

Comment by Eppu – June 26, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish Gregory smith would do something else in addition to this series.

Comment by tim – June 26, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right!!. I mean he’s a great actor ( Everwood was just a GRAET SHOW) and his thing here…its just not enough!!
      But at least he is now a bigger part of the show compared to season 1!

Comment by Christina – January 30, 2013 04:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on TV Addict.

Comment by Aaron M Zaffuto – June 26, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yess ohmygosh I LOVE this show!!

Comment by Jenn – June 26, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A remote and so many channels. Thank god for options. :P

Comment by Tania – June 26, 2012 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeiii great news!! at least a great show to look forward to in the summer!

Comment by Patty – June 26, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started watching at the begining of last season and got hooked. I am so happy to hear this news!! :)

Comment by robinepowell – June 26, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is great news! I love this show! I have another chance to see if I can try out for a role!

Love Ben Bass

Comment by sarah – June 26, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is going into its 4th season and I’ve never heard of it. Wow. I suppose I should check it out.

Comment by Ladybug Girl – June 27, 2012 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It sure seem like that NYC21 is a direct take off from Rookie Blue

Comment by Tundrabeast – June 27, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to hear this, it is a nice show for the summers.

Comment by G – June 27, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such great news – this is the only procedural I watch.

Comment by filmgirl25 – June 27, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! So excited to know it will be back. It the show that I am always excited to see back. Great cast, solid production, interesting writing and most of all a main couple you really WANT to root for. That is a rarity these days! This is just amazing news!

Comment by Sam – June 28, 2012 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sam and Andy and yes the bangs must go

Comment by putty – July 27, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so happy about this! Been watching it since it started. Great show guys and Peter Mooney is HOT!

Comment by Michelle russell – August 1, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I REFUSE.

Comment by Michelle – August 2, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • superb show season 3 is amazing. cant wait for the next season 4. from Edinburgh Scotland. UK

Comment by fraser – August 19, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVEEE ROOKIE BLUE BEN BASS IS SOO HOT

Comment by Rookie – September 12, 2012 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK GOD! Rookie Blue is by far one of my favorite series <3 Got hooked from episode 1

Comment by Maria – October 14, 2012 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaaaay! Love RB!

Comment by Deb L – November 20, 2012 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • rookie blue season four can not wait!!!! season three ended Brillent. just sad a got to wait till nxt year…:-(

Comment by Chris – December 1, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • rookie blue rocks keep it going abc we love it

Comment by Matt Sim – February 12, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post