Exclusive: Grimm Outlook Ahead for Lost Alum Mark Pellegrino

Mark Pellegrino Grimm Season 2 CastAfter Lost’s Man in Black appeared on Grimm, it was only a matter of time before brother Jacob showed up.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Mark Pellegrino, who played the mythological ABC series’ ageless island protector, will guest-star in the upcoming second season of NBC’s darker-side-of-fairy-tales drama.

Grimm’s Season 2 will debut on Monday, August 13 at 10 pm/9c.

RELATED | Fall TV: NBC Sets Premiere Dates, Including Summer Debuts and Late Start for Community

Pellegrino will play Jarold Kempfer, one of Hank’s (Russell Hornsby) high school buddies whose daughter goes missing. Hank doesn’t know, though, that his old pal is also a coyotl, or coyote-like creature.

Pellegrino is the third Lostie to appear on the show; Titus Welliver portrayed Farley, a Grimm who had the ablity to change into a steinadler, and Daniel Roebuck played Lt. Orson, a Portland arson cop investigating fires linked to Silas Weir Mitchell’s Monroe.

Who’s next? Elizabeth Mitchell as a blutbad? Naveen Andrews as a fuchsbau? Hit the comments and let us know which other Lost alumni you’d like to see on Grimm!

1. Mickey says:

Oh phew, it’s just as a guest star. When I saw the headline, I feared he had joined the cast, and I want him back on Supernatural. He is so deliciously and mischievously entertaining as Lucifer.

2. Linda Whitney says:

I love it! I never watched Lost but I definitely watch Supernatural and Being Human and Mark Pellegrino was fantastic on both. Now I’m even more excited to see Grimm.

3. Katrin says:

Not only is he the 3rd Lost Star, but also the 2nd Supernatural “Angel” ;-) But nobody mentioned that… still, I’m excited… this is awesome… first Sebastian Roché and now Mark Pellegrino! YAY :-)

• Joe Evener says:

He will be the 3rd SN actor/actress to crossover for an episode. The girl who played the young Mary (Campbell) Winchester was in the episode of the Three Bears.

4. Leah says:

Dominic Monaghan and Josh Holloway would make my day! Elizabeth Mitchell would make my husband’s!!

5. GG says:

He was also great on “Being Human” as Aiden’s maker.

6. mt_delights@yahoo.com says:

I’d love to see Ian Somerhalder on Grimm and Mark Pellegrino back on Supernatural!

7. Neinka says:

Yesss another Supernatural star will be on Grimm! This pleases me! :D

8. Rometta says:

Jorge Garcia and Dominic Monaghan would be great!

9. Tami says:

Grimm is just getting better and better. Could very well be the No 1 show on TV next fall. Oh wait, its already my No 1 show.

10. In news that makes me happy: Mark P. is heading to another show I enjoy!

11. MLO says:

OMG he’s everywhere!! And on all my fav shows. Which wouldn’t be bad if he were, say, Alex O’Laughlin. But alas he’s not. Go away Mark – getting tired of seeing your mug all the time.

12. Danielle says:

Actaully, Mark will be the fourth Lostie to guest on Grimm. Neil Hopkins, who played Charlie’s brother on Lost, guest starred on the episode Cat and Mouse as Ian Harmon, a fuchsbau freedom fighter with a history with Rosalee!

13. Jess says:

so glad we’re getting Grimm a month ahead of other shows. YAY for august!

14. EC says:

Elizabeth Mitchell would be perfect! I think she lives in Seattle so it wouldn’t be too far for her to go. It would be great to see Josh Holloway again too. He has been off of my tv for far too long!

15. Calry says:

A coyote should be played by a Native American.

16. Josh Ede says:

Evangeline Lilly because she’s hot.

17. LadyLaduga says:

Then he is the 4th actor from SPN … yay… :D … Titus Welliver also played War, the horseman

18. Pia says:

A Coyote is a perfect match.

19. I’d love to see Jorge Garcia on ‘Grimm’ – He’d be absolutely perfect!

20. marcy says:

My second favorite guest star. His roles on Supernatural and The Closer have been totally different characters but played wonderfully.

21. Gabester Gal says:

Yes, more Supernatural actors need to come to Grimm! Since SPN is going down hill (plot wise) anyway they need these awesome actors on an even more awesome show! If there was an announcement that Richard Speight Jr was going to be on Grimm i think that would just perfect the show even more so (and make my fangirl side go crazy).

22. shafooey says:

I’d rather see some Lost _Girl_ actors on Grimm and vice versa. These are currently my two favorite shows.
    I was wondering when they would get around to having more Native North American mythological creatures on Grimm.

23. Mary Pineda says:

Josh Holloway as anything. I really enjoy Grimm and this would make it even better.

24. Mrs. Peele says:

Can’t get enough of Mark! Loved him in Supernatural and Being Human. I only watched the first season of lost and then got tired of it. I wish he could also be back on Supernatural somehow. He was such a great, sexy Devil!

• Mrs. Peele says:

How could I forget his awesome work as the lawyer on ‘The Closer as well. His dry humor and attitude were something else.

25. E Rhoad says:

Hes actually the fifth. The first two they mentioned, then the before mentioned Neil Hopkins, who played Charlie’s brother on Lost, and then the guy who played Phil, the annoying Dharma Initiative worker in season 5 in the episode about the womanizing goat.