Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Sundays?

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get your crossed off Emily Thorne’s revengenda. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE SUNDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for the first several weeks of the fall TV season; The Walking Dead typically doesn’t premiere until late October. Details on the one new show, 666 Park Avenue, can be found here.

Also vote in our Fall TV polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY!

1. navistart says:

”Once upon a time” because Jennifer Morrison is, by far, my favourite actress.

2. Amber says:

Have to watch Amazing Race live because it’s always delayed by some sports overrun that messes up the DVR plus it’s worth recording Pnce Upon A Time to re-watch scenes

• Alice says:

In situations such as these, it pays to live on the west coast. I watch ‘Once Upon a Time’ at 5 and ‘Amazing Race’ at 8 because the football is out of the way by then.

• Tenney says:

That’s exactly why I watch the Amazing Race live. Football always over runs and just messes things up. Otherwise I would watch OUAT live and DVR Amazing Race.

• Amy says:

In Canada ‘Once Upon a Time’ and the ‘Amazing Race’ conveniently air on the same channel. So one is on at 7 and the other at 8.

3. T. says:

Tough call between Dexter and The Good Wife.

4. Jake says:

Revenge and the good wife– can’t CBS move this back to Tuesday’s!– the football overrun is a killer. Plus 666 park avenue with brothers and sisters star dave Annabelle

• Ethan says:

YES!! I can’t choose between Revenge and TGW! Move TGW back to Tuesdays!!!

• TheBeach says:

Count me in. I was so disappointed to see Revenge moving to Sundays. It already has the best shows of the week. So Revenge is going to lose me “live” and get the DVR treatment and I’ll watch Dexter and Homeland with no commercials.

5. CY says:

Now that CSI Miami is no more I don’t have to endure the delays. I will be solid ABC this Fall. So long CBS!

6. dg says:

I like Amazing Race but CBS can’t figure out how to schedule Sundays without massive delays.amazing Race also doesn’t seem to be available on demand on comcast even though most cbs shows are so it’s hard to keep up with it.OUAT is usually what I watch.Also The Walking Dead is not on this list.When it’s on I’m there no matter what else is airing…the rest goes to the DVR.

7. Once Upon a Time and The Good Wife!

8. Percysowner says:

This would be a lot harder if CBS didn’t refuse to start its schedule on time EVER. I’ll tape TAR and the Mentalist, run the DVR over by an hour for both and probably catch TGW in the fallout, although since I never got into TGW, I’ll just FF it.

9. ANNA says:

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER !!!!!!!!!!!

10. veronic says:

PRINCE CHARMING¡¡¡ I mean………ONCE UPON A TIME lol ;)

11. Nixenkind says:

The Mentalist… I’ll follow it wherever it goes and am looking VERY forward to the new season.

12. jenna says:

Once Upon A Time for sure. Then Revenge. And will check out 666 Park Avenue, which looks awesome. Will catch TGW on line.
    I’m a big Dexter and Homeland fan, as well, so will probably dvr them.

13. Brandy says:

Once Upon a time

14. Jack Bauer says:

Amazing Race, Good Wife and Mentalist. On Demand: Dexter & Homeland.

15. Balaji K says:

Dexter
    Homeland
    Revenge
    Mentalist

16. Josh says:

I’ll watch Amazing Race live cause the fall season is almost always delayed by football and Dvr OUAT and Revenge which are both awesome shows i can rewatch and im defintley checking out 666 park avenue!

17. Taryn says:

OUAT, The Mentalist and The Good Wife. i haven’t watched Revenge yet. is it any good?

• Aerilyn. says:

Revenge was one of the the best new shows to air this season. Praised by both the critics and fans alike, I’d definitely recommend you this show to watch. It’s addictive, smart, fun, and it’s just excellent quality television for you. WATCH IT!

• Gerald says:

Okay, don’t get me wrong I love the show but it certainly isn’t quality television. Homeland or Mad Men are considered quality television, Revenge on the other hand is artful trash which happens to have good acting and writing.

• aciel says:

how is revenge not quality television? well besides the art stuff i don’t consider it trashy

• sam says:

yeah, i hate that you don’t consider it quality tv, yet you also say it has good acting and writing?!!!! It’s hard to make shows like Revenge and make it exciting and jaw-dropping each and every episode. It’s like you are the oscars — well i loved Avengers but really it’s not award worthy — ridiculous.

• katy917 says:

I started watching Revenge a few weeks ago, when off with dreaful morning sickness. Just thouhgt I’d check it out to see if it was any good. It took me three days to devour the whole season – i loved it and couldn’t stop watching!! Well worth giving it a shot! It is a bit trashy and a guilty pleasure, but the writing, the acting and the cohesive, well thought out plots made it well above par.

• Elke says:

I watched the whole thing in two weeks and could have easily inhaled it in a few days if time had allowed. It’s awesome fun! If I lived in the US I would have serious difficulty choosing between watching Revenge or Good Wife live (and TGW is one of my favourite shows!)

18. sfdlkfdslk says:

Sunday night is ALLLLLLLLL about the cartoons.

19. JONAH says:

DEXTER OF COURSE!

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON OF DEXTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

20. Red says:

Once Upon A Time, Dexter, Homeland. TV doesn’t get much better than that!

21. Eliza says:

Hmm Dexter and Revenge against each other? Bummer for me. I will most likely will be watching Dexter live. And apologies Park Avenue but you’re going up against Homeland so there’s no chance I will be watching you live.

22. leigh says:

Is it really fair to put football on this list? :D since I have to share the tv I get 8 to 9 and the rest is football. Once upon a time for me.

• Ally says:

LOL. I think that’s why a lot of people DVR shows. When my husband and I sit down to watch TV we end up watching something we both are okay with but not necessarily something we’d actually watch on our own. And then there’s the sports that always get “live” preference. A lot of my shows I end up DVRing so I can watch when he’s not around and vise versa.

23. Kasper says:

I always watch football live. I can watch the rest of the stuff later.

24. Mary Ann says:

I think ABC will come out the winner in viewing numbers for the entire lineup….I can catch the football game scores during commercials :)

25. Nick says:

Once Upon A Time & Revenge, dvr The Amazing Race

26. Mike says:

I can’t believe they moved “The Mentalist” — but I guess its fading numbers didn’t give them much of a choice.

27. jules says:

8pm Once Upon a Time
    9pm Revenge….what to caych up on this show over summer!
    10pm 666 Park Avenue…..I can’t help it I love Robert Buckley!

• Momof3 says:

And it has Dave Annabelle from Brothers and Sisters, 2 hot guys in 1 show, can’t get much better, and Vanessa Williams as the villain, oh yeah!

• jules says:

Hahah yes! It looks good. I’m excited about this show….I wish we could edit posts cause I wanted to edit my spelling mistakes!

28. Kate says:

Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and Homeland

29. Ana says:

ABC all the way. Will catch The Good Wife online. I watched it live last season but now that its up against Revenge it will have to be on demand and Revenge live.

30. mia says:

I’m pretty sure almost everything I watch is on Sundays now. Thanks networks. But holla for time-shifting

31. MGL says:

I like The Good Wife but only really enjoyed a handful of shows last season. With no Will and Alicia, accompanied by the football overruns, I will watch Revenge. Its more of a dependable guilty pleasure.

32. dude says:

Revenge, Revenge, REVENGE!!!!! Best show on television. Long live Emily VanCamp!

33. Amy says:

ABC has me! Once Upon a Time, Revenge and 666 Park Ave. (which I have high hopes for!)

34. Pam says:

Leverage on TNT will be what I’m watching every Sunday night!

35. Diz says:

Hah trying to watch CBS shows live on sun. is comical. I set my DVR to overun 90min to catch TAR & GW.

36. Peace Maker says:

I DVR everything!

37. Emily says:

As my everyone else has mentioned, I will watch OUAT and Revenge live, (and check out 666 Park Ave.) and DVR TGW and the Mentalist because trying to watch them live is a headache.

38. robinepowell says:

Now that Desperate Housewives have left the airwaves, the only thing on Sundays for me is The Mentalist. Had it stayed on Thursdays, I would have more TV to watch. ;)

39. kam says:

This poll is dumb.

40. Melissa says:

Amazing Race live at 8, Dexter at 9, Homeland at 10, and record Revenge and 666 Park Avenue so I can fast forward through commercials, of course.

41. Martina says:

I have a big problem at 9pm sundays, I love Boardwalk Empire, The Good Wife & Revenge, Guess I’ll watch one live, dvr another & watch one online

• Meg says:

HBO generally repeats the shows within an hour or two of the first airing and multiple time through the week. You shouldn’t have a problem watching 1 live and DVRing two of them.

42. syd says:

Sunday night football of course.

43. susan says:

You forgot to put TNT Leverage on your list….

44. Templar says:

Once Upon a Time and whatever PBS Masterpiece is running.

45. James R. says:

I can tell about the votes that there are a lot of women on this website.

Football > all

But seriously hard choice between Mentalist and Homeland. DVR FTW.

46. Gerald says:

It’s going to be interesting to see how Revenge does in its new time slot. Hopefully it doesn’t suffer from the sophomore slump. That being said, I plan on watching live: Once Upon a Time, Revenge, 666 Park Avenue…. basically ABC all night.

47. Jack S says:

So hard to choose between Revenge & The Good Wife but I give Revenge the edge. Might check out The Amazing Race after giving up on the last season (so many unlikeable teams) and will give 666 Park Avenue a go, along with Homeland.

48. Jess says:

Revenge for sure!!! So I’ll have to watching Family Guys and American Dad later. Oh, and Once of course, although it is not as gripping (for me) as Revenge. Few shows are…

49. salim says:

i live in london so i dnt get a chance to watch these live but if i did i watch watch once live at 8, then dexter although i love revenge i have been watch dexter for 6 yrs, guess old habits die hard and then the mentalist and dvr homeland. 666 park is basically the river in a hotel. its guna get cancelled

50. RS says:

If I have time to catch up on season 1 of Once Upon A Time this summer and I like it, that’ll be it for me on Sundays. If not, free night.