Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Sundays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get your crossed off Emily Thorne’s revengenda. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE SUNDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for the first several weeks of the fall TV season; The Walking Dead typically doesn’t premiere until late October. Details on the one new show, 666 Park Avenue, can be found here.

Also vote in our Fall TV polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY!

Comments (145)

• ”Once upon a time” because Jennifer Morrison is, by far, my favourite actress.

Comment by navistart – June 17, 2012 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how very sad for you.

Comment by John – June 17, 2012 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @John Trolls like you are just idiot, get a life.

Comment by navistart – June 17, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is very sad for you though. Gotta agree with John here.

Comment by Nick – June 18, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • John, you need to give respect to get respect.

Comment by Michelle – June 17, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol

Comment by Ant – June 17, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just ignore them. They are bitter and jealous LE fans.
          Lisa Edelstein career is over, accept it and move on.

Comment by babe – June 18, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • What the hell does that have to do with anything? This is about the most unrepresentative poll in the history of the world. On what planet does Sunday Night Football, the most popular show on television, have FEWER votes than, like six other shows?

Comment by KevyB – June 19, 2012 01:41 AM PDT
    • DEXTER of course!!! So excited!

Comment by peter walter – June 17, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Add Revenge after Once Upon A Time and we have struck gold! I can’t wait for this new ABC line up.

Comment by Anonymous – June 17, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Revenge being one THE best shows on television right now.

Comment by Aerilyn. – June 17, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed with these two :) I’m so stoked they put my two favorite shows on back to back! Woot!

Comment by songbyrd86 – June 17, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Completely agree! My favorite two TV shows are back-to-back!!!! Yay!!!

Comment by Spencer – June 17, 2012 10:53 AM PDT
  • Have to watch Amazing Race live because it’s always delayed by some sports overrun that messes up the DVR plus it’s worth recording Pnce Upon A Time to re-watch scenes

Comment by Amber – June 17, 2012 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In situations such as these, it pays to live on the west coast. I watch ‘Once Upon a Time’ at 5 and ‘Amazing Race’ at 8 because the football is out of the way by then.

Comment by Alice – June 17, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s exactly why I watch the Amazing Race live. Football always over runs and just messes things up. Otherwise I would watch OUAT live and DVR Amazing Race.

Comment by Tenney – June 18, 2012 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In Canada ‘Once Upon a Time’ and the ‘Amazing Race’ conveniently air on the same channel. So one is on at 7 and the other at 8.

Comment by Amy – June 18, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tough call between Dexter and The Good Wife.

Comment by T. – June 17, 2012 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was definitely the hardest… until Yvonne Strahovski joined Dexter – now it’s a no brainer :)

Comment by grace2552 – June 18, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge and the good wife– can’t CBS move this back to Tuesday’s!– the football overrun is a killer. Plus 666 park avenue with brothers and sisters star dave Annabelle

Comment by Jake – June 17, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! I can’t choose between Revenge and TGW! Move TGW back to Tuesdays!!!

Comment by Ethan – June 17, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Count me in. I was so disappointed to see Revenge moving to Sundays. It already has the best shows of the week. So Revenge is going to lose me “live” and get the DVR treatment and I’ll watch Dexter and Homeland with no commercials.

Comment by TheBeach – June 18, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that CSI Miami is no more I don’t have to endure the delays. I will be solid ABC this Fall. So long CBS!

Comment by CY – June 17, 2012 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Amazing Race but CBS can’t figure out how to schedule Sundays without massive delays.amazing Race also doesn’t seem to be available on demand on comcast even though most cbs shows are so it’s hard to keep up with it.OUAT is usually what I watch.Also The Walking Dead is not on this list.When it’s on I’m there no matter what else is airing…the rest goes to the DVR.

Comment by dg – June 17, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time and The Good Wife!

Comment by Caitlin Garafola – June 17, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This would be a lot harder if CBS didn’t refuse to start its schedule on time EVER. I’ll tape TAR and the Mentalist, run the DVR over by an hour for both and probably catch TGW in the fallout, although since I never got into TGW, I’ll just FF it.

Comment by Percysowner – June 17, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ANNA – June 17, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PRINCE CHARMING¡¡¡ I mean………ONCE UPON A TIME lol ;)

Comment by veronic – June 17, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mentalist… I’ll follow it wherever it goes and am looking VERY forward to the new season.

Comment by Nixenkind – June 17, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time for sure. Then Revenge. And will check out 666 Park Avenue, which looks awesome. Will catch TGW on line.
    I’m a big Dexter and Homeland fan, as well, so will probably dvr them.

Comment by jenna – June 17, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a time

Comment by Brandy – June 17, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing Race, Good Wife and Mentalist. On Demand: Dexter & Homeland.

Comment by Jack Bauer – June 17, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter
    Homeland
    Revenge
    Mentalist

Comment by Balaji K – June 17, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll watch Amazing Race live cause the fall season is almost always delayed by football and Dvr OUAT and Revenge which are both awesome shows i can rewatch and im defintley checking out 666 park avenue!

Comment by Josh – June 17, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OUAT, The Mentalist and The Good Wife. i haven’t watched Revenge yet. is it any good?

Comment by Taryn – June 17, 2012 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Revenge was one of the the best new shows to air this season. Praised by both the critics and fans alike, I’d definitely recommend you this show to watch. It’s addictive, smart, fun, and it’s just excellent quality television for you. WATCH IT!

Comment by Aerilyn. – June 17, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Okay, don’t get me wrong I love the show but it certainly isn’t quality television. Homeland or Mad Men are considered quality television, Revenge on the other hand is artful trash which happens to have good acting and writing.

Comment by Gerald – June 17, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • how is revenge not quality television? well besides the art stuff i don’t consider it trashy

Comment by aciel – June 17, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • yeah, i hate that you don’t consider it quality tv, yet you also say it has good acting and writing?!!!! It’s hard to make shows like Revenge and make it exciting and jaw-dropping each and every episode. It’s like you are the oscars — well i loved Avengers but really it’s not award worthy — ridiculous.

Comment by sam – June 17, 2012 05:49 PM PDT
    • I started watching Revenge a few weeks ago, when off with dreaful morning sickness. Just thouhgt I’d check it out to see if it was any good. It took me three days to devour the whole season – i loved it and couldn’t stop watching!! Well worth giving it a shot! It is a bit trashy and a guilty pleasure, but the writing, the acting and the cohesive, well thought out plots made it well above par.

Comment by katy917 – June 17, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watched the whole thing in two weeks and could have easily inhaled it in a few days if time had allowed. It’s awesome fun! If I lived in the US I would have serious difficulty choosing between watching Revenge or Good Wife live (and TGW is one of my favourite shows!)

Comment by Elke – June 17, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sunday night is ALLLLLLLLL about the cartoons.

Comment by sfdlkfdslk – June 17, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DEXTER OF COURSE!

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON OF DEXTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Comment by JONAH – June 17, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time, Dexter, Homeland. TV doesn’t get much better than that!

Comment by Red – June 17, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm Dexter and Revenge against each other? Bummer for me. I will most likely will be watching Dexter live. And apologies Park Avenue but you’re going up against Homeland so there’s no chance I will be watching you live.

Comment by Eliza – June 17, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it really fair to put football on this list? :D since I have to share the tv I get 8 to 9 and the rest is football. Once upon a time for me.

Comment by leigh – June 17, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL. I think that’s why a lot of people DVR shows. When my husband and I sit down to watch TV we end up watching something we both are okay with but not necessarily something we’d actually watch on our own. And then there’s the sports that always get “live” preference. A lot of my shows I end up DVRing so I can watch when he’s not around and vise versa.

Comment by Ally – June 17, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always watch football live. I can watch the rest of the stuff later.

Comment by Kasper – June 17, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think ABC will come out the winner in viewing numbers for the entire lineup….I can catch the football game scores during commercials :)

Comment by Mary Ann – June 17, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time & Revenge, dvr The Amazing Race

Comment by Nick – June 17, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe they moved “The Mentalist” — but I guess its fading numbers didn’t give them much of a choice.

Comment by Mike – June 17, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8pm Once Upon a Time
    9pm Revenge….what to caych up on this show over summer!
    10pm 666 Park Avenue…..I can’t help it I love Robert Buckley!

Comment by jules – June 17, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And it has Dave Annabelle from Brothers and Sisters, 2 hot guys in 1 show, can’t get much better, and Vanessa Williams as the villain, oh yeah!

Comment by Momof3 – June 17, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahah yes! It looks good. I’m excited about this show….I wish we could edit posts cause I wanted to edit my spelling mistakes!

Comment by jules – June 17, 2012 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and Homeland

Comment by Kate – June 17, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC all the way. Will catch The Good Wife online. I watched it live last season but now that its up against Revenge it will have to be on demand and Revenge live.

Comment by Ana – June 17, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure almost everything I watch is on Sundays now. Thanks networks. But holla for time-shifting

Comment by mia – June 17, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like The Good Wife but only really enjoyed a handful of shows last season. With no Will and Alicia, accompanied by the football overruns, I will watch Revenge. Its more of a dependable guilty pleasure.

Comment by MGL – June 17, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge, Revenge, REVENGE!!!!! Best show on television. Long live Emily VanCamp!

Comment by dude – June 17, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC has me! Once Upon a Time, Revenge and 666 Park Ave. (which I have high hopes for!)

Comment by Amy – June 17, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leverage on TNT will be what I’m watching every Sunday night!

Comment by Pam – June 17, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hah trying to watch CBS shows live on sun. is comical. I set my DVR to overun 90min to catch TAR & GW.

Comment by Diz – June 17, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I DVR everything!

Comment by Peace Maker – June 17, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As my everyone else has mentioned, I will watch OUAT and Revenge live, (and check out 666 Park Ave.) and DVR TGW and the Mentalist because trying to watch them live is a headache.

Comment by Emily – June 17, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that Desperate Housewives have left the airwaves, the only thing on Sundays for me is The Mentalist. Had it stayed on Thursdays, I would have more TV to watch. ;)

Comment by robinepowell – June 17, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This poll is dumb.

Comment by kam – June 17, 2012 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet here you are.

Comment by tripoli – June 17, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing Race live at 8, Dexter at 9, Homeland at 10, and record Revenge and 666 Park Avenue so I can fast forward through commercials, of course.

Comment by Melissa – June 17, 2012 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a big problem at 9pm sundays, I love Boardwalk Empire, The Good Wife & Revenge, Guess I’ll watch one live, dvr another & watch one online

Comment by Martina – June 17, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HBO generally repeats the shows within an hour or two of the first airing and multiple time through the week. You shouldn’t have a problem watching 1 live and DVRing two of them.

Comment by Meg – June 17, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sunday night football of course.

Comment by syd – June 17, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot to put TNT Leverage on your list….

Comment by susan – June 17, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No they didn’t. This poll is for Network shows. TNT Leverage is cable.

Comment by Justin – June 17, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, my bad. They are showing cable shows. But I thought Leverage was coming back in the summer?

Comment by Justin – June 17, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s coming back in July but I don’t know how long it’ll run. It could run until September something.

Comment by Linda – June 17, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LEVERAGE is back July 15 and thus won’t run far into the networks’ fall TV season.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 17, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t you think showtime and AMC are cables?

Comment by JJ – June 17, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time and whatever PBS Masterpiece is running.

Comment by Templar – June 17, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can tell about the votes that there are a lot of women on this website.

Football > all

But seriously hard choice between Mentalist and Homeland. DVR FTW.

Comment by James R. – June 17, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • about = by.. Typing is hard.

Comment by James R. – June 17, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s going to be interesting to see how Revenge does in its new time slot. Hopefully it doesn’t suffer from the sophomore slump. That being said, I plan on watching live: Once Upon a Time, Revenge, 666 Park Avenue…. basically ABC all night.

Comment by Gerald – June 17, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So hard to choose between Revenge & The Good Wife but I give Revenge the edge. Might check out The Amazing Race after giving up on the last season (so many unlikeable teams) and will give 666 Park Avenue a go, along with Homeland.

Comment by Jack S – June 17, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge for sure!!! So I’ll have to watching Family Guys and American Dad later. Oh, and Once of course, although it is not as gripping (for me) as Revenge. Few shows are…

Comment by Jess – June 17, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i live in london so i dnt get a chance to watch these live but if i did i watch watch once live at 8, then dexter although i love revenge i have been watch dexter for 6 yrs, guess old habits die hard and then the mentalist and dvr homeland. 666 park is basically the river in a hotel. its guna get cancelled

Comment by salim – June 17, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I have time to catch up on season 1 of Once Upon A Time this summer and I like it, that’ll be it for me on Sundays. If not, free night.

Comment by RS – June 17, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post