Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Fridays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Nikita or Michael to go “undercover” with you. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE FRIDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least several weeks of the fall TV season. Details on the one new show, Made In Jersey, can be found here. Also, an important reminder: Grimm will air Season 2′s first four episodes on Mondays at 10, starting Aug. 13.

Also be sure to vote in our polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY.

Comments (93)

• Community
    Touch
    Fringe
    Blue Bloods
    Nikita

Comment by Balaji K – June 15, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this poll can’t tell how a show will perform in the ratings entirely, but I was disappointed to see Made in Jersey with such a small percent (that’s what CBS gets putting it up against Fringe). I watched the trailer and it didn’t look that bad.

Comment by Brad – June 15, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idk, I know that Fringe gets a lot of publicity on sites like tvline, ew, etc but looking at it’s numbers its definitely not like a ratings juggernaut thats going to be the reason made in jersey could flop. I’ve heard the pilot is just okay. I could totally be wrong though

Comment by Doug – June 15, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t imagine that Made In Jersey offers anything that would interest a Fringe fan.

Comment by Temperence – June 15, 2012 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am excited about Made in Jersery, im still shocked the lead actress is a Brit, her accent is so dead on. Realistically thinking though this poll does not mean anything for ratings, CBS will likly dominate the night anyways, especially now its the crime in NYC night! Nikita, Grimm and Fringe will win these polls but unfortunately the ratings so equal, which is a shame because theya re all good shows!

Comment by Kate McKenna (@Katemadeleine) – June 15, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The top shows in the polls are Friday night are overwhelmingly Community and Fringe. Even Nikita did well. These three shows will finish at the bottom of the ratings barrell. For some reasons, polls on sites like tvline and ew rarely represent the majority of TV watchers in any way shape or form. Too bad though, because I love all three shows.

Comment by MIchael – June 15, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because you are a man of taste :)

Comment by veronica collins – June 17, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t plan at this moment to watch Made in Jersey, even though it is between two shows I will watch. It just doesn’t interest me and I’m mad because I loved CSI:NY and Blue Bloods together.

Comment by Jenni – June 16, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whitney – yeah!!! Shark Tank (during Community)..

Comment by xwiseguyx – June 15, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re like the AT&T of people.

Comment by Elf – June 15, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re the opposite of Batman.

Comment by coolcoolcool – June 15, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe! Can’t wait!

Comment by Ikernad – June 15, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • touch and fringe for me :) looks like it’ll be a fox night!

Comment by jenna – June 15, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and Fringe.

Comment by K – June 15, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch Fringe at 9 p.m. At 10 p.m., I will watch Fringe again.

Comment by Kaa – June 15, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita ftw.

Comment by SQ – June 15, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community, Nikita, Fringe, Made in Jersey, Blue Bloods and Boss.

Comment by tvjunkiejason – June 15, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community
    Grimm
    Touch
    Fringe

Comment by Kay – June 15, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community & Grimm. Will record Nikita.

Comment by Eliza – June 15, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ANTM and Fringe!

Comment by Juliette – June 15, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hardest night of the week. Actually just the hardest hour. Fringe, Grimm and Nikita all opposite each other. Guess one will be on demand viewing for me, that will based 100% on which one is the easiest to watch on demand.

Comment by Julie – June 15, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I make so many decisions based on ease of on Demand viewing.

Comment by Patrick – June 15, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community!

Comment by Maggie – June 15, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and Fringe, then switching to Grimm once Fringe is over

Comment by Jenn – June 15, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community & Fringe

Comment by Moja TV – June 15, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm :)

Comment by Nick – June 15, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe

Comment by Danielle – June 15, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If these are the only choices, looks like I’ll be reading a book on Fall Fridays. I’d better stock up.

Comment by zaza – June 15, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, sad tv night

Comment by c-mo – June 15, 2012 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly, I probably won’t watch any of these live. I’ll just DVR Community & Fringe. I like going out on Friday nights & it doesn’t matter if I watch them live or not since I don’t have a Nielsen’s box.

Comment by Raven_Moon – June 15, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community. That’s all that matters here. And I’ll throw in some votes for Fringe, since my husband loves it, I’ve just never checked it out myself.

Comment by Melissa – June 15, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Horrible thing to do to me,3 good shows on the same hour and the other 2hrs are F’n boring!!

Comment by Shaun – June 15, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blue Bloods definitely and I will also give Made in Jersey a try

Comment by Liz – June 15, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ANTM, Nikita

Comment by Brandy – June 15, 2012 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Touch while waiting for FRINGE!

Comment by MR505 – June 15, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • people should watch nikita live and record fringe..fringe is awesome but it’s the final season..nikita NEEDS the ratings…

Comment by Gaby – June 15, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It doesn’t matter if you watch live or not unless you are a Nielsen person. Those are the only people who count.

Comment by Linda – June 15, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Isn’t that depressing though.. Everyone I know could watch a show each week and it makes no difference because without a neilson box we mean nothing. Hopefully someday they will find a better solution to this out of date system.

Comment by Gem – June 15, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe
    CSI NY
    Grimm

Comment by Taryn – June 15, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s sad how Friday has two of the best shows on right now – Community and Fringe.

Comment by austen – June 15, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • grr why is fringe still against grimm!? I voted for Fringe but after it ends, I’ll switch to Grimm…

Comment by jess – June 15, 2012 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI:NY
    Fringe
    Nikita
    Haven

Can’t believe this will be the last season of Fringe!!!! At least I’ll still have Nikita :)

Comment by Kira – June 15, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI NY
    Blue Bloods

I think they made a mistake moving CSI NY 1 hour earlier, it was a great pairing as the lead in to Blue Bloods!

Comment by sarah – June 15, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, they are a great pairing.

Comment by Jenni – June 16, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Touch & Fringe. On Demand: Community. :-)

Comment by Jack Bauer – June 15, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm. That’s it for me.

Comment by Renee – June 15, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • everything i watch is on at 9pm lol Fringe, Grimm, Nikita lol thank goodness for DVR

Comment by athena606 – June 15, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and Fringe, of course. Friday night is pretty much geek night now, isn’t it?

Comment by Aiswarya Girish (@aiswaryagirish) – June 15, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm- On Demand (LIVE until Fringe premieres)
    Nikita- DVR
    Fringe- LIVE

Why oh why, did the networks have to schedule something I love all in the same time slot? My sister watches Haven too, so I’ll have to DVR their reairing or she’ll have to watch it On Demand too.

Comment by Susan – June 15, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community…and that’s it because that’s all that matters

Comment by kd – June 15, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Miles – June 15, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everything goes to DVR, but Friday night is easy, CSI: NY and Nikita that is all.

Comment by G – June 15, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWE smackdown Community and Touch

Comment by Josh – June 15, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt…
    What is the deal with ABC on Fridays? I thought reports were Last Man Standing and Malibu County were starting off the night? Everything seems to have different listings for ABC…

Comment by chrisjroof – June 15, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see that so many fans aren’t abandoning Community out of some misguided sense of loyalty. The fact is, with an ensemble like that (and a few key writers still on board), the show will likely still be very, VERY funny, even if it doesn’t quite reach the strange heights of Harmon’s later episodes.

Comment by John – June 15, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed.
      No question I’ll be making time for “Community” on Friday nights. Then after that, if I get a chance to check out “Fringe” properly and like it, perhaps I’ll watch that. Otherwise, maybe “20/20″ or “Dateline” if the show looks interesting, or I’ll watch something else. Up in the air at this time.

Comment by Angela – June 15, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE!!!!!!

Comment by starbuck (@starbuckx7) – June 15, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE FRIDAYS!!!

Comment by Erin – June 15, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Touch and have watched every episode but with the exception of the premiere, I have never watched live because it was up against Grey’s Anatomy. I will continue to watch it because I think this is an amazing show with quality acting, writing and storytelling but I’m not sure I will watch live. I will give ‘Made in New Jersey’ a try but not sure it will stick. I have recently started watching Nikita on Netflix and like it fine but again, not sure I will watch live. Most likely I will catch it on Hulu Plus. With so many shows available on alternative mediums, live tv (or appointment tv) is becoming an outdated, soon to be extinct, modality.

Comment by Babygate – June 15, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe fridays :D

Comment by Ramon – June 15, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, I wish either Nikita or Fringe would move an hour ahead.

Comment by Linda – June 15, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe only. When it ends, I will mope for a few weeks and then get a Friday night life again.

Comment by Emily – June 15, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me it is definately FRINGE at 9:00. The rest of the night is a wash, so it will probably be Touch at 8:00, until the ABC comedies start. And I would never miss Haven. I can’t wait for that to start back up.

Comment by elr – June 15, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My Friday’s used to be a lot busier for my DVR, but with Supernatural moved to Wednesday’s and Sanctuary and Chuck canceled my Friday’s aren’t looking too bad. I DVR everything, so if I had a Nielsen box and as such watched live TV: 8 pm would be Touch and 9 pm would be Nikita, I’m trying to give CW as many ratings points as possible. In addition to these two shows I will be watching Fringe. As it stands, I’ll probably try to reclaim a bit of my social life and get out of the house then watch the recordings sometime over the weekend.

Comment by Melody Paris – June 15, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whitney, Community, Nikita!

Comment by CJ – June 15, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post