The Liev Schreiber-starring Donovan centers on a professional “fixer” who is regularly called upon to solve the problems of L.A.’s elite. Paula Malcomson (The Hunger Games), Kate Moennig (The L Word), Steven Bauer (Breaking Bad), Pooch Hall (The Game), Johnathon Schaech (That Thing You Do!) and Peter Jacobson (House), among others, co-star.
Sex, meanwhile, stars Michael Sheen (30 Rock) and Lizzy Caplan (Party Down) as real-life 1960s human sexuality pioneers William Masters and Virginia Johnson, exploring their unconventional lives. The drama co-stars Caitlin Fitzgerald (It’s Complicated), Nicholas D’Agosto (Heroes) and Teddy Sears (American Horror Story).
Both 12-episode debut seasons are slated to launch in 2013.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Billy Brown has nabbed a major role on the upcoming season of Sons of Anarchy. Per Deadline, he’ll play the right-hand man to Harold Perrineau’s Big Bad Damon Pope. Meanwhile, TVLine has confirmed that Brown will also continue with Dexter next season (premiering Sept. 30) as Miami Metro’s new straight-laced cop, Mike Anderson.
• American Horror Story is in talks with Joseph Fiennes (FlashForward) to play the boss/object of attraction for Jessica Lange’s asylum administrator in Season 2, EW.com reports.
• Valerie Cruz (Dexter) has booked a potentially recurring role in Season 2 of Homeland, EW.com reports, as an intelligence officer who accompanies Carrie on a mission to Beirut.
• Matt Gerald (The Shield) will guest-star next season on Dexter as a violent blue-collar criminal, per EW.com.
• Amy Aquino (ER, Felicity) will recur in Season 3 of Being Human. Per Deadline, she’s been cast as a women who aids in finding the now-lost Sally.
• Greek alum Amber Stevens will guest-star as a romantic interest for ABC Family’s titular Baby Daddy, THR.com reports.
• Joy Behar is set to host her own show, tentatively titled The Joy Behar Show, on Current TV beginning in September. The View co-host’s latest venture will focus on politics and pop culture.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?