TVLine Items: ABC Eyes Fun Rebel Wilson Pilot, Horror Story Alumna Visits TBS' Men and More!

TV might be in for a Super Fun Night after all.

ABC is nearing a deal to pick up Rebel Wilson‘s aforementioned failed CBS comedy pilot, Deadline reports. The project — written by and starring the Bridesmaids scene-stealer and exec-produced by Conan O’Brien — centers on three dorky friends looking to have the best night ever every Friday night.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

American Horror Story‘s Alexandra Breckenridge will guest-star in an upcoming episode of TBS’ new comedy, Men at Work, playing a potential love interest for Michael Cassidy’s character, per TVGuide.com.

RELATED | American Horror Story Pits James Cromwell Against Jessica Lange in Season 2

CBS TV Distribution is finalizing a deal with Food Network stars Bobby Flay and Giada de Laurentiis to develop a daytime talk show, Deadline reports. The syndicated series would bow in 2013 and is said to be similar in format to Live! With Kelly.

• FX has green-lit Legit, a 13-episode comedy starring Australian comedian Jim Jefferies, Dan Bakkedahl (Community), and D.J. Qualls (Memphis Beat). The series follows Jefferies’ character on his quest to “become legitimate in life.”

• First Lady Michelle Obama — who did a fine job delivering last night’s Top 10 list on Letterman — next will appear on Live! With Kelly on June 18, where she’ll talk with Ripa and guest co-host Bryant Gumbel as well as show off her mad double Dutch skills.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. guest says:

Excited! Super Fun Night was one of the shows I was most looking forward to! I love Rebel Wilson! Jim Jefferies is also hilarious

2. cj says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put Rebel WIlson on tv. even it fails after 3 episodes. PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE

3. Miffy says:

She should try to lose some weight – would be good for her health, and for the environment.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

Wow.

• Izzy says:

She has lost some weight. That’s an old photo.

Rebel is a spokeperson for Jenny Craig in Australia. And one of the ads said she had to maintain her weight during movie.

She is one of the most fearless comic actor around. We should be so lucky if she picks TV rather than just movie.

4. sk says:

man her character in bridesmaids grossed me out so much… idk if i could watch her new show and not think of that character. The part with the tattoo, ewww.

That being said, I hope it gets picked up because she really is a great actress.

5. Britta Unfiltered says:

I liked the idea of a Rebel Wilson comedy as she had me dying laughing in Bridesmaids, but the fact that CBS of all people rejected the show makes me a little nervous, because they have some real crap comedies on the air and have pretty low standards as it is. However, I would still give it a chance on ABC. But I am worried since it was developed for CBS that it’s going to be a multi-cam series, which as a rule I usually don’t watch.
    I never actually watched Memphis Beat, but I am glad to see D.J. Qualls still out there getting work. He’s a unique guy. Unique comics should definitely get the chance to be on TV.

6. As a follower of Australian comedy I can honestly say I have never heard of Jim Jefferies.

7. Russ says:

why don’t you do that instead of posting it for people, cause no one cares.