Exclusive: White Collar Nabs Castle Alum Victor Webster

Victor Webster, who as of late has found himself on the right side of the law — playing a cop on the Canadian-produced sci-fi series Continuum — next will be running afoul of the feds, on USA Network’s White Collar.

RELATED | White Collar Welcomes Back Alex

TVLine has learned that Webster has been tapped to guest-star in Season 4′s 10th episode in a role I told you about last month — Eric Dunham, an aggressive top Wall Street trader who possesses “the demeanor of Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross and the build of young Sylvester Stallone.”

The Sly reference probably has to do with the fact that Eric is also an avid boxer, and he’ll have to put up his metaphorical dukes when the FBI suspects him of running an insider trading ring.

RELATED | Everwood Dad Gets White Collar‘d

In addition to Continuum and his turn as Castle‘s Josh, Webster’s TV credits include The CW’s Melrose Place, Charmed and Mutant X.

White Collar Season 4 premieres Tuesday, July 10.

Comments (29)

• Best news I’ve heard all day! LOVE him.

Comment by Nikki H. – June 4, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, he used to be 18 kinds of pretty. He was the 90′s Matt Bomer, if you will. Although his career didn’t quite take off the way Matt’s has.

Comment by TMW – June 4, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well as much as Matt rules. He isn’t exactly A-list either.

Comment by Keenan – June 4, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes. Strangely, having the most looks, brains, talent, and charm doesn’t guarantee success. One wonders what the big guys, with so much less of all those things, did to make it where they are. I think people — read studio types and even directors — are threatened by the real thing, would much rather have someone more ordinary.

Comment by truefeather77 – June 5, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But on his way, Victor never made movies with top Directors and Matt’s now done or signed for 3 in last year and career way beyond the hopes of Victor.

Comment by Jess – June 8, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Funny, I think he’s better looking then ever.

Comment by tarc – June 5, 2012 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont want to spark any I love her I hate her debates but does anyone know if Sara will be back?

Comment by Anna – June 4, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Hilarie has been shooting scenes.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 4, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! I enjoyed him on Charmed!

Comment by sarah – June 4, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’ll always be cooper to me.

Comment by t.t – June 4, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so happy about this! Now if only Wentworth Miller would come back to TV too.

Comment by Aileen – June 4, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES, please!

Comment by Sue – June 4, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes and I would also like to see Jason Behr, and Tom Welling!!

Comment by Suz – June 4, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oooh — Jason Behr! Speaking of someone else (other than Matt) who has looks, brains, talent, and charm. That would be a very interesting pairing! He could play a con man, and neal could see what would happen if he went down that road — the road not taken.

Comment by truefeather77 – June 5, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice!

Comment by Lorie – June 4, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COOP!!!!!!!!

Comment by JDHetherington – June 4, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ooh no! Josh!

Comment by Mari – June 4, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!

Comment by Velvet – June 4, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved him on Charmed.

Comment by Velvet – June 4, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan Mulrey on Mutant X!

Comment by Bob Jones – June 4, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s got to be one of the most under-rated actors around. Good on him and awesome for us all. I always enjoy seeing this fine Actor/fantastic Human Being at work. Great news!! :)

Comment by Ivana Adoriu – June 4, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I chorused “Sweeeeeet!” when I read the title. I also LOVE that you included “Mutant X” in his previous work. I loved that show. Still trying to find it again. Also Coop and Phoebe forever! CHARMED! I love Victor. Could you tell?

Comment by Tracy B (@tmb510) – June 4, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Mutant X too…remember Victor’s stellar martial arts skills very well. I actually was wondering if Continuum was on any of the US on any cable channels. Anyone know where I can catch it?? I have DirecTV. Heard the ratings were pretty good.

Comment by mirvin365 – June 4, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not sure where you can see it, but I’ll tell you it’s really pretty decent. Rachel Nichols is the female lead, and she’s shown time and again that she can *act*.

Comment by tarc – June 4, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The last time I heard, Continuum was in negotiations to air in the US. Nothing concrete yet, though.

Comment by Kati (@timotey) – June 5, 2012 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So far it’s just on Showcase….but I’d bet on Syfy looking into it if ratings are good.

Comment by Shaun – June 5, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news….can’t wait to see more of him. Canadian!!!

Comment by Vannesa – June 5, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post