What to Watch Sunday: Thrones Finale, MTV Movie Awards, Teen Wolf, The Glades and More!

On TV this Sunday: Summer is officially sizzlin’ with Teen Wolf, The Glades and five other premieres on tap, plus the Game of Thrones finale, a glitzy awards show and more. Forgive us as we throw 14 (!) options your way.

9 am Jane By Design marathon (SOAPnet) | Get ready for Tuesday’s Season 1.5 premiere with this 10-hour Jane-athon.

8 pm Secret Millionaire (ABC) | Season premiere: Once again, America’s most successful business people go undercover for a week to volunteer in some of the most impoverished and dangerous neighborhoods in the country.

8 pm Punk’d (MTV) | This special pre-MTV Movie Awards edition is hosted by The Original Punker himself, Mr. Ashton Kutcher.

PREVIEW | Drop Dead Diva Boss on Season 4, Jane’s Crazy Love Life and New ‘Adversary’ Kim Kardashian

9 pm MTV Movie Awards (MTV) | Brit bad boy Russell Brand hosts, while presenters include Charlie Sheen (winning!), Channing Tatum (Channing!), exiting SNL player Andy Samberg, Gossip gal Leighton Meester, Michael Fassbender (the ladies seem to like him) and Mila Kunis (she’s for me). Also watch for new footage from The Dark Knight Rises (drool).

9 pm Game of Thrones (HBO) | In the Season 2 finale, “Valar Morghulis”: As Theon stirs his men to action, Luwin offers some final advice; Brienne silences Jaime; Arya receives a gift from Jaqen; Dany goes to a strange place; and Jon proves himself to Qhorin.

9 pm The Glades (A&E) | Season 3 premiere: When Jim and Carlos investigate the death of a millionaire who bequeathed all his wealth to an organization of UFO enthusiasts, the group’s leader accuses the FDLE of covering up the true cause of death: an alien abduction. Meanwhile, Jim and Callie’s relationship heats up, but Callie’s job search to keep her in town falters. (Get sexy casting scoop!)

9 pm The Killing (AMC) | After returning to the casino, Sarah and Holder find themselves on the run; Stan and Richmond must make life-altering decisions.

9 pm Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (ABC) | In the Season 2 premiere, a 400-lb. 49-year-old aims to shed half his weight in the year preceding his wedding.

9 pm Ice Road Truckers (History) | Season premiere: Hugh and Rick face an impossible task on the thin ice of Manitoba’s winter roads. (I love the name Manitoba!) Meanwhile in Alaska, veteran Jack Jessee returns to lead a pack of new drivers on the biggest mission in Carlile’s history.

9:30 pm The Big C (Showtime) | Cathy confronts Joy about Paul, who is about to learn something new about his wife.

RELATED | Hot for Summer: Our Calendar of More Than 100 Premiere and Finale Dates!

10 pm Longmire (A&E) | Series premiere: Based on a series of novels, Robert Taylor (The Matrix) plays a widowed Wyoming sheriff; also stars Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and Bailey Chase (Saving Grace) as Longmire’s deputies, Lou Diamond Phillips (Numb3rs) as his longtime friend and Cassidy Freeman (Smallville) as his daughter. Mini-view: The pilot has its slow, pensive patches, but there’s potential.

10 pm The Client List (Lifetime) | Tensions grow between Riley and co-worker Selena when the latter begins dating Evan; Riley lends advice to one of her clients, a rodeo cowboy (guest star Eric Lively).

10 pm Mad Men (AMC) | Don follows a surprising lead! Sally goes out! Still wondering if anyone’s gonna take a digger down that sketchy elevator shaft!

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

11 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Season 2 premiere: When Lydia goes missing from the hospital, werewolves and hunters begin a search. (Read preview and watch the first 10 minutes here and now!)

1. DL says:

Game of Thrones, The Killing, Longmire, and Teen Wolf! Let the summer season begin!

2. Holly says:

The Big Bang Theory reruns at 8 since Harry’s Law is over, Nurse Jackie and The Big C. Mad Men and The Killing On Demand tomorrow.

3. Amanda says:

“She’s for me.” hehe. DVRing Secret Millionaire, Extreme Makeover and Food Network Star. Watching MTV awards.

4. jgrant794 says:

They better not mess up the House of the Undying part on GoT. It is really cool in the books.

5. Ken says:

Wow! Tonight is a stacked deck of Sunday shows. Going back and forth on whether to watch Game of Thrones finale or Movie Awards live. Most likely the Movie Awards then immediately after Thrones. I also want to watch The Glades, Longmire, and Teen Wolf premieres, The Killing, Girls, and the penultimate Mad Men and Veep episodes.

6. MJ says:

Drop Dead Diva isn’t listed. Really???

• Meg says:

There’s a link to a feature on the season premiere of Drop Dead Diva. When there’s a separate article for a specific episode that show isn’t listed in the “What To Watch” article.

• icywinter2 says:

Who cares, that idiot Kim. K will only hurt the show’s ratings. She’s so pathetic, has zero acting talent. The only thing she really does is stupid publicity stunts

• MIchael says:

Tell me how you really feel.

DDD is my summer guilty pleasure. I don’t really care who they bring on to guest star. Brooke Elliott is my favorite part of summer tv.

• DEBRA says:

Definitely agree on that one. Seriously, there are no actresses needing work? Hence, I said ACTRESS.

7. Lorie says:

The Glades!!! I’ll also check out Longmire.

• George says:

Glades lost me in season 2, but will definitely check out Longmire.

• deidre says:

They lost me too in season 2. Watched part Sunday. Same old. A plethora of stunning girls which is fine. That how its been. Don’t get where they’re going and don’t care. Love Callie but who knows. Longmire was really good. We’ll see.

8. Josh says:

Mtv movie awards although it will be probably be Twilight movie awards for the fourth year(puke) and Teen Wolf and Punk’d!

9. Tran says:

The Killing, Mad Men and the MTV Movie Awards.

• icywinter2 says:

Considering that MTV only plays dumb tv shows, I don’t get why they even have an award cemermony anymore. The network had completey lost it’s edge

10. Brandy says:

Drop Dead Diva, Client List

11. Richard says:

“Adele Live in London” on NBC at 8 p .m.

“Oprah’s Next Chapter” at 9 p.m. on Own – Oprah visits Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka in their home.

12. AJ says:

Girls and Veep, both shows are funny.

13. Martin says:

Nurse Jackie, after last weeks final scene, this week is gonna be good.

If the ratings don’t go up from last week i’ll be shocked.

And while i don’t watch it anymore, i would like to see The Big C get renewed for season 4 as they did say they had a 4 season plan.

14. Renee says:

The Glades and Longmire for me.

15. jenna says:

Game of Thrones
    The Killing
    Longmire
    The Glades
    Drop Dead Diva

16. Dew says:

Jane By Design can’t wait for season tow

17. Britta Unfiltered says:

Oh, thank goodness, I thought Game of Thrones was over last week for some reason. So I be there tonight. Along with Mad Men, The Killing, The Big C, and Nurse Jackie. Gonna have to go take a long walk in the canyon before any of this starts though, as it’s 90 degrees here, and way too hot to be inside the stuffy indoors.

18. rubytu says:

GoT, The Killing, Mad Men. Though, GoT never has enough of Daenerys Targaryen. I’d be happy if they made the whole series about her, though I like Arya and Tyrion a great deal, also.

19. Velvet says:

I thought Longmire was a pretty decent show. I will watch next week. Good to see LD Phillips after Stargate Universe.

• Anne Schuch says:

I agree. A great show, really down to earth. I am so sick of Reality shows, competition such as dancing, singing, surviving etc. They are so hype and extravaganza crazed. Too loud,too fast, too glitzy . Wonder if any of the viewers ever watch PBS!

20. Deidre says:

Yes I do. It’s my saving grace. Also love to get a little fun time with shows like Glades & longmire. Longmire looks very good. Characters seem to be more grounded. Glades lost me season 2. I hope they survive. Maybe some new writers who understand a guy doesn’t have to have his head turned by every female to appeal to his fans.

21. Deidre says:

This am watched a repeat of ep 2 or 3 can’t keep track. I had heard Kiele’s performance was really good. Was this her Good Bye to Jim & fans. I see on promos Jen & Jim meet up. Well she is beautiful but that is the point. Don’t want to watch a train wreck so Longmire it is.

22. Deidre says:

For some reason I was unable to access tv line for a while probably my own inexperience. I’m so glade to find it again. Like the monitor and the posters in spite of diverse opinion conduct themselve with class

23. Deidre says:

I really like Longmire. One more fan for them. I would like to give my ho on the Glades. I fell they are headed for a rift between Callie & Jim. The new very seductive Jen probably brought in for just that reason. Who needs that anymore. I stopped watching when I saw where it was going.I do see ep synopsis i.e Jen comforts Jim. WOW. I fell Jim and Callie go beyond boobs & muscles separately the each have a je ne se quio and together ithey are very appealing. IMHO. For the sake of the many fans they still have, i hope they get renewed (if they’re not already. A show has to end sometime and I feel Matt, Kiele & original cast will all be in store for big things. I will follow. Love to see Matt with his own accent. It’s very sexy.

24. Deidre says:

The Glades Oh Boy. Now Jen & Jim are GETTING HOTTER according to very large caption on Aug 5 promo. Well I guess a beautiful woman Shedding Something ? out of camera range and hanging from a tree is probably a big turn on. Its just getting plain silly. Do you tell a woman you love her and then do a turn about. You do on The Glades.

25. Deidre says:

Maybe some new director(s) would be in order. They can’t seem to get a decent performance out of the guest stars on Glades.