True Blood Scoop: Tina Majorino Cast as [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Tina Majorino True BloodTina Majorino has landed a role she can really sink her teeth into.

The Veronica Mars alumna and current Bones co-star has booked a recurring gig on True Blood‘s upcoming fifth season, TVLine has learned exclusively.

She’ll play a key member of the Vampire Authority’s support staff who first appears in Episode 3, which is scheduled to air June 24.

RELATED | Major Spoilers on True Blood‘s First Three Episodes

True Blood‘s fifth season premieres Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c.

Comments (25)

• Aww, good for her!

Comment by anthonynewhall – May 31, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She annoyed me on Veronica Mars. Ughhh…

Comment by lorna – June 4, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her! Great casting!

Comment by Rolfe – May 31, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really nice to see her! Lover her on Veronica Mars

Comment by Jeremy – May 31, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY

Comment by Kensi – May 31, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she needs her own show!!

Comment by leahbh – May 31, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mac’s losing the Mac and gaining some fangs!

Comment by Netty (@Wordy1504) – May 31, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or should they have already filmed episode 3 by now?

Comment by D'Arcy – May 31, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have probably filmed most of the season by now and are just releasing that Majorino was cast.

Comment by Russ – May 31, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has already been filmed. The news that she will appear has only just been released!

Comment by Chadwick – May 31, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved her on Veronica and I love her on Bones. I love True Blood so this is awesome news.

Comment by Raechel Bosquez – May 31, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto, ditto, and DITTO!!

Comment by Melanie – May 31, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I predict she’ll kill Pink and make it look like a suicide.

Comment by Rocky – May 31, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is gonna be another Alex Breckinridge thing where I get all excited about casting news and then she has three lines before being killed off, isn’t it? Anyway, glad she’s getting work and hope she gets a memorable death scene!!

Comment by Viv – May 31, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s awesome! I’m glad she’s getting to do something fun. :-)

Comment by Ace – May 31, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come nobody mentioned that she was on Napoleon Dynamite? Freakin’ idiots.

Comment by Steven Leitner – May 31, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is I believe a whole web site dedicated to listing every role an actor has done – check it out! http://www.imdb.com/

Comment by Danyelle – May 31, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahahaha that made me laugh out loud at work

Comment by Kira – May 31, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mac’s a vampire, never imagined that would happen. But seriously, thrilled that Tina got a new gig, she’s such a great actress.

Comment by Sam – May 31, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her, so I’m excited to see what her role on the show will be, and how long she’ll be on it.

Comment by whyohwhy – May 31, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her! I was hoping to see more of her on Bones this past season. But hey, I’ll take this.

Comment by Tee – May 31, 2012 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does True Blood keep hiring my favorite people! First Christopher Meloni and now Tina Majorino! It is basically forcing me to watch it now!

Comment by Mandy – June 9, 2012 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was a cutie growing up love corrina corrina. She looks the same now as she did as a kid.

Comment by Rae – February 7, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post