Fall TV Preview

16 Fall TV Cliffhangers: Which Stars Should Be Saved? And Which Characters Are Expendable?

The close of the TV season for many an actor signals the opening of “Waiting Season” — aka the sometimes torturous few weeks during which they watch for an official “pick-up letter” inviting them back for the fall. And make no mistake, even those with the cushiest of gigs eyeball Mr. Postman.

“I don’t think as an actor you ever feel confident,” Community’s Yvette Nicole Brown shared with TVLine recently. “Until I get the letter… saying [my option has been] picked up, I don’t rejoice. I could be on Modern Family and not feel confident about it.”

For at least four Smash cast members and one 90210 resident, to cite some early examples, option pick-ups were not meant to be. And for more than a dozen other primetime stars, the future is to varying degrees colored by a big question mark — in some instances only because of how the season-gone-by ended.

Here, TVLine singles out 16 familiar faces whose fates remain fluid, and weighs in on why they should stay (or how they could go). Skim our list then tell us who you think is indispensable, and whose number may be up.

Comments (287)

• Victoria from Revenge has to be saved

Comment by Toms1€ – May 29, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Victoria and Charlotte both live. Like them both. Can’t stand Arizona, get rid of her. Keep Pete on PP, but Violet can go haha. If Sloan on GA died, I would miss him, but it would be romantic- him and Lexie together in heaven. I don’t care if Sam stays or goes, but no more Addisam, they lack chemistry. I wish VD would bring my Alaric back to life. He was my favorite character.

Comment by lorna – May 29, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think they should get rid of Violet and Pete. They are pretty boring. Plus since they have Sheldon to be the psychiatrist Violet is doubly expendable.

Comment by Ari – May 29, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just read that Tim Daly’s gone. Of that couple, he shouldn’t have been the one to go. Violet is an insufferable annoyance and I can’t stand her.

Comment by ChynnaBlue – May 30, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am so mad. I’m irked with Shondra. She does this based on actors she likes or dislikes, I sometimes feel. April on GA has very few fans, yet she keeps her on.

Comment by lorna – June 7, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are the fist person I see that likes Charlotte. I can’t stand her, kill her please.

Comment by Giovanni – May 30, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i totally agree… but i would love to see how they develope the sister relationship of her and emily :)

Comment by luli – May 31, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can’t stand you. Arizona is awesome. And Callie an her went through enough in season 6. It would be terrible to kill her off now that they ate happy

Comment by AZfan – June 13, 2012 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wow, you’re ignorant. I don’t like a character you like so you dislike me? You probably think you’re all that just like Arizona think she is.

Comment by '[ – June 26, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TOTALLY agree.

Comment by JoshS – May 29, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not worried about Victoria at all. No way they’d ever write her off the show. It’s just another fake-out like with Daniel on the beach. Charlotte on the other hand, well, frankly I don’t really care if she goes. The romance between her and Declan is easily the weakest part of the show. I actually feel like the show would be better without both of them.

Comment by JP – May 29, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Lydia. Unless everyone on set hates Madeline Stowe there is no way in hell they would be stupid enough to kill off her character. I also don’t think it will be Charlotte simply due to the Emily/David Clarke connection. Therefore, Lydia.

Comment by Jimmy – May 29, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mike Kelley said in the interview that a character died that “would be difficult for fans to accept.” I don’t think anyone would have a difficult time with Lydia being dead. She was not that major a character on the show, nor that popular.

Comment by JP – May 29, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, then its probably charlotte, because Victoria and Lydia both would have died.. and since A CHARACTER died, its her. has to be. Victoria and Lydia both would be dead..

Comment by Brady – May 29, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If Victoria believed that Charlotte died due to her deceptions; how would she deal with it? Even better how will the others deal with it?

Comment by smidnite – May 29, 2012 05:22 PM PDT
          • but everyone hates Charolette…..

Comment by jie – May 29, 2012 08:27 PM PDT
          • Conrad, Emily and Daniel love Charlotte; and would really be angry with Victoria…

Comment by smidnite – May 29, 2012 09:20 PM PDT
          • Not that I think they are killing Victoria off, but killing Charlotte off is stupid too IMO. They’ve barely begun to do anything with her. You don’t kill someone who you haven’t even given any good storylines too yet. Besides she didn’t even get to know that fakeEmily is her real sister. Honestly I just think there is alot more the can do with Charlotte. I want to see her fight to get out from under all the Grayson drama. Speaking of the Grayson drama, I don’t like that the innocent (in all their shady dealings and criminal activities) teenage daughter is the next victim of their getting more and more ridiculous misdeeds. I am just hoping that maybe it’s someone we didn’t even know was in danger that dies. Maybe fauxmanda dies in childbirth. Idk. Just not Charlotte. That’s just needless. And from an OD too? How completely uncreative and just not even trying is that? I don’t hate Charlotte or Declan, though I hate how they just utterly destroyed their relationship so quickly with their families’ drama. I want to see more of them, just with less fighting and no more drugs.

Comment by me – May 29, 2012 09:53 PM PDT
    • EVERYONE FROM GREY’S ANATOMY! It just wouldn’t be the same without them!

Comment by Melissa – May 29, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Charlotte can be written better next year.I’d like to see her bond with Emily better,even though her Bro split with her.

Comment by Shaun – May 29, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Getting rid of Victoria would be an epic fail of massive proportions. There isn’t even a sliver of a chance that Victoria Grayson is dead. This show hinges on the tension between Victoria and Amanda/Emily. There really wouldn’t be much of a show without it.

Lydia is gone. I would bet a substantial amount of my paltry savings that everyone else is coming back, including Charlotte and Victoria.

Comment by MIchael – May 30, 2012 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It makes sense to get rid of Victoria as Amanda/Emily broke off her engagement to Daniel and she has bigger fish to fry: Americop

Comment by Gee – May 30, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, I can’t believe ANYONE would be Victoria is dead. Even though the story revolves around Emily, Victoria (MS) is listed first in the credit before EVC. There is no way they would killed off a lead like this. Even if she was going to die, she wouldn’t die this quietly (board a plane and die). It would’ve been something epic. So it has to be Lydia that dies because her character has played out. There is nothing for her to do anymore.

Comment by Ethan – May 30, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …and all of the NCIS cast will be “saved” as well. It’s one thing to mess with established canon (which the show runner tried to do but – thankfully- failed), but it’s another to mess with a cast that are soooo inextricably linked that if even ONE of the 8 core members left – the dymanic would be permanently changed. Honestly I not really sure why NCIS would even be listed amongst the “15″ here…it’s too late in this already-aging series to get rid of any cast members now.

Comment by Nat – May 30, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it may be “aging” But its a number one show.

Comment by Barbara White – June 6, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Like Barbara said:it’s a number one show,millions tune in to watch it,and you still don’t mess up the formula with a great show and its cast by not signing new contracts.

Comment by Al – June 7, 2012 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the only cast member i can see them getting rid of is ducky. not because hes a bad character but because sometimes characters die and maybe its time for Mr.Palmer to step up. especially since getting married can offer a whole bunch of story with him dealing with the death of ducky and taking on the responsibilities of the morgue at NCIS

Comment by nick – June 6, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “Ducky” has already signed for the new season so I guess we will still have him with us.

Comment by Jill Samarich – June 6, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hmm, then he may leave after another season though, cause it seams that the writers are slowly writing Palmer in more scenes/storylines, so that he can one day take over ducky’s role… though I guess not this season yet

Comment by Mave – July 6, 2012 04:22 PM PDT
      • Ya NCIS is the only show i make point not to miss anyone leaves I’ll loose intrest love all caricters wont be NCIS without them i dont even watch ncis la it not the same !!!!LET THEM LIVE!!!!

Comment by jody – June 10, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t mess with my NCIS!! Truly this show is a gem in that the chemistry of the core characters is so awesome. I can’t imagine the show with out Ducky, Gibbs, Dinozo, McGee, Zeva and any of the others. It’s that chemistry that keeps me watching all the reruns too!! Please, please, please don’t get rid of any of the characters on NCIS!!

Comment by Paula – July 25, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get rid of all those Glee kids. No more Cory means no more of that boring, pathetic Finchel. No more Amber or Mark because they barely get storylines anyway. No more Dianna because she seems to be as bored of the show as all the viewers who tuned out this season.

Comment by Cole – May 29, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No I cannot imagine Glee without Finn. Cory’s acting in the last Finchel car scene of the finale was the single breakthrough that saved Finchel from being predictable and awful. He’s a keeper all the way.

Comment by Haley – May 29, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cory should stay no doubt. But, Quinn hasn’t had a good story since s1 and Dianna seems to be quite content with however her character turns out-away for most of the time except for a guest spot occassionally. Amber seems resigned to not being a member s4. I’d miss Puck. But Quinn and Mercedes should be on their way to their future endeavors. But TBH noone knows for sure what Glees intentions are for s4. We can guess what the assorted storylines might be. But Ryan Murphy is cryptic about a show within a show projection so my guess is that Glee will focus more on New York but have side stories from Lima to complete an episode.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Quinn is a bore and Dianna can’t act.

Comment by Jim – May 31, 2012 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I don’t like saying anything about an actor and their abilities because I may see things different from someone else. But since you’ve said it, I must have to agree. She mumbles and never blinks. Bugs the heck out of me. I’ve never cared for the Quinn character but s1 Dianna put a little more spunk in Quinn, but since then meh.

Comment by sm – June 1, 2012 03:33 PM PDT
          • I think you’re wrong, Dianna is a great actress. She has had some amazing scenes on Glee, and you can’t deny it. The birth scene was amazing, and her reaction to seeing Beth’s pictures on Shelby’s phone was completely heartbreaking

Comment by Ale – June 6, 2012 12:29 PM PDT
    • Finn is not going anywhere. Cory said he was returning for Season 4 in his interviews.

Comment by Edie – May 29, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • James Poniewozik, TIME: “The breakup scene … was raw, uncomfortable and dead-on…Monteith especially acts the hell out of the scene, but the way it unfolds, both of them in the car watching their realities change, is one of the best things the show has ever done.”

Crystal Bell, Associate Editor, HuffPost Entertainment: “…for the first time in a very long time, I’m in love with Finn Hudson. It’s some of Cory Monteith’s finest acting, and this might just be the most selfless decision Finn has ever made in the entire series.”

Michael Slezak, TVLine: “…in a climactic scene that featured Corey (sic) Monteith’s best work in three seasons, and Lea Michele’s best work since Hector was a pup, Finn drove Rachel to the train station instead of heading to their wedding.”

Todd VanDerWerff, A.V Club: “Cory Monteith and Lea Michele kill this scene. They kill it. It’s one of the best things I’ve seen on TV this year, and it’s so good that even if everything else had sucked, this would have been at least a B.”

Jean Bentley, Zap2it: “In an emotional, funny and poignant episode, standout performances from Cory Monteith and Lea Michele in particular made this one of the best hours “Glee” has ever done….but the real star of the final moments was Monteith. From his little smile when Rachel got in that faded into a frown when he remembered he didn’t to the entire scene in the car when he broke up with Rachel for his own good, that was A+, five-star acting from a guy who hasn’t been given the meatiest material to work with over the past few years.

Cory Monteith isn’t going anywhere. Plus suprised the reviewer doesn’t know the deal to keep Cory on has already been done and was concerned before Christmas.

Comment by Sam – May 29, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The purpose of that reply was what exactly? I know he got good reviews for the last episode. That doesn’t mean I have to like Finchel. They suck. You Glee stans are really nuts sometimes. Say something you don’t like and you immediately go on the epic defensive. *smh*

Comment by Cole – May 29, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Monteith did a good job on a few key scenes during the finale. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take away from how annoying he is and the fact that he is too old to be playing an 18 year old. Although at least he looks younger than Mark Salling.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you!!!!!

Comment by sam – May 29, 2012 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Here Here! Say it again

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finn haters seem like the most nasty, miserable puppy kickers ever. WHY DON’T YOU LIKE CUTE THINGS?!

Comment by Ruby – May 29, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love cute things. Especially puppies and kittens. Finn does not fit the description of cute. I don’t hate him. I just don’t like him.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, I guess we can agree to disagree, not with you but the people who don’t like Finn. I think he is a great guy who loves his friends and family. He tries to do the right thing by everyone. He will be there to support his friends in need but he doesn’t attack any one with malice and intent to do harm. He has made mistakes but so does everyone-no one is immune. But when a mistake is made he attones for it-by a personal apology. For ex. Santana in Mash-off was to apologize to Finn but attacked him maliciously in public. To me Finn spoke with no malice but truth and in a calm and uncondescending tone. A far cry from the remarks Santana gets away with since the pilot. Oh, btw, don’t forget she outed Kurt with maliciousness in season 1, so I don’t feel that outing by Finn is worst than Santana’s outing of Kurt. I guess people view characters differently depending on whom they are and whom they represent. It is just a ridicilous shame that people hold onto vigorous emotional baggage and make vigorous verbal remarks about a ficitional character who does what is written for him to do and say. As for me, I think is genuine and true and deserves any benefit of the doubt just as any other character on the show-Sue/Quinn/ especially Santana, Karofsky, Sebastian, Puck, The Stick-hockey guy, Becky. Anyone who chooses to inflict harm and hurt on anyone-physical to emotional.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Finchel. and that scene when he drove Rachel to the train was the most emotional scene and one of the best scenes by both of the actors.

Comment by Barbara White – June 6, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s going to be odd to split the focus next year between old glee kids and the current new directions group – keeping the old kids in the show just screams “we don’t think the rest of our cast is good enough” which may be true, but then they should’ve thought about that before they decided on who they were making seniors and nothing says there wouldn’t be new kids joining the group back at McKinley High. The show is called Glee and is supposed to be about the kids in the high school glee club and the teachers that mentor them, not about what happens to them after they graduate. Let them move on…you can’t hang on to high school forever. Maybe focusing on new characters will reinject life into the show and bring back viewers who got tired of the constant finchel/klaine centric storylines.

Comment by Tess – May 29, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Murphy has said that NO ONE was leaving Glee. Everyone has agreed to do at least a few episodes.

Comment by tarc – May 29, 2012 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just keep the 3 for glee Rachel Finn and kurt. No need to see puck mercades or Quinn again.
      Suppose Santana fits into the NYC story but don’t see the point of her without Brit Brit.

Comment by Jay – May 30, 2012 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • in agreement they are the core of the show. The juniors at Mck are weak.

Comment by lom – May 31, 2012 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I have to say is I’ll be totally pissed if Five-0 execs kill off Kono. I’ll seriously consider not watching anymore.

Comment by Sid – May 29, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you, Sid!

Comment by Alon – May 29, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry, she can always resurrect…#cylonjokesdontworkhere

Comment by Ari – May 29, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes, Ari!

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 29, 2012 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You think
        the resurrection ship is near Hawaii?

Comment by Lumen – May 30, 2012 04:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cylon jokes always work. Bravo Ari, bravo.

Comment by Josh – May 30, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Awesome response!

Comment by ChynnaBlue – May 30, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She doesn’t even need to resurrect; as an obvious direct descendant of our Cylon ancestors, she’ll just work her way out of the duct tape without any need to hold her breath. Then she’ll come out of the water right under the bad guys’ boat, climb aboard and (taking a lesson from Caprica Six), snap their necks. Problem solved.

Comment by arial2 – May 30, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would make more sense that the kidnapper pulled a “Dark Knight” (The Joker) and so when Chin runs off to rescue his wife, hes actually going towards Kono and once he realizes hes saving Kono not his wife, its to late and he has to save Kono…his wife then dieing, and he is the “changed man in season 3″. That would also add some background intensity in the Kono/Chin relationship…her always knowing he went to save his wife not her, and her being both upset about that, and guilty because he lost his wife cause her skinny ass (supposedly a badass cop) got kidnapped twice (her BF pulling a gun and tieing her up, then getting kidnapped). I was really hoping they would go the sweet direction with Kono and her date the CSI tech guy who has a crush on her, but they went the “i can fix the hot badboy” route…look where that got her.

Comment by M3rc Nate – May 29, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kono: The writing was on the wall – her absence with a weak “b” storyline of going undercover was another clue she has attentions elsewhere. 1? 2? actresses have already stepped in to fill her vacancy and its only season 2? 3?

Comment by forrest – May 30, 2012 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Kono is one of the best characters, and one of the main reasons to watch.

Comment by aizjanika (@aizjanika) – May 30, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed. but I can’t see Kono drowning. I don’t think either of them will die but I do see him getting in serious trouble for releasing the Baldwin brother. hope they don’t revisit the whole “Chin as bad cop” storyline again but it looks like they will. between that and revisiting the custody stuff for Dano…. hope the writers come up with something original.

Comment by allie08 – May 30, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep Kono! Honestly, it would not be the same without her.

Comment by chistosa – May 30, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need Arizona to survive

Comment by Daniela – May 29, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too!

Comment by helya – May 29, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Arizona! I am thinking Mark Sloan will die and I am hoping Arizona does not, although I won’t be surprised if she does die since her injuries seem very bad. The whole plane crash storyline sucks. I thought it showed a lack of imagination by the writers.

Comment by Linda Frazzo – May 29, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was meant to be a ploy to give an out to those who might not be returning.

Comment by sam – May 29, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s Rocket Romano all over again. They’d better not drop another plane next season.

Comment by ChynnaBlue – May 30, 2012 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Glee really does have a problem. With the main regulars being Rachel, Finn, Kurt and Santana with the Juniors at McKinely holding down the fort plus new Glee Project Winners….I just worry for the already falling ratings.

Comment by Amy – May 29, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For Glee: Get rid of all The Glee Project deadweights who can’t act to save their lives.

Comment by Lee – May 29, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2. Christa B. Allen- Expendable but please save!
    3. Jessica Capshaw- Expendable
    4. Chevy Chase- Expendable. I wouldn’t cry if he left, but he’s had his moments. Maybe with the friction between him and Dan Harmon gone he’ll be given a bigger role to play in the upcoming season with better lines?
    6. Eric Dane- Sadly, expendable. With Lexie and Addison gone he doesn’t have much of a purpose as of right now. I don’t think he and Arizona should both be gotten rid of at the same time though. He’s yummy to look at, so please save!
    12. Catherine Tate- Save! She’s expendable but one of the very few bright spots at the end of this dismal season of The Office. If the show is to continue on it needs all the bright spots it can get.

Don’t watch Glee or Private Practice so couldn’t care less.

Comment by NCSouthernBelle – May 29, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get rid of Mark. His character is nothing without Lexie and Eric Dane is a terrible actor. So wooden and dull. Trim more fat, Shonda!

Comment by Ethan – May 30, 2012 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really like the vocals of Samuel Larsen and the Unique guy(sorry my bad), and Harmony. I realize the Glee club needs new people and I guess Glee project is where they will come from. However, I’m still stuck on the Artie, Tina, Sam, Brittany Sugar, Damian only.

Comment by Sky – May 31, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • None of these characters I feel particularly attached to. I think it would be weird not to have Chevy Chase on Community, but I’m still so bitter about Dan Harmon’s firing from the show, that I almost want Chevy Chase to get let go too. But at the same time I don’t want the show to have anymore changes than it’s already going to have.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 29, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as they keep Arizona and all the NCIS players I’ll be fine. No way would they ever get rid of Victoria on Revenge, she’s too perfect a villain. I think Pinocchio on Once Upon a Time is pretty expendable since he doesn’t add anything to the show but I’m sure he’ll be back.

Comment by sara – May 29, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wouldnt mind if mark died and him and lexie were reunited in the afterlife. itd be much easier to watch greys (emotionally couldnt take a depressed mark all season long and potentially see him get involved with someone later on)

Comment by Kate – May 29, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is exactly how I feel. I couldn’t watch a show where Mark isn’t with Lexie.

Comment by Amely – May 29, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But he wasn’t, he was with Julie. Maybe he’ll have another baby with her.

Comment by Kimberly – June 4, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not particular about any of them except Kono on Hawaii Five-0. She’s such a good character, and it seems weak to give her a romance just as the season ended only to kill her off. I like Catherine (Michelle Borth), but I don’t think she’s a substitute for Kono, especially not if she’s got her own drama with Steve. To break up the original four so early in the show’s run is jumping the whole shiver, let alone a shark.

Comment by Sandra – May 29, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i will be furious if any of the ncis cast doesnt come back!!!

Comment by Robin – May 29, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So would I Robin

Comment by Brittny Robertson – May 29, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • McGee could die and it wouldn’t be so bad, same for Ducky, though we already know the latter is returning… :\

Comment by Saint Alicia – May 29, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d be annoyed if DiNozzo got killed off, his character is still awesome, he’s in his prime. I find McGee to be less amusing since he shed his “newbie” skin, he’s still looking for himself. Abby annoys me more and more, she’s still kind of funny, but nowadays I see her more and more as being childish and unprofessional. It would be a nice twist to have her die, or skip a season being in a coma, just to see McGee become more angry and use that to take his character in a new direction.

Comment by Stormcrow – May 30, 2012 03:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would be pissed if ANY of the prime members of NCIS gets axed. The show would not be the same without any of the core members. I also would not bother watching the show any longer. Tony and Ziva’s story is just beginning. McGee is also growing in to a more mature character and would really benefit if he had a woman in his life. I think it would make him more human and more about living life than just portraying him as the resident “geek”. And Abby is Abby. Having her as a well rounded science person could not be played by anyone else. Her sense of humor is almost as good as Tony’s. Some people were meant to never grow up. There’s no fun in that.

Comment by Jill Samarich – June 2, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Save Victoria from REVENGE, McSteamy, and the kids from NCIS. That is all.

Comment by Barbara – May 29, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Charlotte is gone and by some magic force, Declan is gone too.

Comment by GeoDiva – May 29, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let Charlotte be dead. And if there is any way to come back from the grave and take Declan with her, all the better…

Comment by Dr. Bombay – May 29, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh… Ducky on NCIS? Probably the one I’m most interested in…

Comment by graemeburk – May 29, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Last I read, David McCallum has signed a new contract, so I think he’s safe. Personally, if I had to choose someone to knock off I’d choose Rocky Carroll. I’ve never liked Director Vance. He just makes me miss Jenny Shepard.

Comment by JT – May 29, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!!! Vance is not a good replacement for Jenny!!!

Comment by jmk – May 29, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The concept of Jenny Shepard was great and they could have done so much with her but with the change in management after Season 4 came the destruction of an interesting character. I’m glad for Lauren that they killed off Jenny because to have to play the character as written in season 5 had to be painful.
          I quite like Rocky as Leon Vance.

Comment by Joni – May 29, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Here’s my take. I don’t really care for Leon Vance the character, its really one note. However, I like Rocky Carroll’s portrayal, and wouldn’t want to see him leave unless they bring in someone with an actual story. Perhaps someone like Jenny (who I loved) that was on Gibbs’s team when Mike was the leader. Or a completely new character that has a past personal relationship with one of the team members (preferably McGee). If they don’t want to invest much in this role, leave Rocky Carroll in and let him draw a paycheck to play the slightly boring straight man to Gibbs and his antics.

Comment by scoboot – May 30, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Vance over Jenny. She was a horrible director. Too many private wars. I don’t think any of them are leaving but McGee and Abby have never been injured and I would like to see how they and the team react to that.

Comment by sladewilson – May 30, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Even though I liked Jenny, she was a horrible boss. She always let her personal feelings get in the way.

Comment by Gee – May 30, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • other than ducky all the other characters in jeopardy do not have contracts for next year yet….proby, ziva, abby & dinozzo

Comment by Yuka – May 29, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ziva still has another year on her contract.

Comment by smidnite – May 29, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam needs to go take a leap he had his chance with Addison she needs to be with Jake now. Victoria must survive who else can be such a great villain.

Comment by cynthia – May 29, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ummmm – where’s Henry from Psych on the list?!?!?

Comment by Cici – May 29, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Probably they dont consider Psych a fall show, even though it’s coming back in the fall. And it ended it’s last season back in February. I don’t know. But I hope he survives. Shawn just won’t be the same if his dad dies. They may have their problems, but they love each other. Henry dying will just taint the whole season as depressing (honestly I wouldn’t buy Shawn being a wreck for anything less than an entire season if Henry died) and Psych can’t be depressing. It’s supposed to be funny. And it can’t be if such an important person to Shawn dies. We know he can’t handle death. He almost lost it when Despereaux supposedly died. And I would miss the Shawn/Henry dynamic. So I’m praying Henry survives.

Comment by me – May 29, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Lydia dies on Revenge and Victoria and Charlotte live. If Charlotte dies then Declan is even more useless than he is now.

I think the pilot dies on Grey’s but no one else. Arizona recovers while Jessica has her baby. I don’t think Mark is going anywhere either.

I think everyone stays on Private Practice and Grace stays on Hawaii Five 0

Don’t care about Glee.

Comment by Anna – May 29, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think most of us are forgetting, or at least just glossing over the fact that Charlotte is Emily’s friggin half sister. i think they need to eventually join up with one another to get revenge on the somebody. if Charlotte does die it has to be for a reason – or must be the cause for Emily to REALLY amp up her game. killing Charlotte because her character is not terribly liked, or is seemingly pointless, is just cheap. there’s no payoff in randomly & senselessly killing a character (greys*cough*lexie*cough*)

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 29, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS

Comment by r – May 30, 2012 01:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. And Charlotte has already proven to have a sadistic streak in her, so she’d be a perfect partner-in-crime for her big sis. I think there is way too much potential for fun with the Charllotte/Nolan/Amanda collaboration to kill Charlotte off now.

Also, I like Declan. So there! That makes one of us.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – May 30, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory Monteith is already signed as a regular and was at the Fox Upfronts. And after rave reviews for his performance in Goodbye and massive fan response on twitter there is no way they would kill off his character.

Comment by SG – May 29, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt Cory’s going anywhere, but good reviews and fan response based on one episode would hardly be the deciding factors on whether or not an actor leaves a show.

Comment by ash – May 29, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes except you don’t feature a character as heavily in the FINALE and then ditch him early season 4. And without Finchel you don’t have a show.

Comment by SG – May 29, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would have kept watching if they got rid of Finchel. I hate them. That silly engagement storyline and the apparent need to have them suck face every three seconds was a totally turn off. I mean that literally too – I turned the TV off.

Comment by akr – May 29, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Weeks ago, Murphy said NO NONE was leaving.

Comment by tarc – May 29, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and you are believing RM because…?

Comment by Christina – May 30, 2012 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Kono is safe and it will be Chin’s wife who dies.

Comment by Anne – May 29, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m absolutely positive Victoria will come back on Revenge. That said, it would be a true game changer if they killed her off. Her being found alive is expected. Her actually dying would be a real shock.

Comment by Percysowner – May 29, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Greys – got a feeling the bittersweet ending for slexie fans is Mark “McSteamy” Sloan will be joining the love of his life in heaven. Arizona will be safe but her leg is so messed up alex will stay to run peads, Jackson will stay since both his loves have died in Sloan and Lexi and run plastics, Cristina will run cardio, Derek well his hand is pretty bad as well loads of rehab for him boston offer pulled, mer stays to support her husband and I’m gonna hang my hat on it mer will run neuro while Derek is out of action. Bailey will be sad while her anesthesia toy boy is away studying in LA but her and Richard will continue in general.
    Glee gonna struggle even more since fox has decided to put it up against greys on Thursday nights last season for them.
    Private practice have wanting team jake for awhile now so hope Addison says no to that ridiculous prop

Comment by Aussie – May 29, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Karev can’t run Paeds and Yang can’t run Cardio. They’re not even attendings yet, let alone capable of running an entire department. They just passed their residency exams and are selecting hospitals across the country in which to do their fellowships which can be anywhere from two to five years long. If they do end up running those departments, then that will be such an outrageous fabrication . . . you can fudge a lot of things in a storyline, but this isn’t an occasion to do that. Karev and Yang have done maybe five or six solo surgeries between them; they need a lot more experience than that!!

Comment by oldmaryjane – June 2, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you forgetting that Yang basically DID run cardio when Burke had his hand tremor problem? I can see her taking over cardio. Karev would be a stretch, same with Avery if Sloane dies.

Comment by Dave from MI – June 2, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have an especially bad feeling about Arizona and McSteamy on Grey’s. The way Shonda’s been talking, and the way the episode aired, I’m pretty sure one of them won’t make the premier.

And considering Capshaw’s pregnancy, Callie/Arizona scenes in the last couple of episodes, and it giving Alex a job offer that’d be hard to refuse – I’d put my money on Arizona. And that makes me very sad. :(

On the other hand – McSteamy dying would, strangely, make Lexie’s death more acceptable, and would open a job offer for Avery.

Comment by Martin Scott Dudek (@martinsdudek) – May 29, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They never said 2 die. 1 dies and 1 leaves. Teddy left to take that other job.

Comment by Kimberly – June 4, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory was already confirmed to be back on Glee even before Ryan’s comments, he was signed with Lea and Chris to the full S4. so I have no idea why he’s on this.

Comment by justme – May 29, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. Plus, there’s no way Glee is Glee without Cory as Finn. He is the best character and actor on the show.

Comment by Kim – May 29, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LMAO ok. He knocked that last scene out of the park but his usual standard is smirking/confused/constipated face.

Comment by Jess – May 29, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He is the (cof, cof) best character and (cof, cof) actor on the show.

Comment by Marina Sabino – May 29, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cory is one of the best actors on the show, and also one of the most underrated.

Comment by Diane – May 30, 2012 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree entirely. If you or I were given a cue to converse with only facial expressions I know I wouldn’t be talking much, I bet not you either. Some of the best are Clint Eastwood, Robert deNiro, Al Pacino. Cory is one of the finest young actors out there, very underrated as well. By the way, with voice overs by Santana’s descriptions of Finn and his expressions are specifically used as comedy. At which Cory can be a master.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory was announced coming back january with lea and chris. Was at upfronts ryan said cory excited for s4

Comment by dina – May 29, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • being at the upfronts means nothing tho. Naya was confirmed with them and was there too. He is def back (sadly) but I think the focus next season will be Rachel/Kurt…and then Finn/Santana and then the HS kids.

Comment by Christina – May 30, 2012 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You should get facts right cory been confirmed as regular for s4 u should do some better research he signed as regular back january

Comment by kayla – May 29, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory Monteith was confirmed as a contract-locked-in return in December 2011, as were Lea Michele and Chris Colfer. Putting him on this list smacks of–I don’t know. Trolling for comments from people who ship Rachel with other characters (they’ve been overtly loud and obnoxious this year, meaning putting him on the list is certain to generate traffic to the website & business for TVLine.com)? Stirring up people because the show ended on a cliff-hanger? Whatever the reason, it comes across as being both irresponsible and foolish. Monteith is one of the best actors on the show and his character has been at the core of Glee from the first minutes of the Pilot on. The day Monteith is out the door, Glee will be over; the same would be true of Michele, and possibly of Colfer. Much as I love many of the other cast members, the show could survive without them; it can’t without these leads.

Comment by STW – May 29, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with this.

Comment by Sam – May 29, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cory is indispensable as are the other kids who can act, namely Lea and Chris. Dianna can definitely go because she’s a dreadful actor and not much of a singer which makes me wonder how she ever got the part in the first place. But Glee NEEDS people who can act as well as or better than they sing. Cory and Chris fit that criteria, and Lea can do both amazingly. Without them the show would tank. And people on this site complaining about “nutty Glee stans” who like Finchel? Pretty sure you’d have to be one of those Glee stans to be calling them Finchel in the first place. Probably one of the ones who think Rachel and Quinn are gay. Now that’s nutty.

Comment by Nicole – May 29, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not only the Faberry fans who hate Finchel, BELIEVE ME. The Finchel stans just assume this because you’d have to be a lesbian to hate Finn or Finchel, right? Give me a break, you homophobe.

Comment by tony – May 29, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with all of this. TVLine is just looking to get hits from all the factions of the Glee fandom. Whenever Cory and Lea leave the show (and they will leave together because they’re a two-for one deal) is when I will stop watching.

Comment by Nancy – May 29, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too. I love Kurt and like Santana as well. The main thing that keeps me tuning in is Finn, Rachel and their characters interactions. If there was going to be a spin-off I’d be watching that.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So many lies in one single post. First ain’t only the Rachel/someone else shippers who dislike Finn. Second everyone but Rachel, Sue (just because of Jane) and Kurt (again because of Chris since he is a golden globe winning actor) is dispensable. And third he is not a great actor, granted that cast is not really talented acting wise but still not good.

Comment by Christina – May 30, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You have to watch his scenes again. He is actually really good.

Comment by Nina – May 30, 2012 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally with you, hes not a great actor.

Comment by Ellie – May 30, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Say it again STW. I totally agree. Cory is the male lead even over Matthew M. He is a fine actor. His stories are what is written for him. TBH, the cliffhangers are for the meatier and solid/prime roles of Glee. Those to look forward too. Those who have answers to their futures are secondary characters as they should be even to fans dismay. Glee was started with a female and male lead with extra characters to surround them and interact with them in various story lines. I’m sorry that many people feel that way about certain characters but that is what Glee writers have set a path for and into the future. So to those who are disenchanted find something else to watch. I have to speak of a personal feeling that Darren, as good a singer and entertainer that he is, could not keep the show as it is at present or better. He is perfect for the role of male lead season 4.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only cliffhanger in the finale is what the hell is Kurt going to do next year? Hummel and Son Tyres and Lube?

Comment by Haley – May 31, 2012 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let them all go. tv shows need to be shook up death is a great way

Comment by bill – May 29, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee isn’t Glee without Finn. Finn is consistently one of the most relatable characters on the show and he still needs to follow his dream and get that happy ending. He and Rachel are the only reasons I still watch. Cory is one of the strongest actors on the show and there is so much more to do with Finn.

Comment by Hope – May 29, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could stand to see less of Diana Agron and Amber Riley, and definitely less of Chris Colfer and Lea Michele in what has become the Rachel and Kurt show. I would like to see more of Corey Monteith though.
    Grace Park will be back, Chin-Ho’s wife – not needed.
    All the NCIS cast will be back.
    Now can we do something about recasting Messing’s son on Smash?

Comment by jon – May 29, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlotte on Revenge needs to go! She is the worst character on the show and sorry but the actress is terrible! Either kill her or send her to boarding school while the actress takes a load of acting lessons. Watching her have dramatic scenes is so painful and her storyline is incredibly boring.

Comment by A – May 29, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, if Ryan already said that everybody is saved for season 4, that’s it! But I think the only one who will be regular on the show next season is Finn while Quinn, Mercedes and Puck will be special guest.
    They can pair Puck with Finn for something they could do together in Lima (I doubt that Finn is really going to army) but I don’t know what they are going to do with Quinn and Mercedes to keep them regular on the show.
    We have to wait and see…

Comment by laura – May 29, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The reality of it all is that the severity of her accident should have killed Quinn and I think that at graduation her mother accepting postumously her diploma would have been more heart felt to believable about the dangers of texting and driving. IMO, I really would have been moved by her loss much more than her quick recovery to dance aggressively at Nationals. Glee has really put lots of emphasis on public service announcements since bullying story line season 2.
      As for Mercedes her future has been answered-LA contract as a back-up singer.
      Puck he graduated but no answer to what his future will hold.
      It seems the more unsure characters future holds the more there is to tell for them-they will be back.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Mark in Grey’s should die.. he doesn’t really have any purpose now that Lexie is gone.

Comment by Alex – May 29, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well ya know, except for being the father of Sophia… but thats no big deal.

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 29, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We don’t need to see Mark being the third wheel of Callie/Arizona’s relationship again. so yeah, he should be the one who dies.

Comment by Summer – May 30, 2012 04:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Who says he’ll be the third wheel? It’s an actor’s dream to now have all this angst to play off. How will his relationships change? Derek’s hurt. Jackson’s “leaving”. Lexie gone. Callie will surely have her attention on Arizona and the baby. I don’t see any one else dying on GA. As for PP – I like Sam and Addie. I hope she accepts and at the end, they ride off in the sunset.

Comment by sladewilson – May 30, 2012 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Unfortunately, Eric Dane is the worst “actor” on television. I’d rather they kill Mark off. Watching ED fumble his way through dramatic scenes is LOL funny, but that’s not what they’re going for. Just let McSteamy jr. take over.

Comment by tess – June 4, 2012 10:17 AM PDT
        • Agreed!!!

Comment by Babygate – May 30, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee is done with Quinn and has been for a while. Finn still has a story and the season finale proved it. They wouldn’t have left his story so open and heart breaking otherwise. He will be back! Finn will find his dream but it’s never been an easy road for Finn. Finchel will find their way back and it will be epic. I hope that Finn will have some great stories on his own until then.

Comment by Stephanie – May 29, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want Charlotte to die on Revenge… but she probably won’t because annoying characters always seem to stick around.

Comment by Sam – May 29, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaha this comment reminds me of Game of Thrones. Sansa wishes Joffrey luck in battle, even though she hates him, and then later tells her maid that the worst ones always survive war.

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 29, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once the Glee Project season one folks didn’t leave, it became clear to me, with everyone else returning that the brain trust has been planning season four since season two of Glee. The “competition rules” are that a glass club has to have 12 members, and with the seniors graduating, they’ll need new cast members. My guess is that the season two Glee Project finalists will fill that void.
    I expect all of the Glee cast will be visible to some extent or another, including Cory next season. Since there will likely be a time leap (through the summer, I suppose) the writers have nothing that is locked in escept perhaps for Rachel being in New York. I suspect we’ll find more than a couple of them in New York come fall, as Ryan Murphy and FOX have made clear there would be a “show within a show” next season for New York, and that there would be location filming there every five weeks or so.
    As to Kono, I hope she’ll be back on Hawaii Five-O, but I can recall reports going back to mid-season one that the character might be written out at some point. The thing is Grace Park is such a good actress (her portrayal of the multiple Sharons on BSG was one of the best uses of a talented actress that’s been on TV), and she manage to convey the differences of each of the Sharons episode after episode. But if she does leave H5O, then she won’t be out of work for long. The BSG cast, like FNL is so talented, they are all getting work regularly over and over.

Comment by theschnauzers – May 29, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK GLEEKS, WE GET IT. Cory Monteith has been signed already. sheesh.

Comment by flutiefan – May 29, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • given that final slow-motion frame of the semi truck smashing into Dixon’s side of the car, i just don’t see how they could let him survive. i was just thinking about how he hasn’t been a featured storyline in quite some time. and you’re right, it’s totally The Naomi Show!

Comment by flutiefan – May 29, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Catherine Tate leaves The Office. She is the WORST.

Comment by Sam – May 29, 2012 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone on NCIS and Hawaii Five-0 needs to come back!

Comment by Stephanie – May 29, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if Kono died, wouldn’t she just be replaced with another copy?

Comment by Michael Sacal – May 29, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aww man. i don’t think i would bear it if Mark died too on GA!

Comment by Taryn – May 29, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • someone must Save the secret circle , the show was really good!!!didin’t deserve to be cancelled!!

Comment by gio88 – May 29, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From Revenge I really don’t want Charlotte to die because I want Amanda to have her sister. I know Victoria is not going anywhere. From Greys, after losing Lexie I say everyone is fair game. I would get rid of Mark now. First because Eric cannot pull off the grieving ex-lover. He can do funny but not tragic and I’m concerned that his bad acting is just going to ruin what should be a deeply sensitive and painful progression as he mourns the loss of his love. Second, there’s nothing left for him to do. Derek will be dealing with his loss and challenges, Callie will be dealing with Arizona and Avery already passed his boards and now has April to deal with. Without Lexie he’s a floater. Like Teddy was. One week he’ll get pawned off on Derek, the next on Callie and it will all be without a clear objective or reasoning other than to keep him there. With the shows impending finale, they need to start concentrating on wrapping things up in a satisfying way and the less characters, the better. Get rid of Mark and keep the rest. And have random visits from Catherine Avery. But not too many. She’s good in small doses. As far as Private Practice, send Pete and Violet far, far away. At least Pete. He’s annoying, self-centered and egotistical.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. I thought Eric did great in the finale. I don’t like Violet, bnut I like Pete. Always wanted Pete and Addison. Now that LExie is gone, if PP ends next yr, Addie should return and be with Sloan.

Comment by lorna – May 29, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ok. We’ll agree to disagree. I think Mark will become dead weight taking up valuable screen time. And as much of a Slexie fan as I have always been, Chyler did a phenomenal job on the finale, Eric was subpar at best. And I cannot stand Pete. To the point I want to look away anytime he walks into a scene. But I do agree with Mark and Addison getting together. Maybe Shonda should just ship Sloan off to LA.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ick, no. No Sloan/Addison. Ever again. Ever.

Comment by me – May 29, 2012 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No…it would happen offscreen after they ride off into the sunset together. We would never have to see it. Lol. The point is just to get Mark off GA.

Comment by Babygate – May 30, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, but anyone who says Cory Monteith is one of the best actors on the shows is delusional.

Yeah, he was good in that car scene, but in three seasons he’s been mediocre at best. Cory seems like a nice guy, but I’d be more than ecstatic if I never have to see him onscreen as Finn ever again.

Let him do something else and maybe he’ll be a better actor playing someone else because frankly his Finn face really is just looking kinda constipated whether playing angry, confused or when singing…

Comment by Kay – May 29, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, and as far as Glee….the finale.made it obvious that this is turning into the Rachel/Kurt show and I am completely disinterested in that. They along with Finn are my very least favorites. Add to that the fact that it will be up against Greys next season and Glee lost me as a viewer. I may catch it online so I can at least fast forward through the many scenes I won’t be interested in.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To each their own. It is your choice. There are so many different type of shows out there to want to see. Just like restaurants and styles of decor for a home. Go watch them then. I for one never caught onto Grey’s Anat. Yea, I watch NCIS and Glee and that is all. I used to be addicted to Law and Order(all of them) and CSI. But as a viewer of TV my tastes in entertainment changed and stopped watching them. You have a different flavor now days. Go watch something else and enjoy it. Complaining about Glee won’t change the direction the show heads because the Glee creators have a direction and they seem to have decided to maintain their path. Sometimes, I’m not as pleased as others but that doesn’t rule me to stop watching Glee. Whenever my interests in Glee fails or changes then I’ll choose something more to my liking. But complaing about any show and what I think is wrong with it, will not change the course of the shows writers and what they plan ahead for storylines. It will always be a waste of one’s breathe. Enjoy your summer. And watch whatever in peace and serenity.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “You have a different flavor now days.” Do I know you? What qualifies you to make this statement? Thanks for giving me your blessing to watch other shows. I, as everyone else here does, make my comments because TVLine has been gracious enough to provide us with a forum where we can express our opinions. Opinions which sometimes fall on deaf ears and sometimes actually trickle up to show runners. After all, it is to any network’s advantage to know fans’ reactions. That’s why they spend so much money on market research, polls and the like. Unlike you, I actually watch both Glee and Grey’s so I can make an educated decision regarding what and why I watch. After 8 very imperfect seasons, Grey’s is still TV’s top rated drama in the key 18-49 demo. After 3 very imperfect years on the air, Glee’s ratings have slipped considerably. For the 2011-2012 Season Grey’s finished 10th in the 18-49 demo, Glee finished 23rd. That I believe deserves some respect. And if you don’t like someone’s comment, feel free to do what most of us do: skip it and go on to the next thing.

Comment by Ana – May 30, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @ana My comment was not meant to be disrespectful to you or about your thoughts at all. I was writing about how I feel about Glee and other shows. At times I’m greatly disappointed by what was aired on some episode of Glee but as of now I am a fan and I will watch faithfully and as positively as I can about one of my favorite shows. As I read some comments where a person is just disgusted with the show or characters to the point they seem really PO’d that tells me that it is time to move on. That is what I’d do. In some cases that has been me about others shows through the years. When I say flavor, it was meant as a manner of speaking nothing else. For a few years I was really addicted to Law and Order then one day it was uninteresting to me. CSI was a favorite but I lost interest in that show too. People change, I did, doesn’t mean that applies to you. But for me, and speaking just for me, there have been Glee episodes of great disappointment but I speak positively for my own sake, because Glee is what Glee is. The creators have their plans set and as season 4 starts we all will watch to how well Glee fares with this big change. So, the creators may or may not vary their plans from the written and verbal comments of its fans. Quite frankly, I don’t think they have made significant changes in any season’s content from any of their fans disgruntled comments. So, that is why, I say, I watch the show for what it is and enjoy it. If not I change the channel and not mention on any forum like this one. IMO, after seeing the unhappy comments throughout this season, Glee seemed to stay on course as is and the story or stories played out to fans who were happy and those who weren’t. Glee is one of those shows one loves it or hates it.

Comment by Sky – May 30, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get rid of anyone but Arizona!!!!!!!!! She is amazing <3

Comment by helya – May 29, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. If Arizona leaves, I suspect Greys will see a massive drop in viewership. No one puts Alex in his place like her. Plus she’s super adorable without being annoying.

Comment by Ana – May 29, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, she’s super annoying and thinks she’s adorable, which makes her even worse.

Comment by tess – June 4, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LMAO Tess SO true, I’ve only liked Arizona in her first appearance. She’s rude and bossy. Hey, her and Hahn should meet!

Comment by lorna – June 4, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope Victoria makes it on Revenge and Charlotte goes. Don’t care either way about Lydia. I would be devasted if any of the ones listed didn’t make it on NCIS. On Grey’s, I hope McSteamy and Arizona make it, but I wouldn’t be that upset if they didn’t either.

As far as Glee, I quit watching after the first season. Just couldn’t get into it but it’s a show about a high school show choir people! They can’t stay there forever. I would think it would ruin the show to suddenly start following everyone different places. But my opinion may be biased because I am not a fan Lea Michele. And yes, I know she’s not on the list to go, but the show following her journey in NYC is ridiculous.

Comment by Brandy – May 29, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IDGAF about Dianna/Quinn. She’s not really one of the most powerful actors in the show. Keep Cory though.

Comment by may – May 29, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Diana is not the more remarkable vocalist on Glee, but she most ertainly is one of the best, if not the beast, actors on the show. Her material hasn’t been as good as others, but that doesn’t mean Agron isn’t top notch.

Comment by tarc – May 29, 2012 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Mark Sloan but I really, really hope he dies. If Lexie and him are meant to be then he should pass away and go be with her. Plus, I really don’t want to see him with another woman after that “meant to be” speech. I’m afraid that if he survives and Arizona dies him and Callie will end up together and *gag* I do not wanna witness that.

Also, can Julia’s son on Smash be killed off somehow too? PLEASE.

Comment by Tg – May 29, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post