What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday: Cougar Town uncorks its season (and ABC) finale, The CW invites you to check in at The Catalina as The L.A. Complex closes its doors, the Workaholics plan a trip and more. Here are nine programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | Fall TV: TVLine’s Guide to What’s On When and Against What

8 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | One-hour ABC finale: When Grayson gripes that he’s living Groundhog Day because the gang shows up at the same time every day at Jules’ house, his bride-to-be requests a bachelorette party themed to that movie. Then, Grayson convinces Jules to elope to Napa — only to have the Cul de Sac crew tag along. David Arquette and, yes, TVLine’s Michael Ausiello (watch video) guest-star. Next stop: TBS in 2013!

8 pm The Catalina (The CW) | Reality series premiere: Hang with the young, wild and presumably very attractive staff of The Catalina hotel in Miami’s South Beach.

RELATED | Hot for Summer: Our Calendar of More Than 100 Premiere and Finale Dates!

9 pm 20/20 (ABC) | This Katie Couric-hosted special marks the historic 60-year reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, just days before the celebrations surrounding the Diamond Jubilee. Hmm, has anyone seen Frank Drebin?

9 pm HGTV Design Star (HGTV) | Season 7 premiere: A dozen new designers get judged by Genevieve Gorder, Vern Yip and the occasional celeb guest.

9 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | Season finale: Nick and Abby try to move past the casual phase of their relationship; Connor continues searching for answers; Raquel’s conscience gets the best of her; and the unthinkable happens for Kal and Tariq.

9 pm Freaky Friday (ABC Family) | AKA when Gibbs (that is, Mark Harmon) met Dr. Samantha Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis). Also, Lindsay Lohan before all of that stuff happened.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

10 pm Tosh.0 (Comedy Central) | Summer premiere: Daniel reveals his summer wardrobe and offers the girl who sang “Smell Yo D–k” a web redemption. (I’m square, yes, but I don’t even wanna know.)

10:15 pm Teeth (IFC) | Great date movie.

10:30 pm Workaholics (Comedy Central) | In the Season 3 premiere, the guys plan their first acid trip.

1. Zach says:

Thank you for FINALLY giving the Workaholics some recognition, best show on tv!

• CJ says:

I’ve always wondered if Queen Elizabeth ever saw Naked Gun and if so, what she thought about it. We think of her as a bland, humorless figurehead, but she is an actual living, breathing woman. All she needs is about 3 more years pass Queen Victoria for longevity, and while she’s not doing Parkour or Triathlons, she seems to be in pretty good shape for a woman of her age.

2. ScrubsGuy says:

Happy for CougarTown 2013 on TBS, but sad to see it get burned off by ABC like this.
    Hope the same doesn’t happen to Happy Endings next year when it takes that slot.

3. “10:15 pm Teeth (IFC) | Great date movie.” hahahah

4. Eric says:

Happy Endings and New Girl on at the same time next season…it’s not right and it’s not OK.

• portiaslegacy says:

I know! that is one of four (potentially five) tv scheduling conflicts for me.

• Lindsey says:

Happy Endings all the way for me. I liked New Girl at first, but it grew old quickly for me. I do worry about the ratings for Happy Endings, though, since it’s not as popular as New Girl.

• Summer says:

It really should be more popular, though. It’s got funny, smart writing, and fantastic cast. Plus, Happy Endings doesn’t feel as repetitive to me as New Girl does. It’s why I had to drop the latter.

• Summer says:

It as in Happy Endings should be more popular, I meant.

5. Jayce says:

Can’t wait for the LA Complex’s finale! I hope the CW picks up season 2 or I will be devastated!

6. Juan says:

Yay for Cougar Town, funniest show on tv and I don’t care where you move I’ll always watch

7. Jay says:

Teeth is an awesome movie, check it out if u can. You will never look at a girl the same way again :P

8. theresa says:

Cougar Town & Chopped.

9. Ava says:

Cougar Town! Can’t wait!

10. portiaslegacy says:

Cougar Town and The LA Complex. These shows don’t get enough love.

I hope The LA Complex’s summer season gets better ratings.

11. Liz says:

Cougar Town!!!!!! Can’t wait!

12. Velvet says:

Hatfields & MCCoys – Part 2
    Deadliest Catch
    Fact or Faked (guest starring Josh Gates from Destination Truth)

13. wow, nothing for me tonight.

14. Britta Unfiltered says:

Yeah, one of my friends tried to get me to watch Teeth too, and I said no thank you that time as well. Too disturbing! But I applaud your hilarious recommendation of it.

15. Mari says:

Cougar Town for me. Love this show.

16. AJ says:

Had no idea Ausiello was going to be on Cougar Town. I was looking down at the computer and recognized his voice on the TV from watching Spoiler Alert lol. Really awesome!

17. You truly make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be truly some factor that I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!