iCarly Star Noah Munck On Final Season: Expect Jimmy Fallon and Wardrobe Malfunctions

Noah Munck -- iCarly After five years, the iCarly crew is shutting down their webcams for good — but not before squeezing in at least one more celebrity guest, promises co-star Noah Munck.

During the teen sitcom’s six seasons, the show has welcomed to its show-within-a-show one celeb after another, among them First Lady Michelle Obama, Jane Lynch, Jack Black — and now Jimmy Fallon.

“Jimmy’s [late-night] show is part of the episode we just filmed in New York, and he’s the coolest guy in the world,” Munck tells TVLine. “Hands down, he was my favorite guest star. I’m such a big fan, and he was so funny and fun to work with.”

Of course, Munck’s character couldn’t take advantage of such an exciting opportunity without being faced with an equally embarrassing problem.

“Gibby removes his clothes a lot on the show, but on that episode, he has a serious wardrobe malfunction,” his portrayer reveals. “It’s not more so than usual, but it’s different — definitely fun.”

In the remaining episodes, Munck teases that there are “a lot of performances from Gibby — maybe even one with Freddie,” as well as “road trips and crazy antics.” Although he has a wish list of guest stars to appear during the final season — including iCarly fan Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford — his favorite part about the show is his regular castmates.

“All these years, we’ve grown together like brothers and sisters,” he says. “It’s so fun working every day with my best friends, and I’m going to miss that.”

But, when it comes down to it, Munck thinks it was the right time for the show to wrap. “We want to end on a high note, [and] we don’t want to overstay our welcome,” he says. “We’re at the top, so that’s where we want to stop!”

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: News, Previews, Scoop

1. Peter Venkman says:

My kids and I love “iCarly”. Great show.

2. Lauren says:

I’m 21 and I still love iCarly. The writing is really smart and genuinely funny. The creator Dan Schneider is a genius. I’m going to miss it but I’m glad that it’s going out on a creative high note.

3. gcem says:

I have loved this show, and the kids on it, from the beginning. I’m 56 and so relieved to see I’m in good company of fans of this show. I’ll miss it very much. Well, at least I’ll still have Victorious.

• Still don't get it. says:

I’m 28, and I still don’t understand why people feel it necessary to say how old they are in order to justify how much they like a show. If you’re into it, what does it matter how old you are?

• Still don't get it. says:

Additionally, even though the cast is young, adults write the show, direct it, film it, edit it, and executive produce it. In having fun, age doesn’t matter.

4. Ty says:

I agree with the comment below (or above…whichever it is). Age is just irrelevant. I don’t really understand why people must continue to bring their age into everything like it matters. If you like a show, then you like a show. For crying out loud.
    Anyway… I seriously remember the debut of this show…like the first episode. It’s kind of hard to believe it’s been 5 years. This is a very good show. Very memorable and it’s a classic. Years from now, many of us will look back at this show and enjoy the wonderful memories of it. I’m going to really miss seeing new episodes of this show. :-)

5. Nicholas kurtz says:

It will be awesome to have Tom Hanks as Carly and Spencer’s dad. Who agreeds?