CBS' Rules of Engagement Cheats Death Again, Renewed For Seventh Season

Get More: News, Renewals

Rules of Engagement RenewedLike a phoenix, Rules of Engagement has risen from the ashes yet again.

The CBS comedy — the last remaining bubble series from the  2011-12 TV season  — has officially been renewed for a seventh season.

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall Preview — Your Guide to All the New Shows

Rules has enjoyed remarkable staying power given its gypsy-like existence. This season it cemented its status as TV’s ultimate utility player when it first replaced the quickly-cancelled How to Be a Gentleman on Thursday at 8:30/7:30, and then succeeded another ill-fated rookie, Rob, in the same timeslot.

“It’s more a testament to our fans, because they literally find us no matter what,” Rules star Megyn Price marveled to TVLine back in March. “Our numbers stay the same whether we have a great lead-in [such as The Big Bang Theory] or a not-great lead-in. It’s one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen.”

Rules will (no surprise) once again warm the bench next season: A CBS source confirms the show will be held until midseason.

TVLine’s now-100 percent complete 2012 Renewal Scorecard has been updated with the news!

Comments (101)

• who?

Comment by dessy111 – May 21, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah i agree. Why? Another boring comedy renewed. Its not even funny anymore.

Comment by greysfan – May 21, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um…it was never funny to begin with.

Comment by Tania – May 21, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is the only funny show on tv!! The writing is hilarious and the actors are awesome, especially Patrick!! I am so sick of the dumb shows and reality shows staying and the really funny ones getting knocked out!

Comment by Rules of Engagement Rocks – November 11, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • totally agree -only funny show on tv

Comment by sinned103 – December 19, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with Rules of Engagement Rocks. I think the show is hilarious! I watch the reruns and I laugh out loud all the time. Even got my husband watching and laughing with me.

Comment by Tricia – January 10, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Luv this show. Found it one night on late night tv and got hooked. Jeff & Timmy are my favs. I wish Oliver Hudson’s charac. was NOT so dumb. Audry can be annoying with her mommy type handling of Jeff…Spade’s chac. is NOT attractive but, he plays his part well. All in all I luv the show and the actors are doing a great job. Now…what they should do is cancel 2 broke girls, 2/1/2 men and all of the reality shows (all are stupid). The housewives collections are horrible. Everyone wants their fame on the tube. They are so silly. The Kardashians should also be cancelled.

Comment by zyggie – April 8, 2013 08:43 AM PDT
      • never boring and always funny

Comment by tina – November 14, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve seen every episode and will watch until it ends…

Comment by Peter – December 7, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, who watches this crap? I have never met a single person ever who is a fan of this show. And I meet a wide cross section of people. I want the ratings people, once and for all, to be honest about who and where they get their numbers from. I don’t buy it. I don’t believe the outdated system works. I don’t think it ever did, and I definitely don’t now. I love Megyn Price but she deserves better than this crap.

Comment by just saying – May 22, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you not a dumb s—-t

Comment by Jim – September 15, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The show has stayed because of the casts chemistry. Not because of the amazing episode ideas. They’re all friends. Hell, 90% of the reason patrick warburton and david spade are on it together is because they’ve been working together since the emperors new groove. They all play off of each other in their ways of comedy. They all improvise from the script quite a bit and set each other up for new material. It’s not staying this long because it’s the most original comedy ever written, I can compare a page-full of similarities between it and ‘How I Met Your Mother. It’s staying because everyone gets along with everyone and they’re really enjoying their time.

I started in on the 4th season and was hooked.
        I recently caught up on seasons 1-5 on netflix the other day, they are hilarious. Its the characters, not the script. It’s not genius or intricate. It’s about each actor has their way of portraying their comedy and they all get to share.

Comment by Cullen – October 11, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Awesome! Thank you, you’ve said the exact words I was looking for. I’m in total agreement!

Comment by Wendy – January 5, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am a fan of this crap as you call it

I wait for it to return faithfully
        someone must be watching so the broad spectrum of people ou speak to are either lying or it’s not so broad a spectrum after all ~:)

Comment by suzannasinister – October 14, 2012 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love this show. My Sons and I watch this show and enjoy it. People I work with are always talking about how funny it is too. It is a good show you should give it a chance.

Comment by Mitch Smith – November 3, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Your a jerk! I don’t know what other jerks you hang with or get your info from but this is the funniest show on TV, again your a jerk.

Comment by P. Mischiara – December 18, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You are a jerk and an idiot! Maybe you should get a sense of humor and a life.

Comment by Mitch – November 23, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • go watch dancing with the stars and shut up

Comment by sinned103 – December 19, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • apparently you did watch it…..OR may be you’re full of crap!

Comment by Reb Armstrong – January 27, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you do now fool. Patrick Warbuton is a class act. we don’t get enough of it over here in the UK.

Comment by David A.Nash – April 30, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I LOVE THIS SHOW…………….THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT WATCH IT. PERIOD.POINT.BLANK.

Comment by Mina – May 5, 2013 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I love this show…point —blank and period. Is the actor who plays Timmy leaving the show. Last time i watched, Timmy quit his job.

Comment by zyggie – May 6, 2013 10:10 AM PDT
    • just started watchin recently -i love the show

Comment by sinned103 – December 19, 2012 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woohoo!

Comment by Caffeinated Joe (@Wings1295) – May 21, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have yet to meet anyone who actually watches this show.

Comment by Chucky – May 21, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chucky, As I am one of those people who always find Rules, lets meet!

Comment by Melly – May 22, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you actually find Rules funny and enjoyable, chances are noone wants to meet you. Go meet up with those that find 2.5 men funny. Remember when you watch crap, you contribute to networks producing more crap. Therefore, I blame Work It and Man Up on you, melly, YOU!

Comment by just saying – May 22, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hey everyone, look at the trolls! You two need lives if you hate a show so bad, you just have to go and read an article about it and make comments. You two may need girlfriends. Just sayin…

Comment by Nick – May 22, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @Just saying – WOW, I was making a joke and you are blaming me for downfall of the whole of human kind. Seriously dude, get a life! And yes, I do find Rules funny and enjoyable. I love Patrick Warburton. AND I make no apologies to you or anyone else for my taste in TV programming.

Comment by Melly – May 22, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No, he’s right. Watching crap lets networks cancel good shows and make more crap. The downfall of television isn’t ALL on your shoulders, but it partially is.

Comment by Amy McLay Paterson – May 22, 2012 04:23 PM PDT
          • Right on

Comment by Jim – September 15, 2012 05:56 PM PDT
        • I watch it and find it funny. I (and my husband) also liked Man Up! If youy want to blame people for crap getting renewed, blame the ones watching all the reality shows. And lighten up, it’s entertainment. People find different things funny. It’s ok.

Comment by Kristina – May 23, 2012 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I too watch ‘Rules’….just wish it had a steady schedule I could hang my hat on.

Comment by Ays1 – June 8, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m one too! But we don’t need to meet.

Comment by Chadmaster – August 22, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rules of Engagement is the reincarnation of According to Jim.

Comment by Nowaynotagain – May 21, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Yes, Dear.

Comment by whatevs – May 21, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The final poetic injustice would be if Sony announces the new showrunner is Dan Harmon.

Comment by TV Gord – May 21, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, that does an injustice to Yes, Dear, which while not very substantive, was hand over fist better than the completely unwatchable According to Jim.

Comment by just saying – May 22, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @just saying – Yes Dear “hand over fist better than” According to Jim? You make me laugh. They both stunk up a room equally. I can’t believe you think either one of these is better than Rules.

Comment by Melly – May 22, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Both great shows!

Comment by Josh – April 24, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yayyyy. Its not as good as community, cougar town modern family big bang etc but I still enjoy it. Sure it gathers dust in my dvr but I usually save it for saturday mornings along with the soup and my saturday mornings wouldn’t be the same without them.

Comment by Luke – May 21, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is good filler, but man – their pregnancy must be the longest on record!!

Comment by msmarci – May 21, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • there’s always Bonnie from family guy

Comment by dessy111 – May 21, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The funny thing is that Patrick Warburton does the voice of Joe Swanson on Family Guy, so he’s the father of both babies from extremely long pregnancies, lol.

Comment by Taylor – May 21, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My understanding is that CBS cut this past season’s original order from 24 episodes to 15, which might explain why the pregnancy is still ongoing.

Comment by Ross – May 21, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how about the longest engagement ever.

Comment by Carm – May 21, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its one of the funniest comedies on the air, yet CBS treats it so badly. So glad to hear that its coming back but for how many episodes?!

Comment by james – May 21, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ew.com says 13 episodes.

Comment by TV Gord – May 21, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoy this show as much as I do any of the other comedies on TV and I never miss it. Thank you CBS for finally coming around to the right decision.

Comment by Terry – May 21, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I keep up with this on my DVR, but mostly because I think Patrick and Oliver are hot. Somehow that balances the “ick” of David Spade.

Comment by John Berggren – May 21, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like this show, but I only catch up online about once a month because I have literally no idea what night it’s on. It has moved around so much. It started this season on Saturdays(?) and then it was nowhere to be found for weeks on end but new episodes appear online every so often.

Comment by Katie – May 21, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was slated to start on Saturdays, but it ended up just started Thursdays at 8:30 replacing How to be a Gentleman. Then it got kicked off for a while mid-season for Rob, and then it came back on at 8:30 again.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – May 21, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have seen every episode of Two and Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, and Big Bang Theory, and I have to say that Rules of Engagement is the most consistently funny sitcom that CBS has (over the past 2 years since Two and Half Men went south). Thank you CBS for renewing it. Such a funny show.

Comment by Ross – May 21, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please don’t procreate. And don’t ever accept a Nielsen box. Seriously, do they seek out only people like you guys on this board to give ratings boxes to? Maybe they vet people first to find out how bad their viewing habits are and then give boxes to the lowest common denominator.

Comment by just saying – May 22, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dude, you are a serious a-hole! Just saying….

Comment by meleliot – May 22, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There are people that find Lewis Black or George Carlin funny and people that find Carrot Top or the Three Stooges funny and they usually don’t cross. Deal with it

Comment by Always Robert, not Rob, Bob, or Bobby – May 22, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @ always robert, what a snob! And I got that just from your sign on name. If you hate this show so much why are you slumming here on the comments for it. Go to PBS and watch Great Performances or Downton Abbey! I happen to watch this show and I also watch a great variety of dramas, comedies, science fiction, etc. To be a well rounded person you should have a large variety of interests. And I happen to find Lewis Black quite funny. Pull the stick out of your butt and you might be able to finally laugh. Like Cowboy Bob (not Robert) used to say “If you walk around with your nose in the air, you’re liable to fall in a ditch.”

Comment by Al, or Fred, or Alfie, not just Alfred – September 16, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never seen an episode of this show, but yet I quietly, weirdly root for it. Guess I have a thing for undergots.

Comment by brandy – May 21, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • underdogs*, too. haha

Comment by brandy – May 21, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay!
    I’m one of those people who always finds the show. not as good as some others, but still totally enjoyable and funny

Comment by Linda – May 21, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS kind of treats this show like crap, but also always renews it. So good for them?

Comment by Alex – May 21, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many fantastic shows seem to have to fight to alive and this incredibly dull show just can’t get cancelled. I just don’t get it.

Comment by Amanda – May 21, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news for those who love the multi cams…

Comment by xwiseguyx – May 21, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show is actually pretty funny. Not Big Bang Theory funny, but funny nonetheless. The problem is that it has a problem holding on to it’s audience from year-to-year because CBS keeps moving the day/time every year. But something has to be said about how a show like this that has the problems I listed above keeps finding its way back on the schedule when so many other crap out…

Comment by Nicotine – May 21, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The waiting game is over. Let’s hope the upcoming season of ROE may end up being its last.

Comment by bad kevin – May 21, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, CBS has thee WORST comedy lineup. That they garner ratings really speaks negatively about its viewers. I call them low-end comedies.

Comment by Tania – May 21, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad that it makes you feel better about yourself to ridicule people who have a sense of humor. I’m sure it’s probably one of the few pleasures in your life. Good for you.

Comment by TV Gord – May 21, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are low-end comedies. Because you laugh at the same recycled crap that has been around since the advent of the radio does not mean you have a “sense of humor”. It means that you have been trained to laugh at certain jokes because they are supposed to be funny, not because they are actually funny. It means that you laugh when you hear a laugh track, not because it is actually funny. I’m sorry if you or others feel ridiculed, but we’re calling it as we see it. If you enjoy being a mindless viewer, that’s your right. It doesn’t mean you are a bad person. Heck, i have family members who i love who are mindless viewers. But it does mean, that, yes, these are for lack of a better term (feel free for someone else to find one) “low-end comedies”.

Comment by just saying – May 22, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know that humor is subjective, right? Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Sure, there’s “good” comedy and “bad” comedy, but just because you don’t find something funny doesn’t mean that those who do only do so because they have been trained like Pavlov’s dogs.

Comment by Always Robert, not Rob, Bob, or Bobby – May 22, 2012 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This has been on for 7 years? That’s a pretty sad statement about CBS if this is really the best they can do after all this time.

Comment by Dan – May 21, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, the best can and have done is the Big Bang Theory.

Comment by Carm – May 21, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Patrick Warburton but had to stop watching this years ago because I can’t stand David Spade and that sissy Oliver Hudson.

Comment by Velvet – May 21, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show. Its one of the funniest ones around and CBS keeps replacing it with absolute garbage that isn’t funny. The only thing that bothers me is the Adam character who seems to get dumber every year but still has the hot fiance.

Comment by BrianR – May 21, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has been on TV for six years? Who knew? Is it only shown on Saturday night?

Comment by Bob – May 22, 2012 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t care what anyone says, this show is great. Hopefully something unfunny, as usual, gets cancelled early and they pick up the back 9. It doesn’t matter what anyone says because 7 seasons says alot and now it’ll be in syndication also. Looking forward to season 7, 8 and beyond

Comment by Joker30 – May 22, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, I love this show. It’s not ground-breakingly funny but very enjoyable nonetheless. For a show that’s been so messed around in the schedules it’s done remarkably well.
    The cast are all pretty stellar too, especially Megyn and Patrick.

Comment by Wolfie – May 22, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always try to find this show when it is on, and have watched since the beginning. The characters that keep me going are the Jeff/Audrey couple and Timmy as the spoil to Russell. I am so glad they kept Timmy on because his lines are the best! I will admit I was disappointed that they just HAD to bring in a baby story. As a childfree by choice person, I get so fed up that EVERY show just has to bring in the baby factor. It was so awesome already without the baby-rabies!

Comment by CB – May 22, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow!

RoE is giving According to Jim a good run as ‘worst show to be renewed for multiple seasons.’ I wonder which of the show’s showrunners has something big on Les Moonves…

Comment by Sheldon W. – May 22, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jennifer is the weakest link in the actors line up. Did she do any acting prior to this? It doesn’t show. This show would have died long ago if it were not for the introduction of Timmy. Makes Dunbar funny instead of just pathetic.

Comment by Mark – May 23, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is one of the few network series I actually do watch. The show is hilarious.

Comment by Christine – May 30, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I TIVO this show and it’s usually quite good. I think why people don’t like it overall, is that it is a mirror of their lives and they watch TV to escape that. You have the 15 year married couple, the living together, relatively hot couple, and the skeevy single guy with his paid assistant, Timmy (which is one of the best parts). No, this show was never going to be the #1 hit but a good contender for several years with great talent and writing.

Comment by Mark – June 8, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rules is one of our favourite comedies on TV. It is hilarious and Oliver Hudson’s not so bright
    character is genius. I think everyone who hasn’t seen it but has negative comments,should watch it a couple of times before they judge.I loved Seinfeld,Will and Grace ,Mike and Molly and Big Bang Theory so I know a funny show when I see one.We were so happy it was renewed so give it a chance.

Comment by Gerald – June 13, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • to all the haters if you dont like it just dont watch. nobody cares if you think its boring, get a sense of humor.

Comment by Amy – August 12, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • looking forward to another season of “rules of engagement”. always love watching putty from seinfeld. one of only 2 shows i watch, big bang theory is the other. keeps me laughing.

Comment by golfdoc – September 25, 2012 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!!!!!!

Comment by anon – September 26, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and I am glad and although CBS sometimes seems ambivalent about it, thanks for renewing it. The situations are refreshing, the characters likeabe-even Russell-and it is still tastefully funny.

Comment by Valerie McCall – September 28, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glad to hear it’s back & maybe Cbs gives it a more stable schedule. Just found out it runs in syndication on KCAL @ midnights.

Comment by juan Ioke Argueta-Castro – October 4, 2012 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I now love this show. Six full seasons aired before I ever saw it. Now that it is in syndication I have seen a few episodes on tv and liked enough to watch them all on netflix. Keep the episodes coming!

Comment by Burgs – October 16, 2012 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show its witty funny and light keep it going

Comment by princesspotato – November 6, 2012 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is awesome so so so funny, they should cancel How I met your mother which is the most stupid show on TV. Rules, Rules……. So glad it is coming back I will be watching.

Comment by Susan – November 18, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ,too,love this show and am glad it has finally been renewed…it is true that Timmy makes the show as funny as it is.

Comment by Lois A Campbell – November 25, 2012 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started watching Rules after watching Seinfeld on DVD: I wanted to see more Puddy-style antics. I’ve been following it and enjoying it ever since. More!!!

Comment by Bobo – January 8, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is hillarious that some of you are actually getting your panties all in a wade over a TV show. I think that “just saying” is probably a Sheldon Cooper wanna-be anyway LMAO. Of all the things to get upset and fight over that are way more worth the time and effort LOL. This has been great fun reading some of these comments and I shall put my two cents in and say I watch the show for two reasons…….Jennifer and Audrey, these gals are super HOT!!!!!! Thanks for the laughs, take care :)

Comment by Two Cents – January 9, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • funniest show on TV you Spade haters are dumb. The episode where Audrey goes hiking with the neighbor and he contracts poison ivy is pure comedy gold.

Comment by Ganjamancer (@Ganjamancer) – January 22, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just sayin i would love to meet your fat ass and kick the piss out of you for just being a wanker

Comment by MIBS – January 25, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • soooooo funny! david spade is always hilarious, patrick is too. all the characters are good and the writing is so dead on. anyone in a relationship can relate. i just discovered this show and im like dang it funny. thank you for renewing it! haters take a hike!

Comment by jeremy – February 2, 2013 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE rules of engagement!! Its hilarious and the cast members have great chemistry. If its canceled i will be pissed. They have all these stupid reality shows and shows about drunks getting renewed season after season but always trash the few good ones. KEEP RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ON AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sarah – April 2, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, Sarah! Funniest show on TV, better not be canceled! ◣_◢

Comment by Indigo – April 15, 2013 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t even know why I’m commenting – can’t sleep so googled rules as it’s one my favourite shows my only criticism is latest season the writers have made Adam really stupid which was unnecessary .. Anyhow after reading all comments some of you guys need to chill ! I mean how bored must you be to have an online full on bitch session with somebody you’ve never met over a tv show ?? Life’s to short

Comment by Miss Gambler – November 22, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just got this in my e-mail. This show has officially been cancelled. Last show was Audrey finding out she was preggie after Bren gave birth to their baby. …Adam and Jen got married in church in hospital and Timmy and Russell got married in order for Timmy to stay in Us. This is being shown in re-runs on several networks. I watch it around 10:30pm until 12midnight on my local cable channel…..DID I MISS SOMETHING…IS THE SHOW RETURNING IN 2014 WITH NEW EPSIODES????

Comment by zyggie – November 23, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post