The CW's Schedule Revealed: Supernatural and Arrow Team Up on Wednesday, Dixie to Tuesday

Arrow The CWThe CW, last but not least, on Thursday morning revealed its primetime line-up for the 2012-13 TV season — and it featured good news for Supernatural fans and bad news for Ms. Tyra Banks.

After spending the past two seasons in TV purgatory (a.k.a. Friday night), the Brothers Winchester are relocating to Wednesdays at 9/8c following new comic book series Arrow. That paves the way for America’s Next Top Model to assume its new death slot on Fridays at 8 pm.

Elsewhere, Hart of Dixie is moving from Mondays at 9 pm to Tuesdays at 8 pm where it will lead into the new Mamie Gummer-led medical drama Emily Owens, M.D. (formerly called First Cut). And the Beauty and the Beast reboot is the beneficiary of the CW’s cushiest timeslot — Thursdays at 9 pm after The Vampire Diaries.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview — Your Guide to What’s New

Finally, Gossip Girl‘s final 11-episode season will air Mondays at 9 pm; The Carrie Diaries will take over in that slot at midseason.

On tap for midseason, in addition to The Carrie Diaries, is the new thriller Cult.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Versus What?

The complete CW schedule, which will be rolled out in early October instead of early September as has been customary, looks like this; new shows are in CAPS, click for details.

MONDAY
8/7c 90210
9 pm Gossip Girl  (THE CARRIE DIARIES takes over in January)

TUESDAY
8 pm Hart of Dixie
9 pm EMILY OWENS, M.D. (formerly known as First Cut)

WEDNESDAY
8 pm ARROW
9 pm Supernatural

THURSDAY
8 pm The Vampire Diaries
9 pm BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

FRIDAY
8 pm America’s Next Top Model
9 pm Nikita

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: Ringer, The Secret Circle, One Tree Hill (which aired its series finale on April 4), H8R, Remodeled and The L.A. Complex.

1. GJ Kooijman says:

The LA Complex is getting a second season in Canada and will be shown in July there. Won’t they air it over the summer or has the CW passed on airing it?

2. gbaia@hotmail.it says:

First year without OTH, help.

• Elyse says:

i wanted the mark schwahn pilot to get picked up :( i’ll be sad this fall!

• Mandy says:

I will miss One Tree Hill! :( I think Hart Of Dixie is great though and in my mind a good replacement for OTH. Even though they are nothing alike

• AmyLynn says:

Yes I agree and I am glad they had the sense to pair with the new medical show…when I heard they picked up Emily Owens MD or (First cut) I thought that the two would really work well together. I can’t wait for the next season of HOD. If it would have been cancelled after that steamy season finale I think I would have cried.

3. Epip. says:

Supernatural can get its billionth season, yet they couldn’t renew Ringer. SMH CW.

• Chris says:

Hey, I loved Ringer and didn’t watch Supernatural, but Supernatural STOMPED Ringer in the ratings with ease, despite airing on a Friday after the crappy lead-in of Nikita. Ringer had a more favorable time slot, more promotion, and a better lead-in, and it was easily defeated by Supernatural. It’s pretty obvious which show deserved renewal and which one didn’t.

• Alan says:

woah, woah, woah. nikita is the single best show airing on the cw, without that and supernatural itwouldnt even be on my radar

• LS says:

I think he was referring to ratings. Nikita is a great show (And I disagree — it’s in the top 3, but TVD and SPN are no jokes) but it had somewhat crappy ratings.

• riggsthecat says:

i don’t watch nikita, I love supernatural, it only recently changed to Fridays, where it also did well, maybe nikita is doing so well because of supernatural following it………Supernatural can stand on it’s own with no help!

• Evyn says:

Supernatural airing on Fridays had better ratings then Ringer

• Scarlett says:

Supernatural had the second best ratings on the network while airing on a Friday; by the second half of the season, Ringer was getting the same numbers as Nikita, which had the lowest average on the network (and also aired on Fridays). From a business persepective, renewing Supernatural over Ringer was a no-brainer.

• soundscene says:

Besides the ratings, it’s just a stronger show with a much smaller cast (i.e., not as many paychecks). Supernatural’s fan following is very loud and loyal; RInger never received that type of following. There’s a reason it keeps getting renewed, and unless either one of the actors decides he’s done I can see it lasting 10 years.

• Kristen says:

I don’t know why, but I don’t like that Supernatural is after a brand new series. At least it’s the most promising new series that the CW has, b/c let me tell you, the others look crap. It’s official though, now with all the moves, the only network getting my time on a Friday is CBS.

• Tiffalo says:

I know right, I can’t actually watch Ringer while it airs on T.V. and have to watch it online, love the show and was anxious to see what happened next. Really bummed they didn’t bring it back.

• LeslyeW says:

i have been waiting all summer to see what happens in the Ringer I cant believe it isn’t coming back to the CW i am so bummed out not see it I watched it every Tuesday I looked forward to it sarah geller she is a great actress.

• LindaJ says:

I loved the Ringer and was sooo looking forward for it this fall. I am really disappointed.

4. m2 says:

Nikita deserves a better partner, but I won’t complain as much since is coming back next season

• Yes, I’m still so happy that The CW renewed Nikita. Thank you CW!

• Kristen says:

You are aware that ANTM is one of the networks highest rated shows right? That being the lead in for Nikita can only mean good things for the series. If Nikita still has sub par numbers with ANTM as the lead in, you can kiss that series buh-bye. There’s no way they can’t go up with that lead in.

• Anon says:

Sure there is. Nikita and ANTM don’t necessarily have the same viewership. I honestly would have kept Nikita with Supernatural on a different night. And I would have paired TVD with Arrow on Thursdays, and ANTM+Beauty and the Beast. That’s just me, though.

5. Kyle says:

SO BEYOND PISSED OFF THE SECRET CIRCLE IS NOT RETURNING. AFTER THAT FINALE IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL. I HOPE THEY RECONSIDER IT FOR MIDSEASON. UGH SO DEVASTATED!!

I NEED TSC SEASON 2!!!!!

Boo CW you idiots

• Ka says:

I really think that the Beauty and the Beast show will be a huge flop for the network. I still can´t understand wich criterion CW used to cancel TSC, since that was it´s 3rd show in ratings (in the 18 ~ 49 viwers).

I hope after all the buzz that TSC fans are making on twitter (2 petitions with lots of signatures), CW reconsider their decision. If they are really beleaving that a remake with KK on the lead will be better than TSC, they are really mistaken.

• Amy says:

Problem with TSC was the cast size. Big casts cost more $ so become less profitable even with stronger ratings.

• Shaun says:

Big cast?They only have like 7 lead characters,most of which are unknown actors.And Joe Lando got the axe.

• wrstlgirl says:

HUH? Britt Robertson, Thomas Dekker, Gale Harold, Natasha Henstridge are unknown actors?

• Shaun says:

If you consider any of those besides Henstridge a big name then you are insane…..the rest are pretty much unknown(Dekker was on TSCC but that went by in like a flash).Britt was on a 2 season show that didn’t have many viewers either.

• Kristen says:

For most younger people, Secret Circle was terrible because it took off in a completely different direction than the books that the show was based on. It became far too dark far too quickly. And before anyone jumps for my throat, just remember that Vampire Diaries was a book too. They went in a different direction, but they handled it really well and kept the plot from going too far off kilter. I think if they had taken it slower with the characters turning to the darker side, then maybe it would have stayed.
          But then again, it could all just be about budgets. Stupid gits..
          And I would also like to state that Nikita is a damned good show. They are idiots for moving Supernatural to Wednesday night, oh, and ANTM is still around? Really? They cut Ringer and kept that show? Seriously messed up choices with that.

• Autumn says:

A lot of people like KK though a lot dislike Lana (certainly not everyone). Oh, and I’m not quite sure Beauty and the Beast will fail. Looking forward to that one the most. While I feel bad for the fans of TSC, I’m personally relieved it was cancelled. I felt that the creativity was truly lacking and several things they did cringe worthy. As a fan of the books, I wanted to root for the show but I just couldn’t. The last episode made me shudder in horror with the treatment of these book characters from my childhood. Balcoin children? Just. No.

• Mikael says:

They should have just moved TSC to Fridays with Nikita. They would go better together than Nikita and ANTM, and we’d still have TSC, which was getting so much better towards the end. Stupid CW. I love Kristin Kreuk, but that show sounds dumb.

• JC says:

I’m so BEYOND PISSED at people who think that by typing annoying comments in ALL CAPS, a network will uncancel a show just for them. It’s over Kyle. DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

• mare says:

I don’t know why but I’ve got hope it will be picked up by ABCFAmily! The buzz is still huge and their FB page is still full of spam messages!
      I hope they make it right and someone brings them back! It hasn’t to be CW!

for the rest of the schedule! Their Wednesday could be a win win!
      But B&B could be a huge flop! Let’s see let’s see!

• wrstlgirl says:

Ugh, seriously. TSC HAD a ton of potential but it was so horribly written it was dreck. The writers have only themselves to blame. The cancellation of this show “devastates” you?!?! I’d hate to see what happens if something truly bad ever happened in your world.

• Ava says:

I so agree. I only caught a few episodes of TSC and it looked like it had a ton of potential but the writing was terrible and it didn’t really hook you unless you made the effort to watch multiple episodes.

• soundscene says:

It was probably too expensive. Or the network wanted to move its lineup in a direction where TSC didn’t fit. There are a lot of supernatural series on the network — they might have thought that Arrow and Beauty and the Beast would be stronger.

• Cassidy says:

Thank you!!

• Shelli says:

My daughter & grandaughter are so disapointed about the cancellation on Secret Circle!!! Please reconsider- Beauty & the Beast is not interesting to them at all

Zillehs

• glenda yakel says:

I am so there with you SEcret Circle was great I won’t watch Beauty and the Beast when there is Once upon a time already on 7 Boo boo boo on CW

• Lene says:

You and me both I’d like to know why!!!

• LindaJ says:

Really sad Secret Circle isn’t returning also. I really enjoyed that show.

6. jmble says:

I wanted to love Ringer. I tried to love Ringer. It was just bad. SMG deserves better. I’m excited for Arrow. Been a fan of Green Arrow in the comics for years and have been waiting for a movie, show, or anything to really feature the character. I’m not really counting Smallville, though Justin Hartley did do the part very well.

• Elyse says:

agreed!

• Chris says:

Why are you going out of your way to trash Ringer in a post that is about the CW’s schedule for next year? Pretty pathetic and spiteful of you, IMO.

• Lisa says:

Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion…you are. Not everyone is going to like the same shows. Not everyone thinks that Ringer was a good show. Calm down.

• Leah says:

I think it’s pathetic and spiteful for you to bash someone for sharing their opinion. Isn’t that what a comment section is for? Not for weak insults.

• jmble says:

Was replying to the person who said they wished Ringer came back. Just made a mistake by creating a new post instead of hitting reply. I don’t really think I was going out of my way to trash it. I kept watching it hoping it would get better. I love everyone involved in it.

• soundscene says:

I agree about Ringer. I really wanted to like it because I love SMG. But I just couldn’t. The characters weren’t likeable, the plot lagged, the writing was sluggish. For me, it had no hook; nothing that would make me want to come back the next week.

• andrew says:

The ringer and SMG were both truly awesome, a big problem i personaly think alot of people had was there was alot at 1 time going on, I get they were trying to tell the story but if you missed an episode you missed alot.The show def needed a season 2 at least, i feel in season 2 it would have picked up alot more, you now had bridget out to everyone and the bad guy dead. But there was so much more to tell like why her sister wanted her dead, it was not her fault the kid died in a car crash. The show had alot of potential and unless cw says hey bring it back or another net work takes it we wont know what happens, same w. tsc. the show did start a bit slow but started to boom, we were finaly learning about the past and the characters and there potental. And again you left us knowing the other 4 were coming for cassie and her sister diana. truth to be told, cw you did not learn you lesson, when you guys gave up on smg w/ buffy you kicked your selves in the ass and now again 2 new showes you are going to say why why why. i loved justin heartly as the green arrow but i don’t know if i will watch the new show, bc he is not in it, it like taking smallvill and replacing superman half way threw the series w/ another character. beauty and the beast didnt that show try to make it once before on another network.. another show i wont watch, i have followed cw and its shows for years, and every season looked forward to them, tuesdays w/ buffy and angel even supernatural when it first came out, and this up comming season i can say will be the first season i wont be watching cw. the only shows i will 100 percent watch is heart of dixie. and beverly hills. other wise, i would rather read then watch the garbage they will be putting on, why not just remake scarecrow and ms cane for all the garbage you are putting on.. if anyone at the network actualy reads these post think abt it, dont let those actores walk away, there are alot of fans who want the ringer and tsc back,,, get rid of antm and nikita. i could careless about either show, after 3 episodes in season 1 of nikita i stopped watching, learn from the past. Smg is a star her show would have picked up, you took 2 of your best showes and tossed them to put on garbabge, and again they had good raittings, i truly wish upn was still around and would take the 2 showes or tbs like they are taking couger town, Tv is dead on the cw. its a matter of time before someone buys them again, sorry for the long post… but if anyone knows how i can sign the potition to keep the 2 shows please let me know thank u

7. hello says:

Fantastic to see that the “dumb rich sluts with superficial problems”-shows are dying

• eskim0girl says:

Agreed…but I can’t believe people want “The Selection” instead of B&B. A sci-fi take on “The Bachelor”…yeah no thanks!

8. Tabitha says:

I’m surprised and disappointed that LA Complex isn’t coming back…

I won’t even get into my angst over TSC not returning….

9. mia says:

*cries for Ringer* I’m going to miss it SO much. More than any other show that was cancelled this season.

10. Heather says:

I can’t believe they renewed crap like ANTM and canceled Ringer and The Secret Circle. Seriously?????

11. Nate says:

Of all of the network schedules, this one actually makes the most sense to me: high-end Mondays, lady doctor Tuesdays, super-human Wednesdays, sexy fantasy Thursdays, and fierce lady Fridays. October rollouts also look like a smart idea to me, as many of the new fall shows on other networks could easily bomb by then.

12. vitor says:

the secret cicle Not! save the secret circle! please.

13. JDHetherington says:

Supernatural got out of the Friday Night Death Slot…….that’s amazing….:O

14. boone says:

Perfect schedule!
    Vive SPN and Nikita!
    I”m looking forward to Cult and Arrow (especially Cult who marks Rockne’s return).
    Pedowitz made it!

15. Has The CW released trailers for their new shows?

16. Emily says:

Yay! So glad GG will be back in the fall, so it’ll be over sooner and I will get my hopefully happy ending.

I actually REALLY want to check out Arrow, because I loved Smallville so much. But I’m bitter that Justin Hartley isn’t playing the title role, so…

17. jmj says:

Does early October mean something like 20th-24th Oct. or more like 1st -7thOct.?Cause SPnl usually starts late in Spetember like 20th or something, never ealy September so I am wondering.

• DougF says:

My guess would be first week of October.

This past season here were the premier dates

Sept 13th- 90210 & Ringer
      Sept 14th- Top Model
      Sept 15th- Vampire Diaries & Secret Circle
      Sept 23rd Supernatural & Nikita
      Sept 26th- Gossip Girl & Hart of Dixie

The reason that was said was they wanted the mid-season hiatuses to be shorter

• Sg.Grant says:

All the major networks will probably kick off their new shows on the week of September 17th, or possibly September 24th. That is really only a 1-3 weeks before the CW will roll out their shows.

18. ggny says:

what was the point of bringing back Nitika is they are gonna air it after ANTM

• soundscene says:

I’m guessing somebody at the network really likes the show despite its ratings and they want to give it one last chance to either prove itself, or to get a good sendoff.

• Mikael says:

I was thinking maybe it would do better at 9 on Fridays instead of 8, but that puts it up against Fringe and Grimm, right? I don’t think that was smart, but at least it’s coming back!

19. Wisconsin says:

Ringer was always entertaining when I saw it, but I also was consistently left with the impression the writers didn’t actually know what next weeks show’s plot would be. (In other words, the viewers weren’t that far behind the writers, and they hadn’t plotted the show that far in advance.) They did a nice job with that show, but I could never figure out how they’d sustain that paper thin main plot through season 2.

20. Patricia says:

I was hoping Nikita would move to a different night I don’t really eat h anything on Fridays I record it to watch it later or on a different night. Fridays at 9 won’t do anything to improve the ratings but at least it’s coming back.

21. Marc says:

Rest easy, Nikita fans. The fact that the show got a THIRD season (despite anemic ratings) pretty much guarantees it will also get a FOURTH year, so it can be sold easily in worldwide syndication. Shows typically need 85 or more episodes for syndie deals.

This is a superb lineup, well thought-out, well-developed….with favorites on each night. Thank heavens for a new network president who realizes the need to include MEN in the target demos, as well…and who also recognizes that GG was not the wave of the future. Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Cult….that’s what viewers want.

• ninamags says:

Agree so much with you, Marc. Dawn was hoping to capture the teen-girl viewers but it was not working.

She didn’t seem to care about Supernatural at all.

Glad this new guy has a little more sense in trying to appeal to everyone.

Hate that the new Kreuk show gets the prime spot after VD. I’ve never understood her appeal.

• Ram510 says:

And Nikita! Men love some Maggie Q

22. the CW aint as anal over the ratings as the other networks, unless a show is constantly under the 1.0 mark, which Ringer fell into. Now Secret Circle, granted it wasn’t as crafty as VampireDiaries, really pick up and ended with a really good cliffhanger and it gets the shaft. I’m afraid our protests have come too late. CW sure loves to yank Britt Robertson around tho. I’m so glad Supernatural is back to a much favorable night, and with Arrow as a lead in, shades of when Smallville and SPN anchored Thursday Nights. I feel bad for Nikita, getting Tyra Banks as a lead in. Beauty and the beast sounds interesting, I’m willing to give it a shot, but against Person of Interest, Glee(which sucks BTW) and Grey’s, YIKES

• Layla says:

ANTM is only half a season though, right? So in January there’s a good chance that Nikita will have Cult as it’s lead in. Not sure if that’s good news for Cult or not, considering how excited I am for it, but hey, I am not a tv scheduler so who knows where they’ll put it.

23. Amy says:

I’m happy enough with the CW schedule, for what I plan on watching at least. Arrow better not suck or drag down SPN with it though.

24. Good luck to SPN in not getting killed in the ratings by shows on other networks on Wednesday nights, lol. I can only hope that this season is the last.

• Evyn says:

They had a worse competition on Fridays with Grimm and Fringe then on wednesday

• soundscene says:

Despite the increased competition on Mon-Thurs, nearly every show does better on those days than on Fridays–especially shows like Supernatural which have a younger demo.
      So whether the show comes back after next year is up in the air, but I doubt a cancellation will have anything to do with its ratings (more likely to do with the actors wanting to move on to something different).

• Trace says:

Don’t worry about Supernatural! It’s fan base will follow it anywhere and DVR the competition. Betting on 10 seasons, as long as the boys will come back!

• SPN won’t make it to 10 seasons, lol. If this one isn’t the last, nine definitely will be. Not that I’ll be watching a ninth season.

• pri says:

yeah, right, you won’t watch it. you care so little about spn that you made sure to comment twice about it, with venom spitting to the four corners. why so bitter? *eyeroll* go watch your other shows then and leave spn for those who enjoy it.

• LOL. In what way do I sound bitter? I made a comment about ratings and stated that I wouldn’t be watching season 9 if I could help it (in reply to a reply to my first comment). Maybe you should grow up.

• ninamags says:

I agree, as long as the boys are willing, the show will run for another 2 years past the 8th season.

They are worth a lot of money overseas as far as dvds, the comics and conventions go.

• Jody says:

Yeah!!!!!!Awesome!!! Supernatural on Wednesday … I’ll have a new show that I am eager to watch and a show that really like, love watching. Wednesday now has a meaning for me. And Yes, I am going to my first, and hopefully not last Convention.

25. Geoff says:

So…Nikita will go against Grimm and the final season of Fringe… Not sure if it will help it increase in the ratings.

• LS says:

I wish they’d kept Nikita at 8 :( I’m a huge fan, but if I’m betting between Fringe, Nikita, and Grimm, it’s probably going to be Grimm. And only because we know it’s the last season for Fringe.

• Michael says:

LS dont bet i like both shows also but Fringe is i its last season so ratings doesn’t matter to Fringe. Ratings matter to Nikita

26. Alice says:

Woohoo! I’m glad they moved Hart of Dixie to Tuesdays. Tuesday nights right now are my deep desert of TV, nothing I like is on. And now it won’t clash with Castle!

27. Dana says:

What happened to The Selection? Did it not get picked up even as a mid-season replacement?

• LLL says:

The CW won’t pick up The Selection but according to Deadline they want to make a Hunger Games-Like show that will work for them. It successful it will be for next season or even midseason.

• James says:

I was wondering that too. I was really looking forward to having it picked up because I absolutely loved the book. I hope they put the pilot out in some way. I really wanna see it.

28. I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) says:

Um….hold on….Criminal Minds, X-Factor/American Idol and Supernatural all on at the same time?! Why did you have to go and do this?! *cries* Nikita and Supernatural belong together. I loved my Kick-Butt Fridays so!

• Madeline says:

I hated Supernatural on Fridays. I never got to watch it live because I was never home on Friday evenings. I’m almost always home on Wednesdays evenings.

I don’t think X-Factor/Idol will have much effect on the ratings. If fans followed the show to Friday, they will follow it to Wednesdays.

29. Chris says:

Bring back the Secret Circle back!!!!

30. etc says:

Carrie Diaries sounds like total garbage- nothing original and a lame gossip girl wannabe

31. Steven says:

I hate to be ‘that person’ who makes this article about Fringe, but I wonder if there will be a big difference in the ratings next year now that it doesn’t have to compete against Supernatural.

I realize that it doesn’t really matter anymore, but I am curious.

32. Thom says:

Another medical drama about first year doctors. It was called ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. Way to be origani CW. This network had a ton of different pilots to pick up that seemed unique and original. It seems they picked the lame ones. Not that it really matters cause the CW isn’t a real network anyway just look at the rating’s.

• Allie says:

Wow! Rough! I really like this network. I love most of their shows and I’m glad they are not all about the ratings. These shows are fun and younger-skewing. I agree that I liked a couple of their other pilots looked better, but after seeing clips from the ones they picked I actually think I will like them. Wish Cult was on now instead of midseason, but it will take the place of B&B if it fails.

33. bad kevin says:

Moving ANTM to Fridays, not a good sign and it looks like it’s going to be the beginning of the end for Tyra Banks and Co.

34. Madeline says:

I’m excited for SPN!

Why is everyone considering the move a bad thing? The CW is finally backing SPN and showing it some love. How many shows get sent to the Friday night death slot only to later be moved off of it? It is pretty much unheard of.

• wrstlgirl says:

Yeah, I don’t care what night SPN is on, I’ll be watching. It’ll just be strange cuz we got so used to Friday night = Super night, we always say that, lol.

35. still can’t believe that The Secret Circle was canceled!!!!!!!! Loved that show, it kept me sitting on the edge of my seat…….

36. Ryan says:

When was Fridays at 9:00 PM a “death slot” for “Supernatural?” It hasn’t ever been on the brink of cancellation since it moved there. For other networks, yes, a move to Fridays is a sign of imminent death but not for the CW. “Smallville” was pulling the highest ratings alongside TVD on Fridays and now “Supernatural” is getting the second highest ratings for the network. The show was never going to be cancelled because of ratings so I don’t get why the move is a “good sign.” It’s a big deal because it’s definitely surprising but I don’t think it means anything more for the show than the actors renewing their contracts – which is the main thing keeping the show alive.

• Evyn says:

I think it´s a good thing because it won´t go against Grimm and Fringe anymore, both target a similar audience. And I think Arrow is a better led in then Nikita

37. It should be interesting to see if the ratings for Fringe go up next year since it will no longer be competing with Supernatural, which shares the same fan base. Although it will still be competing against Grimm.

38. Shaun says:

Carrie Diaries and Emily show are gonna be horrible.I can’t believe they put Top Model with Nikita,I’m kinda irate.Supernatural should have finished 2 seasons ago and the staff shoulda seen it,just like Smallville.Everything has it’s season,but some shows jump the shark trying to keep going.How can Carrie be picked up when it’s basically a clone of GG?I really want the secret circle back,and maybe a shortened season of Ringer(Although I hear Juliette actress has found a new show?).

• soundscene says:

The Smallville producers knew when to end? Smallville went on 10 seasons and had some bad seasons in the mix (the last season actually was pretty okay).

39. sarah says:

The CW is moving everything around! Except TVD.
    I am majorly bummed that Cult is moved to mid season, and there is no time slot yet, I think it will be at 700pm Fridays after ANTM, but it is more of a dark show so it should be on later. Also what sucks is at most it will have 18 episodes, if it starts the first week of Jan and runs all the way til May.
    My predictions for cancelled shows this time next year: Carrie Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, Emily Owens MD & HOD.
    So the shows I will watch on the CW:
    90210
    HOD (reluctantly, in hopes it will get better but if Zoe dumps Wade that will be it)
    Arrow
    TVD
    Cult whenever it comes on.

• LOL You were partially right. Cancelled shows for 2012-13 were: Emily Owens, Cult, and 90210.

For 2013-14 I predict it will be: BATB, Carrie Diaries, Nikita, and Starcrossed. (Although we shall see in the end. ;))

40. Sveta says:

“Gossip Girl” fans in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are very disappointed at the decline in season 6 :((

41. Melosm says:

After reading the comments here, it makes me really question my entertainment choices. I watch a lot of the CW shows and look at the company I keep!! So many nasty comments and fighting. Maybe I need to start watching more CBS shows!!

• katy917 says:

Have a look at the fghtng that went on after the NCIS article ths week, it was ridic! And they’re supposed to be the ‘adult’ viwers! Huge ship war went down with literally 100s of comments, many nasty. This is child’s play in comparsion! (pun intended) ;)

42. Megan says:

Move Nikita out the death slot! That show is so good and it has the worst time slot ever! Leave Supernatural on fridays and move Nikita!

• Alice says:

Being on on Friday nights on the CW doesn’t mean the same thing as being moved to Friday on any other network. Look at Smallville and Supernatural. Ratings expectations are already smaller for CW shows, and they are pretty much counting on Nikita being a show whose fans will follow it to a new night. It’s what happened with Fringe, and they got renwed for a 4th and 5th season after the 3rd season was shifted to Friday. Calm down.

• Avon says:

I agree, Fridays don’t always mean doom. However, I think fringe made it because they decided to use the storyline in more then just the season premier n finales..
        The only reason I’m pulling for arrow is so networks open there eyes n start taking chances with superhero shows.

43. bad kevin says:

Michael Ausiello is really tongue tied about Gossip Girl’s final season saying it’s going to be 13 episodes. HELLO it’s just 11 episodes, at least if two won’t be airing in the long run.

44. Sarah says:

Holy Tuesdays at 9pm. Every channel has something I want to watch. How will I choose??

45. Beth says:

I don’t plan on watching any of the new shows on CW. I’ll continue with the ones I watch (Supernatural & TVD only – let go of GG awhile ago and don’t miss it!). I loved the Secret Circle and was invested in it. It was cancelled and i’m still in denial. From now on, I will wait until a show gets renewed before putting time into it. I hate to be one of those fans, but that’s gonna be how it is for me…

46. Emily says:

CW, still failing. Only Arrow and TVD for me. And possibly Cult, even though I seeing “Robert Knepper” and “CW” in the same sentence sort of feels like the apocalypse.

• Melody Paris says:

Cute. I’m just happy to have Knepper back on my TV. I loved Prison Break and I’ve missed him. He’s a very interesting actor and I’m excited to see what he’ll bring to his new show.

47. Alex says:

I am straight up shocked that they moved Supernatural off of Fridays….shows don’t leave Fridays, shows go to Fridays to die!
    Really lpoking forward to Arrow, mostly because of Smallville nostalgia.

48. Anna says:

Glad Supernatural is moving to Wednesdays…finally there will something on that night that is worth watching.

49. I’m happy with this! I expected Arrow to come on after TVD, but I like it better being on Wednesdays at 8. Now I’ve got something I like to watch almost every day of the week.

50. Beth Ann says:

Why are they putting Beauty And The Beast after The Vampire Diaries? It looks awful. Cult should have been after TVD, not pushed to midseason.