Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Vamp Diaries, Glee, Bones, Nikita, HIMYM, Community and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: If anyone would have the answer to this, I know it would be you: Could you find out when the second season of Once Upon a Time will pick up (i.e. minutes later, weeks, etc.)? —Megan
Ausiello: How about instead I share with you two fun facts and one scooplet? Fun fact No. 1: The smoke that poured out of the well and swept through Storybrooke was originally going to be green, to match the mist that consumed fairytale land in the pilot. But it was changed to purple to be “more symbolic and magical,” Lana Parrilla tells us. Fun fact No. 2: Ginnifer Goodwin has a tattoo of a tiny apple (heh) on the inside of her right forearm, “though they won’t let me [display] it on the show,” she laments. And now for that scooplet: As Josh Dallas reminded us in our Q&A, we still don’t know Charming’s real name, but co-creator Adam Horowitz says it will definitely be revealed in Season 2. Please let it be “Morty.”

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall TV Preview — Your Complete Guide to the New Shows

Question: Can you tell us anything about the upcoming Bones episode (one of the extras, I believe) “The Gunk in the Garage”? —Ed Z
Ausiello: Mind if I instead share deets on another of the four bonus eps, “Patriot in the Purgatory”? Judging by how vigorously you’re nodding in my imagination, I’m going to say you don‘t mind. That being the case, I’ll tell you what series creator Hart Hanson tells me — that the sure-to-be-powerful hour has been eight years in the making. “We’ve been contending with how to do a 9/11 episode since the show premiered,” he says. “And no story [idea that we came up with] was in any way satisfying. And you don’t want to be exploitive. But then we had an idea that had almost all of the squinterns working together. Basically, they’re going through the backlog of unidentified remains and come across remains that link to 9/11. It’s really [interesting] to watch all those guys – just the guys, not Daisy – interact with each other, because they never do.”

Question: How many episodes was Private Practice renewed for? And is next season the show’s last? —Karen
Ausiello: TVLine’s Matt Mitovich made it a point to clear up any confusion and spoke to ABC prez Paul Lee at the network’s upfront soiree. Lee confirmed that yes, Private was renewed for just 13 episodes — for now — but he added that this is not necessarily the final season. Speaking of Shonda shows, Lee noted that Scandal, which aired just seven episodes in Season 1, will be back for 13 — maybe more, but very likely just that amount, since Rhimes seemed to like the shorter, State of Play-style schedule/pacing.

Question: A couple weeks ago, you guys did a “Glee Season 4 suggestions” story, and you later said there was truth to at least one of them. Since we are coming to the end of the current season, care to elaborate? Pretty please with Papa Smurf on top? —Morgan
Ausiello: I was referring to the first half of Slide No. 1.

Question: We all know the Big Three are coming back on Glee. But how about revealing if Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Heather Morris and Harry Shum are back, and if so, in what capacity? Regular or guest star?  I adore Quinn, Puck, Mercedes, Brit and Mike, so show some love for us and let us know their status…. pretty please! —Cindy
Ausiello: I’m fairly certain Morris will be back as a series regular. The rest are… um, I’ll get back to you on that.

Question: Do you have any news on any Santana/Brittany romance on Glee? —K. Patton
Ausiello: Yes, but it’s not necessarily good news. The lovebirds encounter a major roadblock in next week’s finale. Hint: The fit hits the shan at a pre-graduation dinner at Breadstix that’s attended by Santana, Brit and one Dame Gloria Estefan.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Versus What?

Question: Can you give us any hints as to who’s dying in the Nikita season finale? —Kris
Ausiello: There are actually two deaths in Friday’s Nikita capper — one is significant; the other, semi-significant. Did that come out mean, or only semi-mean?

Question: Will Amanda pop up in Nikita‘s finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: “She will be back,” confirms leading lady Maggie Q. “But she doesn’t come back in the way you think.”

Question: Major importante pregunta! Is Community‘s 13-episode order final? Or is there room for a back nine? Inquiring minds need to know. Also, let’s all wish a happy 19th birthday to me.  —Quincy
Ausiello: I’ll wish you a happy 19th, but as for the rest of us all? Wait, I can picture them nodding. They’re doing it. OK, so happy 19th then, from all of us. As to your question, no, the 13-ep order is not final, so there’s a chance that the show could get a back-nine pickup (albeit a slim chance). Oh, and since I didn’t get you anything for your b-day, allow me to offer you some scoop: As previously reported, Breaking Bad guy Giancarlo Esposito guest-stars in the first of this Thursday’s three final episodes, playing a business associate of Pierce’s pop. But that’s only the half of it — Giancarlo is also Pierce’s kin! “It turns out that Pierce had a brother, and they play a videogame to win the inheritance,” Joel McHale told us at NBC’s upfronts event. And mind you, it’s no “next gen” game they compete in, but some clunky Atari 2600-caliber fossil.

Question: Recently it was revealed that a new Dale-similar character named Harold would be introduced in the third season of The Walking Dead. Is there anything else juicy from the third season that you can tell us about? —Matthew
Ausiello: Besides Harold, AMC’s monster hit will be adding to its canvas a recurring character named Manuel, who I’m told is strong, smart, kinda blue-collar and potentially the comic relief that the show has never really had.

RELATED | The Walking Dead Promotes [Spoiler] to Series Regular!

Question: I would kill for some “A”-mazing scoop on what’s in store for Pretty Little Liars new season. —Elyse
Ausiello: In hopes that you won’t resort to murder, Elyse, let me reveal that we’ll be meeting two new characters, both of whom could recur. First up is CeCe Drake, a beyond-charismatic twentysomething blonde stylist at a boutique that has one heel in the present, one in the past. Next there’s Kenneth, a middle-aged enigma who comes off as intimidating in large part because… well, he’s an enigma.

Question: Anything on the new season of Being Human? Travis
Ausiello: Yup. Brynn and Connor’s father — an alternately menacing and genteel chap by the name of Liam — is gonna show up out for blood… or at least out for blood-suckers. Curiously, though he’ll be a threat to Nora, he’ll also be kinda her dream dad. (Deep, huh?) Meanwhile, Nora and Josh will (potentially) get a bit of help in their search for Sally from Donna, a middle-aged, no-BS type who ladles out lentils at a nearby soup kitchen.

Question: Do you have any spoilers for Law & Order: SVU‘s season finale? Or any SVU spoilers, period? Thanks! —Axle
Ausiello: Kelli Giddish told us that in the renewed procedural’s penultimate episode of Season 13 (airing tonight), viewers will get a new, tiny peek into Detective Rollins’ world when “a man comes to town” and reunites with his old friend from Atlanta at a bar. Alas, just as things threaten to spark between the two, “work” gets in the way.

Question: Loved Monday’s How I Met Your Mother season finale! I’m happy Barney and Robin will tie the knot. But I’m wondering… will the marriage actually last? If you don’t have an actual answer, at the very least, what are your thoughts/feelings on the matter? —Rebecca
Ausiello: Loved the finale, love them together and my gut tells me the marriage will last. In related news, HIMYM co-creator Craig Thomas tells us that a certain iconic ’80s pop star may put in an appearance at the couple’s wedding reception. “If you’re Robin and you’re getting married and you’ve got a few drinks in you, how do you not get up and sing, “Let’s Go to the Mall” one last time?” the boss man muses when asked about the return of Robin Sparkles. “Maybe we’ll do it on her wedding day.”

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Boss Reveals 6 Things to Know About Season 8

Question: Now that Elena has chosen Stefan on The Vampire Diaries, should we assume Damon will be getting a new love interest next season? —Beth
Ausiello: “Never say never,” replies EP Jlie Plec. “In the first part of the season, we’re going to be very much invested in what’s going to happen to Elena and what do each of the brothers have to say about it and what are each of them going to do to try to help her through this experience and what does it do to their relationship with each other? Then once the dust settles from that, we’ll see [about a new romance for Damon].”

Question: First off, a big woo-hoo! to TBS for rescuing my favorite show, Cougar Town! Second, tumor has it Dan Byrd will do the full monty in the season finale. Can you confirm or deny? —Jeremy
Ausiello: First off, I second your “Woo-hoo!” Second, let’s ask Mr. Byrd your question, shall we? “I cannot not confirm nor deny that information,” he deflects. Argh. OK, hypothetically, should Travis drop trou in the May 29 season-ender, what would the circumstances be? “They would involve a wedding cake,” Byrd teases, “and me getting very up close and personal with it.” And here’s another little tidbit about the episode: I’m in it! And I’m spectacular!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. David says:

HIMYM :: Definitely Cyndi Lauper. I’m calling it now.

2. JO! says:

I thought this new smoke was purple because it was a different kind of curse/magic… Still, it’s gonna be so exciting! I wonder if Season 2 will kick off immediately after the season finale’s events (I’m pretty sure it will, we have to see the Charming family reunion)

• Zed says:

And isn’t Charming’s name James?

• serena says:

no. that’s his dead twin brother’s name. he was forced to take on his twin’s identity. as far as the show has progressed, no one (besides King George, Charming’s mom, and Rumple) are supposed to know that he’s the replacement prince. except Regina has figured it out. the show hasn’t revealed his real name yet.

• Mary says:

Actually King George revealed to Snow in 7:15 am that Charming wasn’t his son, when he was saying that he was going to have Charming killed if she didn’t go and break his heart, so she knows.

• kclub123 says:

Yay! Someone who knows what they’re talking about!

• serena says:

you’re right in that Snow knows that Charming isn’t George’s real son (I forgot about that) but she hasn’t had a chance to find out his real name yet so she keeps on calling him “James” in Heart of Darkness. but she still mostly calls him Charming.

• The Squatch says:

I believe his real name is… Prince Waitforit Charming.

• Moryssa says:

After fighting Maleficent and waking the “Sleeping” Snow White… I think his name should be Philip. :D

3. Ronnie says:

Why is Brittana still a thing?

4. Lance says:

Hopefully the second half of the Glee slide was wrong in that Kurt and Blaine break up at the beginning of the summer rather than the end.

• Kate says:

Maybe they don’t break up at all?

• Marco says:

Kurt says ‘I would never say goodbye to you’ to Blaine in the Goodbye promo, so… take whatever you want from there. Even though, after what Blaine did to Kurt this season, this relationship is Beiste/Cooter part 2, with Kurt as Beiste.

• Adam says:

What exactly did Blaine do that makes him like Cooter? All he did was call Kurt out for texting a guy. He did it too, but Kurt was playing with fire. Granted Kurt didn’t cheat, they did discuss their problems and became even closer. So I don’t see how ANY of that justifies that they are Beiste/Cooter Pt. 2. Anyways, I’m sure they’re going to stay together because there are a lot of Klaine fan (including me) so it will be interesting to see the long distance relationship. I’m sure they’ll experience problems and bumps, but I think it will make a good storyline. I’m pretty sure Kurt and Blaine are endgame like Finn/Rachel. I’d be willing to bet my money on Brittany/Santana being endgame too.

• Kate says:

Thank you for an intelligent post, Adam.

Marc, to say that Blaine/Kurt are ANYTHING like Cooter/Bieste, that is ridiculous, and kind of hurtful to the whole Cooter/Bieste storyline. When did Blaine EVER abuse Kurt, emotionally or physically? Oh that’s right, never. And when did Kurt ever fear for his life when with Kurt? Oh that’s right, never. Oh are you going to try and claim that Blaine tried to force himself upon Kurt when drunk in The First Time? Um yeah, no. Welcome to a realistic portrayal of a young relationship when one party is a bit tipsy and the other isn’t. Stop living under a rock.

And Adam, I too am a fan of “Klaine”, and I do think that they are endgame as well. Of course I suspect there will be bumps along the road, but I really think in the end they will end up together. I think its one of the healthiest relationships of television currently, same-gender or not. I still hope they don’t break up at the end of this season, just for the sake of the moving the story forward. It would go against everything they have built up the last few episodes.

• Marco says:

Um, are we quick to forget the almost-rape at Scandals, the fact that the reason he SHAMED (not called out, SHAMED) Kurt was because he was ‘too focused on his future’, not to mention the fact that Blaine seems to have this firm convinction that he is all that, and if someone thinks he isn’t, they’re bulying him.

• Kate says:

Yeah, um no, Marco. That was NOT an almost rape, and if you think it was, you are sadly misinformed.

• Ryan says:

If anyone did anything wrong in the Blaine/Kurt relationship it was Kurt. He was the one that was cheating via text message. I’m sorry, but emotional cheating is still cheating. I think Blaine needs to dump Kurt’s annoying and idiotic character.

• Gabby says:

If Kurt was emotionally cheating by texting, Blaine was worse, because he not only texted Sebastian, he met the guy, and took his phone calls. I think Kurt needs to dump Blaine’s whiney, needy ass and find someone who truly appreciates him. I see no sexual chemistry here – I see “friends.”

5. bluestockinginc says:

I thought Di Agron was confirmed going… She’s been relatively critical of Glee in her recent interviews, and she’s really made it seem that Quinn’s story was done.

6. Please let Damon get a love-interest on TVD, and move on from the triangle drama. Damon is an intriguing character, but the love triangle ruins him (and Elena and Stefan) for me.

• jmb says:

In the books after Elana becomes a vampire she takes up with Damon. I for one hope this happens, but they don’t follow the books too much.

• dawnmac says:

She is only with Damon for a very brief time and than goes back to Stefan almost immediately. She is a vampire but she wanted to keep her humanity and not be the type of vampire that Damon was. She never drank from a human.

• luli says:

i would like to see damon with rebekah… a real relationship, not like the fling they had in the third season

• Jona says:

Me too. They had so amazing chemistry!

• Elyse says:

Damon and Rebekah would make a great couple!

• Alwaysdair says:

They are great but I want a Bamon romance! I think him and Bonnie would be great. But I can live with him and Rebekah.

• Delia says:

You know, I don’t care who’s dating whom irl – Damon and Elena have no chemistry. (Although it’s possible Elena is just chemistry-incapable – though Katherine was interesting so I won’t blame Nina.) Bottom line: I want Alaric back gdi. Damon and Alraric are the most engaging couple that angst fest of a show has ever had!

• chiara says:

This a billion times! Bamon all the way. Delena and the Salvatore triangle is a snoozefest. If they want a triangle, I’m all for Klaus-Caroline-Tyler!

• Spikenalabama says:

This!!!

7. Bobby says:

Here’s hoping the rest of the slide comes true. I’d like to see Kurt date around happily.

8. Sid says:

Two deaths? Now I’m even more worried who will die on Nikita!

• Marc says:

Me too!! I sincerely hopes that its not Ryan, Michael, Berkoff or Alex. I’m still trying to get used to Sean, although I preferred Alex’s love interest from Season One. Of course Nikita is safe and I suspect Percy is too, I mean the man is the most awesome villain on TV right now. I suspect that one of the deaths will be Percy’s right hand man, Roan, the guy who Nikita scarred last season will be killed off, he’s a major recurring character. I have no idea who the second major character would be, perhaps Amanda and Ari will return and either of them could go.

• Marci says:

I don’t want Roan to be the one to die he is such a great villain and has become very popular with alot of fans. I think it’s going to be either Sean or Birkoff on Team Nikita and Percy or Amanda in Division and even Ari now that he isn’t really needed anymore other than Amanda’s love interest.

• Kate says:

I’m thinking it is Ryan or Owen. I agree with Marc, I am not so into Sean…but he won’t go…it would be too mean to Alex’s character to keep killing off her love interests. I wouldn’t mind Nathan coming back though. Yummy.

9. KenBud says:

My “he never answers my Ask Ausiello questions” streak is at 6!

10. Emgee says:

Last chance to give “House” scoop in AA, and you fail to do so. I’m slightly disappointed, Michael.

11. zaza says:

No Spoiler Alert Theater AGAIN?! Phooey!

12. Emma says:

A new romance for Damon seriously ? Okay then ……… Should i still have hope for Delena ? :(

• J says:

I hope they don’t drop it completely too! The show has deviated so much from the books already that it would be stupid to stick to Stelena just for that reason. I doubt from a creative standpoint that the writers would let go of the triangle completely. Anyone they put Damon with would have to be more than just a throw away character in order for fans to buy it and truly move on from the possibility of Delena. either that or a whopper of a story arc that draws our attention away from it.

IMHO, I think Plec is just hedging because she knows that Elena’s ultimate choice really has to be a series endgame, not a season story arc. It’s too big a part of the show to drop completely.

What I’d love to see is an evil side of Elena and a “good” Katherine. That would be an interesting twist.

And my ultimate dream end-game? Damon/Elena and Stephan/Katherine. But I know my shipper heart will never have that wish fulfilled. :(

• Janelle says:

I think if Elena does turn, and I’m almost positive she will, there is still a possibility for Delena. Don’t give up hope just yet!

13. GM says:

Maybe Alex and Sean will die on Nikita.

• Alan says:

Alex: no, I highly doubt one of the two leads would be killed off. Sean: I’ve had him marked as a redshirt since the day he joined up with team Nikita.

• hello says:

I think it’s definitely Sean and either Percy or Amanda

14. The Fog says:

Lana PArilla right? not Larilla

15. Jamie says:

I’m still holding out some hope for Damon since Elena should be able to remember she was compelled by Damon and met him first that night. I do think he needs to move on to someone else for the timebeing though. I think he’s too good to be with her at this point. He needs someone else and deserves to be happy too.

• sara says:

I don’t get what the big deal is about her actually meeting Damon first?! She said “maybe” plus it really seemed like she said that to appease him, make her choosing stefan a little easier to take, not that had she truly met him first then they would be together! Plus he met her before her parents died she met stefan after when she really needed someone, doesn’t mean she would automatically turn to the stranger she met before it happened.

• Andy says:

Exactly! Agree with you Sara. let the “Delena” ship sail please. I’ll even push the “Stelena” ship out to sea as well since I’m more for the brotherly relationship than either one of them really ending up with her. Damon/Bonnie sounds nice.

16. PFitzDC says:

Ummmm…how did this myth about not knowing Charming’s real name get perpetuated? It’s James….we’ve known it since, like, episode 4 or 6….
    Kind of sad that Josh Dallas forgot it…but I’m more disappointed in you, Ausiello!

• luli says:

James is the name of the prince that died. the name of charming or the shepherd has never been revealed… he never gave away his real identity

• kclub123 says:

The real James was killed prior to slaying the dragon for King Midas. The fake James was taken from his farming life & couldn’t say he was James’ twin (separated at birth).

• Zed says:

No No…. The Prince was called David! the brother, his name was James…. that’s why he gives it to Snow.

• serena says:

he didn’t know Snow at the time yet so he told her the story he sold to everyone else. King George forced him to take on his brother James’ identity. no one is supposed to know that he’s not really James. that would mean that people would find out that he’s just a lowly shepherd and that would ruin everything for George. and he and Snow have been chasing each other and separated so many times since they first met that he hasn’t had the chance to tell her the truth yet.

• Mary says:

No he wasn’t. They never said what his name was in the fairy tale world. Ruth, his mother, never said it. Rumple didn’t say it and neither did King George. Actually I think they went through the whole episode of The Shepard without calling him OR his brother by name.

17. rubytu says:

Morty!!!! ROFL

18. Amber says:

I’m kind of hoping Charming’s name will be revealed to be ‘Barry”. It would be a nice nod to Lost fans who watched the mini video that revealed that to be the name of the Man in Black. (Despite how plain the name Barry is — and I apologize to any Barry’s out there!)

• Please..... says:

Why do Lost fans believe that there should be all these constant shout outs to them in Once Upon A Time??!!! Newsflash folks — Lost IS NO LONGER ON THE AIR….get over and past it. I am hoping for a name unique to the OUAT.

• Terri says:

No kidding. A season of honoring Lost and expressing grief over its, um, loss is fine. It’s time for everyone to move on.

19. bales says:

The roadblock for Brittana is probably Brittany not graduating. I hope it won’t be something that leads to a fight or something since they won’t give us a one on one scene in which they patch things up. It’s already unfair they’re going to be physically separated next season, I hope they at least let them end on a good note.

20. Kate says:

Vampire Diaries – Elena may have chosen Stephan pre-turn…but she had said to Damen, “maybe If I met you first”. Well, she did meet him first, and now that she’s a vamp, she’ll remember it. I think it will be Elena and Damon next season with Stephan needing a new love interest. For the record…I’m still team Matt. Poor guy.

• Remembering doesn’t and won’t change the fact that she’s in love with Stefan. It shouldn’t, anyway, if the writers have common sense. Who would suddenly fall out of love with someone just because they ‘met’ someone else first (after the fact)? It’s implausible.

• I think it was a bait to keep Delena shippers from leaving the show, unfortunately. :\

• Kate says:

When has plausibility really played much of a factor in a lot of these scripts? I totally understand what you are saying, however, I think the only reason they would even bring that up/show that flashback, is if they were going to use it later. Otherwise, what the was the point? Remember also that she does love them both. and she did specifically say, “Maybe if I met you first.” It doesn’t have to make any logical sense to us…we all have to suspend reality for the show to work anyway. I think they are going to try to make a transition to Delena.

21. Kalee says:

Two Nikita deaths???

I suspect the major one will be Percy since he literally activated a SPACE LASER-MICROWAVE a la Dr. Evil. The semi-major one might be Roan or Sonia (no!).

• Marci says:

I hope it isn’t Roan but it could be Sonia or even Ari because he isn’t really needed anymore other than Amanda’s love interest.

22. kclub123 says:

THANK YOU! I’ve been complaining that Charming’s name is NOT James all season!

23. Rachel Scott says:

glee will probably lose me if they lose harry shum, amber riley, and naya rivera. i may be alone in this, but rachel and finn are not my favorite characters and if those two and kurt are the only graduates they will show, i won’t be tuning in weekly to watch that unless it’s more of the juniors who get storylines and songs.

24. veronic says:

I need OUAT season 2 NOW¡¡¡ More Snow&Charming and Charming family reunion :D

25. madbengalsfan85 says:

I really want to see the four bonus episodes of Bones…particularly the one with Avalon Harmonia

26. georgiamadman says:

Any episode without Daisy is a plus. My mute button needs a break.

27. iya says:

I really hope Brittany and Santana will be ok by the end of the episode.

28. Kurt says:

As much as I love Kurt and Blaine they should end it. Really they don’t have much chemistry together and they don’t act like a loving couple. More like acquaintance and Darren’s ego has gone out of control. He’s pompous boob now

• Kate says:

Are we watching the same show? When Fox actualy allows them to interact, they have great chemistry. The problem is, Fox pretty much requires them to be apart all the time. It would be like that for Kurt and any boy, or Blaine and any boy. Welcome to the most conservative network on TV.

29. Lauren says:

I really feel like the season 3 finale of The Vampire Diaries set up Elena & Damon to be endgame. I feel like she chose Stefan in the present but was shown to love Damon. The whole “consumes me” idea seems to show that her love for Damon scares her. I saw a lot of parallels between how she described her feelings to Matt with how she now feels about Stefan- a safe love. Ultimately, I think she will be ready for a more all consuming love. As she becomes a vampire and sees other sides of Damon more clearly (not telling her that he met her first and the 2×08 “I love you”), she will become more ready for that love. They can’t just instantaneously be together…but as TVD goes on, I’ve become more and more convinced that the show is becoming a bit of Elena & Damon’s story.

• Jona says:

I agree with everything you just said.

• sara says:

When she met Damon he told her she wanted a love that consumes her, that she wanted adventure and what not…but she never agreed with him, and to me a love that consumes you would seem great at first but I would think that eventually you would lose part of your self being consumed by another…I get that her and Damon have sexual chemistry that they look at each other like they want to rip one another’s clothes off and yes those feelings will intensify but to me that is lust not love and her feelings for stefan will also only intensify and what they have is more than just sexual, she never unfell for stefan she loved him even when he was the “ripper” she saw his darkest side and never stopped loving him. Plus all she has ever tried to do with Damon was basically turn him into stefan, why would you want them together when she can never fully accept him for him, she will always want him to “be the better man” as she has said over and over and sadly Damon cannot always be that man, he has proved that over and over again by killing Jeremy, almost killing bonnie, wanting to kill Caroline, killing Lexi, killing alaric twice, killing mason, turning bonnies mom, etc. And while some of those choices were to save others he is still the bad guy for choosing that way out of a situation.

• Shan says:

*applauds sara*

• Nicole says:

People seem to vorget that Damon is a volatile vampire. He makes rash decisions, and then deals with the consequences. Stephan is a puppy, lets face it. He never does anything that he thinks isnt moral, unlike Damon, who only ever really notices when he’s done something wrong after he’s done it. I dont know about everyone else, but that’s how i like my vampires… teetering on the brink of good and evil. And if they want to fall on the wrong side occasionally, thats fine, it’s what they are.
        As much as I would love Damon and Elana together, I really wish they would give him someone more worthy than wishy-washy Elana. Maybe now that shes a vampire things will get more better with her…

• Sarah says:

Four for Nicole! Sometimes Damon does things he doesn’t have to do… He’s an interesting character and an honest one. Not that I want him with Elena – couldn’t agree more about how wishy washy she is (‘oops, did I get another friend/family member killed pursuing my own agenda – my bad.’ (use puppy dog eyes here.)
          And Stefan’s done quite a bit of killing himself – esp if we remember the history of the characters but he gets a free pass for being brooding and dull.
          (Just a note: David B. managed to make Angel (Buffy) brooding, guilt-ridden, and yet not dull. Acting – not as common as you might think~)

• Elyse says:

not to mention in an interview Plec said even though Elana will remember that moment with Damon and meeting him first it won’t change things.

• andreaappel says:

Sara is awesome *dancing face*

• MunchletteBelle says:

I get that Elena loves Stefan, but she has described him as “safe” so many times. And sure, “safe” should maybe be the guy you marry and whatnot. But she is so young. She is only eighteen. She shouldn’t have to choose a relationship with someone because he is the “safe” choice. I think Elena deserves a relationship that makes her feel exhilarated and intense all the time, not just someone who the nicest thing she can say about him is that he made her happy she wasn’t dead.

Elena is such a freaking martyr. It’s not healthy. I mean, what girl in her right mind would literally cut her own throat? I honestly believe that Elena has some serious psychological problems with regard to her straight-up willingness to die at pretty much any given moment. And Stefan is the good guy because he’s willing to let her die? I just don’t see it.

30. Wendy says:

No Daisy with the other squints in the “Bones” 9/11 bonus episode? Thank God!

31. GB says:

Any guesses on who will win “Idol?” I hope they go with Phillip Phillips. He has the most potential.

32. UJ says:

It’s over. Dare to Dair is Dead. But at the very least, some of us can off as grateful and humbled individuals. It was a television show after all. A Big Thanks to Ausiello for our weekly Dair spoilers. Live Long and Prosper :-) Last of Vampiric Dair Fans.

33. Angela says:

Small list of shows getting the “13 episode treatment” right now, how interesting. But the order of episodes for “Community” is NOT finalized, there’s a slight chance they’ll get more? Okay. I’ll take that for the time being! And tomorrow night’s shows sound as though they’ll be crazy, as always-I look forward to it :D.
    As for “Glee”…man. I don’t know how next year will turn out if some of the cast members leave-will be curious when the show returns, definitely.

34. J12 says:

Brittana need to stay together. Also, in the same place. They definitely bring out the best in each other. And they really didn’t have much of a storyline this year. I think they have much more to explore as a couple. And as best friends who moved to lovers and worked so hard to be together, they deserve to be given more of a chance.

• Caitlin says:

I agree. I think Brittany and Santana are at their best when they are together. I hope we get to see more of them!

35. Laura says:

I was really hoping for TVD and TSC cosscover
    To bad i would love damon and Faye together

36. KLB says:

It may be a typo but if Dan Byrd really said he “cannot not confirm nor deny” the rumor (or tumor as it says in the question) then he is actually confirming it! I think he is clever enough to have done that on purpose!

37. Liz says:

If Glee adds Unique I’m going to get peeved! Nothing against Unique, but with “Props” and the assurances that Tina would be featured more, not to mention others that should get more solos, like Artie..I don’t want someone new to come in and “diva it up”

• don says:

if the writers/producers were smart, joe and the irish guy, each awful in every way, would fall under a bus. then there would be enough room for unique, who is amazingly talented…both in acting and singing.

38. maxine says:

Where is the Game of Thrones scoop?!?!!?

39. nightmagic says:

im so disappointed with the vampire diaries this season .why give Delenas hope ?

40. pawan says:

I read on soaps.com that Amber Reilly of Glee is leaving after this season. so Meredes is out. And, there was nothing left for her to do. No story.

41. chiara says:

Everybody here is all Delena here, Delena there. Then there’s me saying with little voice: give me Klaroline! hahahah I don’t really care about the main triangle. It’s so booooring and the chemistry between the characters involved isnt enough to justify all the focus writers are putting on it. Stefan and Elena are nice, but that ends there. No great chemistry, their interactions are pretty dull, the only thing that make them interesting is the dynamic they’re put in. Damon and Elena have better phisical chemistry, but their interactions lack personality too, even if they’re a little better than Stelena’s. So..I hope the writers will eventually drop this bore of a storyline ( very wishful thinking) and focus on other stuff. I loved the Original storyline this season, for instance! More action,less dull romance (or even better, more intriguing romance such as Bamon or Klaroline!)