First Look: Glee's Finale Cry Fest! Plus, Meet Santana's Mom!

Glee‘s graduation-themed season finale airs next Tuesday, May 22 (Fox, 9/8c), and with the state of several characters potentially in flux, the emotions and tears are flowing from the entire cast in the following video preview.

RELATED | Glee Season 4 Scoop: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Hudson Book Season 4 Guest Stints

Press play to watch the gang reflect on their time together with their “best friends” and see the waterworks in action. As an added bonus, we’ve included some pictures from the episode, appropriately titled “Goodbye,” which also introduces Santana’s mother (played by Gloria Estefan).

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Tracie says:

Not cool… just watching this behind the scenes video I was already tearing up… next Tuesday will NOT be fun.

2. Is it just me or does the first picture look like a re-enactment of Sit Down You’re Rocking the Boat. Making me remember one of my favorite quotes from season one “There is nothing ironic about show choir!”

3. Mikaela says:

Is it just me or are they all acting like this is the last Glee ever?! I know half the cast is supposed to be graduating but seriously folks, y’all are coming back next season in some shape or form.

• wordsmith says:

I think it’s the “some shape or form” part that’s getting to them – it’s not going to be the whole family, sitting there in that choir room and performing together.
      Kind of like how visiting your parents and younger siblings at Thanksgiving after you’ve moved out isn’t the same as actually living there.

• Amy says:

Actually it is going to be the last for most of them. Lea, Chris, Cory, Naya, and Darren are the only confirmed returnees minus the teachers and Juniors.

4. fake name says:

Um, why are they bringing in Santana’s mom. Gloria is a has been, and Naya can’t carry a s/l.

• Babygate says:

You may not know who Gloria Estefan is but she is far from a ‘has been’. She and her husband are extremely, EXTREMELY influential in the music industry producing new artists such as Shakira, influencing politics in Florida, particularly in the Miami area and owning several businesses and entertainment venues. Just because she’s not in the papers does not mean she’s a has been…And about Naya, she came from being in the background that was never heard and rarely seen to be in the forefront and taking the lead in a spectacular way so I wouldn’t knock her down either.

• Jane says:

Yes, exactly! It’s alarming how ignorant some kids are. This (probably very, very young) person obviously never took 2 minutes of their life to read about Gloria Estefan. What’s sad is not when people do not know about something, it’s when they actually dare to give opinions about something they know nothing about. I bet “fake name” would jam to some MSM’s hit like nobody’s business if it was featured on Glee lol.

Regarding Naya, it’s so ridiculous that I won’t even comment on it.

5. Kate says:

I was tearing up just watching the behind-the-scenes, which means I am going to be sobbing through the entire episode next week. #clearlyidontlikechange

6. amiee says:

Make sure you all have ice cream/frozen yogurt and tissues for next week.

7. JBS says:

Curse my problem of living in Canada. I can’t view the video.

8. JDHetherington says:

Dam Gloria Estafan is shorter then I realised…..Or Naya is taller then I realised……lol

• daniexj says:

I agree…. didn’t realize how short Estafan is (or I guess Naya is very tall)… also… yikes, why couldn’t my locker look like that in high school…oh, yeah, I forgot, I just stuffed my books in there willy nilly when I had a spare second… :)

9. katy917 says:

Another video that can’t be viewed outside the US!! Which is weird, cuz I watched the one last week that went behind the scenes of the body swap episode! Some continuity would be nice, as would at least some effort to make vids viewable to the many international fans of this site!

10. Manny says:

I can’t watch the video from Poland ;c I can’t wait to the finale but I guess I’ll be crying hard. I’ve never cried while watching a series… but last episode I almost did, first time in my life XD I didn’t really burst out because I didn’t want it to affect my vision, lol :D