Fall TV Preview

Fall Preview: Watch Full Trailers For Nashville, 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort and 7 Other ABC Shows

If your idea of great TV involves Friday Night Lights femme Connie Britton, Lost vet Terry O’Quinn, Felicity grad Scott Speedman and Scrubs alumna Sarah Chalke, then ABC will definitely be your best friend for the upcoming 2012-13 season.

The Alphabet network is set to roll out 10 new series beginning in the fall — including a handful fronted by your aforementioned faves — and here’s a first look at the lineup via full-length trailers.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Against What?

Give ‘em a peek below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgments on ABC’s freshman class!

The Neighbors, with Jami Gertz, Simon Templeman (airing Wednesdays at 9:30/8:30c)

Nashville, with Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Jonathan Jackson, Eric Close (Wednesdays at 10 pm)

Last Resort, with Andre Braugher, Scott Speedman, Autumn Reeser, Dichen Lachman (Thursdays at 8 pm)

Malibu Country, with Reba McEntire, Lily Tomlin, Sara Rue (Fridays at 8:30 pm)

666 Park Avenue, with Dave Annable, Rachael Taylor, Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams (Sundays at 10 pm)

AND PREMIERING AT MIDSEASON:

How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), starring Sarah Chalke, Brad Garrett, Elizabeth Perkins (Tuesdays at 8 pm)

The Family Tools, starring Kyle Bornheimer, J.K. Simmons, Leah Remini (Tuesdays at 8:30 pm)

Mistresses, starring Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jason George

Red Widow, starring Radha Mitchell, Lee Tergesen, Luke Goss, Jaime Ray Newman

Zero Hour, starring Anthony Edwards, Scott Michael Foster, Jacinda Barrett

Comments (94)

• Does anyone have international links yet? Videos don’t seem to work outside US.

Comment by ScrubsGuy – May 15, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Red Widow, The Neighbors, and The Family Tools look AWFUL!! I wish Malibu Country had what it takes to survive, because I love Lily Tomlin, but that isn’t going to last long either.

I love the BBC version of Mistresses, but I doubt that will last either. I’d like to see it succeed, because I love Yungjin Kim and Alyssa Milano, but it looks a little cheesy, I hope it surprises me though, I’ll at least watch the first episode.

I have no interest in Zero Hour. I like the premise, but not the actors. Jacinda Barret is show poison anyhow, so it’s doomed, unless she stays missing and Jamie Ray Newman becomes the primary female lead. I actually like her. Same with How To Live With Your Parents. I love Sarah Chalke, but I cannot stand Brad Garrett and Elizabeth Perkins.

I’m excited to watch 666 Park Avenue, and Nashville, and I’ll give Last Resort a chance.

My major issue with ABC’s freshman shows is the casting. There are quite a few actors in these new shows who I cannot bare to watch, or feel they have no chemistry with their counterparts.

How can ABC justify getting rid of Cougar Town, and adding dippy shows like The Neighbors and The Family Tools???? It makes no sense!! NO SENSE!!!

Comment by Shazay – May 16, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you Shazay — Three awful premises that are doomed right out of the box.

Comment by Bob Lozano – May 16, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ABC GET HIP TO WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH. 666 PARK AVENUE GREAT SHOW. PUT IN ON ANOTHER NIGHT LIKE MONDAYS WHEN NOT A DAM THING IS ON TV. YOU DID THE SAME THING WITH ANOTHER GREAT SHOW LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. YOU PUT ON CRAP. AFTER TAKING OFF GREAT SHOWS. WHO EVER MAKES YOUR DECISIONS ON WHAT STAYS ON ABC. FIRED THE JERK. HE CANT DO HIS JOB THANKYOU THE POOR WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA…………..

Comment by ROBERT GUARANTE – February 22, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not available in the UK… Thanks ABC!

Comment by Conor Shanahan (@ConorShanahan) – May 15, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you go onto the abc website, i just viewed the nashville and 666 trailers their from here in the uk, sadky only those two are up so far.

Comment by Seb – May 15, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Says only available to the united states there too! Oh well, Only show I’m even remotely interested in is 666 because of Vanessa Williams!

Comment by Conor Shanahan (@ConorShanahan) – May 15, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I tried the ABC website but no luck. They must have taken it down for International viewers. Boo Hiss!!

Comment by Char – May 15, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Try the official Facebook page for each new show. Should work there from any location.^^

Comment by Daniela – May 15, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks for the tip. Just watched 666 trailer, surprisingly good!

Comment by Conor Shanahan (@ConorShanahan) – May 15, 2012 04:07 PM PDT
          • Thanks. 666 really does look promising. Then agian, so did the Ringer trailers and that ended up being terrible. We’ll have to wait and see.

Comment by Mitholas – May 16, 2012 01:35 PM PDT
    • You aren’t missing anything. A whole lot of fail all around.

Comment by daviduter – May 15, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree, I hate country music so that’s Nashville & malibu country out for me, not a huge fan of sci fi either, mistresses is a re hash of the BBC version and when the US does a UK show it doesn’t often work. There’s nothing here for me.

Comment by Martina – May 15, 2012 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not liking country music is not a good reason to say you won’t like these shows. That’s just a backdrop. That’s like saying you don’t watch CSI or Law and Order because you don’t like murder.

Comment by Amanda – May 16, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i disagree. i think Nashville, Last Resort, 666 Park Ave, Red Widow and Zero Hour all look pretty good.

Comment by Elyse – May 16, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 666 Park Avenue & Mistresses are the only good ones ABC have coming to them this year. Nashville wasnt as good as I thought but I’ll DVR and watch Chicago Fire live and Last Resort was bad too and I thought it would be good. The comedys are aweful. ABC never lets me down but year I’ll be watching NBC and CW new shows. I think Mistresses should have been in the fall and not midseason

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – May 15, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 666 Park Avenue, Nashville, and Malibu Country are the ones that caught my interest. Oh, and Zero Hour too! This past season they actually had more I was interested in (OUAT, Revenge, Pan Am, GCB, Suburgatory, and Apartment 23).

Comment by Anonymous – May 15, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! I’m sad pan am and gcb ddin’t get a large enough following! And ABC could have done really well with gilded lilys, americana, and devious maids. They realy screwed up for next season. All of those shows could have attracted large female audiences like greys, scandal, and even desperate housewives did!

Comment by Michelle – May 15, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • GCB didn’t get a large following because it didn’t have a interesting story. Like DH, Grey’s, Scandal. They all had great season one overall story DH- Mary Alice death/why, Grey’s- MerDer relationship/he’s married, Scandal- Amanda Tanner affair/baby/death. GCB was just about a high school bitch comes back to town and they hate her but still hang out with her all the time. No mystery, no how it going to work out, just plain old simple story.

Comment by Russ – May 15, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • GCB was hilarious. i think the problem was that the religious people who took offense to the show.

Comment by Elyse – May 16, 2012 03:46 AM PDT
  • The NBC ones worked great. ABC’s won’t. Funny that they let you view the ads/Commercials but then they deny you the content you wanted.

Comment by Todd Scott – May 15, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is there any way you can find videos that are available outside the US? i am in canada and i cannot watch these.

Comment by Shira – May 15, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My fellow Canadians can view them on the ABC website.

Comment by Janie – May 15, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Links for Canadians pleeeese and thank you. I want to see some train wrecks.

Comment by Bram – May 15, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best way to promote your show is to alienate non-US viewers, pro.

Comment by Ryan – May 15, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad that these are more like previews than the NBC snippets we got, mare it easier to get a better sense of the show. Nashville and Malibu County look good!

Comment by Andrea – May 15, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just to clarify, again, NBC released small clips on Sunday, and then proper full trailers after the upfronts on Monday. Go to NBC’s website or Youtube channel, and you’ll find them.

Comment by Cash – May 15, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Networks want us to watch their new fall lineup when they just cancelled some of our fav shows. I am so over them. Cable shows stay on longer and seem to get a chance to rap the series up if they are cancelled.

Comment by TIna – May 15, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not one of these shows looks like a viable series. Maybe a couple could be movies or mini-series but not a full series. I predict lots of cancellations next season!

Comment by ecsmac – May 15, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree — zero interest

Comment by ByeBye – May 15, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville looks good.

Comment by Renee – May 15, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch 666 Park Avenue, Mistresses, Nashville, and maybe Red Widow.

Comment by www.saveGCB.com – May 15, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Malibu County looks EXACTLY like her old show on the WB. Even the set looks the same.

Comment by JN – May 15, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! I can’t help but think that it’s eerily similar to Reba. The set does look the same plus the premise of a character named REBA moving with her kids after a divorce… I get that it focuses on similar things, but it’s a little much.

Comment by Lauren – May 15, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What on earth does ABC have against foreign viewing of their clips???? It’s crazy!! I know it’s the American ratings that matter, but I watch a HELL of a lot of their shows, yet can never watch trailers/spoilers etc!! To name just a few, my must see TV includes Greys, Private Practice, Castle ………. They do this all the time! Non US viewers DO matter, too!! The networks in our countries pay for these shows, bringing in valuable revenue, and I know that I own a LOT of ABC prpduced shows on DVD boxset.Sorry for the rant, just really annoys me when they do this, I visit this site several times a day and watch the same shows as everyone else and it sucks to npt be able to watch the clips – there are TEN clips here that can not be viewed outside of the US – way to alienate people against the shows before they even reach our home countries!

Comment by katy917 – May 15, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort & Nashville are the breakout hits for ABC this upcoming Fall.

Comment by bad kevin – May 15, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grades for ABC’s new Fall shows: 666 Park Avenue = B. Last Resort = B+. Nashville = B+. Malibu Country = B-. The Neighbors = D. The rest, save it until mid-season.

Comment by bad kevin – May 15, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Reba new show is pretty much the exact same show she had before?

Comment by ggny – May 15, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a little disappointed in the Malibu Country trailer as I was looking forward to that show greatly. Really of these trailers, the only ones that appeal to me are Nashville and 666 Park Avenue. They both seem extremely solid. Last Resort seems pretty depressing and I probably won’t be checking it out.

Comment by Mark – May 15, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I liked what I’m seeing from Reba’s new show in the trailer. Also, excited for Nashville and 666 Park Avenue.

Comment by Anonymous – May 15, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know. I wasn’t crazy about the casting of the daughter from what little I saw of her. Lily Tomlin’s character also seems too hickish for my liking. And the marijuana thing? Very overdone. Tomlin got high in Web Therapy too. Just, not what I was expecting.

Comment by Mark – May 15, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching some of these clips makes me even more upset that ABC canceled GCB. Malibu Country (it looks like Reba’s old show)? The Neighbors (How did that get picked up)? Zero Hour and Last Resort probably won’t last long.

Comment by S – May 15, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sad they didn’t give Devious Maids a shot after watching the upfronts.. Nashville seems interesting as does Malibu Country (don’t care if it’s like Reba – just glad it’s not another single cam quirky oddball comedy) Family Tools looks like Worst Week all over again. The Neighbors will be the first show cancelled on ABC..would have preferred The Manzini’s if only cause it had some decent names in it… 666 Park Avenue seems intriguing like that Stephen King movie Needful Things.. I’ll give it a shot.

Comment by xwiseguyx – May 15, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sad they didn’t give Devious Maids a shot after watching the upfronts
      Me too. Why didn’t ABC pick up Devious Maids? Some of the shows ABC picked up look really bad. I heard a lot of positive things about Devious Maids.

Comment by www.saveGCB.com – May 15, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really disappointed that ABC didn’t pick up Americana as a series. :-(

Comment by bad kevin – May 15, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Odd! I was able to watch the Chicago Fire and The Following trailers on here yesterday.

Comment by sarah – May 15, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As I understand it, it depends on the network or studio that makes the shows.

Comment by Danyelle – May 15, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC fails at international marketing.

Comment by Dan – May 15, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Nashville” looks amazing!! “Malibu Country” looks like it’ll be really funny, and “The Family Tools” looks pretty funny.

Comment by Kat – May 15, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, what a disappointment. None of these shows look remotely decent. last Resort is the only one I’d even consider watching.

Comment by ally – May 15, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neighbors looks dreadful. How did that get picked up and then get the coveted post Modern slot.

Comment by Mike – May 15, 2012 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and REALLY wish they woulda given PanAM another season, now that’s a show, the ones above are Amatures in comparison.

Comment by ally – May 15, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Neighbors – Sometimes I really wonder what networks are thinking when they greenlight stuff. Simply horrible.

Nashville – There’s an easy way to tell whether this show is for you. Can you tell the difference between Connie Britten’s good-ole country music and Hayden Panettiere’s bad/sell-out/no-talent type? I couldn’t.

Last Resort – I’m always leery of series that depend on some Big Conspiratorial Secret, I’m not sure how one sub has the firepower to hold of the entire American arsenal, and how is Mr. Peacenik Andre Brauer going to make any credible threats if he objects to killing innocents? Does he know the exact location of the bunker containing all the Bad People Who Are Behind All of This? But I’m curious enough that I’ll give this one a shot.

666 Park Ave – Okay kiddies, when you’re told that the previous manager “moved someplace warmer,” that’s your cue to run for your life, not to mention your immortal soul. Looks like a total hoot, I’m in.

Zero Hour – National Treasure meets Indiana Jones meets The DaVinci Code. And don’t tell me that cute lil baby is the antichrist? Awww. Another total hoot, I’m in.

Comment by Temis – May 15, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Neighbors – This would have worked so much better as a horror show. Instead we get a terrible-looking sitcom. I bet this will be the first to get cancelled.

Nashville – Looks bad. Then again i dont listen to country, but even so this show looks awful.

Last Resort – Second only to Revolution in the new shows i am looking foward to.

Malibu Country – This looks awful. Simply awful. I hate everything about it just from watching that trailer.

666 Park Avenue – I like the plot, but the trailer didnt impress me. Lacked a tone, at times it seemed comedic and at times horror-ish.

How to Live With Your Parents/The Family Tools: Both could be funny. Trailer had some funny moments, but cant really say until i have seen them.

Mistresses – Also looks awful. Then again it hardly is a show aimed at me.

Red Widow – It sounds interesting, but judging from that trailer i dont think this will be very good.

Zero Hour – Third most looked foward show, looks great.

Comment by Bob – May 15, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll check out Nashville, Last Resort and Zero Hour. Since Fox cancelled all the shows I watched on that network, and I’ve lost interest in Castle and NCIS maybe one of these will be really good.

Comment by Renee – May 15, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only one I watched is Malibu Country, since it’s the only one I know for certain I won’t be watching. It’s not quite as hideously awful as NBC’s new multi-camera show. That’s the best compliment I can give it.

Comment by Superhero – May 15, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC has by far the best lineup of all the networks. Promos are high quality. Good production value. They almost look like movie trailers. Great acting. It looks like they are offering the male demographic a reason to tune in. I’m not crazy about the concept for Last Resort but I will give it a shot. I didn’t think I would like Nashville but I am totally impressed. The same with Zero Hour which I read negative stuff about. I hope they don’t wait too long to premiere it. It looks intense and intriguing. Much better than Missing. The Neighbors is really the worst of it all. It feels like the odd man out, completely out of step with the other offerings. I will pass on How to Live and Family Tools even though this one actually made me laugh. Leah Remini is just brilliant but the son would irritate me to no end. Maybe they could work on a Friday lineup? Park Avenue looks creepy but interesting. I will tune in. The new Sunday and Thursday lineups are the best! I just wish they would change the name for Park Avenue. I don’t think Red Widow will go very far even though it looks really good.

Comment by Ana – May 15, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one cast member who has the best voice (Jonathan Jackson) is in the promo for about 2 seconds (Nashville). I hope he is in the show more.

Comment by Mick – May 15, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All of the comedy shows except How To Live With Your Parents look DREADFUL. I can’t believe that ABC thinks people that like Modern Family are going to stay tuned for The Neighbors.
    Love their Sunday schedule, pairing Revenge with Once makes sense, and I’m REALLY looking forward to 666 Park Avenue.
    Not sure about Last Resort, 8 on Thursdays is kind of an odd time slot, especially since it’s leading into Grey’s and Scandal, but I’ve liked Shawn Ryan’s previous shows, so I’ll give it a shot.

Comment by Alex – May 15, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will give Nashville a try, but mostly because Eric Close is in it, and I loved him on Without a Trace. Castle is all the prime-time TV I really need, though.

Comment by Maria – May 15, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sigh! I’d watch Eric Close reading the telephone directory!!

Comment by Chloe – May 15, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like! I think i’ll probably check out everything but the reba show and probably nashville, since i don’t like country music, at all.

Comment by leahbh – May 15, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a feeling country music is going to take a backseat to all the other goings-on! Looks really good!!

Comment by Chris – May 15, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 666 Park Avenue – Surprisingly good – will check it out.
    Malibu Country – Offensive to the eyes AND the ears! Pretty sure that ginger alien looking hick is older than Lily Tomlin. What is Lily Tomlin doing getting involved in this show?!
    Mistresses – MEH.
    The Neighbours – Just no. How will a show thats whole premise is that aliens live next door get to october? And after Modern Family, REALLY?! Your wasting that slot on this garbage ABC?
    How to live with your parents – very generic. But Sarah Chalke <3
    Nashville – Hayden Pannetierre puts me off.

Comment by Conor Shanahan (@ConorShanahan) – May 15, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking at what NBC, CBS and Fox are offering next season, ABC is the only network still taking chances with its programming, and will probably be the network I watch the most next season.

Comment by arianeb – May 15, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I’m there!!!

Comment by Chloe – May 15, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why wouldnt ABC launch How to live with your parents after Modern Family? Its seems like the perfect match and The Neighbors just looks horrible

Comment by ggny – May 15, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny how opinions differ so much on these shows. I thought “666″ looked boring even though it has a great cast but I really liked what I saw of “Mistresses”. It looks like soapy fun and I like Alyssa Milano a lot. “Neighbors” was 2 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back. Jaime Gertz deserves so much better. “Nashville” could be interesting and “Red Widow” looks like it has huge potential. I wasn’t really interested in the others. Should be interesting to see what sticks around.

Comment by JT – May 15, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mistresses looks good because it is an exact copy of the british show, which is awesome.

Comment by Mick – May 15, 2012 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zero Hour gave me the chills and made my jaw drop! Definately looking forward to that one!! I missed Dr Mark Greene.

Comment by Randall – May 15, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zero hour was picked and not Devious Maids?? That’s an awful move ABC!!! Honestly Zero Hour looks boring as hell in comparison of other options they had…

Comment by Lucy – May 15, 2012 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only definites for me are 666 Park Avenue and Nashville(although I can see already that I’m gonna strongly dislike the Hayden Panetierre character). However, Malibu Country, despite have near-identical tone to Reba’s previous show, actually looks kinda funny so I may check that out also. All in all, as per usual the last couple of seasons, ABC looks to have the most interesting slate of new series.

Comment by ChrisGa – May 15, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mistresses looked good plus I’m a fan of Alyssa and another lostie back on tv yeah, 666 Park Ave looked good, Red Widow as well but where was LEE?? he’s the reason I wanted to check it out. Last Resort was eh which sucks since I’m a fan of Scott. Nashville is still kinda iffy it looks like it has potential but why only a 2 seconds of JJ? wth? :( Zero Hour looked interesting but what about when he gets his wife back or like how long can that go on?? lol but I will say all look like they could have potential actually from the dramas that is.

Comment by S – May 15, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Resort & 666 Park Ave look to be the most intriguing of the freshmen dramas, the Comedies look pretty week IMO. we’ll see how LR and 666 do in those time slots, but i’ll definetly be watching. LR looks really good but also terrifing I have a relative who served on a Balistic Missle sub and know full well thier horrific destructive capabilities, being that its Shawn Ryan i look for it to be pretty acurate, but also very dramatic like the Shield. to be honest though ABC might get hit a bit by the other networks. NBC especially has a few strong canidites. I think Revolution is going to be a breakout hit, close behind will be The Following from Fox.

Comment by James – May 15, 2012 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For ABC to be so ambitious in what they are planning with these shows, it should set them apart from NBC & FOX & help them contend with CBS.

Comment by Bob Lozano – May 15, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is highly illogical and based on personal biases. 1. 666 Park Avenue. Does ABC have a thing for Vanessa Williams. Yes, she is pretty, can sing and all but really tired of her. She has had her 15minutes of fame and then some. Time for her to leave the party at least for a while. Second, ditto for Brad Garrett; he needs to leave tv for a couple of years. Sadly his physical appearance and voice sets him up for a very similar role as in Everybody Loves Raymond. I am sure he could get some bit character roles in a movie. But we need a break from him. 3. Nashville good for Jonathon Jackson; not sure if Haden P deserves another turn at tv As for Reba this really looks like a rehash of her old show. If Devious Maids is a no go I say throw in Susan Lucci as a fading soap star neighbour. I really would have liekd to see Devioius Maids maybe a miracle can happen and it would be a mid season replacement. I admit though most of these pilots don`t have big stars. I guess kevin Bacon but he is sort of faded. There aren`t a lot of Jennifer Aniston, Jerry Seinfelds, Tim Allen, Bill Cosby and Rosanne`Barr `s out there. And very few can hold onto a high level of success. I can now see why some soap stars like Erika Sleazak and Susan Lucci stayed with the soaps. 40 years plus of a good and steady salary that for a good 20 years at least were a really good salary.

Comment by Tristan – May 15, 2012 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really interested to see what ABC’s trying with The Neighbors. There must be so much more to that trailer to not only get picked up, but to get the coveted post-Modern Family slot (in the fall!), wherein all shows there have survived – Cougar Town, Happy Endings, Apartment 23.

I’m not buying it being first canceled. It might look a little wonky but I’m not dismissing it right away. Clearly there’s something about it that ABC likes. Then again that’s not saying much since ABC’s slate this year seems a little ehh.

Heck maybe they just want to kill it off right away and they had no other shows to choose from.

Comment by Joe – May 15, 2012 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 666, Last Resort, Nashville, Red Widow, and Zero Hour for me.

Comment by Diz – May 16, 2012 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same here. they all look awesome! it’s a better line up than last year.

Comment by Elyse – May 16, 2012 03:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’ll be checking out Nashville, Last Resort, 666 Park Ave, Red Widow and Zero Hour.

Comment by Elyse – May 16, 2012 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville looks good, Love Andre Braugher so I have to watch Last Resort and Love Dave Annabale so I have to watch 666 :)

Comment by looksgood – May 16, 2012 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a terrible bunch, nothing here for me except Last Resort that looks really good, the rest just looks horrible and boring. I think Fox has the best line up so far.

Comment by Patricia – May 16, 2012 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post