Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Has Got Milk – But Who Is Her Very Special 'Co-Star'?

Get More: First Look, Video

Usually, it’s blood that the cast of The Vampire Diaries finds when they lick their lips. But as seen in a new Got Milk? ad, Nina Dobrev has traded “Ew!” for “Moo,” sporting a coat of dairy.

Not only that, but — in honor of Mother’s Day (which is Sunday, lest you forget!) — the actress’ fellow poser is none other than her mom, Michaela Constantine. Scroll down to take a look, and click on the video beneath that to check out some behind-the-scenes footage from their shoot.

RECAP | Vampire Diaries Finale: A Night of Shocks!

If you like what you see, let them know @MilkMustache. They’d love that.

Loading video...

Tags:

Comments (10)

• Does anyone else think her mom looks like Melissa Etheridge?

Comment by S – May 11, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do.You’re right.They resemble one another so much.

Comment by Crystalia – March 16, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually…as much as I do like Dobrev and all…milk is generally not considered healthy anymore…there has been lots of research done and most doctors and biologists say that grown-up people would do better without milk (health wise…)…that the natural state of every human being would be to be lactose-intolerant (as still evident in most of asias population) and only our adaptions to a certain lifestyle including drinking milk and eating products made of milk made us react less to the product.

Comment by kateshomesick – May 11, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right. So we should just stick to eating plants and berries, then? Because that’s the ‘natural’ state as well

Comment by Rachel – May 11, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • actually yeah. from an evolutionary standpoint thats where humans are meant to get their calcium from; fruit and vegetables. its only recently we started getting it from milk and like katehomesick mentioned that’s not the healthy way for adults to get calcium.

Comment by leysha – May 12, 2012 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And your formal training/education is…

Comment by BH – May 11, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She never said anything about having training. Since I actually read it without being snarky, I see that she sights doctors and biologists as the foundation for her argument. She also says nothing about being vegetarian. Millions of people are lactose intolerant and in no way granola people. A good friend of mine loooves pizza, but has to take a lactaid to eat it. Maybe instead of being rude, you might actually read what she said. Sheesh.

Comment by Stephanie – May 11, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks ;-)…I actually am a pescetarian…I’m not vegan though…and I LOVE milk as much as the next guy- but I know -because some of my family members are renowned biologists/physicians that it’s just not healthy. The best diet would actually be to eat lots of vegetables and fruit, grain etc.. Meat does decompose in the body so it’s not necessarily healthy as well…which doesn’t mean that I want to lecture people on how they should nourish themselves. My entire family eats meat. I’m a tolerant person. I just wanted to state that from a scientific point of view milk isn’t a healthy food product. Thanks for the snarky comebacks- always a pleasure :-)

Comment by kateshomesick – May 11, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • her mom looks like hope davis.

Comment by Peter – May 11, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish on TVD Nina Dobrev could wear her hair more like this rather than the flat-ironed look.

Comment by minxie18 – May 11, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post