Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Has Got Milk - But Who Is Her Very Special 'Co-Star'?

Usually, it’s blood that the cast of The Vampire Diaries finds when they lick their lips. But as seen in a new Got Milk? ad, Nina Dobrev has traded “Ew!” for “Moo,” sporting a coat of dairy.

Not only that, but — in honor of Mother’s Day (which is Sunday, lest you forget!) — the actress’ fellow poser is none other than her mom, Michaela Constantine. Scroll down to take a look, and click on the video beneath that to check out some behind-the-scenes footage from their shoot.

RECAP | Vampire Diaries Finale: A Night of Shocks!

If you like what you see, let them know @MilkMustache. They’d love that.

Loading video...
TAGS:
GET MORE: First Look, Video

1. S says:

Does anyone else think her mom looks like Melissa Etheridge?

2. kateshomesick says:

Actually…as much as I do like Dobrev and all…milk is generally not considered healthy anymore…there has been lots of research done and most doctors and biologists say that grown-up people would do better without milk (health wise…)…that the natural state of every human being would be to be lactose-intolerant (as still evident in most of asias population) and only our adaptions to a certain lifestyle including drinking milk and eating products made of milk made us react less to the product.

• Rachel says:

Right. So we should just stick to eating plants and berries, then? Because that’s the ‘natural’ state as well

• leysha says:

actually yeah. from an evolutionary standpoint thats where humans are meant to get their calcium from; fruit and vegetables. its only recently we started getting it from milk and like katehomesick mentioned that’s not the healthy way for adults to get calcium.

• BH says:

And your formal training/education is…

• Stephanie says:

She never said anything about having training. Since I actually read it without being snarky, I see that she sights doctors and biologists as the foundation for her argument. She also says nothing about being vegetarian. Millions of people are lactose intolerant and in no way granola people. A good friend of mine loooves pizza, but has to take a lactaid to eat it. Maybe instead of being rude, you might actually read what she said. Sheesh.

• kateshomesick says:

Thanks ;-)…I actually am a pescetarian…I’m not vegan though…and I LOVE milk as much as the next guy- but I know -because some of my family members are renowned biologists/physicians that it’s just not healthy. The best diet would actually be to eat lots of vegetables and fruit, grain etc.. Meat does decompose in the body so it’s not necessarily healthy as well…which doesn’t mean that I want to lecture people on how they should nourish themselves. My entire family eats meat. I’m a tolerant person. I just wanted to state that from a scientific point of view milk isn’t a healthy food product. Thanks for the snarky comebacks- always a pleasure :-)

3. Peter says:

her mom looks like hope davis.

4. minxie18 says:

I wish on TVD Nina Dobrev could wear her hair more like this rather than the flat-ironed look.