Revenge Finale First Look: Who's Got Nolan and [Spoiler] Locked Up?

Emily Thorne’s dishing out of Revenge wraps up on May 23, and we’ve got a sneak peek at the Season 1 finale, which finds the final phase of her revengenda hitting a most provocative snag.

RELATED | Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 54 Big Finishes — Including Revenge!

Thankfully, ever-loyal Nolan is there by Emily’s side, even getting locked up and bloodied with her! (Though Emily Van Camp hinted in EW that perhaps the bondage is part of her alter ego’s plaaaaaan.) Meanwhile, the Graysons continue to come undone as Charlotte counts her pillzzzzzzzz and Victoria plots with Agent McGowen.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts on who put the cuffs on the frenemies.

1. Sarah says:

I know Emily Thorne isn’t real generous with the love and affection, but I would love to see a little bit of tenderness from her when it comes to Nolan. He’s utterly devoted to her. That said, holy crap this show is awesome.

• luli says:

i loved the picture where they are both locked up hahaha nemily!!!

• erica says:

I totally agree with you, Sarah! Nolan doesn’t get the credit he deserves! He is my favorite character. This picture sure piqued my interest further. Can’t freaken wait!

• greysfan says:

I do too. Nolan is her family and she would do anything to protect that. The question i want to ask though is who has them locked up? lol Going to be an amazing finale i can feel it.

• Short stuff says:

I agree with you. Emily treats him like crap and I don’t think he deserves it (though maybe the flashbacks will explain why she does?). He’s my favorite character too.

2. TurnItUp says:

After the 7 week hiatus, I checked it out again, and suddenly just felt like an idiot for ever having been interested. Was it that they actually didn’t have a story mapped out beyond 13 eps and had to scramble to put something that seemed exciting into it, or did the hiatus just kill off my interest in what is still a well-structured story? Either way, I’m out. Sorry Madeleine.

3. Well, the guy who beat Jack end dead, and now someone is doing the same to Nolan…that person is going down!!!
    BTW, love Nolan’s socks and shoes….

4. Alex says:

Love Nolan! I don’t like Charlotte’s storyline at all though, it’s so pointless. I would like to see her, Declan, and Ashley leave.

• luli says:

my thoughts exactly… i hate those characters

• mh says:

Agreed 100%

• wordsmith says:

I partially disagree – Charlotte is an interesting plot device, in that it’s set up so that basically everybody is trying to protect her – even Emily, which I think has great potential. Now they just need to make her more interesting as a character in her own right.
      Ashley has some potential – I’m waiting to see what they do with her after her job change.
      Declan can go, though. Or at least fade into the background.

• Shaun says:

Maybe she can pull off a Tyler and Caroline like TVD did.

• Marijane Stomberg says:

I agree in that Charlotte’s role is very interestng and played very well by Christa. Have to say that Declan grows on you and I find him enormously appealing and interesting with great depth.

But where is the imposter “Amanda”? Marguerita is dynamite in that role and very multifarious in her sentiments. I miss her. Have to say no one could play Victoria as well as the gorgeous Madeline. She reigns supreme! She and Conrad are so superior in the acting department.
        And, of course, there is only one Emily/Amanda. Emily blows me away. Statuesque!

And Nolan? Gabriel owns that role and he is BRILLIANT, EDGY AND ENGAGING!!
        CaN’T WAIT FOR THE FINALE, BUT for next season, could the producers please be more prompt in keeping the viewings weekly? All in all, I think the casting director is avant guarde in picking just the right people for the cast. Congrats on your foresight!

• Ginger says:

Maybe Ashley is Tyler’s killer. Remember that she leaked the incriminating photos of Daniel.

5. tvaddict says:

Loving the show but really nervous that Revenge might suffer a sophmore slump. This season has been just so good! Cannot wait for these last new episodes!

6. Im guessing this is fake amanda who kidnaps them & someone is supports to die, im starting to think it might be nolan.

7. Cecelia says:

Rule 1: Thou shall not hurt Nolan.
    Addendum to Rule 1: especially when he’s wearing spiffy lavender striped socks – or any of his other colorful ensembles.

• wordsmith says:

To say nothing of the matching bowling shoes…

• Cecelia says:

Hee. They’re almost as great as the orange pair he was wearing when he met up with Mason Treadwell during Treadwell’s wine cooler, park bench bum phase.

8. me says:

everytime i see this dude in promo’s i want to sing the scooby doo theme

9. Ginger says:

How did Nolan become friends with David Clark in prison. Did I miss something?

• Cassie says:

I THINK David Clarke invested in Nolan’s company or something before he went to prison and that’s how they became friends.

• KBC says:

This was explained in last week’s episode….SPOILER Space. Carole MIller, Conrad’s secretary at Grayson Global was revealed to be Nolan’s aunt. She had introduced Nolan to David Clarke and she believed in David’s innocence. She was supposed to have proof to back David’s claim of being set up but he was murdered in prison before she could bring it to light. When Nolan found out David died he made her go into hiding and they faked her death.

10. sana says:

can’t help the feeling though that they are totally wasting Nolan’s character for just using him as Emily’s sidekick. he deserves so much more and a love interest that is worthy of his cheekiness!
    i wish they’ve just kept Tyler around and did away with Daniel.

11. Angela says:

This show has so many twists and turns. I am loving it. I wouldn’t mind if Charlotte and Declan faded back some. They are the least interesting to me.

12. I just thought of something Lydia could be the one who kidnap them

13. caroln says:

LOVE THIS SHOW. Always a surprise. Agree that declan charlotte and ashley are boring characters. Blew me away when they introduced Nolan’s aunt. Great writing.

14. lyn says:

Im thinking white hair guy did the beating and handcuffing and I thinkthis was all part of a plan that Emily had.

15. dag@maronmarvel.com says:

I also think it is the white haired man who has them locked up..can’t wait to see how they get out of this situation. LOVE this show, so hooked!!

16. Rhonda says:

hooked!

17. Tammy says:

Yeah but am feeling like they are going to kill off Sammy to bring Emily and Jack closer…don’t like that idea!

18. Alex says:

I love Charlotte…I just think that the writers need to give her a different plot line other than druggie. Cause lets face it, nobody likes a druggie storyline, especially if it drags on. Though there is so much they could do with Charlotte. I mean, you can have her in basically any storyline. With her own little revenge scheme against Declan, which I’m excited about, is good to see how much influence Victoria and Emily have on her. Declan however, I find boring and I hope he sort of fades away also. I liked him a little bit in the beginning of the series, but now I just kinda find him annoying/boring. Ashley I feel ok about, but with her now working for Grayson Global, I think that could have some good potential. Also, the thing I’m bummed about is how no one even bothers to help Charlotte. I mean, Victoria hasn’t even encouraged Charlotte to stop taking pills. Emily lightly touched on it but then just went on, although I know that Emily has her own stuff to worry about. Though, Emily checks up more on Charlotte than Victoria has in her entire life.

19. dona mcCann says:

Fascinating show!!! Twists and turns are AWESOME!!!