Desperate Housewives Series Finale Photos: [Spoiler] Reunited? Very Final Scene Revealed?

“My name is Mary Alice Young….”

ABC’s Desperate Housewives will conclude its eight-year run this Sunday at 9/8c, and from the look of these series finale photos, the two-hour swan song — titled “Give Me the Blame”/”Finishing the Hat” — will feature drama of the legal, familial and medical varieties, the hint of a romantic reconciliation (We spy someone holding hands!) and a callback to one of the Wisteria Laners’ favorite pastimes — a friendly poker game. Do you think the sudser’s very final frame will in fact be of the ladies playing cards, with so many years’ worth of highs and lows behind them?

RELATED | Juicy May Sweeps/Finale Spoilers on Revenge, Castle, Grey’s, Private Practice and More!

Per ABC’s official synopsis for the series-ender, “Trip begs Bree to tell him what really happened the night of Alejandro’s murder as her trial begins to go south and it looks like she’s about to be convicted; Gaby tries to come up with a solution that will take the burden off of Bree; Susan tries to keep the sale of her house private until she’s had a chance to break the news to the ladies; Katherine Mayfair (played by Body of Proof‘s Dana Delany) returns to Wisteria Lane and offers Lynette an intriguing job opportunity – which could end her chances of reconciling with Tom; the women all agree to take care of Mrs. McCluskey when they discover that she wants to die with dignity at home; Susan finds herself at wit’s end when Julie goes into labor at the most inopportune time; and Renee is shocked to discover that, as their wedding nears, Ben has been arrested and thrown in jail.” Whew!

Will you be tuning in to hang with the Housewives one final time?

1. Lucy says:

CAN’T WAITTTTTTTTT! I CAN’T BELIEVE MY FAVORITE SHOW IS ENDING on SUNDAY! :(
    but I’m so happy they bring Katherine back! She was always one of my favorites!

2. ingmarhappy says:

I can’t wait!

3. Shifty says:

I loved this show until Susan started vacuuming on the internet in her underwear. That story line was so dumb they lost me forever.

4. fh says:

I am not happy it is finishing this is my favourte program. I am going to miss it. I really love all ladies.

5. Mary Beth says:

Yes, I haven’t watched this show since the time warp in 2008 and have started watching again this past January.

6. Nick says:

I just hope they don’t end it with the ladies all playing poker…this scene was already done to perfection in another series finale, star trek:the next generation!

7. alikatster says:

yet another wes brown cameo — he’s been busy this spring — private practice, hart of dixie, scandal, and now desperate housewives. Wow! hoping he gets a lead role sometime – just love him!

8. Juan says:

This is so sad, I can’t believe this show is ending after so long, I will miss it

9. Charlotte says:

So gutted DH leaving us all what to do now?? Gonna miss u girls come back soon!

10. VJW says:

I’d just like to know what happened among the ladies that caused a rift so vast that Teri Hatcher was excluded from all the series-ending festivities. None of the other ladies included her in their candid farewell photos and she even had to be photoshopped into TV Guide’s cover photo. Really, girls. Life is too short to act so childish.

11. crimtv says:

@VJW
    She wasn’t in the photos because she couldn’t attend the party.

• VJW says:

If you read the DH news on other sites, you will learn that the ladies presented the crew with gifts – without Teri. They didn’t even include her name on the card. She didn’t attend because she wasn’t welcome.

• Arnold Sartin says:

Teri Hatcher was at an ABC event according to People…there is no ill feelingstowards Teri Hatcher

12. Cody says:

The last scene won’t be the poker game. Marc Cherry has said from the beginning that the last scene will be have just one character in it, and that he has had that scene written from the very beginning.

13. Anne says:

I think we will find out that Mary Alice is still alive that the entire show has been a dream.

14. Melissa says:

They better have Tom and Lynette end up together! His girlfriend is beyond annoying!

15. Fernanda says:

In reruns, i will never watch this last season. The worst season of the show. The 2nd and 5th season look greater than this sh-t

16. I bet you the final scene will be a flash back to when mary alice first moved to wisteria lane, probably looking around at the street and saying ‘I think i’m going to like it here’
    LoL, ok, maybe I didnt put it so great… but you never know.

17. billybob says:

The last scene will be it was all a Dream. Nicolllete Sheridan (EDIE) wakes up and goes to take a shower and finds all the other housewives already in there.

18. JC says:

I am gonna cry so bad at this finale like when Friends ended :(

19. greysfan says:

I really hope and pray that the viewers return to see them go out on a high. It would be such a shame if it only got a 3.0 for the finale. You would like to think regardless that fans of the show early on will return to see how it all ends. They deserve that. To 8 great seasons. Going to be a really sad night of television with the Once finale on in front of it.

20. If only we can extend the show to more seasons.

21. Angela says:

I’ll be watching, more out of loyalty than interest though. They lost steam this year and there were a lot of medicore episodes this season. But have to give them credit for providing a mostly entertaining series for eight years.

22. Teresa says:

I am sad that the season is ending, I have watched this show from the beginning & I am very disappointed with this season but I do hope the show ends with a bang!

23. Megan says:

I can’t wait to see what happens. Sad to see my favorite ladies going off the air… I feel like I have become part of the Wisteria Lane family.

24. The_Wolf says:

First Brothers and Sisters and now Desperate Housewives. Sunday nights will never be the same. Luckily, I own all the seasons thus far on DVD so I can always have the ladies at my fingertips. As for not being able to watch the final episode due to work schedual, TG for DVR. Thank you for eight great years of entertainment and good night to the cast and crew to one of the best tv series since Twin Peaks.

25. red bottoms says:

I have recently started a web site, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.