Lifetime has renewed The Client List for a 15-episode second season.
An ecstatic Jennifer Love Hewitt — who stars in and exec-produces the sex-drenched drama — confirmed the news via Twitter, exclaiming, “Thank you all for watching!!! So grateful!! So excited!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! Now that’s a happy ending lol!!!! Congrats to my cast!!!”
The Client List, which last week was the No. 1 drama on basic cable among Adults 18-49, has averaged 2.7 million total viewers.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Take a peek below at the first promo for Teen Wolf Season 2, which launches Sunday, June 3 following the MTV Movie Awards.
• Yet another Gilmore Girls alum is Bunheads-bound. TVLine has learned exclusively that Biff Yeager — who played Tom, the Dragonfly Inn’s contractor — will guest-star in Episode 4 of the ABC Family dance drama (premiering June 11). He’ll portray Bob, the town’s hardware store owner.
• SOAPnet is remembering our nation’s fallen soldiers this Memorial Day with a… um…. nine-hour One Tree Hill Naley-thon. “Nathan & Haley, Always & Forever” kicks off Monday, May 28 at 10 am.
• Judy Greer (Two and a Half Men, Archer) will guest-star in Royal Pains‘ upcoming fourth season (premiering June 4), EW.com reports. She’ll play a professional matchmaker seeking treatment from Hank Med.
• Showtime has ordered a third season of its scandalous docu-series Gigolos, exec producer Richard Grieco tells TV Guide Magazine. But big changes are afoot. “Escort” Jimmy Clabots is “definitely out,” the 21 Jump Street alum reveals, while newbie Vin Armani may be phased out as well.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?