Pretty Little Liars kicks off its third season Tuesday, June 5 at 8/7c, and ABC Family has just released a juicy synopsis of the premiere. Here’s what to expect when we return to Rosewood:
“A summer has passed since Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer found out about Mona being ‘A’ and Maya’s death…. Each of the four girls spent their summer in different ways – Aria taking a photography class, Spencer taking college courses at Hollis, Hanna taking cooking classes with Caleb and Emily building houses in Haiti. But… with post-traumatic stress, anger and the acquisition of more secrets the four Liars are anything but fine. Now all back together and coming upon the second anniversary of Alison’s disappearance, the girls find themselves back on the defensive when a shocking event rocks Rosewood.”
Hit the comments with your guesses as to what the big event might be!
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Walking Dead vets Jeffrey DeMunn (ex-Dale) and Andrew Rothenberg (ex-Jim) have joined former boss Frank Darabont’s new TNT drama pilot L.A. Noir, TVGuide.com reports. The project centers on the 1940s/50s-era epic battle between determined Los Angeles Police Chief William Parker (played by Justified‘s Neal McDonough) and yet-to-be-cast boxer-turned-mobster Mickey Cohen. DeMunn has been tapped to play Hal Morrison, a detective with the LAPD’s mob squad, while Rothenberg will guest-star as a member of the latter’s team. Fellow Dead alum Jon Bernthal is also set to star.
• Fox has pushed the premieres of Hell’s Kitchen and Masterchef from May 29 to June 4. Meanwhile, Hotel Hell will now launch on a TBD date later this summer.
• Access Hollywood has been renewed for at least three more seasons, while its companion series, Access Hollywood Live, will return for at least one additional cycle, per The Hollywood Reporter.
• Oxygen has given the green light to The Face, a new modeling competition series. Supermodel Naomi Campbell will act as one of three coaches to the contestants.
• Gene Simmons Family Jewels‘ seventh season will premiere Monday, May 28 on A&E, per EW.com.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?