Exclusive

Exclusive: Grey's Anatomy Admits Mary Lynn Rajskub, Lost Alum Patrick Fischler

Erstwhile 24 bacon-saver Mary Lynn Rajskub and Lost alum Patrick Fischler will both guest-star in the penultimate episode of Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, TVLine has learned exclusively.

In the episode, airing May 10, Rajskub and Fischler will play a couple in the midst of their third honeymoon when they come to Seattle Grace complaining of mysterious symptoms.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Scoop on the Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale Death

Rajskub, best known of course for her run as 24‘s Chloe, most recently appeared on CBS’ short-lived freshman sitcom How to Be a Gentleman.

Fischler’s TV credits include arcs on Lost (as Dharma security wonk Phil), Mad Men and Southland, and guest spots on a litany of shows, most recently Californication.

RELATED | Exclusive Grey’s Anatomy First Look: Meet Arizona’s Ex-‘Husband’

The Grey’s finale airs the following Thursday, May 17.

1. Jacob says:

Phil was a Dharma security guard, not a hatch dweller. Come on, Mitovich! :D

2. Joe says:

Mysterious symptoms?!?!
    Could it be they have an airbourne virus that causes many of the doctors to be in a life threatening situation (quarantine)???

3. Babygate says:

Chloe is back! Chloe is back! Chloe is back! OMG! I can’t wait to see her! She was my favorite character in 24 and I have been waiting to see her in something new since, besides that one episode on Modern Family. Awesome! On the other hand, what kind of trouble is this couple bringing to our beloved doctors at SGMW? Hmmm….I was excited about Grey’s before now I am SUPER excited!

4. TvHead says:

So excited!!! Everytime I see Fischler in something I know it’s gonna be great. And love me some Chloe.

5. Char says:

Jimmy Barrett comes to Seattle Grace!!! Can’t wait!

6. Britta Unfiltered says:

Fischler also recently played some kind of mythical villain on Grimm. I do not remember him on Lost at all, and I’ve seen every single episode of Lost. Not recently enough, I guess, but at this point, I can’t not see him as Jimmy on Mad Men. I don’t recall him on Southland either, another show I’ve seen every episode of. I really wish Mad Men would bring Jimmy and Bobbi back to play for an episode. I liked Bobbi. She was the only age-appropriate lady Don ever defiled in the backseat of a car.

7. Wells says:

oh my gosh!!!!!! I love Mary Lynn!!!!!!!!!! Not only is she a great dramatic actress she is soooo funny!!! can’t wait to see her on my TV again!!!