Exclusive: Grey's Anatomy Admits Mary Lynn Rajskub, Lost Alum Patrick Fischler

Erstwhile 24 bacon-saver Mary Lynn Rajskub and Lost alum Patrick Fischler will both guest-star in the penultimate episode of Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, TVLine has learned exclusively.

In the episode, airing May 10, Rajskub and Fischler will play a couple in the midst of their third honeymoon when they come to Seattle Grace complaining of mysterious symptoms.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Scoop on the Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale Death

Rajskub, best known of course for her run as 24‘s Chloe, most recently appeared on CBS’ short-lived freshman sitcom How to Be a Gentleman.

Fischler’s TV credits include arcs on Lost (as Dharma security wonk Phil), Mad Men and Southland, and guest spots on a litany of shows, most recently Californication.

RELATED | Exclusive Grey’s Anatomy First Look: Meet Arizona’s Ex-’Husband’

The Grey’s finale airs the following Thursday, May 17.

Comments (12)

• Phil was a Dharma security guard, not a hatch dweller. Come on, Mitovich! :D

Comment by Jacob – May 2, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How soon we forget, indeed. Fixed!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 2, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love THIS MINICERIE TASTE MUCH OF Auguste Calliã© AND Arizona COUPLE WONDERFUL TA IN THE HOUR OF CALLE HAVE CIOME OF ARIZONA

Comment by DANIELA SANTANA – May 2, 2012 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mysterious symptoms?!?!
    Could it be they have an airbourne virus that causes many of the doctors to be in a life threatening situation (quarantine)???

Comment by Joe – May 2, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • R.I.P. Edgar :(

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 2, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SPOILER; SEASON 5 of 24 – Chloe’s face was heartbreaking as she watched Edgar roam to his inescapable death.

Comment by Brad – May 2, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chloe is back! Chloe is back! Chloe is back! OMG! I can’t wait to see her! She was my favorite character in 24 and I have been waiting to see her in something new since, besides that one episode on Modern Family. Awesome! On the other hand, what kind of trouble is this couple bringing to our beloved doctors at SGMW? Hmmm….I was excited about Grey’s before now I am SUPER excited!

Comment by Babygate – May 2, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shes on an episode of LA Complex.

Comment by Shaun – May 2, 2012 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited!!! Everytime I see Fischler in something I know it’s gonna be great. And love me some Chloe.

Comment by TvHead – May 2, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jimmy Barrett comes to Seattle Grace!!! Can’t wait!

Comment by Char – May 2, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fischler also recently played some kind of mythical villain on Grimm. I do not remember him on Lost at all, and I’ve seen every single episode of Lost. Not recently enough, I guess, but at this point, I can’t not see him as Jimmy on Mad Men. I don’t recall him on Southland either, another show I’ve seen every episode of. I really wish Mad Men would bring Jimmy and Bobbi back to play for an episode. I liked Bobbi. She was the only age-appropriate lady Don ever defiled in the backseat of a car.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 3, 2012 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my gosh!!!!!! I love Mary Lynn!!!!!!!!!! Not only is she a great dramatic actress she is soooo funny!!! can’t wait to see her on my TV again!!!

Comment by Wells – May 3, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post