Is Glee's Klaine Doomed? Is Big Bang a Big Bully? Supernatural a Tease? And More TV Qs!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we’re going to lob at you, from shows including Supernatural, Fringe, The Big Bang Theory and Community!

1 | Now that you’ve seen Fringe‘s Episode 19 — and the show has been renewed! — do you think Joshua Jackson’s comment that the hour opens the door for Season 5 means we’re in for a time jump come fall? And how good was Jackson during that last scene? It’s no easy task to have familial chemistry with someone who looks like they could be your love interest.

2 | Really, Supernatural? You put Dean in a shower and then hide that body of his behind a curtain? [Shaking our collective fist]

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers
on 54 Big Finishes

3 | Is this the most bizarre and twisted season of Mad Men yet? And did anyone else find themselves craving some of Howard Johnson’s famous all-you-can-eat fried clams while watching the episode?

4 | Something isn’t quite right about Arsenio Hall’s mental state on Celebrity Apprentice, yes?

| Was Smash‘s Bollywood number the best, or the worst? And is anyone actually rooting for Julia and Frank to reconcile?

6 | Unless Chuck’s parents turn out to be Blair and Dan, is any outcome of Gossip Girl‘s seemingly endless paternity storyline going to surprise us? And which Rhodes gal was more loathsome this week: Lily or Serena?

| Was anyone else slightly disturbed by the violent nature of RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s final task?

8 | Who is bummed/confused/irritated that ABC Family has decided to cancel Make It or Break It during a surprisingly good season?

9 | New Girl‘s Jess most certainly found with Nick the passion she was craving with Russell, don’t you think? That episode-ending, butt-wiggling fight was beyond epic and only further convinced us those two are meant to be. (And is your DVR regularly lopping off the last three minutes of the show?)

10 | Why aren’t you watching our new guilty pleasure, The L.A. Complex? Trust us, you want to stick around for next week’s cliffhanger.

11 | Last we checked, it takes almost 11 hours by car to get from Lima, Ohio to Manhattan. Glee‘s Blaine will be racking up some serious frequent flyer miles if he’s going to visit Kurt “every weekend,” won’t he?

12 | Who wants to create a Kickstarter to get Apartment 23‘s James Van Der Beek and Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka to actually star in a body-swap film together?

New Spoiler Alert!: Parks and Rec‘s Aubrey Plaza Is the New Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

13 | Given how this week’s Vampire Diaries ended, did all of the beautifully painful heartbreak surrounding Alaric’s “death” feel a bit like a cheat?

14 | Amidst a Grey’s Anatomy episode that did so many things right — the Mark/Lexie conversations, April’s found confidence (and lost virginity), finally wrapping the Morgan storyline (albeit weeks too late) — didn’t Meredith and Cristina have one of their best heart-to-hearts ever?

15 | The sweet closing moment aside, wasn’t this week’s Big Bang Theory incredibly mean-spirited, starting with a round of bachelor party toasts that were almost hard to sit through? And have Raj and Amy really been boiled down to The Effeminate One and The Sex-Obsessed Nerd Girl?

16 | Any Community fans decode the meaning behind the title of this week’s Law & Order-themed ep, “Basic Lupine Urology?” (Come on, you can do it…)

17 | Is there a greater dichotomy in TV than Jon Hamm alternating between tall, dark and brooding Don Draper and, say, playing Tracy Morgan’s entirely offensive brother on 30 Rock? Speaking of the NBC comedy’s live outing: Why so little of Donald Glover?

18 | Who else noticed that April and Andy’s “Champion” (from Parks and Recreation) was also one of Andy’s adoptive dogs on The Office?

19 | Scandal viewers, which sprinkling of dirt on Pope & Associates intrigued you most? Institutionalized Stephen? “Quinn Perkins”? And how creepy/possessed/psychopants did Cyrus seem in those final moments? Finally, how about a round of applause for Jeff Perry’s rousing 2-1/2 minute monologue? (Shonda Rhimes told us he nailed it in just about two takes.)

20 | Who else tears up at the new Google Chrome commercial?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Ian says:

Blaine’s rich. He’ll get there every weekend if he wants to.

• Hmm.... says:

No, his parents are rich. I can’t really see them being ok with their son using up a ton of their money just to go and see his boyfriend- especially since Blaine couldn’t seem to get the money to even buy Kurt a Christmas present.

• holla says:

I’m sure he was just saying that. “As far as I’m concerned.” He was hyperbolizing to say that he wants Blaine to visit “often.” I’m not sure it was meant to be literal, but that’s the kind of thing one says when trying to reassure someone and it’s an emotional moment.

2. Michael says:

16) Dick Wolf?

• Russ says:

Yeah, but did anyone else notice during the credits all the white characters were in red and the colored were in blue. is this on purpose or accidental racism?

• Ju says:

Exactly! I don’t usually notice these things, specially not on first viewing, but it was so so so in-your-face it was all I could think about during those otherwise brilliantly done credits and I was a bit disappointed at the show. I don’t know. I mean, it’s quite possible the show has a great explanation for it, but as I’ve yet to read about it…

• D says:

Law = Cops =Blue. Order = Lawyers = Red.

• Alice says:

I thought it was a send up of the Law and Order logo- where the “law” is in blue and the “order” is in red. In this case, everyone who was playing a “detective” or “cop” role had a blue picture, while everyone who was acting like a “DA” or “Judge” was pictured in red.

• lara says:

nicely done!!! I totally didn’t get it.

3. Blaine is rich and his parents have a private jet, it’s my fantasy and i do what i want like Blaine would do everything for Kurt, stop the hates and sarcastics comments.

4. weRgleeks says:

I am seriously pissed off that they cancelled MIOBO, It’s a great show, and it deserved to be able to finish the second half of the season and see the girls go to the olympics which was the original aim from the get go.

• Ava says:

I think they have had a couple of strong seasons. Once they started to focus more on all of the girls after Emily left MIOBI really improved. It is definitely better than secret life of the american teenage.

• It’s funny, I hated MIOBI once Emily left. The other girls deserved more story, but once Emily left, the show lost the most sympathetic character on the show. She was an underdog that the audience could pull for. I wonder what the thought process was behind that creative decision?

• Ava says:

The actress was pregnant and they wrote her out. Then it was a hiatus and I imagine she probably found other things to do so a temporary break became a permanent one. I still sympathize with the other characters, more so now because they are becoming more human, especially Lauren. MIOBI is like my secret addiction. Lol!

• CJ says:

The headline which said they’d cancelled it was the first time I remember ever hearing of the show. It took me a few seconds to work out what the initials you mentioned stood for.

• Eileen says:

I couldn’t agree more. Just another case of ABC family not giving their shows a real chance.

5. ninamags says:

Shakes fist with you at Deans nekkid arm.

Dude! It’s season 7, show some skin already.

6. Daniel says:

Well, it’s Glee… maybe Blaine sings himself to New York. (but I do hope Klaine is over, it’s about time)

7. hanna says:

Blaine will do anything he can and his bro is famous so..klaine will be fine

• Amiee says:

his bro is a D list actor who stars in a Credit Report commercial. Famous is a bit of an overstatement but also what you are implying (he’s famous and therefor rich) is not true.

All that aside, this is TV folks. If Blaine wants to be in NY every weekend he will. The magic of television!

• Bella says:

And the magic of having money! Because, y’know, his family was capable of paying him through 3 or 4 years of private education. I’m sure they have a bit of spare money from him going to ‘public’ school (or whatever Americans call it).

• ThatBob says:

Geography means nothing to Glee. They spent Senior Skip Day at Six Flags, when there isn’t a Six Flags park anywhere near Lima, Ohio (either Cedar Point or King’s Island would have made much more sense.

8. Anonymous says:

And here I thought TVLine had actual news and not petty negative “opinions”.

9. Jodie says:

9) The last three minutes of New Girl are always cut off. Really annoying.

• Paige says:

I thought there was something wrong with mine, and I’m in Canada! Thank god I’m not the only one…

• Jill says:

I just set it so it records three minutes past the half hour, so I always get the last bit now.

• Liz says:

I as well set the 3 minutes extra on my DVR. But was anyone else screaming “there is your passion” at the TV when Jess & Nick where yelling at each other! No just me…lol

• Deena says:

I was surprised to read this is happening to people. I have DirecTV & I actual get the first minute or two of Raising Hope before it cuts off.

And thh butt wiggling fight was so great. I just wish someone would have walked in to see it. They are so funny together but I want their relationship to play out a while.

10. someonewithtaste says:

‘Klaine’ needs to break up already. Their relationship is a boring albeit offensive mess now and Kurt is obviously over Blaine.

• No. says:

Bro what show are you watching? It’s delusional that you’d say this after the last episode. Stop reading too much fanfiction I’d say.

• Did you see the last episode and the show since the 2×06, they have a respectfull relationship, i prefer a boring Klaine than a totally unhealthy Finchel.

• Tess says:

Yep, totally agreed. Sucks that some people can’t appreciate that a gay couple has the healthiest relationship on a popular tv show; and without even being portrayed in a totally stereotypical way. Well those people are the minority though so it’s fine.

• ashley says:

Ummm…. Sorry but if Kurt is.spending that much time texting with another guy Klaine really can’t be called a healthy relationship. What it can be called is high school puppy love and needs to end. Same with Finchael.

• Katie says:

Okay, Blaine-hate has zilch to do with them being gay, dear. This gay girl right here cannot imagine why on earth Glee has left these two in a relationship as long as they have. Their relationship is healthy? Um, are you crazy? What is healthy about this relationship? Blaine is the most unsupportive boyfriend in the world (when your BOYfriend is crowned Prom Queen, a reaction of sitting on the floor, and impatiently asking “Do you wanna go?” is NOT supportive). He acts like a child when he doesn’t get his way. He texted Sebastian after lying to Kurt about it, and Kurt did the same with Chandler. Blaine never has to apologize, and is instead treated like he’s doing Kurt a favor by dating him. And he has no substance, no depth. And the show pretending like they’re each others’ “one twue wov” is ridiculous. But at least it looks like they’re paving the way for a breakup, so hopefully this mess will be over soon.

• Hmm.... says:

It’s not a healthy relationship when Blaine always victimizes himself and can’t be faulted for anything.

• Jenn C says:

I hate Klaine and Finchel both equally

• Anna says:

Totally agree. ^

• Hmm.... says:

I agree. They’re some fairy tale that isn’t representative of the LGBT community at all. I’d much rather have just about anyone represent us.

• Becky says:

agreed. They may have a ‘healthy relationship’ or whatever you want to call it, but this is a comedy/drama. That implies that drama is supposed to happen. A couple being together for over a year and having a few minor bumps in the road is not ‘dramatic’. I think both characters need to move on to other things in the show/other pairings etc. It’s TV, and it needs to be interesting, so no matter how hard you ship the couple, they can’t stay madly in love with each other forever.

11. Jessibel says:

Basic Lupine Urology took me a minute because I was thinking about the urinary tract and not anatomy, but it was a cute shout out to Dick Wolf!

12. Celery says:

… when on earth was it stated that blaine as rich and his parents had a private jet?
    he made kurt a ring of bubblegum wrappers because he couldn’t afford anything else. :|
    i think you’re a bit mistaken. … just a bit.

• Ian says:

He couldn’t afford something from Elizabeth Taylor’s collection (hundreds of thousands of dollars). I think you’re mistaken, actually.

• Celery says:

… He’s still never been stated or even implied to be rich. What is it with you people? He goes to a private school (like KURT managed to do) and you all assume he must have cash growing on trees in his back yard or something. Geez.

• Ian says:

1. Calm down. 2. He’s definitely supposed to be wealthy. See: his appearance (clothing brands/style) and the way he speaks/words he uses.

• Lee says:

Don’t forget his name….”Blaine”. ANY child of the 80’s (LOL) knows that that is a “richy” name.

• Well, his parents paid for Dalton. Which cost so much that Kurt’s dad had to cancel his honeymoon to pay for it and Kurt’s dad is definitely not hurting for money. If the owner of a successful business that can afford to buy his kid a lumped out suburban and designer clothes has to struggle to make tuition then it’s probably a pretty hefty sum. Also Blaine’s clothes and accessories are totally high end. So it’s pretty safe to assume he is loaded. Not that I think his parents will fork over the dough for him to go to New York every week but I don’t think it’s because they couldn’t do it.

• Jax says:

I think you missed the part of that post where it says “…it’s my fantasy and I’ll do what I want.”

13. 5. BEST!
    8. Irate is probably more appropriate than “bummed”
    11. that just sounded like a teenage piece of irrationality. Having worked with teenager I’m sure that Kurt meant it sincerely… also that he is wrong.

14. Red says:

Lupine Urology at some level means Dick Wolf.

15. chris says:

blaine wont visit every weekend. But its possible for a relationship to work out without seeing each other often (skype calls, phone calls, etc). But its going to be hard.

16. T says:

I hope Kurt/Blaine will stay together next season. They’re pretty much the only reason I still watch Glee!

17. 2) I want more scenes of Dean in a towel all wet from the shower.

18. devon says:

I actually thought, after Jeff Perry’s monologue – “That, right there, is an Emmy reel moment”. How did he do it? Fantastic.

• mikoli says:

It really was brilliant :) I enjoyed it so much…the big question is who is behind the intrigue over the kidnapping.

19. No. says:

Laughing because of course Klaine won’t be over. It’s the only good thing about that show.

20. Marcus says:

If Glee’s writers were smart, Klaine and Finchel would both break up at the end of the season. None of them are good for each other.

21. Nancy says:

omg airplaine, they call it airplane. Blaine can take an airplane when he wants. God. It’s ok if you don’t like Klaine but now it’s becaming a ridiculous thing.

• Becca says:

Yes, because it’s perfectly affordable and practical for a high school senior to buy two plane tickets a weekend. No one at TV line is anti-Klaine. Relax.

• lol perhaps they were thinking that our blaine would walk from Lima to NY, like you said, it’s ridiculous and i don’t know the USA but you have trains too no ?

• Ari says:

It would take at least 8 hrs on a train in the states. I used to take the train from Pittsburgh to New York and the fastest train was 8 hrs. Any train from Ohio would take even longer. We don’t really have an extensive efficient rail system.

22. Ava says:

#4-Wait wait wait, so you are saying that of all the people on Celebrity Apprentice this season Arsenio Hall is the one who you think has something off with his mental state? Arsenio? SERIOUSLY? Of everyone left he is middle of the pack between sane and bat$hit crazy.

• Lee says:

I agree! I think he is probably one of the more mentally “stable” ones…LOL

• Deena says:

I KNOW! Have you listened to Aubrey or Lisa AT ALL? I would start to have an altered mental state too if had to spend so much time with that narcissistic phony Aubrey.

23. brianna says:

kurt says blaine will be there every weekend “as far as he’s concerned” i’m pretty sure kurt is the most rational character on the show besides burt and he obviously realizes that blaine visiting every weekend can’t happen. he was just trying to show his love. not everything has to be so literally. this is glee we’re talking about.

24. Jax says:

Umm….pretty sure Kurt wasn’t serious about the *EVERY* weekend thing. It’s just him being overly dramatic. Seriously people…settle down.

• Plus now But is a congressman, i don’t know about american politicians but perhaps he has some miles to give to his son, everything is possible, we talking about Glee where a guy prayed for a grilled sandwich or thought that he makes his girlfriend pregnant doing the thing in a jacuzzy lol

25. murley says:

17. no
    18. i noticed right away, i shouted “champion!” much to the confusion of my husband.

26. Denise says:

I really agree with you assessment of BBT. Something has gone off tracks in the writing. They used to be wonderful characters and now they are caricatures.

• sjc1987 says:

I feel like this happens to nearly every sitcom.

• Ari says:

I think it happens to sitcoms like BBT. A comedy needs character growth. Parks & Rec does it very well. The characters are evolving and changing. BBT has characters that are essentially exactly the same as they were 5 years ago.

• Cloudy Knight says:

I don’t like where they’ve taken the Raj character at all. He’s much different than he was in the first season, when he was a shy horndog. There was no hint of femininity. They really need to fix that. I love the Amy character, however. She’s a hoot.

• Samantha Lee says:

Seems like the writers have no idea where to take Raj. I agree, they’ve reduced him to a sad, is-he-or-isn’t-he character with selective mutism—a caricature of his hilarious S1 self. The fandom loves him, and I hope Prady & co. use their genius to utilize Nayyar’s impressive comic timing and physical comedic talent to good use. As for the nerdy biologist so full of herself and her horny fembot alter-ego (see what I did there?—I say in typical obnoxious Bialik/Fowler fashion), since she loves her tiara so much, can we please ship her hateful ass to Faisal, her Middle Eastern fiancé? She can play condescending princess there 24/7 for all I—and 3/4 of the Big Bang fandom who abhor her—care.

• Alice says:

I don’t get the Amy hate. The only kind of person who could tolerate Sheldon as a boyfriend is someone who has an ego as big as his is! A female-Sheldon would be too much, I like that, unlike Sheldon, Amy enjoys the social contact she’s finally getting. While my friends and I all agree that Raj’s character has been going nowhere, we all think Amy is a good addition to the group.

• Melosm says:

BBT is my favorite show on tv. I watch rerun almost everyday. Something about this season is off. I can’t stand Sheldon this season–his hair is weird and some of what he has said and done just doesn’t fit with his character. Example: the maid costume thing- just dumb. I really hope they figure it out, bc I miss how good the show use to be.

27. Ava says:

#13 I really felt manipulated by Alaric’s death and subsequent resurrection. I assume it was to lay the groundwork so if Matt Davis’ new pilot gets shut down early they can pick him back up and keep him on cast but it was just so perfect to have him die. It was done so beautifully. It was moving. Then he just pops back. J/K Y’all! Cheap manipulation.

#9 I don’t see the chemistry between Nick and Jess. I know that they want me to see it. I know that they want me to root for these two but I just don’t see it. They are more like siblings than lovers. I really think their romantic relationship could be a show killer for me. I just don’t think it would work.

• wednesday says:

#13- I agree with you Ava on the Alaric situation. I wish he would have just died. The end just ruined it for me. I felt like I cried for nothing. To be honest, him turning into an Original doesn’t really interest me at all sadly. I know they had to go somewhere different with the story, I was expecting something else. I’m not sure what exactly, just not that with Alaric.

#14- Grey’s Anatomy – Best moment of the show, Meredith & Christina’s scenes. Love their friendship. To me they are the heart & soul of the show and they’re what’s kept me watching all these years.

28. Nicole says:

1) I’m not really keen on the idea of a time jump for a full season. It usually never works out well for a show. I think the last 13 episodes will get more into the Observers for sure.

2) Come on Supernatural, give us a little something.

13) I think Alaric’s death scene was fitting because the Alaric we know, the one who was friends with Damon and guardian to Jeremy and Elena seems to be gone forever. It looks like he is going to be consumed by his inner hunter. Although this is TVD, that doesn’t mean that at some point his old self can’t reemerge. Sill, I didn’t feel cheated by the fact that he didn’t die.

• Maris says:

Ok so someone did comment on Fringe… I don’t think they’ll make the whole season be in the future they’ll most likely alternate like they did last season with alternating universes. I just doubt they’ll cut Olivia completely.

• wordsmith says:

I think the next season will be about preventing that future from ever happening. Sadly, that means we might not get to see more of Henrietta, but it makes more sense for the core cast and the existing storylines.

• Emily says:

Baby Henry’s birth was such a beautiful moment. I am all for seeing Henrietta’s, only this time with Peter by Olivia’s side instead of Lincoln by Red’s! The moment they revealed Etta’s mind was different, I knew she could only have gotten those mental ninja skills from one person.

• Maris says:

It’s hard to say what they’ll do, I do want to see more of Etta but I don’t knew if I’m willing to sacrifice Olivia for her :/

• Nicole says:

That’s one of the reasons why I think a future centered season wouldn’t work. However I don’t think they ever said what happened to Olivia (although the impression I got was it wasn’t good) and she could still pop up somewhere. This is Fringe we are talking about.

• Maris says:

Lol that is very true Fringe does play with us. But I still have in my head what September said “I’ve seen all possible futures and in each you don’t survive” or something like that. So unless there is a play on words I can’t think of what else Bell might have done to her.

29. #4 – CA: I think there is a lot that has gone on where Arsenio has been treated very badly by others. He and Clay have referred to it. Besides, wouldn’t having to be around Aubrey O’Day that much make anyone insane (and not in a good way).

#15 – TBBT: They did roast poor Howard pretty good. Aside from Evil Wheaton posting the video I didn’t find it particularly mean spirited. Sheldon (although not central to this ep) still had the line of the night IMO “I wish you could all be inside my head. The conversation is sparkling.”

30. gen says:

Which Google Chrome commercial?

• wordsmith says:

I think they mean the one with the guy trying to win back his girlfriend, in which case I agree. Their commercials are usually surprisingly poignant (like the guy emailing his new baby as she grows up) – but this new one is a cut above.

• Angela says:

It is very touching indeed. I looked up at one point and found myself fixated.

As for other Q&As:
        11. Eh, I doubt that was meant literally-though it’d be really sweet for someone to trek that far every weekend to see their loved one. But some people manage to do it somehow, so…*Shrugs*.
        16. I honestly did not catch on to the joke within the “Community” episode title until someone pointed it out to me. I apparently haven’t seen near enough “Law & Order” and noticed the name to make the connection. But very, very clever joke.
        Also, please feel free to keep showing that picture of Joel as often as possible.

• Emily says:

I definitely stopped fast-forwarding through commercials to watch that one.

31. Katy says:

TOTALLY agree with #2!

32. PFitzDC says:

Smash’s Bollywood number was not the worst–that would be the bowling alley number…..
    But it was definitely the stupidest…..

• Heather says:

That was so random….

• Samantha Lee says:

Although the random aspect of it all is a nod to typical Bollywood productions where the characters burst into song and dance for no reason at all, it was stupid nonetheless. Although, I did enjoy seeing Kat McPhee’s awesome hip-swaying abilities. They didn’t lie all right. Shakira would’ve been proud.

33. J. says:

Remember when Kurt drove over 2 hours to Westerville to go to school every single day? Yeah. That’s why the idea of Blaine going to New York every weekend worked for them, Glee lives in its own reality. And that’s okay. What isn’t okay is #2, come on Supernatural.

34. Maris says:

#1 no one commented on fringe?! Blasphemy! I am super excited for the renewal and can’t wait to see where this goes next year! I think Jackson (Peter) did really well in the last scene, I believed his acting, it was all fatherly love and Henri(etta) was also lovely!

#9 I feel really eh about Jess’ and Nick’s relationship, I do just see them as friends and that butt-shaking-passion-finding scene at the end didn’t sell it for me. The writers need to work more on that friendship developing into more but I hope it drags because I really do like them as just friends right now.

• Cloudy Knight says:

I don’t see any sexual chemistry between Jess and Nick, and I can’t imagine any woman finding that character attractive. He’s such a painful guy to be around, his friends can only be hanging on because of their history. This show had a promising start, but it’s close to being off my watch list.

• Maris says:

I wouldn’t take it off the watchlist just yet, I don’t think I ever could because I love Zoey and Max’s persona too much. I like the other characters as well but I don’t think Nick is completely detestable, he might just take a little more warming up to.

35. Anna says:

Klaine needs to break up! Sooner, possibly, than later.

36. PFitzDC says:

Yes: A standing ovation is most definitely due to Jeff Perry for Cyrus’ crazy 2+-min rant on Scandal about the fate of the president. Anyone who knows about theater has to have an appreciation for the degree of difficulty on that one.

Loving Scandal, but do think the Cyrus character is a bit over-written. Wish the show’d given him more time to grow into the level of anger/betrayal/manipulation, rather than just present it. It would have been more interesting. Again, it’s not Jeff Perry’s fault–he’s an amazing talent (see above)–but I want Scandal to back off just a tiny bit if it makes it to a second season. (And, while I’m a longtime fan of Aaron Sorkin’s rat-a-tat dialogue, I think the dialogue pacing for Kerry Washington and crew could be taken down a notch …)

37. Shannon says:

I didn’t feel cheated with Alaric’s good-bye scene to only have him not technically die. I felt that his farewells with everyone will make it easier for them to kill him now because they already said good-bye to the Alaric they knew. He is a completely different person now so it did warrant them all saying good-bye to the good Alaric. That scene with him coming out of the tomb and seeing everyone there was so beautifully done. It was a fitting send off for him.

38. Ms. Chanandler Bong says:

#6 Serena is being ridiculous, she’s not getting her way so she’s taking her ball and going home. I did think her comment to her Dad was funny about walking Lola down the aisle. But why all the Lola hate? Lola can’t help what her parents did. I like conniving Lily when she’s conniving on behalf of Chuck, but both Lily and Serena suck right now.

Why won’t IVY GO AWAY!?

#8 I am super bummed about MIOBI getting cancelled. It just doesn’t seem right that we won’t get to see the Olympics when that’s all they’ve talked about for 3 seasons. I do hate that Jordan character and I miss Sasha’s hotness.

#9 I get that that fight was supposed to be the lighbulb going off, but did it? Nick is the most annoying character on that show. And I have my Tivo set to record over, I think they do that on purpose,,,and it took me a couple of episodes to figure out.

#13 Hadn’t watched Vampire Diaries yet…BLAST!

39. Sara says:

Yeah, I SO! wanted to see more Deanskin, too! That lovely arm and shoulder was just such a wicked, WICKED! tease, Supernatural!

40. Jake says:

So is it the presidents baby or not? I got that she was planning to blackmail the president and was talking to whoever that she was backing out. If that the case this is yet another fault of Olivia, where everyone including herself says she’s never wrong but here it is again — second time, so sure with no DNA test

41. Heather says:

“13 | Given how this week’s Vampire Diaries ended, did all of the beautifully painful heartbreak surrounding Alaric’s “death” feel a bit like a cheat?:

This has been bothering me all day… I was in serious tears last night when he died… it was done so well. Kinda pissed that they didn’t end up killing him… (Prefer him not to die at all… but if he has to die it should have been that dealth)

42. Marco says:

5 – It was really good.

And after this week, I’d advise Kurt to break up with that jackass, especially because of that passive-aggressive brutal slaughtering of a Whitney classic because he was angry that Kurt wasn’t going to be his passive toy. Geez, suddenly Kurt and Dave became A LOT HEALTHIER.

• Great his former buly now who lips raped him, tell that he’s going to kill him, pushed him around, insulted him, harrased him.
      I love David but hell to the no. Friendship yes, love interest no, damned.
      Even angry Blaine would never harm him or hit him. David did it, a lot, Kurt was an angel to forgive him.
      Klaine is endgame, so suck it up hater.

• Katie says:

This lip rape thing always cracks me up. All he did was Steal. A. Kiss. He stole a kiss. One. Get a life. When Kurt jerked away Dave immediately stopped. Unlike Blaine in The First Time, who was told repeatedly to stop, and didn’t. (and later he apologized for trying to Rape Kurt in a car – clearly the bedroom would have been a better choice) I get why the death threat (two years later) still has Klainers in a tizzy – their ship is obviously so fragile it can’t handle competition – but Kurt forgave, so the auidence should as well.

43. Charissa says:

I can understand where you would argue that the poignancy of Alaric’s “death” and then transformation was a cheat or betrayal, but the Alaric we knew and loved is still dead. This twist reminded me of the Angel episode “Hole in the World” where we have to watch Fred tragically die, then transform into something else. Granted, it’s easier to accept that because Illyria was a completely different entity, not just an alternate personality, but it’s the same principle. We mourned last night for the Alaric we lost, not the one who is now a vampire.

44. JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan says:

Joshua Jackson gave a great performance in the time jump episode. I actually hope next season is more about stopping that event from happening. If it is actually set in the future they need to find a way to save Olivia and bring her there. I definitely want some scenes of Olivia and her daughter and also the final season must focus on Walter/Peter/Olivia bond.

45. Lance says:

Klaine will break up. Finchel will be the couple to make it out of high school and into NYC.

• holla says:

I think you’re right. Basically because Finchel is the core couple of the show. And because I feel like the writers want to explore Sebastian (now a regular) and Blaine next season or something. Which I’m not opposed to. But they WILL have to deal with a riot caused by the Klainers. I like Klaine too. But yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they started season 4 with them having broken up over the summer.

46. Drawn says:

Yes, I teer up often at the Google comercials (especialy the one where the girl gose “You’re having a wedding” and the friend answers, “I know”) Although I find I cry more during comercials then actual shows alot.

• Ari says:

The one google commercial where the dad is emailing an email account he set up for his daughter makes me cry like a baby. Still. It’s been on for over a year and I still cry every time. I haven’t seen the new one yet though.

47. mike says:

If next year is the last year for Supernatural they had better give us some skin!

48. cj says:

5 – ur right. it was simultaneously awkward and bad, but also really energetic and fun. i can’t decide!
    9 – how stupid am i that i didn’t put two and two together?
    15 – come on though, wasn’t Amy jubilation at still being a bridesmaid the BEST?
    20 – I’m still crying from the first one.

49. Russ says:

5- The best!
    8- We won’t even see them at the Olympics! Payson needs to win gold!!
    10- I thought L.A. Complex was gonna be horrible but it was surprisingly funny and I will definitely keep watching.
    19- Scandal was amazing I want to know more about what is up with these crazy people.

50. Rjrtist says:

Vampire Diaries blew it. There’s only so many times you can kill someone and bring them back. Granted Matt’s a great actor but enough already. Now people will be watching and wondering if someone dies in this series that they are actually dead.. And we’re still too character heavy for an hour drama.

• Ari says:

I kind of agree. On Supernatural, they kill Sam and Dean ALL the TIME but it works for Supernatural because Supernatural is a lot lighter than TVD. TVD is a heavy drama so the dead but not really thing doesn’t work at all. It just starts to feel like manipulation. I don’t think TVD is too character heavy though. I think they, for the most part, balance their characters well. I like that they aren’t afraid to leave someone out of an episode. I wish more shows would do that. There is no reason to shoehorn a character into an episode where they don’t belong.

• Mikael says:

I don’t think they balance their characters well AT ALL. They give Bonnie heavy storylines like her grandmother dying and her mother abandoning her again, and then she’s GONE for at least two episodes. They only bring her in when they need a magical solution to something.