Finale First Look: A Big Bang Theory Wedding!

Good news: Howard and Bernadette’s wedding appears to go off without a hitch in The Big Bang Theory‘s May 10 season finale — and we’ve got the photos to prove it!

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes — Including Big Bang Theory!

NASA’s decision to change the date of Howard’s space launch prompts the happy couple to move up their nuptials. Easier said than done, right? Luckily, Penny, Leonard and Co. pitch in to help them plan the now-last-minute soiree.

Also included in the Season 5 finale gallery below: A shot of the gang (presumably) watching Howard blast off into outer space. Should we be concerned by the look of horror on their faces?

Comments (24)

• If that picture really is of Howard going into space… it makes me very uneasy… because they look like something tragic just happened. :/

Comment by Tracie – April 25, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It probably goes like this: “5…4…3…’I think I forgot my inhaler’…2…” ;-)

Comment by TV Gord – April 25, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I sense a dream sequence coming………..

Comment by Bill – April 26, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well bernadette isnt crying so its probably just something stupid like howard wanting to leave.

Comment by Fyro – May 6, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love that Amy is wearing her tiara.

Comment by CC – April 25, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve missed the Shamy! And the tiara!

Comment by TV fan – April 25, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No chance he makes it into space. I’m bettng something happens with the launch and its scrubbed.

Comment by Ben – April 25, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope nothing happens to Howard! I smell Cliffhanger!!

Comment by Josh – April 25, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that their wedding appears to take place on the roof of a building with the AC units!

Comment by Lauren – April 25, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Howard not wearing a yarmulke at the wedding? Wonder what his ma will have to say about that!

Comment by Jill – April 25, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bernadette’s dress is beautilful!

Comment by c-mo – April 25, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mr. Ausiello mentioned in his “Ask Ausiello” column yesterday that one of the deaths taking place this season was to a main character and he didn’t think that it would “stick.” I wonder if we will be left thinking Howard died but then he will be back next season.

Comment by Matt Palmer – April 25, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He made that comment about Fatality #3, Once Upon A Time, on May Sweeps Scorecard.

Comment by Kira – April 26, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never realized how TINY Melissa Rauch was as she’s always wearing cardigans … She is miniscule next to Simon Helberg who is skinny as all heck!

Comment by janet – April 25, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that it looks like Leonard and Sheldon gave Howard comic books for his wedding gift!

Comment by Alice – April 25, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope nothing happens to Howard.

Comment by V – April 25, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The tiara is back!!!

Comment by Lorena Haro (@lorepottter) – April 25, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh dear, I might cry watching this!!!

Comment by Fiona – April 26, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Howard and Bernadette are adorable!

So are Sheldon, Amy and the tiara

Comment by Stranger – April 26, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bernadette and Amy but i wish it was just Penny and the four guys like it used to be, also i am not a fan of how much Sheldon has changed (even in appearance) since he has been with Amy. I am definitely NOT a fan of the “Shamy”. I actually know how the final scene plays out and all i can say is that i love Leonard and Penny so very much. It’s very emotional and awesome.

Comment by Mac – April 28, 2012 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello says that the wedding “appears to go off WITHOUT a hitch.” Since getting hitched refers to getting married, are we to assume that there’s a wedding but no marriage?

Comment by robin_here – May 1, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • anyone knows who designed the dress? It is absolutely stunning!

Comment by Anna – December 13, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post