Vampire Diaries Hot Shots: Klaus Pays a Visit to [Spoiler], Bonnie Gets Knocked Down

All you fans of Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries who are clamoring for some action, your gal is about to get a big, dangerous dose of it judging from the following photos.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Vampire Diaries!

In the May 3 episode of the CW drama, Klaus attempts to leave town with Elena, but runs into some resistance from a new foe. Could that be the reason for his visit to the Gilbert house, where he’s greeted by Jeremy and Stefan? Is Bonnie pulling some magic mojo to keep her gal pal safe?

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Manie says:

Looks like one kick @ss episode to me!

• Manie says:

I’m sad that the shot with Damon bring Bonnie (with her neck bleeding) to the Gilbert house isn’t there! :(

• B. fan says:

This show is so anti-Bamon, I’m surprised Damon hasn’t been texting Bonnie all season …

• kaodai says:

He killed her mother. Of course, he’s not going to text her !!!!

• A.J. says:

The thing with Damon is that, the more he hurts Bonnie, the more he expects her to help him out, he’s self entitled like that. If it weren’t because Bonnie challenges him like no other character, this wouldn’t make any sense.

2. Nancy says:

The witches are all played out. Bonnie is boring and needs to die. Maybe next season they can bring in something different such as goblins, mermaids, or fairies to spice things up.

• mac says:

I’m smelling sarcasm here…

• Jem says:

Mermaids???? Seriously?

• Manie says:

The show is already having a hard time handling vampires, werewolf and witches and you want them to turn True Blood on us… The books already tried the angel/demon thing and fail at one of them… please don’t wish for things that could make the show worst! LOL

As for Bonnie, major problem is that they totally changed her character mid-season 1 and are letting her on the side instead of building her a strong storyline. Most of the stuff Bonnie related happens off-screen and confuse everyone!

• A.J. says:

This show doesn’t have the chops to make a True Blood on us, just remember the “siring” debacle after the “werepire” fiasco. Between Tyler, Bonnie and Jeremy the only thing TVD has perfected is the offsceen non-development move.

3. Bonnie Fan says:

Nancy if it weren’t for Bonnie everyone would be dead so suck it.

4. TV fan says:

Don’t kill Bonnie!!!

5. Nikki says:

I wish Bonnie got better storylines and more screen time.

• A.J. says:

I wish Bonnie would go back to the battle of wits she sustained with Damon, it used to be the best part of the show before they got scared to put them on the same scene together.

6. Anna says:

I wish they would give Bonnie a storyline so that she wasn’t just angry all the time. The only time she is on screen is when she is pissed off at someone so she has become really unlikeable.

• Danielle H says:

This. I can’t stand her on the show. I never miss her when she’s not in an episode. I don’t think they’ll kill her any time soon, because they need the witch quotient. I’m happy the witches in this mythology take a back seat though. After last season of True Blood, I’m totally over witches for awhile!

7. Fabe says:

I hope they kill Bonnie off. She is so self-rightous and annoying. I’m thinking Kat Graham wants to focus on her music career anyway.

• Manie says:

Kat confirmed in an interview not too long ago that she wanted both career and focused on music when she wasn’t doing TVD. As for Bonnie’s attitude, you always need one character in a series, she keeps everyone in line LOL I’m just waiting for her to get a better storyline so that they can make her character move on. It’s not her fault if she is the only female character of the show that hasn’t been turned into a Mary Sue over the 3 seasons!

• Em says:

Totally agree. Self-righteous is my personal favorite description of her. Kat is a good actress, but the character needs to die. Witches are apparently a dime a dozen, so they can just recruit a new one.

• A.J. says:

Problem is: good conflict isn’t dime a dozen with this show. If Bonnie disappears then the only thing that used to make this show compelling is gone, I might as well watch The Walking Dead/True Blood, at least there’s real conflict there.

8. AJ says:

Characters like Matt, Bonnie and Tyler have been screwed up in this TV show . They were my favorites in the books, their TV versions not so much.

9. Honestly I am so fed up of them all saving Elena, let Klaus leave with her maybe then she might crack a smile once in a while or dare I say laugh! I much prefer watching Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Originals, Tyler and Matt scenes, heck I even love Stefan when hes not moping around Elena!

10. Ms. Chanandler Bong says:

I’m just sick of Klaus, he was supposed to be scary and bad@ss and now he’s just a whiny baby. PLEASE leave town and take Elena with you.