Revenge Catch-Up Guide: Where Did We Leave Off? And What's Next for Emily & Co.?

Revenge‘s unexpected seven-week hiatus was so long and painful it felt as though we too were being punished by Emily Thorne! But alas, the torturous run of repeats ends tonight, when ABC’s addictive series resumes with new episodes at 10/9c.

But — it must be asked — do you actually remember where the story left off way back in February?

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including Revenge!

We’ve complied this handy photo gallery below filled with brief recaplets on your Hamptons faves, as well as scoop on what’s ahead for Nolan and Co.

TAGS:
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Previews

1. dee123 says:

“Nolan & Co.” The one spin-off i’m waiting for.

2. L says:

Am I the only one who likes Victoria more than Emily/Amanda?

• MaryAnn says:

Victoria was complicit in sending a man whom she had claimed to love to prison for murder to save her wealth. If that doesn’t call for revenge, I don’t know what does. And yes, I suspect you might be the only one. lol

• pylgrym says:

With u. Emily does revenge. So no saint.

• Michael says:

Emily Van Camp has grown on me, but Madeline Stowe is a goddess. I would understand if you were more drawn to the more charismatic character of Victoria and, more importantly, Emily/Amanda isn’t a saint. She has skirted and circumvented the law on numerous occasions and has left quite a few innocent victims in her wake. I understand and appreciate her motivations more than I do Victoria’s but, ultimately, she isn’t necessarily any better than the people who betrayed her and her father. I still, however, root for Emily. I don’t root for Victoria…I just can’t get enough of Madeline’s camp performance.

• rubytu says:

I don’t like her more than Emily/Amanda, but I do like her a great deal, and don’t want any bad things to happen to her.

3. Josh says:

I don’t know how Victoria is a greedy nasty vindictive bitch who deserves no happiness she put an innocent man in Jail because shes so freaking greedy i want Emily/Amanda to bring her to her knees then pound her into submission!

4. chris says:

Can’t wait for tonight!

5. greysfan says:

Brilliant show and looking forward to tonights new episode. Can’t wait.

6. dee says:

Can they please get rid of Declan? Not only is the character a drag on the entire show (I mentally tune out whenever he’s on screen), the guy who plays him is TERRIBLE!

• Mikael says:

I don’t know why he has that really bad New York/Jersey accent, since Jack doesn’t have one and I don’t think their father did either! And he didn’t have an accent on Gossip Girl, so it’s not like it’s his natural accent. I find it very distracting.

• Malu Souza says:

I totally agree with you.

7. Ethel says:

I was hooked on this show at the beginning. Now with the constant repeats, hiatus status, I find I no longer care. Same with what TPTB are doing with Glee…..who wants to wait several weeks between shows? Perhaps when Season 1 is released on DVD I will rent it and catch up. I agree I do not like Declan

8. sb says:

Yes, I’m excited too about the show coming back! I agree with getting rid of Declan. He’s a pain

9. Lauren says:

I’m so sick of Emily and Daniel. I loved the early episodes with Jack and Emily, they seem to have completely forgotten about Jack and Amanda and the fact that they seemed to be meant-to-be. I hope Takeda succeeds and Daniel goes away.

10. nikki says:

I want to kill Declan. Worst character ever. I love Daniel. He is so sweet. I want Victoria and Conrad back together. They make an awesome power couple and Conrad obviously loves her.

11. Singingal says:

I may not be too fond of certain characters, but I am so excited the show
    Is back! It feels like a new season it’s been so darn long!

12. rubytu says:

My favorite character is Nolan. Emily is great, I sympathise with her (and also with Victoria), but Nolan is very loyal, smart, and I guess I would say, he “has a heart”. The heart that sees its way to being so loyal even when he is not getting any gratitude, even treated badly by Emily. She’s so focused on her revenge and “love” that she only sees Nolan as another appendage to keep her plans in motion.