Your Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes!

It’s time to finally erase that Oprah’s Life Class episode you’ve stashed on your DVR for weeks; face it, you’re not going to harness your inner potential or manifest your best self this week. Plus, you’re gonna need the space to record all of the big reveals, big guest stars, and big cliffhangers ahead as your favorite shows end their seasons. That mixture of excitement and anticipation you feel as you read through our finale rundown? Consider it the mother of all a-ha moments. You’re welcome.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Finales, Photo Gallery, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Maria says:

Thank you, team TvLIne!!

2. Che says:

OH This is awesome!

3. Anon says:

OMG! Can’t wait for the season finales of both VAMPIRE DIARIES and THE SECRET CIRCLE!!! Super excited for those two. Can’t wait for them to come back next week.

4. Steven Leitner says:

I thought Jeff would be graduating from Community this year.

• Josh says:

He’s only been three for years and I doubt he’s taking a full course load.

• Dogboy says:

Do you also complain that the TV series MASH ran for longer than the Korean War lasted? Did you try home-building all of the pseudo-science on McGyver to make sure it was true to life? Get a grip.

5. Amy says:

You do know your Blue Bloods pic is actually from Jesse Stone, right?

6. Tony says:

This is great, do we know if it will get updated? I only ask cause some shows have a lot more info than other shows (I wanna know more about community, house final, NCIS ect)

I love this site though

7. alex says:

good to hear we’ll be getting some closure in the missing finale, since there’s very little chance it’s back next season. a lot of these finales look like they’ll be good.

8. iamkessuki23tw says:

most excited about Revenge. i wonder who will die and whose life hangs in the balance.

9. Jules says:

Boo Paget (and Emily)…please don’t leave.

• Saint Alicia says:

I know, so sad… and those Emily staring at Hotch moments are gone forever. My H/P heart breaks. :’(

10. Josh says:

My prediction For The Vampire Diaries
    -The group come close to killing Klaus but fail, they probably will kill other Firsts(like the one who is with the mom) Someone dies(either Alaric, Tyler or Jeremy) and is forgotten about by episode 2 of next season and Elena kisses Damon then Stefan then they both say “You my brother” and she pouts and Damon is emotional abuse and Stefan is boring while Bonnie and Caroline continue to be the only tolerable thing on this show.

My prediction for Nikita:
    -Things actually happen, like they do every episode of this little watched by awesome show with strong female characters who aren’t defined by the men in their lives or well, take crap for the men they love(and btw, the men they love respect them enough to never grab their arm and say something mean to them)…I know, it explains the wrong ratings. Ew to females who don’t take crap from controlling men, EW!

• wrstlgirl says:

LOL, you’re Vampire Diaries is “dead” on. It’s the same every week!! I keep watching hoping something different will finally happen. Tic Toc…Tic Toc

• dude says:

LOL perfect! You’re so right. Nikita lost the love of her life this season and she didn’t sit around moping about how her life was over, she kept trucking and continued to take charge of her life. Good role model there.

• Ari says:

They killed the one who went with the mother in the last new episode. It was awesome.

• A says:

Don’t forget Klaus will cry about his poor widdle feelings being hurt… Ugh, someone stake this boring character and give us a real villain.

11. Dee says:

Yeah, make me wade through 49 pictures before you give me information on the only show I really care about.

• Pennagirl says:

Dee, you could have tapped the back button to get to your show, without having to go through the first 49.

12. scifi451 says:

Agree with Dee, dislike slideshows for things like this.

13. monique says:

That picture used for Castle aqsdjqlskdji these two looks so cute, *sigh*, get together already!

14. Wendy says:

I can’t wait to see what this Pelant arc on “Bones” is all about. The episode introducing him was creepy, but good.

15. Anon says:

Here’s my few predictions for the season finales of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle:
    TVD – Elena gets turned at the end. I’ve been predicting this since the very beginning of Season 3.

TSC – Really excited about this one. I predict the war between the hunters will finally draw to close after a VERY epic battle, and all of Charles’ murders will be revealed. I’m also going to go out there and predict that Cassie’s mother is really alive!

Can’t wait!!

• Danielle H says:

OOO..I wonder if this really happens (Elena getting turned)… that would make this summer’s wait as bad as season 1′s cliffhanger (the best so far). That WOULD be epic.

16. Sarah says:

Ahhh! Unforgettable is gonna be so good! I can’t wait!

17. Andrea says:

I think’s there’s a typo in the Gossip Girl rundown. Instead of “old flame Chuck and new love Dan,” it should be “love of her life Chuck and irrelevant Dan.”

18. Kay says:

I am scared about who is going to have a grim fate on Grimm. I hope it’s not Rosalie or Juliette or Wu.

19. sarah says:

Very cool! I am looking forward to the rest of the season and the finales of all the shows I watch!
    I had to chuckle at what Joseph Morgan said about us the fans waiting a long, long time for season 4, it will be 3 months. Yes that is long but the CW puts all it shows on 3 hiatuses through the year so we already endured 7 weeks from Nov to Jan and then to other times where it was off for 1 month each time so as much as I will be wanting the show back ASAP I can make it 3 months!

20. icywinter2 says:

Be nice if they were able to release spoilers for SVU’s season finale

21. JO! says:

The Mad Hatter told Emma that when she arrived in Storybrooke, she brought Magic!
    “A Land without Magic” … Emma’s leaving?! :l

22. Sandra S. says:

In what way were any of these spoilers? They were all like “in the finale stuff that you’ve been waiting for all season may or may not happen! Ooooh! Fancy!” ARGH.

23. Camilla says:

My prediction for TVD:
    They realize thr damage done by Alaric’s ring is beyond repair, so Alaric willingly institutionlizes himself. Rose was turned by Rebekah(or someone in her bloodline) so they decide not to kill her. They kill Kol and Elijah but when they’re about to kill Klaus, Caroline steps in because it will also kill Tyler. Elena get drepessed because she an Jeremy have lost all their paternal figures. Jeremy
    becomes a vampire hunter, Bonnie gets mad at Caroline and so does Elena. Rebekah and Klaus get out of town. And probably Matt gets killed by an original.

• Ari says:

I will shed real tears if they kill Elijah. He’s the best of the Originals. Though Rebekah and Klaus have really grown on me, Elijah will always be #1.

24. Sam says:

I hope they know if Elena gets back with Stefan its going to be a snooze ZZZ but it will also be very predictable. She has been so pathetic and annoying this year more than usual lol but maybe they’re talking about everything else besides that being awesome.

• wrstlgirl says:

I will give up on TVD if they don’t stop this stupid Stefan/Damon/Elena crap. It’s old and boring. Elena has been beyond irritating this season. But I love Caroline/Bonnie and Jeremy so I keep hanging on.

• Jill says:

I’m so confused by people’s loathing of the triangle. It’s the premise of the series, guys.

• Wrstlgirl says:

Well if that’s true then no wonder I’m bored.

• Ari says:

But somewhere along the way they have to move away from that. If the show goes on for 9 years do you really want to be at year 7 or 8 or 9 and still rehashing Stefan vs. Damon? I don’t. It’s already too dull. To me the series has always been about Damon and Stefan and Elena is just the annoying sideshow.

• Michi says:

I agree. The show isn’t really about the Damon/Elena/Stefan triangle. Elena is pretty much just a prop. Damon/Stefan = true OTP of the show.

25. Liz says:

Can’t wait for the Cougar Town episode to air! Unless ABC makes the worst decision ever and makes that episode the series finale…then I never want that episode to come!

• Ari says:

They way the have been pulling Cougar Town at will I’m starting to lose hope for a season 4. I may cry if Cougar town is cancelled. The best show that people refuse to watch.

26. hello says:

Klaine ♥

27. dinamite says:

If Kurt and Blaine break up, i will stop watching Glee, they’re the only reasons i’m still watching the show…

• Penguin says:

Go right ahead, then! In case you haven’t realized, the overall ratings for Glee has dropped significantly since Klaine occured and every Blaine-centric/Klaine-centric episodes have recieved the lowest number of viewers. That’s all that should matter to the creators. Not what one person thinks.

28. Mcat says:

Ahhh, I wonder who Jane shoots on The Mentalist!?! I kind of, sort of want it to be Lisbon, only because I want a highly Lisbon and Jisbon centric finale. But, alas, I don’t think they would shoot Lisbon in two season finales in a row.

• Gia says:

An awesome finale that is Jane and Lisbon centric would be awesome. I just don’t know if I want her to get shot in the process. They’d have to play something like that very carefully to not be either trite or offensive. They have a good team of writers there though so, it’s possible.

• @mcat says:

Sidenote: Lisbon rocks, btw.

• Lisbon does in fact rock, except for one thing: her gun posture. Any time at all she’s using a gun, I’m ripped right out of the show by her limp-noodle, in-no-way-effective grip on her weapon. Once you watch for it, you’ll never unsee it.

29. Audrey says:

Can’t wait for CASTLE!!!!

30. someone... says:

OMG! Kutner ain’t dead! Told ya. Just kidding, I now he’ll probably be back as an hallucination/dream or something…

31. JJ says:

cant wait for castle and the mentalist – what I really dont understand though is how Jane shooting one of the team and getting a love interest isnt a big deal?!

32. Susie says:

Can’t wait for-
    Castle
    Glee
    Bones
    Big Bang
    NCIS:Los Angeles
    and most of all- CRIMINAL MINDS!!

• Gia says:

I totally agree with “Castle”
      “Bones”
      “The Big Bang Theory”
      and “Criminal Minds”
      I’d add: “Person of Interest”
      “Nikita”
      The Good Wife”
      “Raising Hope”
      “New Girl”
      “Blue Bloods” & “The Mentalist”. Oh and “NCIS” probably. Sounds like a lot of good TV coming up in May. :)

• smidnite says:

Bones, Castle, Criminal Minds, Finder, GCB, Good Wife, Grimm, Harry’s Law, H5-O, Mentalist, Missing, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Nikita, Revenge, Scandal.

33. Mari says:

Aww Castle and Beckett are looking at each other in this pic like in the good old times… oh my heart.

34. tvdiva says:

What a fantastic lineup of finales! Thanks TVLINE for doing such an outstanding job teasing finales without giving away spoilers.

35. jayne says:

Anyone else disappointed that much of this has already been revealed? I was hoping for some new stuff…

• Ari says:

I’m more disappointed that I clicked through like 45 slides to get to Parks and Rec and it was a totally useless “spoiler” Leslie may or may not win the election. Well duh.

36. The Squatch says:

“There’s a big, big step in the finale” between inappropriate-but-chemistry-filled pals Travis and Laurie, teases executive produce Bill Lawrence.

At one point, in the beginning, this may have seemed “inappropriate”, but now I think it should definitely happen. You can tell these two really do have great chemistry and I think they should give it a chance. I just hope the show gets a chance as well.

• Lace says:

Laurie is a close friend of Travis’ mom, besides older. Even if you ignore the age difference what guy wants to date letalone start something with one of his mom’s friends.

37. Brandy says:

I cant wait for DH-sad it’s the end-,2broke girls, GCB,VD,SC,Hart of Dixie(I hope George and Lemon don’t marry &Zoe/George end up together),GG(I wonder if Serena will relinquish being gossip girl and find out about Lola is her sister),90210(I hate Silver and Silver/Liam,Silver/navid(navianna & lannie all the way),,nikita(though I think it will be cancelled), I quit watching Raising Hope but if there’s a custody battle……VDs finale sounds amazing with the flashback to night of the car accident &stuff with the main love triangle.

38. Angela says:

An hour-long “Community” season finale (“season”, NOT “series”, hopefully) involving a summer fun court and a face-off involving Jeff? Yeah, I’m there. That should be incredibly fun and interesting.
    And I’ll have to pass on the “Desperate Housewives” news to my mom. Will be curious to see how that show wraps up everything for the Wisteria Lane residents.

39. J says:

it’s sad to see all the seniors in Glee to graduate

40. Can’t wait for the Desperate Housewives finale.

41. Thank you so much TVLine! This was amazing! Yay for 90210, Grey’s Anatomy, HIMYM and The Vampire Diaries! Can’t wait for all 4 finales! :D

42. Larry says:

Why are they killing a team member on H50? Why oh why

43. Penguin says:

How is the Glee one even a spoiler, though? It’s just…common sense. “Oh..there’ll be some…things happening. Yeah.”

44. ajie says:

No Office Finale? Bad bad Ausiello….

45. DovieJo says:

46. miles silverberg says:

Shows like GCB and Missing and Scandal just got started — why are they having “season finales” so soon? Is ABC storing up episodes for the fall, or will they return with short runs of new eps during the summer?

47. Dilys says:

Very nervous about where Cas will be as he’s definitely my fan fave. I want Cas back for Season 8.

48. Glee prediction: rachel and Finn and mr. Shoe and Emma all have a joint wedding while the rest of glee gets very small parts. Rachel and Finn sing 2 duets and then mr. Shoe tells Rachel how proud he is of her. Graduation happens and glee performs. A lot of teary goodbyes and rachel apologizing (hopefully) for stealing their well deserved spotlight while she relishes in any type of attention possible, even negative. Last secret: Rachel and Finn are pregnant and so are mr shoe and Emma. Everyone of the seniors leaves the show except for Rachel and Finn who will end up going to community college and helping with glee. Next season what needs to happen: Santana, Britney become top performers in glee, rachel goes to new York and occasionally comes back to visit to sing 1 solo. Blaine will transfer back to dalton and Kurt will become a broadway star along with Rachel. Finn and puck go to Los Angeles to start their pool cleaning business and Rachel moves to la to be a film star after college. Blaine will travel to new York to be with Kurt when he graduates. Artie will also go to la and will make a glee movie with all of the Hollywood bound glee stars. Sound good?

49. Sarah says:

I know they have to get rid of Paget on Criminal Minds, but I will be so desperately devastated if they kill her again I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch the show anymore.

• Michael says:

Well Sarah they aren’t going to she leaving the show but she can come back

• They don’t *have* to get rid of her. She was the one that chose to leave. Last season she was let go to try out a pilot, and when it wasn’t picked up, she was called back because she was under contract until season 7. Now that season 7 is over, SHE chose not to renew her contract. They wanted her in the show, she was the one who didn’t want to stay. Don’t make them the bad guys. They got both her and AJ Cook back. That’s the MOST HUMILITY I’ve ever seen from a tv show ever, to rehire two actresses like that because the audience wanted them back.

• john bryan says:

I hope they do kill her and the writers don’t give her a happy ending nothing against Prentiss or Paget just one its overdue that a team member should die and don’t want them to wimp out like they did when they should’ve just had Gideon off himself in season 3 rather disappear into the mists never to be seen again.

50. Honestly, THE FINDER was the ONE finale that actually gave me chills. It seems like it’ll go out of the season with a bang! Hopefully, it’ll come back next year!!! :)

Can’t wait for GRIMM and UNFORGETTABLE, either! Yes, I like the new shows, why? :)