TV Bad Boys: Who's Your All-Time Favorite?

damon salvatore don draper mr bigMarch Madness is over, with Kentucky taking home the 2012 NCAA Tournament crown. (Whew, writing about sports is exhausting!) But if the end of the college basketball season has you in a funk — or even if it doesn’t — we’ve got good news: TVLine is getting ready to launch TV’s All-Time Best Bad Boys Bracket Tourney. But first, we need your help deciding which players should make the cut.

I’ll get things started by nominating The Vampire Diaries‘ Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder), who’s irresistable even when he’s being evil, along with Mad Men‘s Don Draper (Jon Hamm) and Sex and the City‘s Mr. Big (Chris Noth), two gentlemen who won’t ever be poster boys for emotional availability, and yet make up for it in terms of confidence, aesthetics, and general suaveness.

And with that, I turn it over to you. Who are your favorite TV bad boys — from shows past and present? Feel free to nominate dangerous heroes and virile villains, as well as guys so awful you can’t help but cheer ‘em on. Start the nominating process in the comments; we’ll read every last one, then curate a tournament field that’s bad to the bone!

And to keep abreast of when the bracket launches and how it plays out, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (949)

• JR Ewing

Comment by glen – April 6, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely. No contest here.

Comment by Josh – April 6, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely! JR was the best baddie ever.

Comment by Joan – April 6, 2012 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s good! My vote is for Dexter (Dexter) & Boyd Crowder (Justified). We’re talking bad boy and not villan, right?

Comment by Kim R – April 6, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hell yeah, Boyd Crowder! He’s got a rocket-launcher and he’s not afraid to use it.

Comment by rlneumann – April 7, 2012 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Boyd is the BEST bad guy on TV!!!

Comment by Cheryl – April 8, 2012 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOVE me some Boyd!

Comment by ashley – April 9, 2012 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was going to suggest Boyd Crowder as well. I love him.

Comment by JezJen – April 18, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is no contest.

Comment by danoregon – April 6, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second JR Ewing!! And I add . . .

Eric Northman (True Blood)
      Cesare Borgia (The Borgias)
      Juan Borgia (The Borgias)
      James “Jimmy” Darmody (Boardwalk Empire)
      Nucky Thomson (Boardwalk Empire)
      Lip (Shameless)
      Steve/Jimmy (Shameless)
      Mr. Reese (Person of Interest)

. . . can I nominate all the guys from Spartacus??

Comment by mlsteele23 – April 6, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree that Eric Northman should be on the list. He and Damon are the two sexiest vamps ever.

Comment by TheBeach – April 6, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t forget Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He was the original sexy blonde vamp baddie. I love Eric on True Blood, but part of that has to do with the fact that he reminds me of Spike.

Comment by girlsinthegarage – April 6, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Definitely voting for Spike, and Cesare Borgia also, who is ah mah zing. Can I also nominate Jax from SOA? YES!

Comment by the girl – April 8, 2012 06:38 PM PDT
    • You got it, glen. I totally agree. JR Ewing, the best bad boy and my personal fave, always. I don’t need to read any further.

Comment by april-ann – April 6, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ABSOLUTELY! JR Ewing is the BEST of all time.

Here are a few other nods:

Gregory Sumner from Knots Landing (he was the JR of that show!)
      Spike from Buffy
      Eric Northman (but more from the books than the show)
      Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars

Comment by EveatEden – April 6, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • William Devane was incredible. Goodonya for remembering Sumner. For my money he was the best of the eighties prime time soap bad guys.

Comment by ultimate troll – April 20, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Definitely Logan Echolls! And Jax from Sons of Anarchy.

Comment by TheKate022 – April 23, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Reading the comments I agreed with most, when I got to your an saw Logan Echolls I had to comment! He should def. be on the list didn’t even think about him until your comment!

Comment by lily – April 26, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

The Walking Dead’s Shane,
      Lost’s Sawyer and, of course,
      Game of Thrones’s Jamie Lannister

Comment by white walker – April 6, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • More like Game of Thrones’s Joffrey Baratheon

Comment by Russ – April 6, 2012 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If getting b*tch-slapped by your mother and uncle makes you a badass…

Comment by Shepherd – April 8, 2012 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Is this “bad boys” or “evil assholes?” If it’s evil assholes, DEFINITELY Joffrey. Even the author thinks he’s an asshole.

Comment by Lady Sidhe (@LadySidhe) – July 31, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In a just world, yes but all the flash in the pan, flavour of the month will win.

Comment by dee123 – April 6, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gale Harold as Brian Kinney in Queer as Folk
      Ian Somerhalder as Damien in Vampire Diaries
      Cam Gigandet as James in Twilight

Comment by Louise Spencer – April 8, 2012 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Perfect list! Only one addition: A Skars as vampire sheriff Eric Northman.
        (Thanks for remebering Brian) =)

Comment by Melissa – April 20, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gale Harold as Brian Kinney in Queer as folk obviously
        My God, I can’t describe how I felt when first I saw him… I saw the face of God!!

Comment by Matteo – September 19, 2012 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leverage Eliot Spencer Aka Christian kane of course is tv Bad Boy ;) all the way with out a doubt

Comment by Cindy Eggleston – April 8, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eliot Spencer-Leverage

Comment by Cindy Eggleston – April 8, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars…the show that came to an end too early :(

Comment by Heather – April 6, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ooo I LOVED Logan!! I agree I miss VM!

Comment by Heather – April 6, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!!

Comment by Sabrina Sutton – April 6, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!

Comment by Laura – April 6, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My vote’s on Logan too! The bad boy with the big heart. He has to win this. (also because the publicity would be nice for some more hope for a VM movie)

Comment by Michi – April 6, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Logan was my very first thought when reading this article!

Comment by Meg – April 6, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely! Every poll needs an Obligatory Psychotic Jackass.

Comment by JoanieJ – April 6, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS COMMENT FTW!! He’s ours.

Comment by Steven – April 7, 2012 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Another vote from me!

Comment by Sally Wang (@eskeigh) – April 6, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!!!!! Logan Echolls must make the tournament!

Comment by EC – April 7, 2012 02:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Logan and don’t forget
      Spike
      Raylan Givens
      Sawyer
      Neal Caffrey

Comment by tvfan – April 7, 2012 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EPIC ;) answer.

Comment by jonstewart4president – May 4, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Schmidt from New Girl :P
    And I echo Logan from Veronica Mars
    And Dexter of course <3

Comment by andrew rogers (@sublymonal) – April 6, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second Dexter Morgan – hello, serial killer! And Raylan Givens (Justified), Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad), Angelus (Buffy & Angel)

Comment by Emily – April 6, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ooh, forgot Gregory House, M.D. when he was at his prime.

Comment by Emily – April 6, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If we’re including scummy pieces of trash, better add Charlie from Two and a Half Men then (“bad boys” of a feather).

Comment by Shepherd – April 8, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • True. I have to agree with that. House could definitely qualify as a bad boy we love.

Comment by Lady Sidhe (@LadySidhe) – July 31, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Angelus and Spike from Buffy
        Raylan and Boyd from Justified
        Daemon and Elijah from The Vampire Diaries
        Dexter from Dexter
        Walt and Jesse from Breaking Bad
        Micheal from Burn Notice
        House from House
        Elliot from Leverage
        Luther from Luther
        Nathan from Misfits (if British shows are allowed)
        Jax from Sons of Anarchy
        Sam and Dean from Supernatural
        Jane from The Mentalist
        Jack from Torchwood (if British shows are allowed, although Miracle day was technically U.S)
        Neil from White Collar
        Sylar from Heroes
        Chase from Human Target
        Micheal, Lincoln, and T-Bag from Prison Break
        Robin Hood from Robin Hood (if British shows are allowed)
        Lex Luther from Smallville
        Omar from The Wire

That’s my 28 or 25 suggestions

Comment by Zak – April 6, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I second Jack from Torchwood!

Comment by Vanessa – April 7, 2012 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • talking about British shows… Sherlock!!! I mean he is ruthless :-)

Comment by Tee – April 7, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I second Logan and of course , Elliot!!
          Dexter and Lex Luthor are to follow…

Comment by Emmy Hazell Chiotou – April 8, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yeah Eliot Spencer frm Leverage

Comment by Cindy Eggleston – April 8, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Me three for Eliot Spencer. Hot = bad boy!

Comment by Beth Kredel – April 11, 2012 06:54 AM PDT
        • I second Elliot Spencer from Leverage – frightening & funny, love this guy.

Comment by Karen – April 9, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LEX LUTHOR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by someone... – May 4, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I vote for Logan too, along with Sawyer from Lost, Spike from Buffy and Eric from True Blood!

Comment by girlsinthegarage – April 6, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus – The Vampire Diaries.
    Definitely!

Comment by Sian – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Klaus definately

Comment by Lisa – April 6, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Klaus!

Comment by Nat – April 6, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The First – Buffy

Comment by Nat – April 6, 2012 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If we’re going “Buffy”, then you HAVE to include Spike. :)

Comment by Moryssa – April 6, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Second for Spike (James Marsters)!!

Comment by Heather – April 6, 2012 11:52 AM PDT
        • Uh, The First is not a “boy”,,, (or a girl…)

Comment by Ivana – June 26, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Deffinatly Klaus and Damon drom vampire diaries and proffessor Shane too. I love Jane from Mentalist as well but Klaus is the best!!! ;-)

Comment by immy – December 16, 2012 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely SOA’s Jax Teller!

Comment by alr – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My So Called Life’s Jordan Catalano!

Comment by Jen – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! PLEASE INCLUDE JORDAN!!!

Comment by amandareynolds – April 6, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • BEST suggestion, ever

Comment by laiquendai – April 6, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!!! Jordan Catalano. I will never forget the hand grab in the hallway.

Comment by Annie – April 6, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck Bass

Comment by Annie – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I was just about to post this. Chuck and Damon are my two fave bad boys. Also, Logan from Veronica Mars needs to be in this, as do Spike and Angel from Buffy.

Comment by I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) – April 6, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • U back up Chuck, And add my Nomination for Castiel( Supernatural), Jackson (Teen Wolf) and of course one of my faves Barney Stinson!!

Comment by Liz – April 6, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jaime Lannister on Game of Thrones the ultimate bad boy as well as the sexiest

Comment by Murtada Elfadl – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely this! Jaime is fantastic! As is Eric Northman and Logan Echolls from VM.

Comment by Elena – April 6, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not only Jaime, but a number of other characters from Game of Thrones could qualify for All Time Bad Boy. ;)

Comment by Helena R – April 6, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Pretty much anyone who isn’t a Stark from Game of Thrones could qualify. I nominate Bronn as my favorite bad guy though.

Comment by Cameron – April 6, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Joffrey would be the worst bad guy on that show.

Comment by L – April 6, 2012 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes yes yessss!

• Damon ofcourse !

Comment by Sharan – April 6, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brian Kinney from Queer As Folk!

Comment by Aspa (@sia_ku) – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOVE THIS!

Comment by T – April 6, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Francesca – April 6, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Brian Kinney FTW!!!

Comment by Just wondering – April 6, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Bad Boy with a Heart of Gold…BRIAN KINNEY!!!

Comment by hg – April 6, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Love it. One of the all time best TV characters.

Comment by tripoli – April 6, 2012 12:27 PM PDT

Comment by Kvivik – April 7, 2012 04:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooohhh….

Comment by aleksa – April 7, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noah “HRG” Bennet – Heroes

Comment by vampblood – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good one! Jack Coleman. *purrs*

Comment by I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) – April 6, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jack Coleman! *licks*

Comment by dref22 – April 6, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • HRG is definitely a bad boy, yes! He was morally ambiguous, occasionally very creepy and a badass.

Comment by Watery Tart – April 6, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought about this. Sylar is the baddest baddie in Heroes though.. perhaps out of a number of shows (he was seriously deranged).
      Damon is a given.
      Eric Northman.
      The King of Mississippi from True Blood.
      Hmm that’s all I’ve got atm.
      LOVE this idea though!!!!!

Comment by Danielle H – April 6, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! Noah Bennet from Heroes was a great bad guy because he was mysterious. He would go back and forth and you never really knew if he was fully good or fully bad. He was both.

Comment by sarena2s – April 6, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My vote is for Noah Bennet as well.

Comment by sarena2s – April 6, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry for the double vote. My connection timed out.

Comment by sarena2s – April 6, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jess Mariano!

Comment by Petra – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes to Jess! So surly. So sexy.

Comment by BriticanNugget – April 6, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Amy – April 6, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally, Jess Mariano was my first thought as well

Comment by Flaw – April 6, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely. He needs to be in this tournament.

Comment by em – April 6, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yes to Jess! Wouldn’t be a bad boy tournament with him!

Comment by P – April 6, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! Was going to comment with this as soon as I saw the article.

Comment by Sally Wang (@eskeigh) – April 6, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Another vote for Jess!

Comment by EC – April 7, 2012 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, Jess needs to be in there!

Comment by Lola – April 8, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes !JESS!! I miss gilmore girls!

Comment by mary – April 8, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Defintely Logan Echolls. Tony from NCIS too.

Comment by Jaime – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is Tony a “bad boy”?

Comment by Mcat – April 6, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tony doesn’t really fit, but I’d suggest Ari. Dude was sexy as hell!
      So…
      Ari Haswari – NCIS
      Jaime Lannister – Game of Thrones
      Lord Baelish “Littlefinger” – Game of Thrones
      Raylan Givens – Justified
      Tommy Gavin – Rescue Me
      Julian Sark – Alias

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 6, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes for Julian Sark aka David Anders from Alias! Also have to throw in Sawyer!

Comment by Kate – April 6, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Definitely Sark! That was my first thought when I saw this post! Also, Sawyer from Lost, Sylar from Heroes, Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones, Barney from HIMYM.

Comment by Nicole – April 7, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sark was my first thought too! He was great.

Comment by Jo – April 9, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sawyer…sawyer…sawyer…LOST’s ultimate lost soul.

Comment by lori – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree! Yes!

Comment by Regan – April 6, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Erika – April 6, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sawyer is more misunderstood. The whole parent thing getting scammed when he was a kid thing….but I do love him

Comment by Mikedtoi – April 6, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally!

Comment by maf23 – April 6, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kept scrolling and scrolling – I know SOMEONE has already said Sawyer! Hands down, he wins.

Comment by heather_kaye – April 6, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sawyer is the best of the best forever period the end no discussion here sawyer ftw!!!!!!!!!

Comment by emma russo – April 6, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely Sawyer! (NOT La Fleur- that guy was a wimp. I’m talking season 1-3 “I’m a complex guy sweatheart” Sawyer.)

Comment by Alice – April 6, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sawyer is the ultimate tv badboy!
      Also daryl from e walking dead….mmmm I love him!

Comment by H – April 6, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Past: Logan from “Veronica Mars” and Angelus from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”/”Angel”
    Present: Klaus from “The Vampire Diaries”

Comment by Sean – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I came on here to nominate Angel/Angelus!

Comment by Mcat – April 6, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Angelus all the way!

Comment by kelley – April 7, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elijah (Vampire Diaries), Sawyer (Lost), Owen Harper (Torchwood), Lex (Smallville), Lucifer (Supernatural), Spike (Buffy)

Comment by max – April 6, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you for remembering Spike!

Comment by Sabrina Sutton – April 6, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second Spike wholeheartedly!

Comment by iwakunirose – April 6, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Owen!!! Definitely!

Comment by Sara – April 6, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how could I forget Spike?!?

Comment by emma russo – April 6, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Spike and Elijah! Though, I’m not sure Elijah could be considered a bad boy. He’s just a badass with no real alliegance to good or evil. When Spike was bad he was all swagger and arrogance and it was SO GOOD! Elijah also, that steely silence before he rips your heart out? Ooh. Too good.

Comment by Anna – April 6, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If were putting Spike then Angelus DEFO needs to be on the list, there was no one more evil and bad then Angel’s dark side. As well as that another WB show had a classic bad boy with Cole Turner (Charmed)!

Comment by Kate McKenna (@Katemadeleine) – April 6, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Spike, YES. Absolutely. But if he’s on there then Angelus needs to be on there too. Spike is hilarious and has swagger even while he’s evil, but Angelus was just…cold. Cold and purely evil and sexy enough to get away with it.

Comment by Kayla – April 10, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jake and Nick from The Secret Circle!

Damon from The Vampire Diaries.

Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars.

Comment by Anon – April 6, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boyd Crowder is on my list w/Damon rigjt now

Comment by kat – April 6, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Boyd Crowder is an awesome character!

Comment by nanerbug – April 6, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll vote for Boyd. He’s an excellent villain/occasionally good guy. He’s at his best when he’s scheming. :) Love Boyd Crowder!

Comment by Anna – April 6, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Don Draper qualifies, I’d put Raylan Givens (Justified) on there too. An upstanding character with an itchy trigger finger? Hell yes.

Also:
      Shane, Walking Dead
      Sark, Alias
      Elijah, Vampire Diaries,
      Jayne, Firefly
      Sylar, Heroes

Comment by Emily – April 6, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes to all of that. (Well, I don’t watch Vampire Diaries, but otherwise your judgment is impeccable, so I am willing to trust you.)

Comment by heather_kaye – April 6, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • haha, thanks for the stamp of approval!

Comment by Emily – April 6, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thank god! I was sooo sure Jayne (Firefly) would have waay more votes…. my list is:

Jayne – Firefly
        Caleb – Buffy
        Damon – Vampire Diaries
        Daryl – The Walking Dead
        Eric – True Blood
        Logan – Veronica Mars

Comment by Trish Mcglynn – April 6, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Upstanding scoundrel with an itchy trigger finger? Gotta add Patrick Jane (The Mentalist) to that club.

Comment by Shepherd – April 8, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Boyd was one of my first thoughts!

Comment by kates2424 – April 6, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I forgot Caleb from Buffy, Jess from Gilmore Girls, and Victor Kirackis from Days of our Lives!

Comment by Cubengeorge – April 7, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vic Mackey. I mis the Shield!!

Comment by oddjobsmomma – April 6, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

• Fifth!

Comment by Marz – April 6, 2012 10:50 AM PDT
  • Ari Gold! :D

Comment by Eva – April 6, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angelus ~ Angel/Buffy

Comment by Jen – April 6, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eric Northman – TRUE BLOOD!!!!! Yummy!

Comment by Stephanie – April 6, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. this. 100%

Comment by DaisyLazy – April 6, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely Eric. Absolutely.

Comment by Amy – April 6, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since you’ve already nominated Damon….
    Sawyer from Lost.
    Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica
    Jayne Cobb from Firefly

Comment by Amanda Leigh – April 6, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jess from Gilmore Girls.

Comment by Sarah – April 6, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sawyer (Lost) And Spike (Buffy)

Comment by Tiffany – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angelus & Klaus, definitely! Damon’s not really a bad boy anymore, not at all.

Comment by Paige – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spike from Buffy! And Mal from Firefly!

Comment by Sarah – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tim Riggins

Comment by Maggie – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spike from Buffy!! :)

Comment by Ashley – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Emerson as Ben Linus!

Comment by Vanessa – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPIKE!!!

Comment by Nemi – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon The Vampire Diaries.

Comment by Jamie D – April 6, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sylar from Heroes.

Comment by andus – April 6, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • seconded

Comment by Juan – April 6, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thirded! Sylar was very badass

Comment by kelley – April 7, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angelus/Angel

Comment by Pam – April 6, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sylar – heroes

Comment by Ksen820 – April 6, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tim Riggins–bad-for-you boy with a heart of gold!

Comment by jessd – April 6, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl
    Angel/Angelus from Buffy

Comment by Meghan – April 6, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by LP – April 6, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one and only ANGELUS!!

Comment by Megan – April 6, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sylar – Heroes
    Daniel Shaw – Chuck
    Spike – Buffy
    Eric Northman – True Blood
    Tate – American Horror Story

Comment by Angel – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tate! Talk about bad boy, he was just plain evil.

Comment by Juan – April 6, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Tate was such an amazing character!

Comment by lunaburning – April 6, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Damon Salvatore but I also want to put a vote out there for Spike from Buffy!

Comment by Cindy – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon Salvatore from the vampire diaries
    Percy- Nikita
    Aidan- Being Human
    Klaus- TVD
    Elijah-TVD

Comment by Susy – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dean Winchester!

Comment by Lovely – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dylan McKay — 90210 — Original Flavor

Comment by jorepe – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sark from Alias (that accent!) , Neil from White Collar, more to come

Comment by AKCB – April 6, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree completely with Mr. Sark!

Comment by bluebonnetbelle – April 6, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Don Draper – Mad Men
        Tyrion Lannister – Game of Thrones
        Russell Edgington – True Blood

Comment by handtalker – April 6, 2012 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Eliot Spencer – Leverage

Comment by Cindy Eggleston – April 8, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m so happy that someone remembered Alpha from Dollhouse, I second that nomination

Comment by Lacey – April 15, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second Sark!

Comment by Garnet_and_Gold47 – April 6, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes to both.

Comment by em – April 6, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jax Teller – Sons of Anarchy
    Boyd Crowder – Justified

Comment by Catherine – April 6, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah my favorite bad boy!!!!!!

Comment by nancy schutz – April 6, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon Salvatore (TVD), Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars), and Jordan Catalano (My So-Called Life)… I totally agree on these!

Also, Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights) is a bad boy too, right? He skips school every Wednesday and went to jail (even if the reason he went was perhaps as “good guy” a reason could ever be). Tim Riggins, total bad boy!

Comment by Kelly – April 6, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eric Northman from True Blood is a must!
    And Jamie Lannister, Chuck Bass, Klaus, they should all made the cut.

Comment by Georgina – April 6, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Dean Winchester – Supernatural
    Tim Riggins – FNL

Comment by tjoy78 – April 6, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely Sawyer from Lost
      Riggins from FNL
      Julian McMahon-Cole (Charmed)
      Can NPH be considered a villain from Glee? Hmm…
      Michael Rosenbaum-Smallville (I mean c’mon Lex Luthor!)
      Love me some Danny Masterson-Hyde from that 70*s show. I know I’m a freak! LOL

Comment by Heather – April 6, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I second Lex Luthor. Definitely one of the top villains/bad guys of all time.

Comment by @Heather – April 6, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post