Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: NCIS Fans, Meet [Spoiler]!

CBS’ NCIS will soon solve a bit of a mystery when viewers — as well as Tony’s colleagues — meet “the boy from Baltimore.” And TVLine has an exclusive first look at the now-young man’s somewhat incendiary arrival.

In the April 17 episode of TV’s most watched drama series, when a warehouse fire compromises Navy documents and thus poses a threat to national security, the NCIS team joins the Baltimore PD’s investigation. There, Tony is reunited with Jason King (played by Friday Night Lights alum Gaius Charles), who as a young boy was rescued by DiNozzo from a fire, and now works as an arson investigator.

Fittingly, as seen from the second photo below, Tony, Jason et al have stumbled upon a case that may prove too hot to handle.

But wait, there’s more! As a bonus, we’ve shared below some recently released photos of another “mystery person” — retired Interpol agent Monique Lisson aka Ziva’s longtime mentor, to be played by The L Word‘s Karina Lombard in the April 10 episode.

CLICK PHOTO TWICE FOR FULL-SIZE VERSION:

CLICK THUMBNAILS TO ENLARGE:

1. Dee says:

I guess my memory is not what it used to be.

How long ago was he mentioned? In what episode?

It was either a really long time ago or something I didn’t pay attention to.

2. Looking forward to “the boy from Baltimore” story.

No interest at all in the other story.

3. Oh, I’m liking what I see of the promo pictures….can’t wait to see this episode! Looks like it’s gonna be an action-packed episode. Oh, and I love the Ziva, Monique & Tony promo pictures….can’t wait to see this episode next week. :-)

Thanks for all you do for the NCIS fans. :-)

• Nubie says:

Hiya, Ms. Marla :P

I’m with you; I’m really liking what I’ve seen so far; two AWESOME episodes centering on two BELOVED characters of the show – My Tony & My Ziva. How great is that??!! All throughout cyberspace, there’s TONS of interest generating regarding these upcoming episodes, I see. Lots of buzz, indeed. I can’t want to see what Monique brings to the table; she sounds like a woman to be reckoned with (not unlike our own favorite Female Special Agent Extraordinare, eh? ;) ) Sounds like fun!!!

4. estefania says:

I can’t wait to watch those two episode , and I am so excited for ziva’s mentor, I watched the promos and looking so interesting and it has many action

5. Mel says:

So excited for both of these eps! I can’t wait to meet the kid from Baltimore, after all the build-up, and maybe get a glimpse into the heroic Tony we havn’t seen for awhile now. And looking forward to Tony and Ziva going off on a little adventure.

6. Svenja says:

Sounds super amazing. Both eps, the Ziva-friend ep and the kid in Baltimore episode. A lot of action and suspense. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us

• Kath says:

Having just seen the supposed Ziva episode, all I can say is how disappointed I am. Once again, it was a woman saying how handsome Gibbs and Tony are, and suggesting Tony’s deep dark secret that makes him feel guilty, probably the boy in Baltimore. We learned next to nothing about Ziva, nothing other than she knew a female agent who mentored her.

I am so freakin’ tired of Tony, Gibbs and Vance. None of them are interesting enough for me to keep watching, but that all that seems to be what the wrtiters are writing.

7. Evie Russo says:

Can’t wait to see it. I love this show and the cast.

8. Michael says:

When they first talk about theboy from Baltimore I was thinking he was kipnap aka Elizbeth smart lost but how can he be lost if he know a grow man and he has Job and while have we not run into him before

9. Vannesa says:

Can’t wait. ;) :D

10. Madison says:

Can’t wait till Tuesday! Looking forward to Tony and Ziva in Baltimore and seeing her mentor. :)

11. Madison2 says:

Forgot to say thanks for the news, Matt. And also want to ask, do you know if there’s going to be any good action for the girls. They’re both Mossad. I hope we get at least one good scene of them kicking butt. :) Also wondering what that revelation (solidification?) of Tony’s feelings is that they were talking about on EW last week. Thanks again, Matt. :)

12. suzi says:

I’m looking forward to both episodes, thanks for the pictures and information. This has been a great season so far, and it’s just getting better.

13. lee says:

To me, this has been a disappointing season. Hoping the Baltimore ep is good. I’m not usually a fan of Ziva eps, but hoping for the best there too.

14. Kimber says:

Ever since “the kid” was mentioned in last season’s “A Man Walks Into A Bar,” I’ve been hoping we’d see some more of that little teaser, and Lo and Behold, here he is! My interest is definitely peaked, and I do hope we’ll see some good character development and interaction between him and Tony. It will be good to see Gaius on the show and I’m definitely interested to see how he plays off Michael Weatherly’s Tony.

15. Kathi says:

very excited for both of these episodes. Can’t wait to meet “the kid” from Baltimore and I am especially excited for the Ziva mentor episode. It also doesn’t hurt that we will get some much loved Tiva in that one. The final 4 episodes are shaping up nicely moving into the summer hiatus. NCIS continues to impress on all levels

16. Michael says:

I just pray that they don’t screw the storyline up for Tiva like they did EJ and Ray and the whole Phtoman 8th Not everyone is soap opera fan I hope the NCIS writer know that

17. Sheldon W says:

Jason King? Someone in NCIS’ writers room watched a lot of ’60s & ’70s British TV!

18. MADELINE HORNE says:

ncis long time watcher can’t watch it now ch 4 in boston not on line i don’t have cable people that don’t have cable can’t watch it many of the channels were shut off 4,5,44×4 and many others i a trying to find out why but don’t get answers.

19. SAM TYLER says:

one of the greatest shows ever, but iam getting tired of it . It needs to end.