Exclusive

Mentalist Exclusive: Entourage Beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui to Romance Jane!

Emmanuelle Chriqui The MentalistEntourage stunner Emmanuelle Chriqui is joining The Mentalist as a major new love interest for Simon Baker’s Jane, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress has been cast in the recurring role of Loraliei Martins, a mysterious new woman in Jane’s life who may be too good to be true.

The Mentalist Season Finale to Feature a [Spoiler] and a [Spoiler]

Chriqui is set to debut in the CBS drama’s May 17 finale and then return for at least five episodes next season.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive

1. Nerwen Aldarion says:

She looks a little young for him but maybe it’s just the picture.

• HG says:

I think 8 years of difference isn’t too much.. She looks younger than she really is and Simon certainly doesn’t look like man over 40.

2. Should be interesting…

3. Saint Alicia says:

Well she’s no Lisbon that’s for sure…
    Perhaps there’ll be a red smiley face in her future. And what is with the spelling of her name (“Loraliei”?), it becomes more ridiculous every time I see it.

4. Me says:

I honestly don’t mean to be a jerk if this is a typo, but can anyone tell me what, ” be too good to b e too good to be true.” means? Did I miss another slang term?

5. Cassie says:

Emmanuell should be a huge actress. I’m obsessed with her lol I don’t want the show but she might make me. She is gorgeously breath taking

6. ggny says:

lucky bastard…but Emmanuelle is that actress that never really lived up to her potential she should have been huge by now

7. Shiloh says:

Hope they use this storyline wisely. I’m waiting to see what Bruno has for us. He typically comes through with flying colors. Do we know anything about Lisbon’s role in all of this. I’m missing her awesome, bad a** self and hope she has much more screen time than she has of late and something juicy to do with all of this. Thanks for the news, Mike. :)

8. GE Waldo says:

Not crazy about this idea. If all it’s gong to be in a big romance fling for no reason other than to get Jane some tail, it’ll be boring!!
    I hope she’s a Red John disciple sent to mind-fcuk Jane. THAT I would stick around for!

9. tahina says:

Well, I think it is a wild, but needed move for the show, and set Lisbon’s reaction in motion. Maybe she has a resemblance to his late wife. Bet she knows about Red. :)

10. mia says:

I’m not really looking forward to this and I’m not sure why.

11. Sina says:

I’m seriously hoping there will be more to her character than just being Jane’s fling! Maybe it will let us have a look at Jane’s past with his wife and child. That would be interesting. Or even better, if Lorelai is working together with Red John!!

• sarcastic jerk says:

OMG yes!!!! That would be so UNEXPECTED if someone on the show was SECRETLY working for Red John…

12. Ardel says:

So far only women have killer or very old women, so they could not compete with Lisbon. Finally a real woman and as attractive as him!

• Ella says:

Where do you leave Morena Baccarin?? I think so far she’s been the most beautiful female guest star!

• @Ardel says:

She sort of reminds me of a dark Lisbon in this photo. Dark, wavy hair, same face shape from this angle, though tanned, where Lisbon has pale skin and very dark eyes, where Lisbon has these big, lovely green ones. But yeah, whatever her purpose, I hope they use her well. Speaking of using her well, I also hope they use Lisbon well in all this. She’s such a great female character. Love her.

• allegradante says:

That is my main concern. I absolutely do not want Lisbon sidelined because of this new character. I know that it is unlikely that she will be sticking around so I’m not too worried about her. I just want Lisbon to continue to be awesome and still have some nice moments with Jane.

13. HG says:

She’s gorgeous! I’m so excited for this news!

14. mara says:

Dislike

15. Ron McCoy says:

most beautiful female ive seen , still only a actor.