Mentalist Exclusive: Entourage Beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui to Romance Jane!

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Emmanuelle Chriqui The MentalistEntourage stunner Emmanuelle Chriqui is joining The Mentalist as a major new love interest for Simon Baker’s Jane, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress has been cast in the recurring role of Loraliei Martins, a mysterious new woman in Jane’s life who may be too good to be true.

The Mentalist Season Finale to Feature a [Spoiler] and a [Spoiler]

Chriqui is set to debut in the CBS drama’s May 17 finale and then return for at least five episodes next season.

Comments (22)

• She looks a little young for him but maybe it’s just the picture.

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – April 3, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think 8 years of difference isn’t too much.. She looks younger than she really is and Simon certainly doesn’t look like man over 40.

Comment by HG – April 4, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should be interesting…

Comment by supernaturalsnark – April 3, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well she’s no Lisbon that’s for sure…
    Perhaps there’ll be a red smiley face in her future. And what is with the spelling of her name (“Loraliei”?), it becomes more ridiculous every time I see it.

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 3, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s just a misspelling. In previous news items it was “Lorelai.”

Comment by DL – April 3, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly don’t mean to be a jerk if this is a typo, but can anyone tell me what, ” be too good to b e too good to be true.” means? Did I miss another slang term?

Comment by Me – April 3, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JERK! Just kidding. It has been changed, so it was just poor proof reading.

Comment by Sg.Grant – April 3, 2012 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emmanuell should be a huge actress. I’m obsessed with her lol I don’t want the show but she might make me. She is gorgeously breath taking

Comment by Cassie – April 3, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lucky bastard…but Emmanuelle is that actress that never really lived up to her potential she should have been huge by now

Comment by ggny – April 3, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope they use this storyline wisely. I’m waiting to see what Bruno has for us. He typically comes through with flying colors. Do we know anything about Lisbon’s role in all of this. I’m missing her awesome, bad a** self and hope she has much more screen time than she has of late and something juicy to do with all of this. Thanks for the news, Mike. :)

Comment by Shiloh – April 3, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not crazy about this idea. If all it’s gong to be in a big romance fling for no reason other than to get Jane some tail, it’ll be boring!!
    I hope she’s a Red John disciple sent to mind-fcuk Jane. THAT I would stick around for!

Comment by GE Waldo – April 3, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I think it is a wild, but needed move for the show, and set Lisbon’s reaction in motion. Maybe she has a resemblance to his late wife. Bet she knows about Red. :)

Comment by tahina – April 3, 2012 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not really looking forward to this and I’m not sure why.

Comment by mia – April 3, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m seriously hoping there will be more to her character than just being Jane’s fling! Maybe it will let us have a look at Jane’s past with his wife and child. That would be interesting. Or even better, if Lorelai is working together with Red John!!

Comment by Sina – April 4, 2012 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG yes!!!! That would be so UNEXPECTED if someone on the show was SECRETLY working for Red John…

Comment by sarcastic jerk – April 4, 2012 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So far only women have killer or very old women, so they could not compete with Lisbon. Finally a real woman and as attractive as him!

Comment by Ardel – April 4, 2012 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where do you leave Morena Baccarin?? I think so far she’s been the most beautiful female guest star!

Comment by Ella – April 4, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She sort of reminds me of a dark Lisbon in this photo. Dark, wavy hair, same face shape from this angle, though tanned, where Lisbon has pale skin and very dark eyes, where Lisbon has these big, lovely green ones. But yeah, whatever her purpose, I hope they use her well. Speaking of using her well, I also hope they use Lisbon well in all this. She’s such a great female character. Love her.

Comment by @Ardel – April 4, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is my main concern. I absolutely do not want Lisbon sidelined because of this new character. I know that it is unlikely that she will be sticking around so I’m not too worried about her. I just want Lisbon to continue to be awesome and still have some nice moments with Jane.

Comment by allegradante – April 4, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s gorgeous! I’m so excited for this news!

Comment by HG – April 4, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dislike

Comment by mara – April 4, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • most beautiful female ive seen , still only a actor.

Comment by Ron McCoy – May 19, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post