Exclusive One Tree Hill Finale Video: Brooke and Haley Leave Their Mark

The CW’s One Tree Hill concludes its memorable (and sometimes outrageous!) nine-season run this Wednesday at 8/7c, with a two-hour swan song, and we have your exclusive first look at the emotional farewell.

The following clip, from the aptly titled finale “One Tree Hill”, finds life-long residents Brooke and Haley reminiscing about old times, and, once again, leaving their indelible mark on the tiny town.

One Tree Hill Finale First Look: Peyton(‘s Bedroom) Returns!

Press PLAY below to find out how the girls will remain forever engrained in Tree Hill history, and then hit the comments with your early goodbyes. Plus, scroll down further for some spoilery pics from the OTH series finale.

Comments (22)

• The show just does not seem complete without Peyton…. just as The O.C. did not seem complete without Marissa.

Comment by M. Ward – April 2, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!!!

Comment by V – April 2, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats so true they need to bring her back for the last show bring every charater that has ever played a part on the show !!

Comment by Skye – April 3, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Didn’t care for season 7 or 8 although they had some good moments, but I like this season for the most part. Should have brought Chris Keller back earlier! But yes, Peyton added a lot.

Comment by lorna – April 3, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed!

Comment by Natalie – April 4, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A two minute clip shouldn’t have me tearing up! This is just one of those shows I’ve grown up with and through it’s ups and downs as a series, it’s always been there. I’m so sad that it’s going off the air but they are going out with a bang. This final season has reminded me of the reasons I fell in love with the show in the first place. Also, I have to praise the writers of this season for one character arc in particular. They some how humanized Dan Scott and that was an amazing thing to see and feel as my hatred of him drifted away.

Comment by Chelle (@TVDSweetness) – April 2, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree. It is so sad to see it ending.

I have watched from the very first ep.

Comment by heather – April 2, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more!!!!

Comment by Tara – April 4, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am not ready for this…lol..I’m not. It’s really ending… :( I believe it’s time..but I’ll miss the characters. Laughed, and cryed with them. Yelled and Cheered… Great run for One Tree Hill. I will miss it.

Comment by Lindsey – April 2, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so sad to see this show end I have seen every episode and will miss it  This last season has been great and I still get tears in my eyes when I think about Dan Scott.

Comment by Kelly – April 2, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! I know alot of people think 9 years is enough BUT personally this is one of my favorite shows and I would love for it to have gone longer! I am so looking forward to the finale!

Comment by sarah – April 2, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with all of the comments above! I’m sad that OTH is ending, it has been a great show from the beginning!
    I congratulate the writers, producers, and actors on a job well done! Thanks for giving us fans your best for nine years and much success to all in your future projects.

Comment by Susy – April 2, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This has been one of the best seasons, I think if they had more strong seasons like this one we would still have it on TV.

Comment by Jessica – April 2, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish the original gang from the first six seasons would all be together for the finale! I really miss Lucas ad Peyton! I keep thinking about the season finale of season 4, where they were all at the rivercourt and it ends with Lucas and Nathan jumping up for the basketball with the rest of the gang cheering, Oh good memories! I think I will let that be my series finale memory, I can’t watch it end without all of them together

Comment by Suz – April 2, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped watching when Lucas and Peyton left but I’m very curious….what happened with Nathan?

Comment by tp – April 2, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ALL OF THIS!!!!!! <3 OTH

Comment by Brad – April 2, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOBBING OMG!

Comment by Marisa G – April 2, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isnt it a full 22 episodes? Dumb

Comment by Brooke – April 2, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting ready for two hours of non-stop crying. This is like when Friends ended (# two best shows EVER!). Mark Schwan, I hope you’re reading this; the show is wonderful, indescribable… My compliments to the writers and the entire cast. As many of the fans, I grew up with this series and I will miss it like crazy!

Btw: Please stop wining about Leyton, I loved them too, but their story was getting old.

Belgium ♥ you OTH!

Comment by Femke – April 4, 2012 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show nd it one of the best shows on tv I’m so sad to see it go,….it’s like realistic nd the characters seem to come alive to you nd yuh can relate in real life ,most inpotant conect wiff the charaters …life lesson learn for everyone all over who watch it nd what we go through in life…I congratulate the writes the cast nd producer for this show…I grew up watchmen this show nd find myself watchen reruns all the time …I thank them for giving us a wonderful 9 years nd we will Neva find another show like this:)

Comment by Victoria randall – May 8, 2012 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post